Hikarin's Kitty
Worships: Kousaka Reina
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Karasuma Chitose
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

[RATE] 2. Bakemonogatari

Post by Chocola » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:14 am

Welcome to the ever-so-exciting filler event between Nominations and Preliminaries! For 2012, we will be discussing* the anime represented in our Preliminary Round. There are several goals that we hope to achieve through this event. For those who already watched the anime, they can offer good insight to each other about the anime. And for those who haven't, they can take the opportunity to review feedback and see if they are interested in seeing the anime in the future. Comments are optional, although we suggest that you leave concise, general comments and not an essay.

Please give short comments about each categories without going to specific spoilers. Revealing information from non-anime sources is prohibited.

Here's the format I want you guys to use, so please stick to it because I'll be using it to give an average for everyone. When the poll ends, you may still rate but the forum average may update. Also, please don't use the four point scale! If you really think the story is bad, don't give it 20/30, give it 10/30.

Anime: Bakemonogatari

+Story: 0/30 - comments
+Characters: 0/25 - comments
+Animation: 0/15 - comments
+Music: 0/10 - comments
+Enjoyment: 0/20 - comments

+Total: 0/100 (you must add up your 5 scores since this is a statistical rating)
+Episodes Watched: 0/15 (do not include Nisemonogatari!)

You can interpret the categories however you like, but if you need help, here's a rubric of some sort:
explanation of categoriesShow
+Story: For most purposes, this is essentially plot. Anime where plot is not of main importance will still have a story, so you may rate on setting, premise, symbolism, or just how well the events flow into a...story.

+Characters: The main part of this category will be character development, although there are other aspects to think about such as likability, uniqueness, balance, interactions, dialogue, or even seiyuu casting and performance.

+Animation: This category consists of character design and animation fluidity, but you can include your own criteria -- maybe a certain scene is executed very well or the artistic techniques are special. If all fails, this is where you rate how moe characters are.

+Music: The reason this category is worth so little is that many anime watchers do not play close attention to music. In fact, we sort of take background music for granted, so it's okay just to rate OP/ED. But for some anime, music can play a huge role, good or bad.

+Enjoyment: Give us your subjective opinion of how you like the anime. If you don't know, rate it on if you would rewatch it or not.
If you dropped or haven't finished the anime, then you can still choose to rate what you have seen. If you haven't watched the anime, then perhaps you should not rate, but still tell us why you decided not to watch the anime (if there's a really good reason why). Don't pass this over as something complicated and time-consuming, however, because you should take between 1-5 minutes to do these! Any more and you risk including spoilers or including others' opinions that you may have read. We want this to be purely what you think, almost instinctively, because I believe it best reflects your own opinion.

Reward: 1 cookie

Let the fun begin!

* Momo says the word analyzing makes people write too long so we changed it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings ISML Chat, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
loudmouth
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Wish: To go to heaven

Re: [RATE] 2. Bakemonogatari

Post by loudmouth » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:39 am

Story: Bakemonogatari was certainly interesting. It had 5 arcs, one per girl, and while there was an underlying main plot, it seemed to me like it took a back seat in importance to the individual arcs. Another note, the main plot felt a bit underwhelming to me compared with the events that were happening in the individual arcs. It wasn't bad, it just felt strange to me. With that said, each individual arc was intriguing. 20/30

Characters: And now the good stuff. The characters were awesome. One thing I'll say though, Every single one of the girls (besides Shinobu I guess) was a tease. Which could be good or bad depending on your preferences. 23/25

Animation: Gorgeous. I've seen better from Shaft since (Denpa Onna), but Bakemonogatari was easily one of the best shows visually in 2009. 14/15

Music: My favorite thing about the show. I have minor complaints about everything except the soundtrack. Plus supercell did the ending which is always nice. 10/10

Enjoyment: Not bad. I didn't enjoy it as much as a lot of people did, but I did enjoy it. 15/20

82/100
15/15
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jeffrey-sama
Soul gem
Soul gem
Wish: K-ON! Season 3

Post by Jeffrey-sama » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:50 am

I feel Bakemonogatari is overrated.
I tried to keep my comments short and simple. (:
Story - 20/30 - The story was a bit confusing and there were times where I wondered what the purpose for some scenes were. It is not overly captivating and is driven mostly by dialogue (which contain lots of puns, references and abstract concepts). I found some parts hard to understand.

