Page 7 of 7

Re: BugH's Trading House

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:39 pm
by hinakatbklyn
I was actually tempted with Chen, but I assumed I needed another card in addition to Wakana to even out a trade between an S-1 and an S-2. ICS was another option, but not totally sure how much I have left pending one of my shop purchases.

Re: BugH's Trading House

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:54 pm
by BugH
hinakatbklyn wrote:I was actually tempted with Chen, but I assumed I needed another card in addition to Wakana to even out a trade between an S-1 and an S-2. ICS was another option, but not totally sure how much I have left pending one of my shop purchases.
you said it...
Let's assume that FM card has 1 level higher than it should be and that means blaZ is actually level 2 and par with my Chen at the same level
from normal perspective it's a fair trade... but you're still in your believe that FM card (especially Wakana) deserve to be traded with more cards.

Just write down what you want hina.... and i will make my decision...

Re: BugH's Trading House

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:15 pm
by hinakatbklyn
OK then.....

(preferred trade) Sakai Wakana (BlaZofgold) < Chen (Touhou)
or
(equal trade) Sakai Wakana (BlaZofgold) / Asuna 2014 < Chen (Touhou)


Edit: I made the trade offer. Thanks.

Re: BugH's Trading House

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:32 pm
by BugH
the preferred one is ok for me... you can use Asuna for another trading

who will make the trade offer?

Re: BugH's Trading House

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:49 am
by BugH
updated with hell idols

Re: BugH's Trading House

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:14 pm
by LOveLive!
Is 2012 Kanade tradeable? If it is, can I trade Kyouko (Sakura) & Shizuo & Sanae for it?

Re: BugH's Trading House

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:36 pm
by tehyc
I saw a Kujou Sakurako around, can I have her? =3

Re: BugH's Trading House

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:18 am
by BugH
Sorry for late response
LOveLive! wrote:Is 2012 Kanade tradeable? If it is, can I trade Kyouko (Sakura) & Shizuo & Sanae for it?
So tempting!!
but I prefer to trade Kanade with other Mega (fm mega priority)
tehyc wrote:I saw a Kujou Sakurako around, can I have her? =3
Please don't take my Sakurako, teh-chan....
:onion14:

Re: BugH's Trading House

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:41 am
by tehyc
BugH wrote:
tehyc wrote:I saw a Kujou Sakurako around, can I have her? =3
Please don't take my Sakurako, teh-chan....
:onion14:
:onion117:
Okayyy

Re: BugH's Trading House

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:10 am
by BugH
tehyc wrote:
BugH wrote:
tehyc wrote:I saw a Kujou Sakurako around, can I have her? =3
Please don't take my Sakurako, teh-chan....
:onion14:
:onion117:
Okayyy
try to buy again at holo and gud luck