Page 5 of 7

Re: Hikarin's Trading Post

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:14 am
by Kiwigiwi
Hikari-chan wrote:looking for iori

i will love you forever
Hi please take my iori

Re: Hikarin's Trading Post

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:18 am
by Hikari-chan
Kurogarasu wrote:
Hikari-chan wrote:looking for iori

i will love you forever
Hi please take my iori
hi please take my love

(what would you like in return?!?!?)

Re: Hikarin's Trading Post

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:35 am
by Kiwigiwi
Hikari-chan wrote: hi please take my love

(what would you like in return?!?!?)

Hi what cards do you not need in your deck ♡

Re: Hikarin's Trading Post

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:48 am
by Hikari-chan
Kurogarasu wrote:
Hikari-chan wrote: hi please take my love

(what would you like in return?!?!?)

Hi what cards do you not need in your deck ♡
anything on the first page!! u pick your price <333

Re: Hikarin's Trading Post

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:20 am
by Kiwigiwi
You can give me any stage 2 card you don't need (except Ayase), I honestly don't mind ^^ So whichever stage 2 card you need the least or don't like!

Re: Hikarin's Trading Post

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 am
by Hikari-chan
Kurogarasu wrote:You can give me any stage 2 card you don't need (except Ayase), I honestly don't mind ^^ So whichever stage 2 card you need the least or don't like!
viewtopic.php?p=389318#p389318" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

let me know if this is worthy of your likingggg ;3;

Re: Hikarin's Trading Post

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:01 pm
by Kiwigiwi
Hikari-chan wrote:
Kurogarasu wrote:You can give me any stage 2 card you don't need (except Ayase), I honestly don't mind ^^ So whichever stage 2 card you need the least or don't like!
viewtopic.php?p=389318#p389318" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

let me know if this is worthy of your likingggg ;3;
You're so kind ;_; I've accepted ♡ Thank you!

Re: Hikarin's Trading Post

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:34 pm
by shadowhunter
Hi, Hikarin!
Can you trade your basic Nadeko for my basic Sena 12?

Re: Hikarin's Trading Post

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:31 am
by Hikari-chan
shadowhunter wrote:Hi, Hikarin!
Can you trade your basic Nadeko for my basic Sena 12?
sure! set up the trade and i can accept :)

Re: Hikarin's Trading Post

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:41 am
by shadowhunter
Hikari-chan wrote:
shadowhunter wrote:Hi, Hikarin!
Can you trade your basic Nadeko for my basic Sena 12?
sure! set up the trade and i can accept :)
Thank you!
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=7613&p=390016#p390016" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Hikarin's Trading Post

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:20 am
by Desufire
Can I trade for one of your Amu cards? :)

Re: Hikarin's Trading Post

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:29 am
by Homura
Hi Hika~ What would you like for your 2012 Kobato?

Re: Hikarin's Trading Post

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:26 am
by Hikari-chan
Desufire wrote:Can I trade for one of your Amu cards? :)
maglor contacted me about Amu so I'll let you know if it falls through!!
Homura wrote:Hi Hika~ What would you like for your 2012 Kobato?
Any random card + 15 ICS or 40 ICS!

Re: Hikarin's Trading Post

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:38 am
by Homura
@Hika How about Misumi Nagisa + 15 ICS?

Re: Hikarin's Trading Post

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:40 am
by Hikari-chan
Homura wrote:@Hika How about Misumi Nagisa + 15 ICS?
Sure! I set up the trade, double-check and accept if it all looks good! :)

viewtopic.php?p=390554#p390554" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Hikarin's Trading Post

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:43 am
by Desufire
Hikari-chan wrote:
Desufire wrote:Can I trade for one of your Amu cards? :)
maglor contacted me about Amu so I'll let you know if it falls through!!
I believe you have 2 of them, unless you wanted to keep one for yourself

Re: Hikarin's Trading Post

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:44 am
by Homura
Accepted. Thank you!

Re: Hikarin's Trading Post

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:36 pm
by kukimunstir
umm hika is it possible to have that kaenbyō rin for my 2014 misaka mikoto

Re: Hikarin's Trading Post

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:12 am
by Hikari-chan
kukimunstir wrote:umm hika is it possible to have that kaenbyō rin for my 2014 misaka mikoto
sure! posted trade, let me know if you're still interested :) viewtopic.php?f=42&t=7613&p=390856#p390856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Hikarin's Trading Post

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:48 am
by Homura
Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Hika just remind you that you don't have the above cards in your deck anymore, so when you get time you may want to edit the "up for trade" part in your first post~

You may also want to remove these two Image Image since you have already traded your duplicate 2010 Taiga away and now only have one which you definitely want to keep. As for Kaenbyō Rin, I'm 100% sure that kuki will accept the trade including Rin you just set up for her.