Characters - 23/30 - The complexity of Hitagi's character overwhelmed me. She was by far the most interesting character within a group of not-so-exciting characters. However, at least all the characters are likeable and they are developed quite well.

Animation - 8/15 - I find SHAFT's animation to be either a hit or miss. This time, I felt it was a miss; too many scene changes in a short period of time.

Music - 8/10 - The BGM used was interesting. OPs were average. ED was the only thing that I liked.

Enjoyment - 14/20 - I was slightly bored for most of the episodes. Too much dialogue for my liking. It's a decent series, overall.

Total: 73/100
Episodes Watched: 15/15
RegalStar
[Countryside Loli]
[Countryside Loli]
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
Wish: Miracles

Post by RegalStar » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:33 am

I didn't finish it, because TBH I only sat through it for Nadeko, and while Hitagi and Mayoi's arc were interesting, Suruga's was very bland, and when both Nadeko's arc and Nadeko herself (as well as Renai circulation) turned out to be even blander, I kind of went into despair and gave it up.

I heard that Nadeko might get more interesting in Nisemonogatari, though, so I'm following that for now. I might head back and actually watch Tsubasa's arc some day.
maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Archer
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
2017 Female Favorite: Tomori Nao
2017 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.

Post by maglor » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:45 am

Anime: Bakemonogatari

+Story: 26/30 - While some points were removed for being an Harem series, some of the twist and turns were great
+Characters: 21/25 - Nice spread of odd ball characters
+Animation: 9/15 - Some parts were rather ingenious or creative, but much more parts could have been animated for better narrative of the story or the impact of the scene
+Music: 8/10 - I liked the Ending, its OP was nice, BGM wasn't that special
+Enjoyment: 17 /20 - Nice balance of suspense and humor
+Total: 81/100
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
Wish: a kookie?

Post by kanohistorm » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:08 am

have not watched, but plan to
spoiler alert :3
JLoable91
Shinigami
Shinigami
Worships: Izayoi Sakuya
Wish: Gotta nom 'em all!~

Post by JLoable91 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:22 am

Story - 25/30 - Confusing and weird theme... that IS Bakemonogatari. Original arcs, some sudden developments, etc. make this a good storybased anime.

Characters - 23/30 - I liked the characters, but not too much.

Animation - 12/15 - This is Bakemonogatari's own style. No other anime uses it. It's weird but the only artstyle that fits this series.

Music - 9/10 - Excellent with favorites Staple Stable and the Ending

Enjoyment - 17/20 - I was captivated from the third episode and that stayed till the end

Total: 86/100

Watch it, but only if you like slowness, weirdness and uncensored violence in anime. If you do WATCH IT!
imbehindyou
Time traveler
Time traveler
Worships: Rena
Wish: Becoming Pokemon Master.  Wishes for: Becoming teh Master Hater.  Wishes for: James' Victreebel & Mime Jr. Secret Identity: I am a robot. 

Post by imbehindyou » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:37 am

Too tired and sleepy and whatnot to write this in clear and concise manner so pardon my writing and my meaniness and crankiness.

