[Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2014

Discussions about the exhibition period, including the seasonal tournament, goes here.
User avatar
yukiTomoyo
Zealot
Zealot
Posts: 482
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:18 am
Worships: Natsumi Rikako
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: the animation of Rewrite.
Location: Hong Kong
Contact:

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2014

Post by yukiTomoyo » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:11 pm

Takayama Yanagi @ Glasslip
Nagamiya Sachi @ Glasslip
Makita Yuri @ Ao Haru Ride
Murao Shuuko @ Ao Haru Ride
Kohinata Yukari @ Futsuu no Joshikousei ga Locodol Yattemita
Akame @ Akame ga Kill!
Endou Rino @ Jinsei
User avatar
Sphire
Space pirate
Space pirate
Posts: 387
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:09 am
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Love & Peace

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2014

Post by Sphire » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:15 am

SpoilerShow
I expect the best anime of our generation to garner serious votes. RAIL WARS 4 LIFE! Who knew such a humble story of train stuffs could showcase such well executed drama and characters. Truly a special show.

I'm joking
I have to say, I love Sakura Chiyo as much as the next guy, but I'm surprised she gets an auto-nom. I'd love it if she received some love. It does reduce my nom idea though. Well, first one is mad easy, the only character that stands out in my head.

Nijino Yurika @ Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
Sakuraba Harumi @ Rokujyouma no Shinryakusha!?
Yoshioka Futaba @ Ao Haru Ride
Chelsea @ Akame ga Kill!
Kotoishi Naru @ Barakamon
Seo Yuzuki @ Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Tokiwa Machi @ Hanayamata

Oh, that was a struggle. I basically just threw in the other noms to fill up the slot. Took some names from what others have given, maybe it'll help their choices.
Last edited by Sphire on Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bloodborne AwesomeShow
tommycheung43
Ninja cadet
Ninja cadet
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:42 am
Melon Pan: 50

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2014

Post by tommycheung43 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:14 pm

[email protected] ga Kill!
[email protected] ga Kill!
[email protected] ga Kill!
Asylum Verse [email protected]
Terminus [email protected] Tsukai no Kenbu: Blade Dance
Touka [email protected] Ghoul
Hinami [email protected] Ghoul
User avatar
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Posts: 4242
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:39 pm
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2014

Post by Fuijiwara » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:28 pm

Sphire wrote:
SpoilerShow
I expect the best anime of our generation to garner serious votes. RAIL WARS 4 LIFE! Who knew such a humble story of train stuffs could showcase such well executed drama and characters. Truly a special show.

I'm joking
I have to say, I love Sakura Chiyo as much as the next guy, but I'm surprised she gets an auto-nom. I'd love it if she received some love. It does reduce my nom idea though. Well, first one is mad easy, the only character that stands out in my head.

Nijino Yurika @ Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
Sakuraba Harumi @ Rokujyouma no Shinryakusha!?
Yoshioka Futaba @ Ao Haru Ride
Chelsea @ Akame ga Kill!
Kotoishi Naru @ Barakamon
Seo Yuzuki @ Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Rurumo @ Majimoji Rurumo

Oh, that was a struggle. I basically just threw in the other noms to fill up the slot. Took some names from what others have given, maybe it'll help their choices.

Would have loved for you to vote for Machi. Not that I could force you.

Also, Rail Wars, Zanyoku no Terror recieve no love?
While Sekirei gets it..?
Image
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2974
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:44 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 307
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Todoroki Shōto

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2014

Post by RailWarrior » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:21 pm

Fuijiwara wrote:Also, Rail Wars, Zanyoku no Terror recieve no love?
While Sekirei gets it..?
Zankyou no Terror was pretty amazing, but, in my opinion, the characters aren't exactly moe. That's the same reason I didn't nominate anyone from Aldnoah.Zero despite that being my top anime of the season.

As for Rail Wars, I did initially nominate Aoi...but meh.
User avatar
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Posts: 4242
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:39 pm
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2014

Post by Fuijiwara » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:28 pm

By the way, you might want to change the Spring Diadem since Marry is out
Image
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2974
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:44 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 307
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Todoroki Shōto

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2014

Post by RailWarrior » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:23 pm

Lol right.

And,
RailWarrior wrote:...the characters aren't exactly moe. That's the same reason I didn't nominate anyone from Aldnoah.Zero despite that being my top anime of the season.
Just noticed. That's not quite true. I had forgotten about Rayet; she definitely gets my vote.
User avatar
Midnight-Jasper
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Posts: 1357
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:47 pm
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: viva all, baby~
Location: Aloha Oe

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2014

Post by Midnight-Jasper » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:08 pm

Fuijiwara wrote: Also, Rail Wars, Zanyoku no Terror recieve no love?
Oh darn I gotta nominate Five. Too cute.
(Actually only 84% joking.)

Listen! moe! (and heartbreaking :C )
Image
User avatar
Sphire
Space pirate
Space pirate
Posts: 387
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:09 am
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Love & Peace

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2014

Post by Sphire » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:43 am

Fuijiwara wrote:

Would have loved for you to vote for Machi. Not that I could force you.
Since you also recognise Yurika's awesomeness, I'll edit Machi in.
Bloodborne AwesomeShow
User avatar
10ZHAbin
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter
Posts: 2161
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:13 am
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Leina
Melon Pan: 50
Location: Otaku Community

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2014

Post by 10ZHAbin » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:06 am

The only character I like in this season is Akame, but it looks like she's a safe in from the look of the nominations anyway.
User avatar
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Posts: 4242
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:39 pm
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2014

Post by Fuijiwara » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:37 am

Sphire wrote:
Fuijiwara wrote:

Would have loved for you to vote for Machi. Not that I could force you.
Since you also recognise Yurika's awesomeness, I'll edit Machi in.




