2019 Male Favorite: Okabe Rintarō
Wish: DĒĀTH,
DĒSTRŪCTĪŌÑ,
ĀND
DĒSPĀĪR !!!

āll thēsē mākrōns mēks mī wānnā cōmmīt sēpūkū

r/anime's BEST GIRL 7: SALT ART ONLINE: ALKALINIZATION

Post by lordzymeth » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:46 am

Since ISML is delayed due to programming and transition issues, we are going to focus on r/anime's MOST IMPORTANT contest...

BEST GIRL 7!!!
The Annual Tradition of SALT and SHIT TASTE.
Hosted by u/ShaKing807.

Official poster (photoshop by me, see below)

Alternative logo
Last edited by lordzymeth on Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
STILL THE BEST EVEN UNDER SIX FEET SMITTY WERBENJAGERMANJENSEN
FOREVER NUMBAH WAN!!!1!1
kurogaga
~Blood Hunter~
~Blood Hunter~
Badges:
Melon Pan: 0
2019 Female Favorite: Violet Evergarden
2019 Male Favorite: Azusagawa Sakuta
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Satomi Rentarō

Re: r/anime's BEST GIRL 7

Post by kurogaga » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:01 am

Best Girl Contest is back!!!
The official title of Best Girl Contest 7 is: Sword Salt Art Online: Alicization Alkalinizations (The adventure of Kirito, stealing the battery)

Previous Champions (and also unfortunately that they will "permanently" ineligible):

2014 --> Makise Kurisu
2015 --> Yukinoshita Yukino
2016 --> Misaka Mikoto
2017 --> Tosaka Rin
2018 --> Rem
2019 --> Yuuki Asuna

Also Best Character Contest Champions (and both of them are unfortunately ineligible):

2016 --> Senjougahara Hitagi
2017 --> Oshino Shinobu

Here's the link:
ISML thread for 2014 tournament
ISML thread for 2015 tournament
ISML thread for 2016 tournament
ISML thread for 2017 tournament
ISML thread for 2018 tournament
ISML thread for 2019 tournament

Anime Bracket's info (and reddit, see below):
Full Bracket
Entrant Roster (#Name)
Entrant Sources (#Sources)
Entrant Stats
Entrant Seeds (Kaguya-sama is on 1st place of Seed!!)
Nomination Link
Voting Link

Round 3 of Main Tournament is begin now (July 2nd - July 5th 2020)!!
Last edited by kurogaga on Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:31 am, edited 12 times in total.
My Forumoe SignatureShow
ImageImageImage
lordzymeth
Alchemist
Alchemist
Badges:
Worships: THE GREAT SALT SHAKER
Melon Pan: 50
DĒSTRŪCTĪŌÑ,
ĀND
DĒSPĀĪR !!!

Post by lordzymeth » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:08 am

Nomination Rules
Nominations have 2 threads. It will last from June 11 to June 15, 18:00 Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5).

Delays are inevitable so please bear with them.

The Rules
  • Only characters who have made their debut in an anime as late as Spring 2019 are eligible. Please do not nominate a character that has only appeared in an anime that has aired later than Spring 2019. (Yes, that means no Tower of God girls.)
  • Only female characters are allowed. Male characters who have a feminine appearance are not allowed.
  • The picture you use for your nomination must come from MyAnimeList. If the picture is not an MyAnimeList picture the nomination will be deleted.
  • PLEASE check the Character List first before nominating to prevent repeats.
  • Important reminder that previous Best Girl winners Makise Kurisu, Yukino Yukinoshita, Misaka Mikoto, Rin Tohsaka, Rem and Asuna Yuuki are ineligible for this contest along.
  • (NOT LISTED) Best Character winners Hitagi Senjougahara and Shinobu Oshino are also banned
There 's also an important poll that will decide whether if the host should allow characters from CURRENTLY AIRING SEQUELS (E.g. Kaguya-sama and Fruits Basket). If there is a "No" majority, girls like Kaguya, Chika, Hayasaka, and Tohru Honda will be banned from Best Girl 7.

Bingo: https://www.shit-taste.net/bingo/
Saimoe wikia: TBD
Reddit thread links:Show
Also once BG7 begins, i'm going to post a poll in this forum about "who do you think will win?"

Me and @ kurogaga are going to cover this year's Best Girl.

everyone pls join in, have fun, and stay SALTY
Last edited by lordzymeth on Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
FOREVER NUMBAH WAN!!!1!1
kurogaga
~Blood Hunter~
~Blood Hunter~
Badges:

Re: r/anime's BEST GIRL 7 (Waiting room)

Post by kurogaga » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:18 am

Official Poster:
My Forumoe SignatureShow
ImageImageImage
kurogaga
~Blood Hunter~
~Blood Hunter~
Badges:

Re: r/anime's BEST GIRL 7 (Waiting room)

Post by kurogaga » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:07 pm

Nomination Contestants that nominated by me (and results):
Nomination ListShow
- Chtholly Nota Seniorious (Sukasuka) ✓ --> Well, she doesn't appear (Survived) RIP in Round 1
- Alisa Ilinichina Amiella (God Eater) ✓ RIP
- Mizuki Sera (Classroom☆Crisis) ✓ RIP
- Miki Makihara (Devilman) ✓ RIP
- Fremy Speeddraw (Rokka no Yuusha) ✓ RIP
- Mizutani Shizuku (Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun) ✓ RIP

Update (June 13th 2020):
- Nanami Haruka (Uta no Prince-sama) ✓ RIP
Epic Fail, already nominatedShow
- Aihara Enju (Buraku Burretto) --> Why, I nominated and they're already nominated her. RIP. TwT RIP
Note:
✓ = Already added.
NoteShow
Well, I don't care for female characters in general (due to my real life gender :lol:). But, atleast the nominations that I nominated have a "personality".
New UpdateShow
RIP all characters that I nominated (include Enju) :onion21:
Last edited by kurogaga on Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
My Forumoe SignatureShow
ImageImageImage
lordzymeth
Alchemist
Alchemist
Badges:
DĒSTRŪCTĪŌÑ,
ĀND
DĒSPĀĪR !!!

Re: BEST GIRL 7 ELIMINATIONS

Post by lordzymeth » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:15 am

Elimination rounds are out!!! Don't miss it!

We have 2989 total nominees this year. (this includes duplicates & invalid entries)

Guidelines:
  • Five (5) elimination rounds (it will take more days before we finally proceed to main bracket
  • Each round lasts 24 hours, starting and ending in 6 PM / 18:00 EST (GMT-5)
  • Approval voting. Vote as many as you like.
  • The top 512 girls with the highest ADJUSTED votes will proceed to the main bracket.
  • If your girl isn't in the eliminations: Double check the list. If it fails, she will appear on other nomination days, or her nomination day has already passed.
Reddit threads:
Elimination Day 1 Thread
Elimination Day 2
Elimination Day 3
Elimination Day 4

Elimination Day 5
Last edited by lordzymeth on Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
FOREVER NUMBAH WAN!!!1!1
lordzymeth
Alchemist
Alchemist
Badges:
DĒSTRŪCTĪŌÑ,
ĀND
DĒSPĀĪR !!!

Re: BEST GIRL 7 MADNESS BRACKET!

Post by lordzymeth » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:22 am

u/JDefenseAnime is back bringing you the 2nd edition of the
BEST GIRL MADNESS BRACKET!
Held on Google Sheets.

Become an oracle and register now!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... =send_form
Requires a reddit account AND your Gmail. No minimum age limit.
Registration lasts until the end of elimination rounds.
u/JDefenseAnime's commentShow
Hey everyone!

I’m happy to announce that Best Girl 7 Madness is officially a go! This is Day 1 of sign-ups.

For those of you who aren’t familiar with March Madness brackets, this is what a bracket normally looks like. The idea behind it is that people will compete to predict the results of the entire bracket before any matches have happened. It's fun seeing who's able to predict winners the most accurately, but the real fun comes from trying to predict upsets before they happen, especially in matches featuring higher seeded characters. I will provide every player with a bracket like this once the contestants have been finalized, and you'll all have about 22 hours or so to fill out your predictions for all 511 matchups before I make them un-editable and begin keeping track of our individual scores.

I’d like to re-emphasize that last bit one more time: you have to fill out ALL 511 MATCHUPS before brackets close. It’s not a day by day thing, and last year a good number of people didn’t realize they were supposed to do all the matchups out of the gate. That’s the difficulty (and fun) that comes with the bracket - seeing what upsets and big plays you predict that others don’t. It's also a process that takes a couple hours - so I'd advise not trying to crank it out 30 min before brackets close.