+Story: 17/30 - To me an episodic anime has its limits but at least Bakemonogatari attempts to relate each arc to Ararararagi and Senjougahara in some way to develop their character and relationship. Except for Nadeko arc. What the frack was that? I liked Tsubasa's arc the most because ... well ... it had the most number of episodes devoted to it so I felt I got the most out this arc.
+Characters: 16/25 - I'm going to be a bit biased here because I simply cannot grow attached to characters like Hitagi... while she is a bit complex character her tsundere+sadistic actions were just too much and overwhelming for me (whatever her reason was). OTOH her seiyu Saito Chiwa does a great job with her, showing off her versatility. Araragi was okay (It's a good thing if I don't dislike the male lead from shows where the ration of important male to female characters is...). Side characters being side characters had their limits but Hanekawa was better than others, with the benefit of having the longest arc and also being the "losing girl" in the love fight, getting my sympathy. Mayoi was the genki adorable one and it's rather hard not to like genki characters. Kanbaru was the weirdest character but she was somewhat more forgettable than other heroines. I thought Nadeko was overrated and that she was just there for the "moe" -- wasn't even "moe" for me but whatevs.. HanaKana sounding almost same in like every other role didn't help...
+Animation: 6/15 - FUCK YOU SHAFT FOR NADEKO'S ARC WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SRSLY?
+Music: 8/10 - As usual I can't really remember BGMs unless 1. superamazing 2. superaddicting so no comment on BGMs but OPs were good. Didn't like ED as much as how much other people seemed to like it but it was still nice.
+Enjoyment: 16/20 - It wasn't boring. That already scores at least 12 points in my book. I'd rewatch Tsubasa Cat arc because I remember it being actually rather intersting.

+Total: 63/100 (you must add up your 5 scores since this is a statistical rating)
+Episodes Watched: 15/15 (do not include Nisemonogatari!)

ps. I'm re-reading mine and am thinking that I should stop writing these rate things! I don't want to be remembered as the mean betch LOL
xcrossfacekillahx
Incubator
Incubator
Worships: Rosario Cross
Wish: A very good tournament and more cookies. Moehood to reign

Post by xcrossfacekillahx » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:37 am

+Story: 18/30 - It tried combining the smaller arcs with the big arc. Suruga's arc was not that good. Tsubasa and Nadeko's arcs were great but the bad thing is it tried to force down Hitagi and Araragi as the main story.
+Characters: 17/25 - Tsubasa was fine. Nadeko was for moe and Araragi was decent as a character. Kanbaru was forgettable and Mayoi, I don't care much. I still don't see what Hitagi's character brings.
+Animation: 8/15 - It was not a good fit for the kind of story it represents. I don't even know what I was watching because of the background. Shaft can hit or miss sometimes.
+Music: 7/10 - I like supercell and that's the only music I knew would fit in plus Staple Stable
+Enjoyment: 14/20 - I like Tsubasa's arc and Nadeko's arc. It could have been lower but gave a benefit because of Nadeko.

+Total: 64/100
+Episodes Watched: 15/15

P.S. Please don't make Nadeko cry.
Last edited by xcrossfacekillahx on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain_Nemo
Kunoichi
Kunoichi
Worships: Ayanami Rei, Feia Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Wish: Hiroyuki Morioka to write "Seikai no Senki V" and somebody to translate it into English

Post by Captain_Nemo » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:13 pm

Story: 25/30 ― I like general plot and most arcs. However "Suruga Monkey" arc is out of my taste, and "Mayoi Snail" should be either shorter or less childish for me to like it.
Characters: 22/25 ― I like most of characters, however Suruga and Nadeko are not flawless.
Animation: 7/15 ― too many static pictures, and... black/red...
Music: 10/10 ― OPs and END are perfect, other OSTs are at least good.
Enjoyment: 18/20 ― I just wanted Hitagi-Koyomi relationships to progress more evenly, It was progressing in first two arcs and OVAs, but was nearly "stalled" in Suruga's and Nadeko's arcs.

Total: 82/100
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Umi
Void mage
Void mage
Worships: Ichinose Kotomi

Post by Umi » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:08 pm

Story: 24/30
Personal bias. I like anything supernatural in my anime.
The premises for Bakemonogatari is interesting and there is depth to each character's backstory.

