Hurt and Heal. ISML 2010 version.

chaosprophet
Shinigami
Shinigami
Badges:
Worships: Evangeline McDowell
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Future UQ Holder anime adaptation is done right.

Re: Hurt and Heal. ISML 2010 version.

Post by chaosprophet » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:18 am

So it's over that quickly after the only hurt rule was implemented... congratz feitoists you guys are really big fans. @[email protected]

I wonder if a DE only one will be created. :P Although without Feito it won't be that active XD
minhtam1638
Phantom
Phantom
Wish: An endless supply of Coca-Cola. Tax free.

Post by minhtam1638 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:16 pm

I may make one next year, but with different rules. The rules I put up for this year have left the top 5 way over the line from what i had anticipated.
chaosprophet
Shinigami
Shinigami
Badges:
Worships: Evangeline McDowell
Wish: Future UQ Holder anime adaptation is done right.

Post by chaosprophet » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:17 am

minhtam1638 wrote:I may make one next year, but with different rules. The rules I put up for this year have left the top 5 way over the line from what i had anticipated.
In my opinion, it works better when everyone have to heal and hurt the same amount at once, that way the total number of "hit points" never increase, so the bloated valued we got this time won't happen. Although i guess that would make it too boring? As in only having the same kind of actions, oh well.
Midst
Zealot
Zealot
Worships: Kamio Misuzu
Wish: Pass all my **** classes XP.

Post by Midst » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:19 am

Just for a comment. This thread scared me(too many replies) when I came here. So, I did not participate it. One way to make it faster is to increase amount of hurt and decrease amount of heal...

"Heal (+4) - costs 5 Action Points; (Hurt -5) : 15 Action Points" AP ratio for heal is 0.8:1, but for hurt is only 0.3:1, even the later one is only 0.5:1. That is what really slow down the process. You should reverse the heal and hurt ratio.

BTW, how do you enforce the rule? Had anybody broken the rule yet? If not, I am very impressive. Good job mintham for creating the most popular thread in ISML forum. LOL
loudmouth
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Wish: To go to heaven

Post by loudmouth » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:50 am

How about we start at 1000 and only hurt until the end? Or we could start at 0 and heal to 1000 and whoever gets there first wins.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
minhtam1638
Phantom
Phantom
Wish: An endless supply of Coca-Cola. Tax free.

Post by minhtam1638 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:43 am

Actually, I purposely set up the heal/hurt options so that the game would last the entire season, but i didn't expect point values to inflate so quickly. What I'll probably do next year is start everyone at 100, allow for hurt/heal options to be 1 AP per HP, and probably implement a max cap so that players who are heal-happy use hurt options on others.