With that out of the way, here’s the sign-up link! [url]ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe6FzRmBZyG67fCEAvfLchka2tuYxMD5hIPyAT3eMKRB1beCA/viewform?usp=send_form[/url]

Changes/Updates:

This year I’m bringing a few QOL improvements to the process that should hopefully make the process easier for everyone and give you more time to fill out your brackets. They’re outlined below:

Filling out the bracket:
Last year, I had users copy and paste the winners for each matchup, but saw numerous cases where people would copy and paste the winners into the wrong box, or accidentally edit the text such that it wasn’t picked up as a match correctly. To mitigate that, this year I changed it to be dropdown selections for each winner rather than copy-pasting. An example is shown here. As you can see, the dropdown populates with the winners of the previous matchup you chose. Now, you just have to select who you think will win in the dropdown rather than worrying about copy-paste. Additionally, take note of the highlights: Until you’ve picked a winner, the box will be highlighted. Once you’ve chosen a winner, the highlight disappears. This should help to better indicate which boxes you still need to fill in

Distributing brackets:
Last year, I PM’d everyone their link one by one in alphabetical order. This was a multi hour process for me, and was also unfair to those of you who have usernames in the lower half of the alphabet, because you’d have less time to work on your brackets. It also filled my inbox up to the point where it was unmanageable and harder to address questions. This year, I’m requiring everyone to include a Gmail when signing up. The logic behind this decision is that it allows me to directly share the bracket with you on google docs when I create it, and you should get a notification in your inbox with a link to it. When the brackets drop, I’ll send you all an email notifying you that you can start editing. This way, I can avoid needing to PM everyone one by one, and all players will be able to hit the ground running as soon as I update the bracket with this year’s participants. If you don't have a Gmail, you can make a throwaway one in like 30 seconds.

Scoring:
Last year, I had two leaderboards: Standard accuracy, which was a simple overall accuracy, and a weighted accuracy, where each round, point values went up by 1. However, because point values didn’t increase much, we didn’t see much movement in the weighted leaderboard, and this didn’t give those with good predictions into the later rounds the props they deserved. This year, the weighted leaderboard will follow standard March Madness style scoring, with point values doubling every round. The standard leaderboard will remain the same as last year.

Do let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!
FOREVER NUMBAH WAN!!!1!1
lordzymeth
Alchemist
Alchemist
Badges:
DĒSTRŪCTĪŌÑ,
ĀND
DĒSPĀĪR !!!

Re: r/anime's BEST GIRL 7 BINGO

Post by lordzymeth » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:32 am

Best Girl Bingo

Shit-Taste.net is a website created by u/Chariotwheel. It records all winners of r/anime's Best girl (and seasonals), Best guy, and Best character contests.
But the most important feature is the ability to create your own bingo sheet!

Requires a Reddit account. If you don't have an account, your sheet will NOT be saved.

Link: (Warning: MOBILE UNFRIENDLY)
https://shit-taste.net/bingo/

Using my bingo as an example...
FOREVER NUMBAH WAN!!!1!1
lordzymeth
Alchemist
Alchemist
Badges:
DĒSTRŪCTĪŌÑ,
ĀND
DĒSPĀĪR !!!

Re: r/anime's BEST GIRL 7: SALT ART ONLINE: ALKALINIZATION

Post by lordzymeth » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:22 am

Notice
After the elimination rounds, Best Girl 7 will take a 2*-day break to count all votes, arrange them by seeds, and remove any ineligible characters. And possibly prepare r/Anime's podcast and the Madness predictions.

The next update (round 1) will be in 22 June, 18:00 EST (GMT-5).

* Edit: I stand corrected, it's only a 2-day wait.
All BG7 madness brackets are being sent via Gmail at this time of editing.
Last edited by lordzymeth on Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
FOREVER NUMBAH WAN!!!1!1
kurogaga
~Blood Hunter~
~Blood Hunter~
Badges:

Post by kurogaga » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:41 am

New update for Contestants:

June 21st 2020:
2988 contestants left (after Urushibara Luka has been removed on list). I'll update final remaining contestants once Round 1 is begin.

June 22nd 2020:

Only 2854 contestants left, and congragulations to 512 contestants survived to main tournaments (include Kaguya-sama, too). Otherwise, RIP.
My Forumoe SignatureShow
ImageImageImage
lordzymeth
Alchemist
Alchemist
Badges:
DĒSTRŪCTĪŌÑ,
ĀND
DĒSPĀĪR !!!

Post by lordzymeth » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:44 am

Top 8 seeds Profile

Best girl 7's seedings were highlighted by the duopoly of Kaguya-sama and Konosuba's occupation of the top eight spots. The sole exception was Mai Sakurajima. To wit:

1. Kaguya
The eponymous main heroine of the series, Kaguya-sama currently enjoys massive popularity which is further boosted by her show being broadcasted during the contest's early stages. More concerningly, she was even listed at the very top of the list during her elimination day! One wonders if the Shinomiya Group had its hands in making sure the contest was rigged in her favor.

2. Megumin
The crimson demon is practically guaranteed to get at least a top three seed in r/anime, and it's not going to wane any time soon. Only Kaguya herself rivals the mage in popularity. Megumin is yet to reach the Elite Eight, where a possible third Holo rematch awaits. Will her appearance in the final rounds be enough to blast her way towards the crown, or will she run out of mana and collapse yet again in the sweet sixteen?

-3. Chika
Kaguya-sama's resident comic relief strikes fear into the hearts of waifus beneath her. Despite her cup size, her characterization remains mostly flat. Don't let this fool you though, as "Subject F" has her own merits of being a top-tier waifu; her meme potential and the viral popularity of her ED dance certainly helps. This year, she looks to create chaos in the bracket as a third seed.

4. Hayasaka
Another top seeded Kaguya-sama girl with meme potential, Hayasaka never ceases to entertain viewers whenever she appears onscreen. As Kaguya's personal maid, Ai is required to keep a close attention to the Shinomiya heiress at all times, always ready to help her master when she needs it the most. Naturally, this extends to r/anime's Best Girl Contest, where she is a highly dangerous opponent owing to her mission to stay by Kaguya's side -- even if she is eliminated in the process.

5. Aqua
r/anime really loves Konosuba and its characters, huh? It's been four years since the foundation of the Axis Cult, and yet it still boasts one of the most successful recruitment numbers in Best Girl contests. Despite the irony of highly skilled recruiters worshipping a useless goddess, one must never ever underestimate her power: Aqua is both the only *first seed* and a primarily *comedic* character to reach a Best Girl final, and as a skilled user of holy magic, she is used to breaking curses on the daily. Expect the goddess to crash her way again this year into the Elite Eight and beyond.

6. Mai san
The titular Bunny gril was the breakout star of 2018, boasting an unprecedented **twenty-one** win streak in r/anime history, made possible by her **three contest victories** at the time: Fall seasonal, BG of the Year, and of course, the ~~blazing dumpster fire of a~~ 24-Hour contest. But all of that means nothing if you can't make your name in the SALT OF FAME.

Mai's chances of winning BG7 becomes very likely as her attributes will show:

* She resembles BG2 champion Yukino in looks and wit, and BCh2 winner Hitagi in terms of her role as the MC's love interest in a show whose premise draws similarities to a certain series. (*Seishun buta Yaroumonogatari*?) Bonus points for her school named Mine*gahara*.

* She has a generally good reputation among audiences, and doesn't present a much larger target for spite votes (unless the BGS side chicks manage to gather more salt just by winning)

* Mai is a fresh contestant devoid of any curses. Moreover, her bracket position allows her to potentially benefit from spite-votes against an opponent in the later rounds, particularly those from matches involving 02, Chika/Yuigahama/Violet, and Megumin/Holo.

7. Kei Shirogane
Miyuki's younger sister is a classic example of a side character from a popular series riding the highs of this contest. Complaints can and will be made about her lack of screentime; nevertheless she is the fourth Kaguya-sama character among the top 8 seeds, and is gifted a rather easy bracket run. However, her status makes her a big target for spite votes, especially if she manages to face off against Holo in the round of 16.