Characters: 15/25
The characters are decent yes however I am not too attached to them.
Hitagi had a great backstory but I'm not a fan of her snarky nature. Mayoi and Nadeko are cute but their arcs weren't fantastic. Such a dilemma this is.

Animation: 13/15
I love SHAFT's abstract style; how they paid attention to the slightest details.

Music: 7/10
The openings weren't memorable but I like the fact that each heroine sang the OP for their arc.
I love love supercell. The ED is one of my faves.

Enjoyment: 13/20
Certain episodes were beautifully done. Hitagi and Koyomi's boke and tsukkomi routine is much appreciated as comic relief.

Total: 72/100
Midnight-Jasper
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Badges:
Wish: viva all, baby~

Post by Midnight-Jasper » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Story: 24/30
The directness of the stories were jarring to me at first: the majority of the series is character-building dialogue (or sometimes just dialogue :P), and then there are scenes where all of the story is delivered at once. That said, the stories for the most part were interesting and varied and kept my attention.

Characters: 17/25
This is where it fell down for me. Although the interactions were entertaining enough, some of the characters were just too 'quirky' to the extent that they didn't feel like real characters. I'm not a Hitagi fan - she doesn't really annoy me in herself, but I don't understand how anyone could put up with her, even knowing her backstory. That's probably a contradiction. Hanekawa was my favourite.

Animation: 11/15
Where there was animation, it was great. I don't mind too much that the majority of it a slideshow, as it was a way of making the series interesting even when all that was happening was two people sitting talking to each other. In the more emotional moments the surreal imagery really complemented the story, which I admired. At other times the laziness/weirdness of the animation actually distracted me from what was going on, so that's a definite con.

Music: 8/10
More points for Renai Circulation. Otherwise, well, average.

Enjoyment: 14/20
The humour, which seems to be the main draw, was very hit-and-miss for me, and I wasn't too keen on the paedophilia either. During some of the scenes I just felt completely apathetic watching because nothing of interest to me was happening. It did shine at other times, however, so I did enjoy it overall.

Total: 74/100
Mashiro Yuuki
Ninja
Ninja
Worships: Senjougahara Hitagi
Wish: A world where one may dream freely.

Post by Mashiro Yuuki » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:23 pm

+Story: 26/30 - The show is heavily dialogue-driven, and is divided in arcs, but still has a coherent plot that is not complex. At times it makes reference to other Monogatari series, which may be confusing if you haven't read them.

+Characters: 22/25 - Senjougahara is one of the strongest characters I've ever seen, she's rather complex and I have a total crush on her personality. The other characters are well-developed too, but not as memorable in my opinion.

+Animation: 12/15 - It's Shaft, it's beautiful and fluid, although I tend to think it's not as beautiful as, say, Katanagatari or Denpa Onna. Be warned, the graphical style will not appeal to everyone.

+Music: 6/10 - I'm the kind of person who doesn't pay much attention to music unless it absolutely stands out, so I didn't notice it much in Bakemonogatari. I enjoyed the openings and endings though, and while listening to the OST again I found some good tracks.

+Enjoyment: 18/20 - Simply one of my favourite shows. I liked the dialogues, the total randomness, the gags, the humour, the plays on words and the references to about everything you might think of.

+Total: 84/100
ImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image
Eclairs
Shinigami
Shinigami
Worships: Tamura Manami // Nagato Yuki // Aisaka Taiga
Wish: MUFC to win the treble of Premier League, FA cup and UEFA Champions league in the 2013/2014 season.

