AnimeGirls Saimoe Tournament 2014 - 2016 main tournament
    Baidu Anime Saimoe Tournament 2010 - 2015 main tournament
    Baidu Harem Moe 2008 - 2016 main tournament
    Baidu Nova Moe 2012 - 2015 main tournament
    Best Girl Contest 2014 - 2017
    Best Guy Contest 2015 - 2016
    Bilibili Moe 2015 main tournament
    Bilibili Moe - Male Tournament 2015 main tournament
    Great Awwnime Bracket 2012 - 2014, 2016 (incl. Boys Bracket 2013, no tournament in 2015)
    Hongkong Golden Saimoe 2014 - 2015 top 48, 2016 main tournament
    Hongkong Golden Saimoe - Male Tournament 2015 top 48
    Korean Best Moe 2006 - 2012 main tournament
    Korean Best Moe - Male Tournament 2009 - 2013 main tournament
    Korean Super Best Moe 2007, 2008 & 2010 main tournament
    loli battle 2007 - 2008
    Miss Anime Tournament 2015 top 32
    Ore no Saimoe 2015 top 32
    Senpuu Saigar Tournament 2014 top 8, 2015 top 24
    Senpuu Saimoe Tournament 2014 - 2016 main tournament
    Yamibo Yuri Saimoe 2014 top 32, 2015 - 2016 main tournament

Seiyuus for all characters (1 - 5007) whenever possible

The idea of a database for (ISML) saimoe results is really old. However this project started about one month ago. The aim of this database project is to collect the results of all past ISML matches (as well Regular Season as Exhibition). Afterwards results from other saimoe tournaments (for example Anime Saimoe Tournament, Korean Best Moe, and Best Girl Contest - all featured on the ISML Statistics Portal) will be added as well.
For now access to the database is restricted to very few people. In the future a User Interface will be set up, so everyone can enjoy the data.

Those who are not afraid may take a look at the structure
imageShow
PS: Thanks to snowhyzhang for helping with the structure so the database can deal with 2-vs-2 matches (Necklace Exhibition) or characters with multiple seiyuus.
Current status of the database:
Characters and series appearing in ISML between 2008 and 2015 (nominations) were included - using the character names file and adding some characters and series from 2009 preliminary and exhibition matches. Also the seiyuus of the 177 characters who appeared in any ISML match 2008 and 2009 were added and connected to their characters.

Since the access to the database is limited I copied some database entries to google spreadsheets (no editing or commenting, just looking):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sheet "matches" shows the ids for tournament editions, match types, match formats and divions. These numbers are very important when adding new matches.
Sheet "characters" shows the id, name, series, japanese name and gender of the (current 1775) characters.
Sheet "series" shows the id, title and japanese title of the (current 728) series.
Sheet "seiyuu" shows the id, name and japanese name of the (current 107) seiyuus. (NOTE: I used the Japanese name order. You will find "Yukana" under "Nogami Yukana" and "MAKO" under "Sakurai Mako".)
Sheet "seiyyu_character" shows the connection between character and seiyuu. You see id and name of character and seiyuu and the specification whether the seiyuu is the main seiyuu or not. (At the moment 177 characters with 184 seiyuu entries - 7 characters were voiced by 2 different seiyuus)
Sounds like a lot of work? Sure it is. So any volunteers are welcome!
The next subprojects are matches and results of 2008 ISML and adding the seiyuus of the remaining 1598 characters.
If you want to help, just leave a reply - I will add some information on the expected input format in another post (later).
You can also double-check the data in the google spreadsheet. Since I didn't look up all characters I might have added the wrong gender in some cases ("NULL" is used for pets, devices...). Also some character names or series titles could be misspelt or mixed up. Same with seiyuu-character connection.
Any help is much appreciated!
Shmion84
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 95
2017 Female Favorite: Konjiki No Yami
2017 Male Favorite: Kyon
Wish: ISML still exists next year

Re: ISML Saimoe Results Database

Post by Shmion84 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:32 pm

UPDATE: Added all 2008 ISML (2061) matches and (4122) results.
Thanks to an old animesuke thread I was able to find out the dates of the 15 overtime matches. As a side effect I collected some data on postponed matches , the revoting of Sapphire 8 and two invalid matches of Aquamarine 4.

