[2016] ISML Cards Trading Market v2

This forum is where you discuss and trade cards.
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Posts: 929
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:41 pm
Badges:
Melon Pan: 63

Re: [2016] ISML Cards Trading Market v2

Post by shadowhunter » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:37 am

TRADE
FROM shadowhunter: (IM) Takatsuki Yayoi, (IM) Futami Ami & Mami
FROM RailWarrior: 66 ICS
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

t|shadowhunter|zi6.zi11|RailWarrior|null
$|shadowhunter|66|RailWarrior
User avatar
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2970
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:44 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 307
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Todoroki Shōto
2017 Female Favorite: Kanbe Kotori
2017 Male Favorite: Sakamaki Izayoi

Re: [2016] ISML Cards Trading Market v2

Post by RailWarrior » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:38 am

shadowhunter wrote:TRADE
FROM shadowhunter: (IM) Takatsuki Yayoi, (IM) Futami Ami & Mami
FROM RailWarrior: 66 ICS
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

t|shadowhunter|zi6.zi11|RailWarrior|null
$|shadowhunter|66|RailWarrior
ACCEPT TRADE

PASTAAAA~
User avatar
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
Posts: 3052
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:25 am
Badges:
Melon Pan: 55
2019 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
2019 Male Favorite: Levi
2018 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
2018 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma
2017 Female Favorite: Katō Megumi
2017 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma
Location: China

Re: [2016] ISML Cards Trading Market v2

Post by Homura » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:51 am

TRADE
FROM Homura: (EX) Rumia, (EX) Hōjū Nue
FROM renfire: (FM) Sakura Setsumi (Momento10)
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

t|Homura|th31.th32|renfire|zf22
Image
User avatar
renfire
Crimson lord
Crimson lord
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:14 am
Melon Pan: 105
2017 Female Favorite: Sonō Momoka
2017 Male Favorite: Kazehaya Kamito

Re: [2016] ISML Cards Trading Market v2

Post by renfire » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:52 am

Homura wrote:TRADE
FROM Homura: (EX) Rumia, (EX) Hōjū Nue
FROM renfire: (FM) Sakura Setsumi (Momento10)
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

t|Homura|th31.th32|renfire|zf22
ACCEPT TRADE

PASTAAAA~
Last edited by renfire on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Kiwigiwi
[Apteryx mantelli]
[Apteryx mantelli]
Posts: 3403
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:21 pm
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Alphinaud's carbuncle
Melon Pan: 81
2018 Female Favorite: Akemi Homura
2018 Male Favorite: Kūjō Jōtarō
2017 Female Favorite: Kirigiri Kyōko
2017 Male Favorite: Heiwajima Shizuo
Wish: Cancel Zenos

Re: [2016] ISML Cards Trading Market v2

Post by Kiwigiwi » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:26 pm

Fuijiwara wrote:TRADE
FROM Kurogarasu: (IM) Akizuki Ritsuko, (IM) Hagiwara Yukiho
FROM Fuijiwara: (FM) Sakura Kyōko (Grish)
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

t|Kurogarasu|zi12.zi9|Fuijiwara|zf15
ACCEPT TRADE ORA

PASTAAAA ORA!

♡ Secret Santa Daisuki ♡
SecretsShow
Image
Image
Image
Image
♫ Much love to my secret santa of 2016 ♥
User avatar
renfire
Crimson lord
Crimson lord
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:14 am
Melon Pan: 105
2017 Female Favorite: Sonō Momoka
2017 Male Favorite: Kazehaya Kamito

Re: [2016] ISML Cards Trading Market v2

Post by renfire » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:45 pm

TRADE
FROM renfire: (2008) C.C.
FROM exec: (2012) Suzumiya Haruhi
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

t|renfire|a8|exec|e13
User avatar
exec
~Senior Member~
~Senior Member~
Posts: 1732
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 5:15 pm
Badges:
Melon Pan: 15
2019 Female Favorite: Kanna Kamui
2019 Male Favorite: Shiota Nagisa
2018 Female Favorite: Holo
2018 Male Favorite: Astolfo
2017 Female Favorite: Holo
2017 Male Favorite: Felix Argyle
Contact:

