[Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2013 [DONE]

Discussions about the exhibition period, including the seasonal tournament, goes here.
User avatar
maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~
Posts: 8842
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:57 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2020 Female Favorite: Holo
2020 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi
2019 Female Favorite: Akemi Homura
2019 Male Favorite: Arima Kōsei
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2013

Post by maglor » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:00 pm

Momento10 wrote:Is there a deadline for this?
It is October 8th, 23:00 in GMT.
Image
Jiharo
Void mage
Void mage
Posts: 1481
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:23 pm
Melon Pan: 50

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2013

Post by Jiharo » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:10 am

Okay, one final edit for my nomination

1) Kirigiri Kyouko (Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei The Animation)
2) Kujou Karen (Kin-iro Mosaic)
3) Nepgear (Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation)
4) Neptune (Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation)
5) Oshimizu Nako (Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home)
6) Matsumae Ohana (Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home)
7) Hanawa Kaoru (Tamayura ~More Aggressive~)
User avatar
maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~
Posts: 8842
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:57 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2020 Female Favorite: Holo
2020 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi
2019 Female Favorite: Akemi Homura
2019 Male Favorite: Arima Kōsei
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2013

Post by maglor » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Jiharo wrote:Okay, one final edit for my nomination

1) Kirigiri Kyouko (Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei The Animation)
2) Kujou Karen (Kin-iro Mosaic)
3) Nepgear (Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation)
4) Neptune (Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation)
5) Oshimizu Nako (Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home)
6) Matsumae Ohana (Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home)
7) Hanawa Kaoru (Tamayura ~More Aggressive~)
Oh dear. I think I miscommunicated. Hanasaku Iroha's movie date was March 2013 and the DVD release date is in October 2013. Most people outside of Japan had very little chance of catching the movie, thus Hanasaku Movie was slotted in to be part of October/Fall 2013 Seasonal based on the DVD release date. What I meant by Hanasaku being eligible was that they are eligible for 2013 Fall Seasonal. Right now we are collecting nomination for July/Summer 2013 Seasonal. So, sorry for the confusion and I advise you to hold change your nomination for Nako and Ohana.
Image
Jiharo
Void mage
Void mage
Posts: 1481
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:23 pm
Melon Pan: 50

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2013

Post by Jiharo » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:38 am

maglor wrote:
Jiharo wrote:Okay, one final edit for my nomination

1) Kirigiri Kyouko (Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei The Animation)
2) Kujou Karen (Kin-iro Mosaic)
3) Nepgear (Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation)
4) Neptune (Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation)
5) Oshimizu Nako (Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home)
6) Matsumae Ohana (Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home)
7) Hanawa Kaoru (Tamayura ~More Aggressive~)
Oh dear. I think I miscommunicated. Hanasaku Iroha's movie date was March 2013 and the DVD release date is in October 2013. Most people outside of Japan had very little chance of catching the movie, thus Hanasaku Movie was slotted in to be part of October/Fall 2013 Seasonal based on the DVD release date. What I meant by Hanasaku being eligible was that they are eligible for 2013 Fall Seasonal. Right now we are collecting nomination for July/Summer 2013 Seasonal. So, sorry for the confusion and I advise you to hold change your nomination for Nako and Ohana.
Ah. :/ That's sad to hear. I thought they are eligible for this. Oh well, time to revert and edit a bit.

Changes made after Hanasaku Iorha is not eligible this time.

1) Kirigiri Kyouko (Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei The Animation)
2) Kujou Karen (Kin-iro Mosaic)
3) Nepgear (Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation)
4) Neptune (Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation)
5) Janie (To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S)
6) Oomiya Isami (Kin-iro Mosaic)
7) Hanawa Kaoru (Tamayura ~More Aggressive~)
User avatar
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster
Posts: 6105
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:17 am
Worships: the rwby ladies <3
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: more time to laze around and have fun!
Location: Candyland!
Contact:

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2013

Post by shiraoky » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:37 am

1) Kosaka Chihiro - TWGOK
2) Goidou Yui - TWGOK
3) Kirigiri Kyouko - Danganronpa
4) Fukawa Touko - Danganronpa
5) Stratmitos Dee Ensy - Kamisama no Inai Nichiyobi
6) Celestia Ludenberg - Danganronpa
7) Noire - Neptune
Image
Thanks to M-J for the beautiful sigs<3~!
User avatar
superunature
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Posts: 1381
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 5:53 pm
Worships: Akiba
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Rabu touch!
Location: Imouto's room