Post by Eclairs » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:43 pm

story - 21/30 - the snail and monkey arc was meh, and for me, only the cat arc was excellent. Snake and crab arc was so so.
characters - 20/25 - Above average characters.
animation - 10/15 - Some awesome stuffs, spliced together with something rather horrible non moving backgrounds and i really HATED the random text slides. Seizures anyone :( ?
Music - 6/10 Apart from Nadeko's opening which i find rather catchy, the other musics ( OP/ED / BGM ) are rather bland.
Enjoyment - 15/20 - I almost dropped the anime alltogether, because of the two arcs ( Hachikuji and kanbaru ), and thank god for Hanekawa arc, the ending of Bakemonogatari kinda salvaged it for me.

overall - 72/100.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thanks a lot to Hikari-Chan , Midnight-Jasper and ppizzapie for the awesome signatures and slivers.
"Take caution thy children, for thou art guilty of sin if thou does not fappeth to the lolis!" Bob 23:29-192
akumaxx
Puella magi
Puella magi
Wish: An ISML without harmonics

Post by akumaxx » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:08 am

It was during my most busy days, thus totally not watched.
Will try to know via Nisemonogatari since I seldom find old ones.
== Low Activity ==
Current Soul: 269
Newest cards of Saimoe set: (Resized for signature use)
Previous cardsShow
YagamiHayate
Combat butler
Combat butler
Badges:

Post by YagamiHayate » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:19 am

+Story: 21/30 - Nothing particularly noteworthy about the story. I found the first 5 episodes to be the most interesting (crab and snail arcs), but the rest weren't that memorable (except for episode 12, which was amazing). While you could consider it to be a harem, it isn't the traditional kind of harem as it's never really in doubt which girl Araragi would be romantically involved with.

+Characters: 22/25 - Hitagi really steals the show in terms of the characters. Great unique character who you can't really fit into any of the standard types you see in most anime nowadays, and Saitō Chiwa really does magnificently voicing her. Her verbal taunts towards Araragi always manage to make me laugh. Out of the other characters, I liked Kanbaru as well, and found Hachikuji to be quite amusing also. Araragi does well to counter the verbal barrages of Hitagi and it never really feels like he's being overwhelmed.

+Animation: 13/15 - Would not expect anything less from SHAFT. Their style doesn't always work for me, but I thought it fit Bakemonogatari very well; it's just the kind of show SHAFT's style works with.

+Music: 9/10 - The ED is one my favourite anime songs ever. Nagi's a great vocalist, and it's a shame she isn't working with Supercell anymore. From the OP's, I loved Staple Stable and Renai Circulation as well. The others were alright but not as good.

+Enjoyment: 18/20 - Enjoyment for Bakemonogatari is high, as I pretty much loved any scene which had Hitagi in it, and I would've enjoyed this even more if they had let her have more screen time. Her dialogues with Araragi make this show what it is.

+Total: 83/100
Last edited by YagamiHayate on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
2017 Female Favorite: Megumin
2017 Male Favorite: Zen Wistalia
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:46 am

Story: 21/30 - For the type of show that is based on a certain girl with a certain problem per arc, it did a rather okay job. At the very least, it tried to combine these multiple arcs into focusing on the first girl Koyomi was with, so I would give it a plus for that. The arcs themselves were intriguing enough to look into, and the characters were at least somewhat memorable, for they at least appear once per arc or take part in the arc anyway.

Characters: 19/25 - Koyomi was awesome as he should be. Due to the type of show this is, the girls were set on stone as to what archtype they are and gave the show yet another bland feeling, but at least they were memorable.

Animation: 14/15 - Personal bias since I am a fan of Shaft's rather unique animation technique and directing. I thought the execution for most of the random slides were spot on and very funny. However, if anything, I felt more could be done with the setting of the world in which they live in.

Music: 10/10 - I enjoyed the music, especially the various openings with different seiyuu's singing their opening during their arc.

Enjoyment: 16/20 - Overall, I enjoyed this show. While Shaft's directing was most of the reason for it, I enjoyed the interactions that Koyomi has with each heroine no matter how funny or serious it is.

