If you have won something through fantasy and submitted your picks to me through PM, you will have to do so again after the Exhibition period. So be aware of this and stick around.
Prize: You get to choose one character to appear in an Exhibition match!
There are two ways to win:
Method #1: The players with the top 2 scores at the end of Exhibition will get to choose a character for an exhibition match. For the entire year, a maximum of two characters may be won through this method.
Method #2: Lucky Draw. 1 of the players will be randomly selected to win a character pick for an exhibition match. To qualify for the draw, you must participate in Fantasy for at least 6 of the 11 match days. Getting a higher score increases your chance of winning so be sure to try right to the very end! Players who win a prize via Method #1 during this period are not eligible to win a second character via the Lucky Draw. For the entire year, a player may only win one character through this method.
- Only entries submitted via the link below will be accepted.
- You have until the end of the regular voting period to submit your entry.
- I will be able to see your password (it is NOT encrypted), so do not use the same password that you use for this forum, your e-mail, bank account, etc..
- You will predict if each indicated character's percentage of total votes will be over or under a corresponding percentage.
- Everyone starts with 0 points.
- A correct prediction will earn you points based on the percentage of people who got the match right. You no longer lose points for an incorrect prediction.
- Points system summary: If you get a match right that a lot of people get wrong, you get a huge number of points. If you get a match right that most people get right you gain a small number of points. You don't lose points for an incorrect prediction or abstain.
- Points system details: Points for a correct prediction = 1 + (number of wrong predictions / number of correct predictions)
- Your score is the total sum of all 11 days. Be sure not to miss a day!
- Abstain is never correct so if you're not sure, make your best guess!
- If a character finishes within 0.05 percentage points of the Over/Under percentage it is consider a tie and no points are awarded or taken.
- Use your forum username as your username. Post "I submitted" here, so we know you are playing and not spamming the ballot.
- If you submit under two different usernames from the same IP, then they will not count.
- Your username must be alphanumeric only AND cannot be gibberish, or I will not accept it.
- If you have submitted a Fantasy for this round prior to this thread, you will have to resubmit~
Here are the Over/Under percentages that will be used for Exhibition 1:
Hazuki Nagisa: 20.0%
Arena 2: Akashi Seijūrō vs Hinata Hideki vs Kinoshita Hideyoshi vs Kuchiki Byakuya vs Mashima Taichi vs Ōma Shū
Hinata Hideki: 15.0%
Arena 3: Fushimi Saruhiko vs Hatake Kakashi vs Kida Masaomi vs Lelouch Lamperouge vs Natsume Takashi vs Sebastian Michaelis
Lelouch Lamperouge: 26.0%
Arena 4: Ciel Phantomhive vs Emiya Kiritsugu vs Kanda Sorata vs Kurapika vs Oreki Hōtarō vs Otonashi Io
Emiya Kiritsugu: 14.0%
Arena 5: Aomine Daiki vs Hasebe Yutaka vs Killua Zoldyck vs Maō Sadao vs Okita Sōgo vs Otonashi Yuzuru
Killua Zoldyck: 19.0%
Arena 6: Eren Jaeger vs Himuro Tatsuya vs Kamijō Tōma vs Togashi Yūta vs Xerxes Break vs Yokodera Yōto
Eren Jaeger: 24.0%
Arena 7: Akasaka Ryūnosuke vs Fuwa Mahiro vs Gin vs Iskandar vs Katsuragi Keima vs Kise Ryōta
Akasaka Ryūnosuke: 15.0%
Arena 8: Araragi Koyomi vs Chrom vs Kagami Taiga vs Kōsaka Kyōsuke vs Okabe Rintarō vs Yatogami Kurō
Kōsaka Kyōsuke: 17.0%
Arena 9: Rūmia vs Nazrin vs Mizuhashi Parsee vs Kazami Yūka vs Hong Meiling vs Hakurei Reimu
Hong Meiling: 20.0%
Arena 10: Murasa Minamitsu vs Komeiji Koishi vs Kirisame Marisa vs Kagiyama Hina vs Hōraisan Kaguya vs Cirno
Arena 11: Yasaka Kanako vs Reisen Udongein Inaba vs Komeiji Satori vs Koakuma vs Izayoi Sakuya vs Hōjū Nue
Reisen Udongein Inaba: 22.0%
Arena 12: Saigyōji Yuyuko vs Remilia Scarlet vs Onozuka Komachi vs Moriya Suwako vs Inaba Tewi vs Hijiri Byakuren
Saigyōji Yuyuko: 22.0%