8. Darkness
Konosuba's third wheel. Some say she's underrated. Some say she's shit. But we all know she likes getting eliminated first (which fits her masochistic character perfectly). Lalatina is expected to coast through the brackets until round 6.
FOREVER NUMBAH WAN!!!1!1
kurogaga
~Blood Hunter~
~Blood Hunter~
Badges:

Post by kurogaga » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:07 am

Here's the Round 1 results:
Group AShow
Kaguya Shinomiya 3704 > 465 Meteora Österreich
Touka Kirishima 1537 < 1592 Akeno Himejima
Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakova 1903 > 1160 Yoshiko Hanabatake
Sakura Kyouko 2137 > 1265 Chlammy Zell
Mako Mankanshoku 2393 > 944 Haruhi Fujioka
Yuuko Aioi 1896 > 1339 Ikumi Mito
Rei Ayanami 2230 > 1046 Sena Kashiwazaki
Sagiri Izumi 1542 < 1619 Kurokami no Onna
Tohru (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon) 2639 > 663 Asirpa (Golden Kamuy)
Utaha Kasumigaoka 1384 < 1392 Urara Shiraishi
Atsuko "Akko" Kagari 2147 > 959 Iori Nagase
Mami Tomoe 1835 > 1271 Chizuru Takano
Yunyun (Konosuba) 2916 > 642 Sistine Fibel
Diana Cavendish 1492 > 1416 Ayame Kajou
Crusch Karsten 2342 > 756 Chino Kafuu
Himeko Inaba 1843 > 1104 Leone (Akame ga Kill)
Mayuri Shiina 3004 > 538 Centorea Shianus
Ouzen (Made in Abyss) 1448 < 1789 Jessie / Musashi (Pokemon)
Alice Nakiri 2208 > 884 Momo Kawamoto
Maika Sakuranomiya 1835 > 1091 Lupusregina Beta
Misato Katsuragi 2319 > 836 Irina Shidou
Sakie Satou 1526 > 1233 Ryuu Lion
Tanya von Degurechaff 1891 > 1170 Eriri Spencer Sawamura
Itsuki Nakano 1902 > 1164 Rin (Shelter the Animation)
Ochako Uraraka 2508 > 902 Ange le Carré
Tomoyo Sakagami 1907 > 1135 Isabella (Yakusoku no Neverland)
Faye Valentine 2144 > 961 Rizu Ogata
Mio Naganohara 1550 > 1182 Hotaru Ichijou
Fubuki (One Punch Man) 2342 > 873 Serena (Pokemon)
Nanami Aoyama 1932 > 885 Papi (Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou)
Akiha "Faris Nyan Nyan" Rumiho 2272 > 803 Levy McGarden
Lisa Lisa 1598 > 1396 An Onoya
Lalatina "Darkness" Dustiness Ford 3029 > 564 Liliruca Arde
Maki Nishikino 1082 < 1632 Tsugumi Seishirou
Albedo (Overlord) 2233 > 882 Temari (Naruto)
Nino Nakano 2036 > 912 Akari Akaza
Krista Lenz 2315 > 918 Momo Belia Deviluke
Sucy Manbavaran 1549 > 991 Amanda O'Neill
Nodoka Toyohama 2251 > 825 Nayuta Kani
Kaori Miyazono 2075 > 970 Ayase Aragaki
Tomoe Koga 2507 > 797 Chiaki Nanami
Yuzuki Shiraishi 1221 < 1451 Chihaya Ayase
Anzu (Hinamatsuri) 1994 > 918 Mai Kawakami
Milim Nava 1447 > 1415 Ema Yasuhara
Hange Zoë 2262 > 1043 Hina Tachibana
Miku (Darling in The FranXX) 1253 < 1693 Bishamon (Noragami)
Kagamihara Nadeshiko 2011 > 899 Marielle (Log Horizon)
Vignette "Vigne" Tsukinose April 1767 > 1006 Hotaru Shidare
Emilia (Re:Zero) 2844 > 737 Koko Kaga
Shuna (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken) 1755 > 1167 Neferpitou (Hunter x Hunter)
Senko-san (Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san) 2024 > 957 Bulma (Dragon Ball)
Rui Tachibana 1770 > 991 Luluco (Uchuu Patrol Luluco)
Kanna Kamui 2154 > 956 Inori Yuzuriha
Ursula Callistis 1346 < 1472 Narberal Gamma
Kyouka Jirou 2411 > 658 Tenten (Naruto)
Akari Kawamoto 1422 > 1179 Tamako Kitashirakawa
Shouko Nishimiya 2852 > 519 Mika Shimotsuki
Chise Hatori 1454 > 1375 MISAKA 19090
Felt (Re:Zero) 1928 > 1097 Saki Watanabe
Nagisa Kashiwagi 1875 > 1210 Ruri Gokou / Kuroneko
Taiga Aisaka 2507 > 777 Haru Okumura
Suguha Kirigaya / Leafa 1523 > 1413 Yoruichi Shihouin
Hestia (Danmachi) 2167 > 839 Saeko Busujima
Chizuru Hishiro 1963 > 1020 Elf Yamada
Group BShow
Ai Hayasaka 3306 > 497 Tohka Yatogami
Haruko Haruhara 1262 < 1474 Kiyoko Shimizu
Kumiko Oumae 1895 > 961 Shinoa Hiiragi
Hinata Hyuuga 1915 > 893 Retsuko (Aggretsuko)
Sasha Blouse 2174 > 1073 Elucia de Lute Ima
Reina Kousaka 1924 > 911 Yachi Hitoka
Kobayashi (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon) 2248 > 738 Kaoru Tsunashi
Kasumi "Misty" (Pokemon) 1800 > 1140 Aguri (Gamers!)
Suzuha Amane 2505 > 706 Chain Sumeragi
Orihime Inoue 1054 < 1570 Rindou Kobayashi
Megumi Tadokoro 1891 > 980 Erika Yano
Nao Tomori 1834 > 907 Evileye (Overlord)
Ami Kawashima 2161 > 803 Miria Harvent
Shiro (Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san) 1236 < 1375 Shizuka Sakaki
Nonon Jakuzure 2024 > 877 Mei Misaki
Yui-nyan (Angel Beats!) 1584 > 1042 Saya Endou
Ryuko Matoi 2609 > 577 Lilith Asami
Erza Scarlet 1313 > 1286 Nami (One Piece)
Himiko Toga 1913 > 1040 Kyouko Machi
Hifumi Takimoto 1897 > 679 Sotca Luckythar
Madoka Kaname 2083 > 927 Midori Imai
Yuno Gasai 1742 > 954 Videl (Dragon Ball)
Kallen Stadtfeld 2052 > 867 Alluka Zoldyck
Misaki Shokuhou 1729 > 854 Altair / Gunpuku no Himegimi (Re:Creators)
Mikasa Ackerman 2675 > 651 Sasahara Satsuki
Aoi Inuyama 1437 > 1098 Akane Mizuno
Shinka Nibutani 1936 > 705 Tuesday (Carole & Tuesday)
Shiki Ryougi 1591 > 1020 Tsunade (Naruto)
Eru Chitanda 2461 > 505 Misaki Kamiigusa
Mikuru Asahina 1523 > 1206 Chelsea (Akame ga Kill)
Sakura Matou 2061 > 862 Masami Iwasawa
Sento Isuzu 1815 > 891 Mai Minakami
Aqua (Konosuba) 3167 > 492 Yotsuha Miyamizu
Celty Sturluson 1290 > 1228 Revy (Black Lagoon)
Chitoge Kirisaki 1997 > 786 Dororo (Dororo)
Emi Yusa 1930 > 745 Kana Kojima
Asuka Langley Souryuu 2376 > 672 Yuzu Aihara
Shion (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken) 1389 > 1267 Kurumi Tokisaki
Chiyo Sakura 1909 > 865 Xenovia Quarta
Schwi Dola 1833 > 1037 Misa Amane
Mio Akiyama 2513 > 355 Yui Funami
Misaka 10032 | 1554 > 1200 Android 18
Stephanie Dola 2009 > 931 Makoto Kowata
Yumeko Jabami 1684 > 1033 Ryou Fujibayashi
Suruga Kanbaru 2494 > 579 Latifa Fleuranza
Megumi Katou 1537 > 949 Nanaka Kotegawa
Rin Shima 1915 > 732 Kagome Higurashi
Erina Nakiri 2132 > 748 Majo / Witch (Goblin Slayer)
Ram (Re:Zero) 2692 > 542 Juvia Lockser
Hakase Shinonome 1416 > 956 Chito (Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou)
Rias Gremory 1743 > 875 Machi Komacine
Uketsuke-jou "Guild Girl" 1758 > 898 Hikage Miyauchi
Beatrice (Re:Zero) 1954 > 911 Konjiki no Yami / Golden Darkness
Mari "Kimari" Tamaki 1642 > 1087 Kokoro (Darling in The FranXX)
Illyasviel von Einzbern 2053 > 768 Yona (Akatsuki no Yona)
Ichika Nakano 1534 > 988 Rem Galeu
Wiz (Konosuba) 2631 > 592 Tsubomi Takane
Dawn / Hikari (Pokemon) 1521 > 1091 Trish Una
Kanade Tachibana 1992 > 760 Papika (Flip Flappers)
Tohru Honda 1548 > 1046 Tsubaki Sawabe
Jibril (No Game No Life) 2360 > 679 Honoka Kousaka
Tsurugi no Otome "Sword Maiden" 1443 > 1284 Shirley Fenette
Emma (Yakusoku no Neverland) 1981 > 954 Lucy (Elfen Lied)
Yuki Nagato 1824 > 1017 Nona (Death Parade)
Group CShow
Megumin (Konosuba) 2989 > 533 Lala Satalin Deviluke
Kyouko Kirigiri 1224 < 1264 Ai Mizuno
Sakura Minamoto 1713 > 915 Anna Nishikinomiya
Izumi Curtis 1757 > 1056 Marika Tachibana