I try to add 2009 ISML data tomorrow...
Shmion84
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Shmion84 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:25 pm

UPDATE: Added all 2009 ISML (2221) matches and (4662) results.
Maybe I add a "Relegation" Division for the exhibition tournament during Double Elimination.

2010 ISML data may take a bit longer. So stay tuned...
Last edited by Shmion84 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
snowhyzhang
Pokémon trainer
Pokémon trainer
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Just play with data.

Post by snowhyzhang » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:00 am

Hello Shmion,

I can help to fill seiyuu and seiyuu_ characters.. And I am asking the the editing permission to you..
Shmion84
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Shmion84 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:56 am

Since snowhyzhang offered his help and I received a friendly PM I release some information for volunteers who want to help adding matches and/or results or seiyuus and links to their voiced characters.
In general I recommend csv files, which are easy to import. Google Spreadsheets (which allow csv export), Microsoft Excel files or Libre Office Calc files will work too - but need some edits.
NOTE: Please announce which part you want to do, to avoid unnecessary double work.

The following explanations refer also to the scheme in the first post.

Matches and results

(1.1) Adding matches: A table with following 11 columns is needed
id: the match id. Since this is an auto-increment value the easiest way is to enter "0" for all rows. (The largest id currently in use is 4282, but this will change when I upload 2010 ISML information.)
edition: referring to a specific edition of a tournament. Look at sheet matches for the available numbers.
title: the title of match, restricted to 200 characters. For example "Aquamarine 5 Arena 21" or "Double Elimination Relegation Final and Mystery Exhibition Arena 14" (for a long example).
type: referring to (at the moment) 4 general match types.
"Main Tournament Match" includes Regular Season matches, Postseason I and II (even the matches for the placement), in short all competitive matches after Preliminary Rounds.
"Preliminary Match" includes competitive matches in Preliminary or Repechage Rounds before the Main Tournament starts.
"Exhibition Match" includes the exhibition arenas, but also seeding matches in Preliminary Round and Necklace / Pendant matches.
"Exhibition Tournament Match" includes the Seasonal Tournaments or any group of exhibition matches that form a tournament.
Look at sheet matches for the available numbers (just in case something changes).
stage: number of characters still in competition for the title, at the begin of a round - "NULL" for non-competitive matches. In 2015: for all Regular Season matches in Nova or Stella Division 72 (since at Aquamarine 1, the start of the round, all 72 characters fight for the Heavenly Tiara, we ignore Itsuka Kotori!), in Male Division 36, for all Postseason I matches 32 (top 16 of Nova and Stella), for the 1st Preliminary Round in Nova or Stella Division 160. I know this is a bit complicated, but this is intended to allow comparing the results of different tournaments with a wide range of different schedules.
format: referring to the tournament format - you can also choose "NULL". Look at sheet matches for the available numbers.
division: at the moment referring to the three Divisions of ISML - choose "NULL" for other matches. Look at sheet matches for the available numbers (maybe the number of entries increases later).
start: start of voting date and time in UTC. The format is YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS, so you might add a "'" before the YYYY, so the software don't change the format. If you know the date, but not the time enter YYYY-MM-DD 00:00:01, if you don't know anything enter "NULL".
end: end of voting date and time in UTC, see above.
contestants: number of characters appearing in this match. Usually 2, but 7 for Necklace Matches. However, for a 2-vs-2 match (exhibition matches on necklace match days) although 4 characters appear, the number is 2, since 2 group of characters participate.
selectable: number of characters a voter can choose. Usually 1.