Total: 80/100
HeartClover
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Worships: Audrey Hepburn
Wish: adventure

Post by HeartClover » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:00 am

Jeffrey-sama wrote:I feel Bakemonogatari is overrated.
I tried to keep my comments short and simple. (:
Thank you!
Story - 23/30
Well, some of the arcs were great (Hitagi and Tsubasa, in particular) and some were just meh (Suruga). I like how it's dialogue driven, but

Characters - 23/30
Hitagi was awesome and she's the most memorable thing about this show. She's so complex, but a lot of the other characters were annoying, bland, or just alright in comparison. I didn't like Nadeko or Suruga, Koyoki was okay, Mayoi is the only character I liked aside from Hitagi, but I don't find her memorable aside from her "stuttering'.

Animation - 10/15
Meh, it wasn't to my tastes. Weird at times. As for random text and background changes, it was interesting and cool for the most part, but just annoying sometimes.

Music - 6/10
Err, to be honest, I don't even remember most of the songs. I remember a couple of EDs I liked and that's it, which really isn't a good thing.

Enjoyment - 16/20
It was good, I liked it, but I still think it's overrated. There were some boring parts and some parts I had to rewatch because it was confusing. It does stand out from a lot of other animes I watched, though. I noticed a lot of my answers were kinda conflicted; there were things I loved and hated in each category. The dialogue was my favourite part, especially Hitagi's~

Total: 78/100
Thanks to my lovely Emjayfor the sig~
Game8910
Thaumaturge
Thaumaturge
Worships: Nakagawa Kanon
Wish: Athena gets really popular in the future, also TWGOK S3

Post by Game8910 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:00 am

+Story: 19/30 - Apart from Hitagi's arc which I found to be very very well done and entertaining, a lot of the other arcs in bakemonogatari were for the most part enjoyable but it just could not live up to the first 2 episodes. Its not bad, but its just not spectacular either. I have to give credit where its due though and NisiOisin's dialogue is very fun to read. This is important for such a dialogue heavy series like this one.

+Characters: 15/25 - Nadeko one of the most bland and overrated characters ever. The interactions of Araragi and the girls of bakemono never fail to make me smile however. Senjougahara Hitagi is a pretty interesting and somewhat unique character, I cant quite say if she is yandere, tsundere, kuudere, etc... but when she is with Araragi, you are guaranteed some fun times. The other girls dont really stand out at all when compared to Hitagi. Also did I mention Nadeko is the most overrated and bland character in the series? When Kanbaru has more scenes and dialgue than Nadeko herself in her own arc you know something is wrong.

+Animation: 8/15 - In order to give a score for animation you actually need to have animation. Bakemonogatari is so full of still shots and black/red screens its almost stupid. Granted those still shots while characters are talking look good, even great...but im sorry Shinbo, there may be people out there than eat your paper cutout, photo pasting shots but I am NOT one of them. I give it to him though, its a pretty creative way to cut corners on animation budget.

+Music: 7/10 - Some of the openings were good, and I admit that the ED by supercell was just fantastic.

+Enjoyment: 14/20 - It was fun to watch at times and I did enjoy it, but I still dont think it deserved the praise it actually got.

+Total: 63/100
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: the rwby ladies <3
Wish: more time to laze around and have fun!

Post by shiraoky » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:31 am

+Story: 23/30 - The plot was quite interesting and unique, but it was a bit confusing and hard to follow sometimes as well. Like some others, I didn't like so much dialogue controlling the anime, but it wasn't that bad. It's a different style of anime, so it's interesting.

+Characters: 18/25 - The different characters were all interesting, but I couldn't really get attached to any of them.

+Animation: 10/15 - It was average. Nothing flow-ey, a lot of still shots.

+Music: 6/10 - Err...I don't really remember them tbh.

+Enjoyment: 12/20 - It was okay, but it wasn't something that I really enjoyed watching.

+Total: 69/100 (you must add up your 5 scores since this is a statistical rating)
+Episodes Watched: 10/15 (do not include Nisemonogatari!)
Thanks to M-J for the beautiful sigs<3~!