Hina (Hinamatsuri) 1745 > 811 Hazuki Katou
Tae Yamada 1118 < 1245 Hajime Shinoda
Tatsumaki (One Punch Man) 2057 > 696 Origami Tobiichi
Kagura (Gintama) 1391 > 976 Togame (Katanagatari)
Iroha Isshiki 2228 > 487 Shinobu Wakamiya
Nui Harime 1278 > 1152 Yuuri (Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou)
Komachi Hikigaya 1956 > 650 Arisa "Uo-chan" Uotani
Riko (Made in Abyss) 1387 > 1063 Olivia (Asobi Asobase)
Yui Hirasawa 2139 > 602 Shera L. Greenwood
Yuki Minagawa 1178 > 1168 Stella Vermillion
Ais Wallenstein 1539 > 876 Stocking Anarchy
Mashiro Shiina 1647 > 796 Nako Sunao
Riza Hawkeye 2337 > 501 Nefertari Vivi
Karen Tendou 1281 > 1171 Nano Shinonome
Mina Ashido 1500 > 1068 Chiaki Hoshinomori
Hinata "Hina" Kawamoto 1323 > 987 Ayaka Kamine
Onna Shinkan "Priestess" 1764 > 699 Maple (Nekopara)
Biscuit Krueger 1168 < 1185 Aina Yoshiwara
Saki Nikaidou 1513 > 932 Makoto Niijima
Ruiko Saten 1403 > 979 Maka Albarn
Saber / Artoria Pendragon (Fate/ Stay Night) 2468 > 410 Aerith Gainsborough
Rukia Kuchiki 1148 < 1200 Cynthia (Pokemon)
Hinata Miyake 1481 > 853 Hanako Koyanagi
Quetzalcoatl "Lucoa" (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon) 1217 > 1158 Moriko Morioka
Homura Akemi 2222 > 438 Carole (Carole & Tuesday)
Kyou Fujibayashi 1462 > 982 Chihiro Ogino
Fumino Furuhashi 1734 > 677 Selesia Upitiria
Gabriel "Gab" Tenma White 1601 > 763 Hanako Honda
Kei Shirogane 2405 > 567 Sayaka Sumino
Uruka Takemoto 1077 < 1214 Miia (Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou)
Karen "LLENN" Kohiruimaki 1592 > 808 Chocola (Nekopara)
Rikka Takanashi 1860 > 642 Nico Yazawa
Mitsuha Miyamizu 2100 > 646 Mary Saotome
Meiko "Menma" Honma 1477 > 880 Nico Robin
Yoko Littner 2293 > 374 Tea Gardner
Mafuyu Kirisu 1632 > 787 Komugi (Hunter x Hunter)
Tsubasa Hanekawa 2130 > 551 Kaede Kagayama
Airi Katagiri 1319 > 982 Yuugiri (Zombieland Saga)
Red Blood Cell AE3803 | 1683 > 640 Lelei la Lalena
Lust (Fullmetal Alchemist) 1615 > 821 Rachnera Arachnera
Mayoi Hachikuji 2094 > 528 Yuki Takeya
Kiryuu Moeka 1399 > 1061 Tifa Lockhart
Shalltear Bloodfallen 1639 > 885 Kirino Kousaka
Haru Onodera 1374 > 866 Juliet Persia
Holo (Spice and Wolf) 2423 > 413 Tsukasa Hiiragi
Kaede Kayano 1297 > 967 Reimi Sugimoto
Annie Leonhart 1648 > 987 Mine (Akame ga Kill)
Platelet (Hataraku Saibou) 1499 > 924 Sachiko Fujinuma
Nadeko Sengoku 2053 > 609 Wendy Marvell
Morgiana (Magi) 1261 > 962 Utako Sakura
Satsuki Kiryuuin 1880 > 775 Shiina (Angel Beats!)
Maho Hiyajou 1566 > 886 Nunnally Lamperouge
Nezuko Kamado 2074 > 634 Noelle Silva
Akane Shinjou 1177 > 1129 Touka Takanashi
Nanachi (Made in Abyss) 1571 > 754 Lyza (Made in Abyss)
Kaho Hinata 1412 > 852 Lucy Heartfilia
Ritsu Tainaka 1854 > 768 Fuu Kasume
Ritsuko Akagi 1209 > 1066 Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV
Hitomi Mishima 1641 > 866 Luculia Marlborough
Aoba Suzukaze 1417 > 1085 Kofuku (Noragami)
Group DShow
Chika Fujiwara 3149 > 596 Toshinou Kyouko
Mirai Kuriyama 1687 > 1065 Mayaka Ibara
Rikka Takarada 1989 > 943 Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service)
Takagi (Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san) 1915 > 1035 Yuzuru Nishimiya
Karen Araragi 2558 > 599 Minene Uryuu
Iki Hiyori 1934 > 832 Kagami Hiiragi
Satanichia Kurumizawa McDowell 2275 > 461 Kaoruko Moeta
Nagisa Furukawa 1653 > 1083 Sanae Dekomori
Kaede Azusagawa 2809 > 474 Tsuruya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
Ann Takamaki 1547 > 1015 Suu (Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou)
Kanao Tsuyuri 2232 > 877 Miu Amano
Kuroko Shirai 1645 > 963 Vanilla (Nekopara)
Azusa Nakano 2291 > 510 Umi Sonoda
Esdeath (Akame ga Kill) 1549 > 1180 Euphemia li Britannia
Irisviel von Einzbern 2436 > 543 Mai Valentine
Shirase Kobuchizawa 1785 > 1126 Tamayo (Kimetsu no Yaiba)
Violet Evergarden 2552 > 655 Yuzuki Seo
Kumin Tsuyuri 1320 > 1299 Futaba Sakura
Nia Teppelin 2010 > 716 Yuu Kashima
Hitori Bocchi 2176 > 713 Sakura Haruno
Tsumugi "Mugi" Kotobuki 2157 > 678 Nanami Yasuri
Aru Honshou 1233 > 1197 Ena Saitou
Shiro (No Game No Life) 2242 > 715 Ako Tamaki
Haruno Yukinoshita 1651 > 1146 Renge Miyauchi
Yui Yuigahama 2509 > 479 Ohana Matsumae
Chiaki Oogaki 1118 < 1292 Konata Izumi
Mordred (Fate/ Apocrypha) 1949 > 690 Komari Koshigaya
Akatsuki (Log Horizon) 1717 > 846 Syr Flover
Miku Nakano 2066 > 730 Usagi Tsukino
Kayo Hinazuki 1578 > 1083 Nozomi Kaminashi
Ichigo (Darling in The FranXX) 1737 > 1031 Panty Anarchy
Akane Tsunemori 1488 > 1086 Touko Nanami
Mai Sakurajima 3257 > 296 Emi (Mob Psycho 100)
Sawako Sekijou 1152 < 1325 Rory Mercury
Kosaki Onodera 1675 > 901 Mayumi Saegusa
Yotsuba Nakano 1895 > 841 Tomoko Kuroki
Haruhi Suzumiya 2147 > 712 Suzuno Kamazuki
Raphiel Shiraha Ainsworth 1610 > 1121 Cattleya Baudelaire
Momo Yaoyorozu 2256 > 810 Miki Okudera
Shizue Izawa 1467 > 1196 Isla (Plastic Memories)
Rio Futaba 2492 > 619 Hibiki Tachibana
Aoi Miyamori 1560 > 936 Diamond (Houseki no Kuni)
Yuuki Konno 1614 > 975 Chtholly Nota Seniorious
Asuka Tanaka 1584 > 921 Chiho "Chi-chan" Sasaki
Olivier Mira Armstrong 2060 > 696 Blair (Soul Eater)
Sanae Furukawa 1318 > 1202 Umiko Ahagon
Shino "Sinon" Asada 1916 > 883 Boa Hancock
Chisa Kotegawa 1667 > 984 San (Princess Mononoke)
Winry Rockbell 2819 > 315 Ichi Mezato
Hikari Takanashi 1239 < 1298 Natsuki Nakagawa
Yuri "Yurippe" Nakamura 1715 > 923 Elizabeth Liones
Sayaka Miki 1586 > 962 Cinnabar
Raphtalia (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari) 2185 > 864 Anjou "Anaru" Naruko
Akame (Akame ga Kill) 1664 > 973 Yuu Koito
Minori Kushieda 1982 > 708 Seras Victoria
Kou Yagami 1541 > 1016 Koneko Toujou
C.C. (Code Geass) 2192 > 738 Haru (My Roommate is a Cat)
Elma (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon) 1326 > 1161 Motoko "Major" Kusanagi
Alice Zuberg 1771 > 869 Karen Kujou
High Elf Archer 1950 > 732 Himari Takanashi
Zero Two 2160 > 791 Lieselotte Sherlock
Narumi Momose 1709 > 1052 Melty Q Melromarc
Shizuka Hiratsuka 2226 > 675 Miyako "Mya-nee" Hoshino
Phosphophyllite (Houseki no Kuni) 1504 > 1203 Mafuyu Hoshikawa
Note:
- Characters with only one name (no first name and last name), will using Series to avoid confusion for users who only know her name (i.e. Shiro).
- Characters with number as her last name, will using "|" to avoid confusion for her total votes.
- Nekopara has anime version, which released in 2020 (Fortunately it had OVA, which released in 2017 and 2018). It was visual novel.
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children was "technically not anime" (although it was the movie with using 3D). And It was JRPG (Japanese Role Playing Game) genre.
- Bold is the sign that The contestants advanced to Round 2 against opponents :)
My Forumoe SignatureShow
ImageImageImage
kurogaga
~Blood Hunter~
~Blood Hunter~
Badges:

Post by kurogaga » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:15 am

Top contestants who reached 3000 in Round 1Show
1. Kaguya Shinomiya (3704)
Series: Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai
2. Ai Hayasaka (3306)
3. Mai Sakurajima (3257)
Series: Aobuta
4. Aqua (3167)
Series: Konosuba
5. Chika Fujiwara (3149)
6. Lalatina Dustiness Ford / Darkness (3029)
Series: Konosuba
7. Mayuri Shiina (3004)
Series: Steins; Gate
Note: The highest score for Best Girl Contest 7 is lower than Best Girl Contest before
My Forumoe SignatureShow
ImageImageImage
lordzymeth
Alchemist
Alchemist
Badges:
DĒSTRŪCTĪŌÑ,
ĀND
DĒSPĀĪR !!!

Post by lordzymeth » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:19 am

round 1 summary

r/anime mod u/FetchFrosh and resident statistician u/Tsubasa_sama provides the summaries of each round in every thread.

Meanwhile, here's my summary:
r/anime reaffirms its shit taste yet again. The fact that their taste in girls is also different is reinforced here (at least for the middle tier girls).

- "Fuck incest" - Oreimo and Eromanga-sensei girls don't get much love there (and for good reason). Worth mentioning is ISML 2013 champion Ruri Gokou, who lost to a minor Kaguya-sama character (Nagisa Kashiwagi). Meanwhile, Eromanga-sensei star and ISML 2019 quarter finalist Sagiri Izumi becomes the biggest upset in round 1, losing to the Black-haired Woman from Death Parade.

Other ISML regulars who lost this round:
- Utaha Kasumigaoka loses to Urara Shiraishi by 8 votes. Just why?
- Chtholly loses to Yuuki Konno in a bout between the princesses of tragedy feels. A really sad match no matter the result.
- The same can be said for Isla, who got shafted by Slime Isekai girl Shizue Izawa.
- The last of the Date a Live girls fall as Kurumi & Origami suffer from low seeds and vote counts. Kurumi in particular has a vocal (minority) fanbase, and is commonly touted as DAL's "Best girl".

Injustices:
You really hate to see this, but most main female characters from older series will lose to characters from newer series. Doubly so if she's from a shoujo / female centric cast show. A few notable examples :

- Major Kusanagi, often touted as an iconic character from an iconic series (Ghost in the Shell), loses to a side girl from dragon maid (Elma).
- Sailor Moon's fanarts didn't even help either. But to be fair, she was facing the most popular Nakano quintuplet (Miku).
- Hibiki Tachibana FINALLY becomes the first ever Symphogear girl to qualify in the main bracket. Unfortunately, she faces Bunny girl Senpai member Rio Futaba in the 1st round, with predictable results.

Other matches that happened too soon:
- Celty from DRRR wins against Revy from Black Lagoon. Both badasses in their own right, but sadly only one will move on as a sacrifice to Aqua next round.
- Yuki Minagawa, winner of r/anime's first Seasonal contest, wins against Stella Vermillion by 10 votes.
- Touka from Tokyo Ghoul loses against Akeno from DxD. Probably a sign of TG's decline?
Last edited by lordzymeth on Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
FOREVER NUMBAH WAN!!!1!1
IGNITE
Magister magi
Magister magi
Worships: Air
Melon Pan: 268

Post by IGNITE » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:32 am

My Votes: Round 2 Group AShow
Tomoe Mami @ Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica
Shiina Mayuri @ Steins;Gate
Uraraka Ochako @ Boku no Hero Academia
Krista Lenz (Historia Reiss) @ Shingeki no Kyojin
Hange Zoë @ Shingeki no Kyojin
Aisaka Taiga @ Toradora!
Credit to the pixiv artistsShow
Main Tournament
CandidatesBackgroundArtistCharacterArtist
Tousaka Rin53948782
Yukinoshita Yukino326091352165451
Tokisaki Kurumi5911903916154485
Kamado Nezuko495502012924751
Riku Dola667141618024084
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka69618131298993
Toc
Gokou Ruri761277508024084
Hikigaya Hachiman6341779311270864
Katou Megumi694303588024084
Korosensei418097224906112
Oreki Houtarou592253551511752
Sora743195178024084
kurogaga
~Blood Hunter~
~Blood Hunter~
Badges:

Post by kurogaga » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:08 pm

My Votes for Group A in Round 2Show
Kaguya Shinomiya > Akeno Himejima
Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakova < Sakura Kyouko
Mako Mankanshoku > Yuuko Aioi
Rei Ayanami > Kurokami no Onna
Tohru > Urara Shiraishi
Atsuko "Akko" Kagari > Mami Tomoe
Yunyun > Diana Cavendish
- [**Crusch Karsten**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xp7.jpg) - [~~Himeko Inaba~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xxo.jpg)
- [**Mayuri Shiina**](https://img.animebracket.com/3y5v.jpg) - [~~Jessie~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xm5.jpg)
- [~~Alice Nakiri~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xn9.jpg) - [**Maika Sakuranomiya**](https://img.animebracket.com/3y3s.jpg)
- [~~Misato Katsuragi~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xu0.jpg) - [**Sakie Satou**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xkh.jpg)
- [~~Tanya von Degurechaff~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xvf.jpg) - [**Itsuki Nakano**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xra.jpg)
- [**Ochako Uraraka**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xnp.jpg) - [~~Tomoyo Sakagami~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y97.jpg)
- [**Faye Valentine**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xvj.jpg) - [~~Mio Naganohara~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xl2.jpg)
- [~~Fubuki~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xle.jpg) - [**Nanami Aoyama**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xrr.jpg)
- [**Akiha "Faris Nyan Nyan" Rumiho**](https://img.animebracket.com/3yfm.jpg) - [~~Lisa Lisa~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xq1.jpg)
- [~~Lalatina "Darkness" Dustiness Ford~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xjd.jpg) - [~~Tsugumi Seishirou~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xyr.jpg)
- [~~Albedo~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xn8.jpg) - [**Nino Nakano**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xue.jpg)
- [**Krista Lenz**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xum.jpg) - [~~Sucy Manbavaran~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y2x.jpg)
- [~~Nodoka Toyohama~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xl0.jpg) - [**Kaori Miyazono**](https://img.animebracket.com/3y4d.jpg)
- [~~Tomoe Koga~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xiy.jpg) - [**Chihaya Ayase**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xn6.jpg)
- [**Anzu**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xsg.jpg) - [~~Milim Nava~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xvt.jpg)
- [**Hange Zoë**](https://img.animebracket.com/3yvu.jpg) - [~~Bishamon~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3yho.jpg)
- [**Kagamihara Nadeshiko**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xts.jpg) - [~~Vignette "Vigne" Tsukinose April~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y0i.jpg)
- [**Emilia**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xqp.jpg) - [~~Shuna~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y46.jpg)
- [**Senko-san**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xto.jpg) - [~~Rui Tachibana~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xlt.jpg)
- [**Kanna Kamui**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xvm.jpg) - [~~Narberal Gamma~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y61.jpg)
- [~~Kyouka Jirou~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xp3.jpg) - [**Akari Kawamoto**](https://img.animebracket.com/3yam.jpg)
- [**Nishimiya Shouko**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xia.jpg) - [~~Hatori Chise~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y2z.jpg)
- [**Felt**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xsp.jpg) - [~~Nagisa Kashiwagi~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xnj.jpg)
- [**Taiga Aisaka**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xtw.jpg) - [~~Kirigaya Suguha~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y9i.jpg)
- [~~Hestia~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y23.jpg) - [**Chizuru Hishiro**](https://img.animebracket.com/3y0f.jpg)
My Votes in Group B of Round 2Show
- [**Ai Hayasaka**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xfb.jpg) - [~~Kiyoko Shimizu~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y0g.jpg)
- [**Kumiko Oumae**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xee.jpg) - [~~Hinata Hyuuga~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y94.jpg)
- [~~Sasha Blouse~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xy4.jpg) - [**Reina Kousaka**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xqr.jpg)
- [**Kobayashi**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xuu.jpg) - [~~Kasumi "Misty"~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3ypg.jpg)
- [**Suzuha Amane**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xyj.jpg) - [~~Rindou Kobayashi~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3ym1.jpg)
- [**Megumi Tadokoro**](https://img.animebracket.com/3ym2.jpg) - [~~Tomori Nao~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xka.jpg)
- [~~Ami Kawashima~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xo5.jpg) - [**Shizuka Sakaki**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xe6.jpg)
- [**Nonon Jakuzure**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xn5.jpg) - [~~Yui~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y7d.jpg)
- [**Ryuko Matoi**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xtu.jpg) - [~~Erza Scarlet~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xxq.jpg)
- [**Himiko Toga**](https://img.animebracket.com/3y29.jpg) - [~~Takimoto Hifumi~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y0y.jpg)
- [**Madoka Kaname**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xx9.jpg) - [~~Yuno Gasai~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y5i.jpg)
- [~~Kallen Stadtfeld~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y1t.jpg) - [**Misaki Shokuhou**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xmh.jpg)
- [**Mikasa Ackerman**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xxj.jpg) - [~~Aoi Inuyama~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3yc5.jpg)
- [~~Shinka Nibutani~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y2a.jpg) - [**Ryougi Shiki**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xy6.jpg)
- [**Eru Chitanda**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xup.jpg) - [~~Asahina Mikuru~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xrl.jpg)
- [**Matou Sakura**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xgy.jpg) - [~~Isuzu Sento~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xtf.jpg)
- [**Aqua**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xyb.jpg) - [~~Celty Sturluson~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xzy.jpg)
- [~~Chitoge Kirisaki~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y1f.jpg) - [**Emi Yusa**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xuw.jpg)
- [**Asuka Langley Souryuu**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xwc.jpg) - [~~Shion~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xzn.jpg)
- [**Sakura Chiyo**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xlc.jpg) - [~~Schwi Dola~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3yd0.jpg)
- [**Mio Akiyama**](https://img.animebracket.com/3y1v.jpg) - [~~Misaka 10032~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3yfp.jpg)
- [**Stephanie Dola**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xjs.jpg) - [~~Yumeko Jabami~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y6g.jpg)
- [~~Suruga Kanbaru~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xm3.jpg) - [**Megumi Katou**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xrw.jpg)
- [**Rin Shima**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xoy.jpg) - [~~Erina Nakiri~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y6m.jpg)
- [**Ram**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xk3.jpg) - [~~Hakase Shinonome~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3ydn.jpg)
- [**Rias Gremory**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xdr.jpg) - [~~Uketsuke-jou "Guild Girl"~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3yds.jpg)
- [**Beatrice**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xvc.jpg) - [~~Mari "Kimari" Tamaki~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xw3.jpg)
- [~~Illyasviel von Einzbern~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y88.jpg) - [**Ichika Nakano**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xx5.jpg)
- [**Wiz**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xu3.jpg) - [~~Dawn~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3yee.jpg)
- [~~Kanade Tachibana~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xva.jpg) - [**Tohru Honda**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xo7.jpg)
- [**Jibril**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xq9.jpg) - [~~Tsurugi no Otome "Sword Maiden"~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3yh1.jpg)
- [**Emma**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xtc.jpg) - [~~Yuki Nagato~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xm6.jpg)
My Votes for Group C in Round 2Show
- [**Megumin**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xus.jpg) - [~~Ai Mizuno~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3ymf.jpg)
- [**Sakura Minamoto**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xrq.jpg) - [~~Izumi Curtis~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3yki.jpg)
- [**Hina**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xv5.jpg) - [~~Hajime Shinoda~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3yhn.jpg)
- [**Tatsumaki**](https://img.animebracket.com/3y20.jpg) - [~~Kagura~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3yae.jpg)
- [**Iroha Isshiki**](https://img.animebracket.com/3y0o.jpg) - [~~Nui Harime~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3yay.jpg)
- [~~Komachi Hikigaya~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3yme.jpg) - [**Riko**](https://img.animebracket.com/3y0c.jpg)
- [**Yui Hirasawa**](https://img.animebracket.com/3y0k.jpg) - [~~Yuki Minagawa~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3z4b.jpg)
- [~~Ais Wallenstein~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xv3.jpg) - [**Shiina Mashiro**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xx2.jpg)
- [**Riza Hawkeye**](https://img.animebracket.com/3y93.jpg) - [~~Karen Tendou~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y66.jpg)
- [~~Mina Ashido~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xv9.jpg) - [**Hinata "Hina" Kawamoto**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xww.jpg)
- [**Onna Shinkan "Priestess"**](https://img.animebracket.com/3yd4.jpg) - [~~Aina Yoshiwara~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3ykp.jpg)
- [~~Saki Nikaidou~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y2h.jpg) - [**Ruiko Saten**](https://img.animebracket.com/3yej.jpg)
- [**Saber**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xqx.jpg) - [~~Cynthia~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3z34.jpg)
- [**Hinata Miyake**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xv4.jpg) - [~~Quetzalcoatl "Lucoa"~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xlo.jpg)
- [**Homura Akemi**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xkc.jpg) - [~~Kyou Fujibayashi~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3ya6.jpg)
- [**Fumino Furuhashi**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xed.jpg) - [~~Gabriel "Gab" Tenma White~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y3r.jpg)
- [**Kei Shirogane**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xip.jpg) - [~~Miia~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y7c.jpg)
- [~~Karen "LLENN" Kohiruimaki~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3yfo.jpg) - [**Rikka Takanashi**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xjc.jpg)
- [~~Miyamizu Mitsuha~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xud.jpg) - [**Meiko Honma**](https://img.animebracket.com/3y3x.jpg)
- [~~Yoko Littner~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xtx.jpg) - [**Mafuyu Kirisu**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xe0.jpg)
- [**Tsubasa Hanekawa**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xdj.jpg) - [~~Katagiri Airi~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3yef.jpg)
- [**Red Blood Cell AE3803**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xwx.jpg) - [~~Lust~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xk8.jpg)
- [~~Hachikuji Mayoi~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xsa.jpg) - [**Kiryuu Moeka**](https://img.animebracket.com/3ymx.jpg)
- [**Shalltear Bloodfallen**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xwj.jpg) - [~~Haru Onodera~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3ykq.jpg)
- [**Holo**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xqa.jpg) - [~~Kaede Kayano~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xq7.jpg)
- [~~Annie Leonhart~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3z22.jpg) - [**Platelet**](https://img.animebracket.com/3zfn.jpg)
- [**Nadeko Sengoku**](https://img.animebracket.com/3ydq.jpg) - [~~Morgiana~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3yzs.jpg)
- [~~Kiryuuin Satsuki~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xxc.jpg) - [**Maho Hiyajou**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xz9.jpg)
- [**Nezuko Kamado**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xmy.jpg) - [~~Akane Shinjou~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xxw.jpg)
- [**Nanachi**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xvg.jpg) - [~~Kaho Hinata~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y3h.jpg)
- [**Ritsu Tainaka**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xer.jpg) - [~~Ritsuko Akagi~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3ywp.jpg)
- [~~Hitomi Mishima~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y2y.jpg) - [**Aoba Suzukaze**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xj3.jpg)
My Votes for Group D in Round 2Show
- [**Chika Fujiwara**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xro.jpg) - [~~Kuriyama Mirai~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xuc.jpg)
- [~~Rikka Takarada~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xt5.jpg) - [**Takagi**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xzg.jpg)
- [~~Karen Araragi~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y0p.jpg) - [**Hiyori Iki**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xml.jpg)
- [~~Satanichia Kurumizawa McDowell~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xn2.jpg) - [**Nagisa Furukawa**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xxb.jpg)
- [**Kaede Azusagawa**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xko.jpg) - [~~Ann Takamaki~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xoj.jpg)
- [**Kanao Tsuyuri**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xqf.jpg) - [~~Kuroko Shirai~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3yjr.jpg)
- [**Azusa Nakano**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xzm.jpg) - [~~Esdeath~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3yoo.jpg)
- [~~Irisviel von Einzbern~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3yy4.jpg) - [**Shirase Kobuchizawa**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xv8.jpg)
- [**Violet Evergarden**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xmf.jpg) - [~~Kumin Tsuyuri~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3z0m.jpg)
- [~~Nia Teppelin~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3ydi.jpg) - [**Hitori Bocchi**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xs2.jpg)
- [**Kotobuki "Mugi" Tsumugi**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xq6.jpg) - [~~Aru Honshou~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xhx.jpg)
- [**Shiro**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xvs.jpg) - [~~Haruno Yukinoshita~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3z3l.jpg)
- [**Yui Yuigahama**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xt2.jpg) - [~~Konata Izumi~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xj5.jpg)
- [**Mordred**](https://img.animebracket.com/3ybo.jpg) - [~~Akatsuki~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xjm.jpg)
- [**Miku Nakano**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xs0.jpg) - [~~Hinazuki Kayo~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3yaj.jpg)
- [~~Ichigo~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xuf.jpg) - [**Akane Tsunemori**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xy9.jpg)
- [**Mai Sakurajima**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xio.jpg) - [~~Rory Mercury~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y53.jpg)
- [~~Kosaki Onodera~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xxi.jpg) - [**Yotsuba Nakano**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xxu.jpg)
- [~~Haruhi Suzumiya~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xt3.jpg) - [**Raphiel Shiraha Ainsworth**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xzt.jpg)
- [~~Momo Yaoyorozu~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xm1.jpg) - [**Shizue Izawa**](https://img.animebracket.com/3y21.jpg)
- [~~Rio Futaba~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xsu.jpg) - [**Aoi Miyamori**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xir.jpg)
- [~~Yuuki Konno~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xw1.jpg) - [**Asuka Tanaka**](https://img.animebracket.com/3yfg.jpg)
- [~~Olivier Mira Armstrong~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xk0.jpg) - [**Sanae Furukawa**](https://img.animebracket.com/3y3c.jpg)
- [~~Shino "Sinon" Asada~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xvh.jpg) - [**Chisa Kotegawa**](https://img.animebracket.com/3y0s.jpg)
- [**Winry Rockbell**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xxe.jpg) - [~~Nakagawa Natsuki~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xh8.jpg)
- [**Yuri "Yurippe" Nakamura**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xx4.jpg) - [~~Sayaka Miki~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xx0.jpg)
- [**Raphtalia**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xsn.jpg) - [~~Akame~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3yo6.jpg)
- [**Minori Kushieda**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xm2.jpg) - [~~Kou Yagami~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3yab.jpg)
- [**C.C.**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xp4.jpg) - [~~Elma~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3y1q.jpg)
- [**Alice**](https://img.animebracket.com/3xui.jpg) - [~~High Elf Archer~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3zpe.jpg)
- [~~Zero Two~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xpp.jpg) - [**Narumi Momose**](https://img.animebracket.com/3y5z.jpg)
- [**Shizuka Hiratsuka**](https://img.animebracket.com/3yar.jpg) - [~~Phosphophyllite~~](https://img.animebracket.com/3xlm.jpg)
I will edit this vote as soon as possible
Last edited by kurogaga on Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
My Forumoe SignatureShow
ImageImageImage
RichardJoash
~Eye of Twilight~
~Eye of Twilight~
Badges:
Worships: Yaya, Asseylum, Hestia, Nao, Rory, Albedo and Stella Vermillion
Melon Pan: 45
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2018 Female Favorite: Yaya
Wish: To tell the fans of Porsche, Subaru, Honda, Chevrolet, Can-Am On-Road and ROG Phone and ROG Phone 2 to join ISML and get those Turkeys off the Thanksgiving Menu