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2013

Post by superunature » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:37 am

1. Fantasista Doll- shimeji
2. Love lab- Maki Natsuo
3. Love lab- Kurahashi RIko
4. kiniro mosaic - kujo karen
User avatar
Momo
State alchemist
State alchemist
Posts: 1958
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 1:58 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Akemi Homura
Melon Pan: 132
Wish: Yotsuba-chan♥

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2013

Post by Momo » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:41 pm

SpoilerShow
So let me tell you all about the anime I didn't watch this season...
Nominations - subject to change
Kirigiri Kyouko♥ - Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation
Celestia Ludenberg♥ - Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation
Enoshima Junko - Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation
Utsu-tsu - Gatchaman Crowds
Kujou Tsukiyo - Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen
Lune - Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen
Dokuro Skull♥ - Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen

So moeglor, can I nominate Dokuro?
Dokuro-chan wa moemoekyun desuyo ne~?Show
Image

Revenge Time~
Kudos to my amazing Secret Santa ♥
User avatar
Asuna
Alchemist
Alchemist
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:15 am
Worships: Kamineko
Melon Pan: 50
Location: Aincrad

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2013

Post by Asuna » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:12 am

Noir @ Hyperdimension Neptunia
Pururut @ Hyperdimension Neptunia
Suiginto @ Rozen Maiden
Souseiseki @ Rozen Maiden
Kirakishou @ Rozen Maiden
Kirigiri Kyoko @ Danganronpa
Celes @ Danganronpa
lchkibris
Ninja cadet
Ninja cadet
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:53 am
Melon Pan: 50
Contact:

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2013

Post by lchkibris » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:13 am

Celestia Lundenberg (Danganronpa)
User avatar
oneoshron
Hunter
Hunter
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:58 pm
Melon Pan: 50

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2013

Post by oneoshron » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:25 am

1. Mukuro Ikusaba - Danganronpa
2. Kyouko Kirigiri - Danganronpa
3. Sayaka Maizono - Danganronpa
4. Celestia Ludenberg - Danganronpa
5. Dee Ensy Stratmitos - Kaminai
6. Susanna Hopkins @ Genshiken Nidaime
7. Saya Miyoshi - Servant x Service
Image
Arigatou gozaimasu to Midnight-Jasper for the lovely signature o(≧∇≦o)
User avatar
LOveLive!
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
Posts: 3906
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:57 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss
Melon Pan: 306
Wish: To do IIDX well
Location: KONMAI

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2013

Post by LOveLive! » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:29 am

oneoshron wrote:1. Mukuro Ikusaba - Danganronpa
2. Kyouko Kirigiri - Danganronpa
3. Sayaka Maizono - Danganronpa
4. Celestia Ludenberg - Danganronpa
5. Dee Ensy Stratmitos - Kaminai
6. Susanna Hopkins @ Genshiken Nidaime
7. Saya Miyoshi - Servant x Service
You cannot nominate characters over 3 per series.
User avatar
oneoshron
Hunter
Hunter
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:58 pm
Melon Pan: 50

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2013

Post by oneoshron » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

LOveLive! wrote:
oneoshron wrote:1. Mukuro Ikusaba - Danganronpa
2. Kyouko Kirigiri - Danganronpa
3. Sayaka Maizono - Danganronpa
4. Celestia Ludenberg - Danganronpa
5. Dee Ensy Stratmitos - Kaminai
6. Susanna Hopkins @ Genshiken Nidaime
7. Saya Miyoshi - Servant x Service
You cannot nominate characters over 3 per series.
Oh, I'm sorry. I'll change Sayaka Maizono to Scar - Kaminai then

1. Mukuro Ikusaba - Danganronpa
2. Kyouko Kirigiri - Danganronpa
3. Celestia Ludenberg - Danganronpa
4. Dee Ensy Stratmitos - Kaminai
5. Scar - Kaminai
6. Susanna Hopkins - Genshiken Nidaime
7. Saya Miyoshi - Servant x Service

Thanks \(//∇//)\
Image
Arigatou gozaimasu to Midnight-Jasper for the lovely signature o(≧∇≦o)
User avatar
Momo
State alchemist
State alchemist
Posts: 1958
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 1:58 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Akemi Homura
Melon Pan: 132
Wish: Yotsuba-chan♥