(1.2) Adding the results (votes): A table with following 5 columns is needed
id: the votes id. Since this is an auto-increment value the easiest way is to enter "0" for all rows. (The largest id currently in use is 8784, but this will change when I upload 2010 ISML information.)
match_id: referring to the id of the match, see (1.1) above! This is a bit tricky, since you know this id only after the matches have been added to the database. So either we use a 3-step-method (first submit the matches - receive the definite id of the matches - submit the votes) or you sort votes in the exact order of the matches and use a number series (1, 2, 3, ... where 1 is referring to the 1st match, 2 to the 2nd match and so on) for the match_id. For the latter I will change the match_id later.
group: referring to the id of the character group. For character groups consisting of only one character the id of the character group is identical to the id of the character. Look at sheet characters for the available characters. In case a character is missing, just tell me and I'll add the character to the database and update the spreadsheet. For the character duos, trios etc. I will add a separate sheet later.
votes: number of votes, choose "NULL" if unknown.
advance: used for Single Elimination, Double Elimination or Preliminary Rounds to indicate whether a character advanced (1) or not (0). For Round Robin or Exhibition matches choose "NULL". (Since different tournaments deal different with ties, this will be useful for Anime Saimoe Tournament and Korean Best Moe)

Seiyuus and their characters

(2.1) Adding seiyuus: A table with following 3 columns is needed
id: the seiyuu id. Since this is an auto-increment value the easiest way is to enter "0" for all rows. (The largest id currently in use is 107.)
name: name of the seiyuu, restricted to 200 characters. I used the Japanese name order.
jap_name: Japanese name of the seiyuu, 200 characters restriction.
NOTE: Please check sheet seiyuu before you add seiyuus. Some may have different stage names!

(2.2) Adding connections between seiyuus and their characters: A table with following 4 columns is needed
id: the connection id. Since this is an auto-increment value the easiest way is to enter "0" for all rows. (The largest id currently in use is 191.)
character: id of the voiced character. Look at sheet characters for the available characters. NOTE: All characters with id <= 177 were already connected to their seiyuus!
seiyuu: id of the voice actress/actor, see (2.1) above! Look at sheet seiyuu for the available seiyuus. If you add new seiyuus (2.1) you might have to wait until the definite id is available.
main_seiyuu: Indicates whether the seiyuu is the main seiyuu (1) or not (0). So two examples:
(A) An adult character is usually voiced by seiyuu A (95 %), however in his child form (in a flashback) he is voiced by seiyuu B (5 %). In this case seiyuu A is the main seiyuu.
(B) A character is voiced by seiyuu C in 4 anime series, however in the fifth anime series he is voiced by seiyuu D. In this case seiyuu C is the main seiyuu.
Choose "NULL" if you're unsure.

Is anything unclear, don't hesitate to ask.
Shmion84
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Shmion84 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:38 pm

UPDATE: Added all 2010 ISML (1686) matches and (3694) results. The size of the database surpassed 1 MB.
Corrected also 3 character entries (in the database and in the google spreadsheet).

Next target: 2011 ISML.
Shmion84
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Shmion84 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:36 am

UPDATE: Added all 2011 ISML (1860) matches and (4412) results.
Among those matches were the first 2-vs-2 arenas at ISML 2011 Voter Survey Exhibition (2011/01/01). So I will create a new sheet for all groups of 2 or more characters later.

Next target: 2012 ISML.
Shmion84
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Shmion84 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:45 pm

Minor update: Added a sheet char_groups to the Google Spreadsheet for all groups consisting of 2 or more characters. (At the moment only 8 groups.)
Added divisions for seasonal tournaments and the seasonal final (See sheet matches).
Shmion84
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Shmion84 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:16 pm

The following text is supposed to be a guideline for potential volunteers as well as a sort of documentation. On the basis of 4 exemplary matches from 2012 ISML I shall demonstrate how to collect and prepare match data for the database.
General notes : Whenever I mention sheets with specific names (matches, characters and char_groups) I'm referring to the current Google Spreadsheet!
For a better understanding of the schedules please consult the ISML 2012 Charter!