Post by RichardJoash » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:51 pm

Stella Vermillion is always my No.1.
Kono Hoshi o Nameru na yo! Image Sankyuu, Hikarin! Image From my secret santa
kurogaga
~Blood Hunter~
~Blood Hunter~
Badges:

Post by kurogaga » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:17 pm

RichardJoash wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:51 pm
Stella Vermillion is always my No.1.
kurogaga wrote: Here's the Round 1 results:

Yuki Minagawa 1178 > 1168 Stella Vermillion

Poor, Richard....:lol:
Atleast you're still have Mai Sakurajima, who will be on Final (as I predict)
My Forumoe SignatureShow
ImageImageImage
IGNITE
Magister magi
Magister magi
Worships: Air
Melon Pan: 268

Post by IGNITE » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:30 pm

My Vote: Round 2 Group BShow
Oumae Kumiko @ Hibike! Euphonium
Kousaka Reina @ Hibike! Euphonium
Amane Suzuha @ Steins;Gate
Tadokoro Megumi @ Shoukugeki no Souma
Erza Scarlet @ Fairy Tail
Kaname Madoka @ Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica
Kallen Stadtfeld @ Code Geass
Mikasa Ackerman @ Shingeki no Kyojin
Sento Isuzu @ Amagi Brilliant Park
Sakura Chiyo @ Gekkan-Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Stephanie Dola @ No Game No Life
Katou Megumi @ Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata
Beatrice @ Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
Illyasviel von Einzbern @ Fate Series
Jibril @ No Game No Life
Nagato Yuki @ Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
Credit to the pixiv artistsShow
Main Tournament
Tousaka Rin53948782
Yukinoshita Yukino326091352165451
Tokisaki Kurumi5911903916154485
Kamado Nezuko495502012924751
Riku Dola667141618024084
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka69618131298993
Toc
Gokou Ruri761277508024084
Hikigaya Hachiman6341779311270864
Katou Megumi694303588024084
Korosensei418097224906112
Oreki Houtarou592253551511752
Sora743195178024084
kurogaga
~Blood Hunter~
~Blood Hunter~
Badges:

Post by kurogaga » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:46 am

Here's the Round 2 results:
Group AShow
Kaguya Shinomiya 3126 > 687 Akeno Himejima
Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakova 1280 < 1878 Sakura Kyouko
Mako Mankanshoku 1882 > 1227 Yuuko Aioi
Rei Ayanami 2119 > 951 Kurokami no Onna
Tohru (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon) 2120 > 1050 Urara Shiraishi
Atsuko "Akko" Kagari 1965 > 1135 Mami Tomoe
Yunyun (Konosuba) 2455 > 1011 Diana Cavendish
Crusch Karsten 1557 < 1579 Himeko Inaba
Mayuri Shiina 2706 > 816 Jessie / Musashi (Pokemon)
Alice Nakiri 1760 > 1215 Maika Sakuranomiya
Misato Katsuragi 1986 > 1045 Sakie Satou
Tanya von Degurechaff 1656 > 1369 Itsuki Nakano
Ochako Uraraka 1964 > 1319 Tomoyo Sakagami
Faye Valentine 1821 > 1109 Mio Naganohara
Fubuki (One Punch Man) 1771 > 1351 Nanami Aoyama
Akiha "Faris Nyan Nyan" Rumiho 1938 > 1137 Lisa Lisa
Lalatina "Darkness" Dustiness Ford 2642 > 795 Tsugumi Seishirou
Albedo (Overlord) 1509 < 1517 Nino Nakano
Krista Lenz 2275 > 935 Sucy Manbavaran
Nodoka Toyohama 1381 < 1842 Kaori Miyazono
Tomoe Koga 2031 > 1139 Chihaya Ayase
Anzu (Hinamatsuri) 1845 > 1056 Milim Nava
Hange Zoë 1847 > 1201 Bishamon (Noragami)
Kagamihara Nadeshiko 1380 < 1408 Vignette "Vigne" Tsukinose April
Emilia (Re:Zero) 2802 > 620 Shuna (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)
Senko-san (Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san) 1789 > 1063 Rui Tachibana
Kanna Kamui 1987 > 999 Narberal Gamma
Kyouka Jirou 1616 > 1408 Akari Kawamoto
Shouko Nishimiya 2497 > 668 Chise Hatori
Felt (Re:Zero) 1807 > 1465 Nagisa Kashiwagi
Taiga Aisaka 2540 > 802 Suguha Kirigaya / Leafa
Hestia (Danmachi) 1696 > 1414 Chizuru Hishiro
Group BShow
Ai Hayasaka 3234 > 681 Kiyoko Shimizu
Kumiko Oumae 1843 > 1440 Hinata Hyuuga
Sasha Blouse 1775 > 1736 Reina Kousaka
Kobayashi (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon) 2316 > 1222 Kasumi "Misty" (Pokemon)
Suzuha Amane 2351 > 1117 Rindou Kobayashi
Megumi Tadokoro 1721 > 1396 Nao Tomori
Ami Kawashima 2004 > 1064 Shizuka Sakaki
Nonon Jakuzure 1788 > 1425 Yui-Nyan (Angel Beats)
Ryuko Matoi 2635 > 792 Erza Scarlet
Himiko Toga 1480 < 1757 Hifumi Takimoto
Madoka Kaname 2173 > 1142 Yuno Gasai
Kallen Stadtfeld 1673 > 1445 Misaki Shokuhou
Mikasa Ackerman 2603 > 940 Aoi Inuyama
Shinka Nibutani 1506 > 1402 Shiki Ryougi
Eru Chitanda 2425 > 726 Mikuru Asahina Mikuru
Sakura Matou 1734 > 1369 Isuzu Sento
Aqua (Konosuba) 2775 > 1018 Celty Sturluson
Chitoge Kirisaki 1413 < 1619 Emi Yusa
Asuka Langley Souryuu 2407 > 961 Shion (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)
Chiyo Sakura 1868 > 1296 Schwi Dola
Mio Akiyama 2366 > 880 Misaka 10032
Stephanie Dola 1865 > 1305 Yumeko Jabami
Suruga Kanbaru 2088 > 1085 Megumi Katou
Rin Shima 1505 < 1604 Erina Nakiri
Ram (Re:Zero) 2388 > 988 Hakase Shinonome
Rias Gremory 1810 > 1155 Uketsuke-jou "Guild Girl"
Beatrice (Re:Zero) 1909 > 1278 Mari "Kimari" Tamaki
Illyasviel von Einzbern 2045 > 1148 Ichika Nakano
Wiz (Konosuba) 2576 > 873 Dawn / Hikari (Pokemon)
Kanade Tachibana 1747 > 1317 Tohru Honda
Jibril (No Game No Life) 2563 > 754 Tsurugi no Otome "Sword Maiden"
Emma (Yakusoku no Neverland) 1657 > 1625 Yuki Nagato
Group CShow
Megumin (Konosuba) 3830 > 774 Ai Mizuno
Sakura Minamoto 2039 > 1935 Izumi Curtis
Hina (Hinamatsuri) 2026 > 1319 Hajime Shinoda
Tatsumaki (One Punch Man) 2297 > 1500 Kagura (Gintama)
Iroha Isshiki 3029 > 981 Nui Harime
Komachi Hikigaya 2487 > 1391 Riko (Made in Abyss)
Yui Hirasawa 2642 > 1071 Yuki Minagawa
Ais Wallenstein 1551 < 2214 Mashiro Shiina
Riza Hawkeye 3060 > 1120 Karen Tendou
Mina Ashido 1713 < 1854 Hinata "Hina" Kawamoto
Onna Shinkan "Priestess" 2088 > 1332 Aina Yoshiwara
Saki Nikaidou 1726 < 2010 Ruiko Saten
Saber / Artoria Pendragon (Fate/ Stay Night) 3430 > 829 Cynthia (Pokemon)
Hinata Miyake 2015 > 1497 Quetzalcoatl "Lucoa" (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon)
Homura Akemi 2288 > 1385 Kyou Fujibayashi
Fumino Furuhashi 1940 > 1488 Gabriel "Gab" Tenma White
Kei Shirogane 2734 > 1351 Miia (Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou)
Karen "LLENN" Kohiruimaki 1329 < 2332 Rikka Takanashi
Mitsuha Miyamizu 2707 > 1050 Meiko "Menma" Honma
Yoko Littner 2364 > 1333 Mafuyu Kirisu
Tsubasa Hanekawa 2798 > 944 Airi Katagiri
Red Blood Cell AE3803 | 2089 > 1495 Lust (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Mayoi Hachikuji 2615 > 1188 Kiryuu Moeka
Shalltear Bloodfallen 1893 > 1581 Haru Onodera
Holo (Spice and Wolf) 3012 > 899 Kaede Kayano
Annie Leonhart 2030 > 1726 Platelet (Hataraku Saibou)
Nadeko Sengoku 2347 > 1230 Morgiana (Magi)
Satsuki Kiryuuin 2253 > 1482 Maho Hiyajou
Nezuko Kamado 2591 > 1304 Akane Shinjou
Nanachi (Made in Abyss) 1748 > 1724 Kaho Hinata
Ritsu Tainaka 2695 > 947 Ritsuko Akagi
Hitomi Mishima 1772 > 1667 Aoba Suzukaze
Group DShow
Chika Fujiwara 4433 > 1168 Mirai Kuriyama
Rikka Takarada 2168 < 2357 Takagi (Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san)
Karen Araragi 2638 > 2305 Iki Hiyori
Satanichia Kurumizawa McDowell 2470 > 1883 Nagisa Furukawa
Kaede Azusagawa 3528 > 1187 Ann Takamaki
Kanao Tsuyuri 2592 > 2372 Kuroko Shirai
Azusa Nakano 2910 > 1544 Esdeath (Akame ga Kill)
Irisviel von Einzbern 2627 > 1829 Shirase Kobuchizawa
Violet Evergarden 3677 > 946 Kumin Tsuyuri
Nia Teppelin 1901 < 2348 Hitori Bocchi
Tsumugi "Mugi" Kotobuki 3027 > 1093 Aru Honshou
Shiro (No Game No Life) 2774 > 1840 Haruno Yukinoshita
Yui Yuigahama 3266 > 1306 Konata Izumi
Mordred (Fate/ Apocrypha) 2407 > 1654 Akatsuki (Log Horizon)
Miku Nakano 2911 > 1506 Kayo Hinazuki
Ichigo (Darling in The FranXX) 2232 > 2096 Akane Tsunemori
Mai Sakurajima 4601 > 769 Rory Mercury
Kosaki Onodera 2194 > 1951 Yotsuba Nakano
Haruhi Suzumiya 2884 > 1438 Raphiel Shiraha Ainsworth
Momo Yaoyorozu 2517 > 1940 Shizue Izawa
Rio Futaba 3180 > 1460 Aoi Miyamori
Yuuki Konno 2065 < 2106 Asuka Tanaka
Olivier Mira Armstrong 2501 > 1737 Sanae Furukawa
Shino "Sinon" Asada 2221 > 2044 Chisa Kotegawa
Winry Rockbell 3153 > 1366 Natsuki Nakagawa
Yuri "Yurippe" Nakamura 2429 > 1656 Sayaka Miki
Raphtalia (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari) 2783 > 2089 Akame (Akame ga Kill)
Minori Kushieda 2190 > 1983 Kou Yagami
C.C. (Code Geass) 2965 > 1415 Elma (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon)
Alice Zuberg 2336 > 1862 High Elf Archer
Zero Two 2789 > 1768 Narumi Momose
Shizuka Hiratsuka 2857 > 1677 Phosphophyllite (Houseki no Kuni)
Note:
- Characters with only one name (no first name and last name), will using Series to avoid confusion for users who only know her name (i.e. Shiro).
- Characters with number as her last name, will using "|" to avoid confusion for her total votes.
- Bold is the sign that The contestants advanced to Round 3 against opponents :)
Last edited by kurogaga on Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:53 am, edited 5 times in total.
My Forumoe SignatureShow
ImageImageImage