Re: [2016] ISML Cards Trading Market v2

Post by exec » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:46 pm

renfire wrote:TRADE
FROM renfire: (2008) C.C.
FROM exec: (2012) Suzumiya Haruhi
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

t|renfire|a8|exec|e13
ACCEPT TRADE ORA

PASTAAAA ORA!
Image
User avatar
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2783
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:22 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: God, the real one
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true
Location: Shioshishio

Re: [2016] ISML Cards Trading Market v2

Post by blaZofgold » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:55 pm

TRADE
FROM blaZofgold: (IM) Takatsuki Yayoi
FROM Eisdrache: (FM) Shiodome Miuna (Just)
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

t|blaZofgold|zi6|Eisdrache|zf25
Image
User avatar
Eisdrache
Translator
Translator
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:50 pm
Melon Pan: 55
Location: Switzerland

Re: [2016] ISML Cards Trading Market v2

Post by Eisdrache » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:57 pm

blaZofgold wrote:TRADE
FROM blaZofgold: (IM) Takatsuki Yayoi
FROM Eisdrache: (FM) Shiodome Miuna (Just)
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

t|blaZofgold|zi6|Eisdrache|zf25
Accept trade.

PASTAAAA~
User avatar
LOveLive!
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
Posts: 3906
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:57 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss
Melon Pan: 306
Wish: To do IIDX well
Location: KONMAI

Re: [2016] ISML Cards Trading Market v2

Post by LOveLive! » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:03 pm

TRADE
FROM LOveLive!: (2008) Hiiragi Tsukasa
FROM renfire: (FM) Inaba Himeko (smartboyhw)
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

t|LOveLive!|a13|renfire|zf26
User avatar
renfire
Crimson lord
Crimson lord
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:14 am
Melon Pan: 105
2017 Female Favorite: Sonō Momoka
2017 Male Favorite: Kazehaya Kamito

Re: [2016] ISML Cards Trading Market v2

Post by renfire » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:06 pm

LOveLive! wrote:TRADE
FROM LOveLive!: (2008) Hiiragi Tsukasa
FROM renfire: (FM) Inaba Himeko (smartboyhw)
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

t|LOveLive!|a13|renfire|zf26
ACCEPT TRADE

PASTAAAA~
User avatar
exec
~Senior Member~
~Senior Member~
Posts: 1732
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 5:15 pm
Badges:
Melon Pan: 15
2019 Female Favorite: Kanna Kamui
2019 Male Favorite: Shiota Nagisa
2018 Female Favorite: Holo
2018 Male Favorite: Astolfo
2017 Female Favorite: Holo
2017 Male Favorite: Felix Argyle
Contact:

Re: [2016] ISML Cards Trading Market v2

Post by exec » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:15 pm

TRADE
FROM exec: (IM) Minase Iori
FROM hinakatbklyn: (2010) Misaka Mikoto
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

t|exec|zi5|hinakatbklyn|c2
Image
hinakatbklyn
Incubator
Incubator
Posts: 3720
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:07 pm
Melon Pan: 55

Re: [2016] ISML Cards Trading Market v2

Post by hinakatbklyn » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:19 pm

exec wrote:TRADE
FROM exec: (IM) Minase Iori
FROM hinakatbklyn: (2010) Misaka Mikoto
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

t|exec|zi5|hinakatbklyn|c2
ACCEPTING TRADE

Thanks

PASTAAAA~
User avatar
renfire
Crimson lord
Crimson lord
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:14 am
Melon Pan: 105
2017 Female Favorite: Sonō Momoka
2017 Male Favorite: Kazehaya Kamito

Re: [2016] ISML Cards Trading Market v2

Post by renfire » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:33 pm

TRADE
FROM hinakatbklyn: (IM) Hoshii Miki
FROM renfire: (IM) Takatsuki Yayoi, 30 ICS
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

t|hinakatbklyn|zi3|renfire|zi6
$|hinakatbklyn|30|renfire
hinakatbklyn
Incubator
Incubator
Posts: 3720
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:07 pm
Melon Pan: 55

Re: [2016] ISML Cards Trading Market v2

Post by hinakatbklyn » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:36 pm

renfire wrote:TRADE
FROM hinakatbklyn: (IM) Hoshii Miki
FROM renfire: (IM) Takatsuki Yayoi, 30 ICS
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

t|hinakatbklyn|zi3|renfire|zi6
$|hinakatbklyn|30|renfire
ACCEPTING TRADE

PASTAAAA~
User avatar
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2783
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:22 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: God, the real one
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true
Location: Shioshishio