Yurika is indeed awesome. And so so pitiful
Image
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
RegalStar
[Countryside Loli]
[Countryside Loli]
Posts: 2791
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:31 am
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
Wish: Miracles

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2014

Post by RegalStar » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:38 am

10ZHAbin wrote:The only character I like in this season is Akame, but it looks like she's a safe in from the look of the nominations anyway.
Additional nominations may put her in a higher seed, though, which will has a higher probability of giving her easier match-ups.
User avatar
mon~chan
Meganekko
Meganekko
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:13 am
Worships: Ragna The Bloodedge
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Yoshino Win It All xD
Location: Somewhere on the Earth

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2014

Post by mon~chan » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:07 am

Chelsea @ Akame Ga Kill
Chloe von Einzbern @ Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei!
Marie @ Persona 4

Chelsea is quite enough but 3 series at least so ... here we go
Edit: More Characters:
Nijino [email protected] Rokujouma no Shinryakusha?!
Kotoishi Naru @ Barakamon
Tokiwa Machi @Hanayamata
Sekiya Naru @Hanayamata
Last edited by mon~chan on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Keep hoping even if that's hopeless in ISML
User avatar
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2974
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:44 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 307
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Todoroki Shōto

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2014

Post by RailWarrior » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:19 am

:onion77: Chelsea is the dark horse of Summer
User avatar
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Posts: 4242
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:39 pm
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2014

Post by Fuijiwara » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:37 am

mon~chan wrote:Chelsea @ Akame Ga Kill
Chloe von Einzbern @ Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei!
Marie @ Persona 4

Chelsea is quite enough but 3 series at least so ... here we go


Could I somewhat convince you to vote for other characters? .
Image
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
niwa87
Rinshan kaihou
Rinshan kaihou
Posts: 1703
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:46 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: Haachama~
Melon Pan: 97
2020 Female Favorite: Nakano Nino
2020 Male Favorite: Uesugi Fūtarō
2019 Female Favorite: Sawamura Spencer Eriri
2019 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma
2018 Female Favorite: Teruhashi Kokomi
2018 Male Favorite: Saiki Kusuo
Wish: My wishes come true...
Location: Haachama WORLD

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2014

Post by niwa87 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:48 am

Go!Go! Kuro, Tulip, Claire!

Chloe von Einzbern @ Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei!
Theiamillis Gre Fortorthe @ Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
Higashihongan Sanae @ Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
Nijino Yurika @ Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
Claire Rouge @ Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Fianna Ray Ordesia @ Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Rinslet Laurenfrost @ Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Missed the slotShow
Sakuraba Harumi @ Rokujouma
Miyu @ Fate Kaleid
Rino, Ikumi, Fumi, Emi @ Jinsei
Mine, Seryuu, Kurome @ Akame ga Kill
Marie @ Persona 4
Asseylum @ Aldnoah Zero
Haruka, Aoi @ Rail Wars


Thank god Chiyo and Sinon autoqualified...
Rokujouma and Seirei Tsukai's cast (Youtube)Show

Pictures timeShow
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Please excuse my lousy English...
Image
My brain goes Haachamachama~
User avatar
mon~chan
Meganekko
Meganekko
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:13 am
Worships: Ragna The Bloodedge
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Yoshino Win It All xD
Location: Somewhere on the Earth

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2014

Post by mon~chan » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:32 pm

Fuijiwara wrote:
mon~chan wrote:Chelsea @ Akame Ga Kill
Chloe von Einzbern @ Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei!
Marie @ Persona 4

Chelsea is quite enough but 3 series at least so ... here we go


Could I somewhat convince you to vote for other characters? .
I don't mind as long as it's not Akame Ga Kill (anymore) or Tokyo Ghoul
Keep hoping even if that's hopeless in ISML
User avatar
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Posts: 4242
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:39 pm
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2014

Post by Fuijiwara » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:51 pm

mon~chan wrote:
Fuijiwara wrote:
mon~chan wrote:Chelsea @ Akame Ga Kill
Chloe von Einzbern @ Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei!
Marie @ Persona 4

Chelsea is quite enough but 3 series at least so ... here we go


Could I somewhat convince you to vote for other characters? .
I don't mind as long as it's not Akame Ga Kill (anymore) or Tokyo Ghoul
If you would, vote for best girl Yurika and Machi.
Naru of Barakmon and Hanayamata is nice as well
Easily 7 noms
Image
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Momo
State alchemist
State alchemist
Posts: 1958
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 1:58 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Akemi Homura
Melon Pan: 132
Wish: Yotsuba-chan♥

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2014

Post by Momo » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:18 pm

I wanted to nominate but then I realized I didn't know enough of the animu. awks.
Is Ononoki @ Monogatari eligible?

Revenge Time~
Kudos to my amazing Secret Santa ♥
User avatar
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Posts: 4242
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:39 pm
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Re: [Nominate] Exhibition - Summer 2014

Post by Fuijiwara » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:29 pm

Momo wrote:I wanted to nominate but then I realized I didn't know enough of the animu. awks.
Is Ononoki @ Monogatari eligible?


Nope. As far as I know, she didnt appear in any scene in Hanamonogatari
Image
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Locked