Case 1 (Main Tournament Match)
The first example is the match Yui-nyan vs Haqua du Lot Herminium (Amethyst 4). Let's go to http://2012.internationalsaimoe.com/sta ... /amethyst/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, select "Round 4" and collect the data for the 11 columns of the database table "matches":
id is "0", so an id will be generated automatically - this applies to all matches. For edition we look at sheet "matches" and see that "5" correspondents to "International Saimoe League 2012" - this applies to the other cases, too. Next is title: Since it's an Amethyst 4 match and is only labeled "7" we will call this match "Amethyst 4 Arena 7". For type we look again at sheet "matches" and see that "1" correspondents to "Main Tournament Match" - this applies to all Regular Season, Postseason I and II matches. stage indicates the number of characters till in competition for the title at the begin of the round. The Regular Season starts with 36 Nova and 36 Stella competitors, who all fight for the Heavenly Tiara - and the sum is 72. For Postseason I the number is 32, for Postseason II 16 (first round), 8 (quarterfinals), 4 (semifinals) and 2 (final). For format we look another time at sheet "matches" and choose "3" for "Round Robin". Now division: Yui-nyan and Haqua du Lot Herminium were Nova competitors in 2012 so look for a fourth time at sheet "matches" and choose "1" = "Nova". (Note: For Postseason II we choose always "NULL", even if two Nova girls or two Stella girls face each other!) Next is start. Whether we look at the Calendar or at the "Match Cards" below we find out that Amethyst 4 matches started on 10 June 2012. Since all ISML matches started at 1500 GMT the correct datetime format is "2012-06-10 15:00:00". And since all matches lasted for 24 hours the correct date and time for end is "2012-06-11 14:59:59". contestants is "2": Yui-nyan and Haqua du Lot Herminium. selectable is "1", we could only vote for one of them.
In a spreadsheet software this may look like this (LibreOffice Calc):
Once saved as a csv file this row changes to:

Code: Select all

0,5,Amethyst 4 Arena 7,1,72,3,1,2012-06-10 15:00:00,2012-06-11 14:59:59,2,1
After import to the database we will see this:
(Note: The numbers in blue indicate links to other database tables!)

So we have created a new data set for this match. Next step is adding the results of the two characters to the database table "votes". This time we need only to fill 5 columns, but 2 rows. We start with the first row for Yui-nyan:
id is "0", so an id will be generated automatically - this applies to all results. match_id is the id of the match. We know the definite match_id after the match is imported to the database. In this case the id is "8602". group is the id of the character group which is identical to the id of the characters. So we look at sheet "characters" and look for... "Yui-nyan", although the 2012.ISML page calls her "Yui". The correct id is "244". (NOTE: Yui/Yui-nyan is one of few cases in the current database, where a name refers to two different characters. The other names are: Botan, Hinata Natsumi, Kagura, Kongō, Maria, Shiina, Shiro, Takao, and Tomoe. So be careful, especially if you use a function like "vlookup" to collect the ids for many characters!) votes is 4356. advance is "NULL", since this was a round robin match and no character advanced to another round.
In the second row for Haqua du Lot Herminium we can copy id="0" and match_id="8602". Her group is "809" and she got 2545 votes. advance is "NULL" again.
The spreadsheet should look like this:

While case 1 was described en detail, I focus on a few, special points for cases 2 to 4. However I still add screenshots of the spreadsheet for reference.

Case 2 (Preliminary Match)
We choose the match "Stella 9" from Day 3 of Preliminary Period, Phase I and collect the data from http://2012.internationalsaimoe.com/sta ... phase1.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;:
id="0", edition="5", title="Preliminary Period Phase I Day 3 Stella 9", and type="2". Since 84 characters entered the Preliminary Period in each Division the stage is 168 - this is also the value for Preliminary Period Phase II and the first round of Phase III. At the begin of the second round of Phase III 64 characters have been already eliminated, so the value is 104 for that round. format is "NULL", since no option fits. division is "2", since this was a Stella match. start is "2012-02-16 15:00:00" and end is "2012-02-17 14:59:59". Number of contestants is "7" and selectable is "2" - the latter is important if you want to compare the vote numbers of different matches.
Spreadsheet:

Now the 7 rows of results. For all rows id="0" and (in this case) match_id="7861". For Furukawa Nagisa group="38" and votes="2884". Although three characters where highlighted in green color noone advanced on Day 3, since only the matches on Day 5 and Day 6 were decisive. So for all rows advance="NULL".
Spreadsheet:

Case 3 (Exhibition Match)
We choose one of the two exhibition matches from Amethyst 4 (see Case 1!): Kōsaka Kyōsuke and Kōsaka Kirino against Araragi Koyomi and Araragi Tsukihi:
id="0", edition="5", title="Amethyst 4 Arena 38", and type="3". Since this is only an exhibition match and not part of an exhibition tournament there is no stage of tournament, so stage="NULL". format is "NULL" for the same reason and division="NULL" - even if all characters were from Nova or Stella Division! start="2012-06-10 15:00:00" and end="2012-06-11 14:59:59" like in Case 1. contestants is a bit different. Yes, we see 4 characters, but these 4 characters form 2 teams or groups. We only count the 2 groups as contestants, so the value is "2". selectable is "1", since you could only vote for one team.
Spreadsheet:

For the 2 groups we need 2 rows of results. For all rows id="0" and (in this case) match_id="8633". For groups with more than one character we have to look at the sheet "char_groups" and find out that Kōsaka Kyōsuke and Kōsaka Kirino form the group "100053". They got "3756" votes and since this was an exhibition match outside a tournament advance="NULL".
Spreadsheet:

Case 4 (Exhibition Tournament Match)
For the last example we go to Exhibition Period, select "Day 6" and match number 7:
id="0", edition="5", title="Male Tournament Day 6 Arena 7", and type="4". However, this match was not part of the Male Tournament but was the 1st semifinal of the Summer Seasonal - this is an information you don't find at the statistics page. Since this is the semifinal of a tournament stage="4". format="1" for "Single Elimination" and division="6" for "Summer". start="2012-12-09 15:00:00" and end="2012-12-10 14:59:59". contestants="2" and selectable="1".
Spreadsheet:

Two rows of results: for both rows id="0" and (in this case) match_id="9780". Kirigaya Suguha's group is "1527" (you will receive an error message using vlookup since her official ISML name changed to "Kirigaya Suguha (Leafa)", so be careful!) and she earned "2812" votes. She lost her match, so advance="0". For Yui group="1530" (remember there was another Yui, now renamed to Yui-nyan!), votes="4117", and, since she won her match, advance="1". (Note: In general advance isn't "NULL" for Single Elimination, Double Elimination and decisive rounds in Preliminary Phase. I also used this field to indicate the winner of some exhibition matches, who received a winner poster, for example the Necklace Winner.)
Spreadsheet:

UPDATE: Added all 2012 ISML (1985) matches and (4919) results.
Next target: 2013. So, 2014 is still "free" for any volunteer.
Shmion84
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Shmion84 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:01 pm

UPDATE: Added all 2013 ISML (1851) matches and (4546) results, including the 72-way-match.
Added also 69 2-character-groups to the char_groups table. (69 new groups for 35 2-vs-2-matches, team Shinku/Suigintō already appeared in 2012 ISML)
Next target: 2014 (Therefore, unfortunately, no full tournament is "free" for volunteers.)
Last edited by Shmion84 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shmion84
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Shmion84 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:51 pm

UPDATE: Added all 2014 ISML (1887) matches and (4398) results.
Last target: 2015 (until Ruby 8), adding new characters to database.
Shmion84
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Shmion84 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:58 pm

UPDATE: Added all 2015 ISML matches till Topaz 8 and all results till Ruby 8.
Added new characters and series for Spring and Summer Seasonal Tournament, also 28 new teams.
Shmion84
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Shmion84 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:44 pm

UPDATE: Added all main tournament matches (and results) of Korean Best Moe 2006 - 2012 (but not the male tournament!).
As a side effect I added 4 series and 80 characters to the database.