Re: [2016] ISML Cards Trading Market v2

Post by blaZofgold » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:30 pm

TRADE
FROM blaZofgold: (2015) Shiro, 21 ICS
FROM kukimunstir: (IM) Hagiwara Yukiho
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

t|blaZofgold|h13|kukimunstir|zi9
$|blaZofgold|-21|kukimunstir
Image
User avatar
kukimunstir
~Moon Rider~
~Moon Rider~
Posts: 2914
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:41 am
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 211
2018 Female Favorite: Diamond
2018 Male Favorite: Ciel Phantomhive
Wish: to not get what i don't deserve & wildin'
Contact:

Re: [2016] ISML Cards Trading Market v2

Post by kukimunstir » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:47 pm

blaZofgold wrote:TRADE
FROM blaZofgold: (2015) Shiro, 21 ICS
FROM kukimunstir: (IM) Hagiwara Yukiho
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

t|blaZofgold|h13|kukimunstir|zi9
$|blaZofgold|-21|kukimunstir
ACCEPT TRADE

PASTAAAA~
Image
After all, to me the most important thing is that you're truthful - claire.
User avatar
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Posts: 2523
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:10 pm
Badges:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 36
2017 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime
2017 Male Favorite: Sakamaki Izayoi
Wish: Stay alive

Re: [2016] ISML Cards Trading Market v2

Post by tehyc » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:34 am

TRADE
FROM Toady: (2014) Tachibana Kanade
RECEIVING: (FM) Akaza Akari (CureRainbow)

FROM WoodyMC: (FM) Akaza Akari (CureRainbow)
RECEIVING: (FM) Totoro (Momo)

FROM tehyc: (FM) Totoro (Momo)
RECEIVING: (2012) Akiyama Mio

FROM LOveLive!: (2012) Akiyama Mio
RECEIVING: (2014) Tachibana Kanade
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

t|Toady|null|WoodyMC|zf12
t|Toady|g3|LOveLive!|null
t|WoodyMC|null|tehyc|zf9
t|tehyc|null|LOveLive!|e5
ImageImage
User avatar
WoodyMC
[3,14% Pasta]
[3,14% Pasta]
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:47 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Magolor Day
Melon Pan: 376
2018 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2018 Male Favorite: Reg
2017 Female Favorite: Watanabe Yō
2017 Male Favorite: Hinata Shōyō
Wish: Gem Apple to Dominate the Universe
Location: Tanuki Hotpot

Re: [2016] ISML Cards Trading Market v2

Post by WoodyMC » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:36 am

tehyc wrote:TRADE
FROM Toady: (2014) Tachibana Kanade
RECEIVING: (FM) Akaza Akari (CureRainbow)

FROM WoodyMC: (FM) Akaza Akari (CureRainbow)
RECEIVING: (FM) Totoro (Momo)

FROM tehyc: (FM) Totoro (Momo)
RECEIVING: (2012) Akiyama Mio

FROM LOveLive!: (2012) Akiyama Mio
RECEIVING: (2014) Tachibana Kanade
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

t|Toady|null|WoodyMC|zf12
t|Toady|g3|LOveLive!|null
t|WoodyMC|null|tehyc|zf9
t|tehyc|null|LOveLive!|e5
ACCEPT TRADE
Image
User avatar
LOveLive!
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
Posts: 3906
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:57 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss
Melon Pan: 306
Wish: To do IIDX well
Location: KONMAI

Re: [2016] ISML Cards Trading Market v2

Post by LOveLive! » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:03 am

tehyc wrote:TRADE
FROM Toady: (2014) Tachibana Kanade
RECEIVING: (FM) Akaza Akari (CureRainbow)

FROM WoodyMC: (FM) Akaza Akari (CureRainbow)
RECEIVING: (FM) Totoro (Momo)

FROM tehyc: (FM) Totoro (Momo)
RECEIVING: (2012) Akiyama Mio

FROM LOveLive!: (2012) Akiyama Mio
RECEIVING: (2014) Tachibana Kanade
SpoilerShow

Code: Select all

t|Toady|null|WoodyMC|zf12
t|Toady|g3|LOveLive!|null
t|WoodyMC|null|tehyc|zf9
t|tehyc|null|LOveLive!|e5
TRADE ACCEPT
Locked