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2013

Post by Momo » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:25 pm

Asuna wrote:Noir @ Hyperdimension Neptunia
Pururut @ Hyperdimension Neptunia
Suiginto @ Rozen Maiden
Souseiseki @ Rozen Maiden
Kirakishou @ Rozen Maiden
Kirigiri Kyoko @ Danganronpa
Celes @ Danganronpa
Suigintou appeared in 2013 Prelims

Revenge Time~
Kudos to my amazing Secret Santa ♥
User avatar
Yakuman
Berserker
Berserker
Posts: 1329
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:13 pm
Worships: Kurumi-sama *.*
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: more
Location: Budapest

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2013

Post by Yakuman » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:26 am

That was a kinda weak season for my tastes, but here we go:

1. Kirigiri Kyouko - Danganronpa
2. Noire - Choujigen Game Neptune
3. Vert - Choujigen Game Neptune
4. Nepgear - Choujigen Game Neptune
5. Takahara Ayumi - TWGOK
6. Serafall Leviathan - High School DxD NEW
7. Minerva - TWGOK
User avatar
Asuna
Alchemist
Alchemist
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:15 am
Worships: Kamineko
Melon Pan: 50
Location: Aincrad

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2013

Post by Asuna » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:42 am

Momokutenshi wrote:
Asuna wrote:Noir @ Hyperdimension Neptunia
Pururut @ Hyperdimension Neptunia
Suiginto @ Rozen Maiden
Souseiseki @ Rozen Maiden
Kirakishou @ Rozen Maiden
Kirigiri Kyoko @ Danganronpa
Celes @ Danganronpa
Suigintou appeared in 2013 Prelims
Change to Uni @ Hyperdimension Neptunia
User avatar
meowmeow418
Mahou shoujo
Mahou shoujo
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:00 am
Worships: Arceus (from Pokemon)
Melon Pan: 50

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2013

Post by meowmeow418 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:47 am

Chihiro Kosaka (TWGOK)
Riko Kurahashi (Love Lab)
Yura Yamato (Stella)
Lucy etc. Yamagami (Servant x Service)
Dee Ensy Stratmitos (Sunday without God)
Utsutsu (Gatchaman Crowds)
Suzune Tanahashi (Love Lab)
User avatar
DurianDude
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter
Posts: 2187
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:22 am
Worships: Kotomi of course
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Everyone in the world to realize the greatness of durians
Location: At the Tomato Market
Contact:

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2013

Post by DurianDude » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:30 am

Dee- Kamisama no inai
Maki- Love Lab
Aya- Kiniro Mosaic
Riko- Love Lab
Yura- Stella Jogakuin Koutouka C3-bu
Ougi Oshino- Monogatari Second Season
Alice- Kiniro Mosaic
Image
Fire Sisters!Show
Image
User avatar
renfire
Crimson lord
Crimson lord
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:14 am
Melon Pan: 105

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2013

Post by renfire » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:01 am

Balguerie Mimi (Ro-Kyu-Bu)
Hinata (Ro-Kyu-Bu)
Nagatsuka Saki (Ro-Kyu-Bu)
Noire (Neptunia)
Bandou Marimo (Teekyuu)
Oshimoto Yuri (Teekyuu)
Takamiya Nasuno (Teekyuu)
User avatar
maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~
Posts: 8842
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:57 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2020 Female Favorite: Holo
2020 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi
2019 Female Favorite: Akemi Homura
2019 Male Favorite: Arima Kōsei
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2013

Post by maglor » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:11 am

Mori Yuki ( Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199 )
Miyu Edelfelt ( Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya )
Kousaka Chihiro ( Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami Hen )
Benten ( Uchouten Kazoku )
Mother Shimogamo ( Uchouten Kazoku )
Mikage Aki ( Gin no Saji )
Saitou ( Rozen Maiden )
Image
User avatar
Sphire
Space pirate
Space pirate
Posts: 387
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:09 am
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Love & Peace

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2013

Post by Sphire » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:06 pm

1. Kurahashii Riko (Love Lab)
2. Maki Natsuo (Love Lab)
3.Takahara Ayumi (Kaminomi Megami-Hen)
4. Kosaka Chihiro (Kaminomi Megami-Hen)
5. Shimogamo Haha (Uchouten Kazoku)
6. Benten (Uchouten Kazoku)
7. Noire (Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation)

Hastily slapped together.
Bloodborne AwesomeShow
Locked