Among the next targets are Anime Saimoe Tournament and Best Girl Contest.
Shmion84
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Shmion84 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:23 pm

Started with Anime Saimoe Tournament (2002 - 2011) using my 4-years-old (OpenOffice.org) database. 2235 characters participated in 10 years.
- 630 characters are already stored in the database (together with their 287 series)
- 632 characters, whose series are already stored in the database, need to be added
- 973 characters and their (354) series need to be added

As always any help is much appreciated.
Shmion84
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Shmion84 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:11 am

Now it's time to add 1605 missing characters appearing in Anime Saimoe Tournament 2002 - 2011 to the database.

For this purpose I created a Google Spreadsheet. The columns "AS-Name" (for character name), "AS-Title" and "Jap-Title" (for series title) shall help to identify the characters. The columns E:H are the important ones. "NAME" will contain the character name, "SERIES" contains the id of the series (don't change it!), "GENDER" shows the gender of the character (almost always "F", but in rare cases trap characters sneak in the tournament), "JAP_NAME" will contain the original Japanese character name. You can also use the ninth column for any comments.

You can view the spreadsheet by clicking the link above. If you want to help filling the spreadsheet you can request access.

Any volunteers are welcome!
Last edited by Shmion84 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: link removed
snowhyzhang
Pokémon trainer
Pokémon trainer

Post by snowhyzhang » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:59 pm

I added 16 new seiyuus to seiyuu table and add 26 characters and seiyuu relation to seiyuu-character table.

Here are some questions:

1. For Shinohara Akari(180), she has two seiyuus in part 1 and part 3. I consider the seiyuu in part 1 as the main seiyuu. I think she has more lines in part 1 and Part 1 is much longer.

2. Clover(181), Ema Skye(196) and Naruhodō Ryūichi(197) are the characters just in games. So I can't find the seiyuu for them.

3. For Shinomiya Utai(192), she doesn't appear in the series so I use the seiyuu in the game.

4. Tōru(183) in A-Channel, the full name should be Tōru Ichii.
Shmion84
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Shmion84 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:02 pm

Added Anime Saimoe Tournament 2002 - 2011 data: 1603 new characters, 1597 matches, 4618 results.
You can look at the google spreadsheet DB Entries to check the details.

The next update for Anime Saimoe Tournament 2012 - 2014 will take a bit longer, since I need to copy and edit all data. In the meantime I'll add Emerald data after the Necklace match.
Shmion84
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Shmion84 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:18 pm

snowhyzhang wrote:I added 16 new seiyuus to seiyuu table and add 26 characters and seiyuu relation to seiyuu-character table.

Here are some questions:

1. For Shinohara Akari(180), she has two seiyuus in part 1 and part 3. I consider the seiyuu in part 1 as the main seiyuu. I think she has more lines in part 1 and Part 1 is much longer.

2. Clover(181), Ema Skye(196) and Naruhodō Ryūichi(197) are the characters just in games. So I can't find the seiyuu for them.

3. For Shinomiya Utai(192), she doesn't appear in the series so I use the seiyuu in the game.

4. Tōru(183) in A-Channel, the full name should be Tōru Ichii.
Thanks for help.
1. No problem.
2. OK. You don't need to add rows in the "seiyuu-character" sheet for characters without seiyuu.
3. A tricky case. The accelworld.wikia mentions only a cameo appearance. But for now your proposal is OK.
4. I copied her name from the ISML Character database. But I can change the name in the next update.
Shmion84
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Shmion84 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:17 am

New major update: Anime Saimoe Tournament 2012 - 2014 (main tournament data), 2015 Emerald data, seiyuu data by snowhyzhang (thanks again for your help)
I updated the google spreadsheet as well.

Next projects: Best Girl Contest (2014 & 2015), Best Guy Contest (2015), The Great Awwnime Bracket (2012 ff.)

For now I reserve the tournaments loli battle 2007 & 2008 (each 64 contestants) and Korean Super Best Moe 2007 (58 contestants) for volunteers.
Tournament data:
loli battle 2007
loli battle 2008
Korean Super Best Moe 2007
If you would like to help with these projects you can post a reply in this topic or send me a PM.
snowhyzhang
Pokémon trainer
Pokémon trainer

Post by snowhyzhang » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:44 pm

I updated the character to 220 in seiyuu-character table and adding 14 new seiyuus.