Hikarin's Kitty
Worships: Kousaka Reina
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Karasuma Chitose
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

[RATE] 10. Clannad

Post by Chocola » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:06 am

DO NOT POST SPOILERS Welcome to the ever-so-exciting filler event between Nominations and Preliminaries! For 2012, we will be discussing the anime represented in our Preliminary Round. There are several goals that we hope to achieve through this event. For those who already watched the anime, they can offer good insight to each other about the anime. And for those who haven't, they can take the opportunity to review feedback and see if they are interested in seeing the anime in the future. Comments are optional, although we suggest that you leave concise, general comments and not an essay.

Please give short comments about each categories without going to specific spoilers. Revealing information from non-anime sources is prohibited.

Here's the format I want you guys to use, so please stick to it because I'll be using it to give an average for everyone. When the poll ends, you may still rate but the forum average may update. Also, please don't use the four point scale! If you really think the story is bad, don't give it 20/30, give it 10/30.

Anime: Clannad (1st + OVA + AS + OVA)

+Story: 0/30 - comments
+Characters: 0/25 - comments
+Animation: 0/15 - comments
+Music: 0/10 - comments
+Enjoyment: 0/20 - comments

+Total: 0/100 (you must add up your 5 scores since this is a statistical rating)
+Episodes Watched: 0/49 (23 + 1 + 24 + 1)

IMPORTANT: You need to state how many episodes you've watched or else your rating will count for less!

You can interpret the categories however you like, but if you need help, here's a rubric of some sort:
explanation of categoriesShow
+Story: For most purposes, this is essentially plot. Anime where plot is not of main importance will still have a story, so you may rate on setting, premise, symbolism, or just how well the events flow into a...story.

+Characters: The main part of this category will be character development, although there are other aspects to think about such as likability, uniqueness, balance, interactions, dialogue, or even seiyuu casting and performance.

+Animation: This category consists of character design and animation fluidity, but you can include your own criteria -- maybe a certain scene is executed very well or the artistic techniques are special. If all fails, this is where you rate how moe characters are.

+Music: The reason this category is worth so little is that many anime watchers do not play close attention to music. In fact, we sort of take background music for granted, so it's okay just to rate OP/ED. But for some anime, music can play a huge role, good or bad.

+Enjoyment: Give us your subjective opinion of how you like the anime. If you don't know, rate it on if you would rewatch it or not.
If you dropped or haven't finished the anime, then you can still choose to rate what you have seen. If you haven't watched the anime, then perhaps you should not rate, but still tell us why you decided not to watch the anime (if there's a really good reason why). Don't pass this over as something complicated and time-consuming, however, because you should take between 1-5 minutes to do these! Any more and you risk including spoilers or including others' opinions that you may have read. We want this to be purely what you think, almost instinctively, because I believe it best reflects your own opinion.

Reward: 1 cookie

Let the fun begin!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings ISML Chat, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Archer
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
2017 Female Favorite: Tomori Nao
2017 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.

Re: [RATE] 10. Clannad

Post by maglor » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:16 am

+Story: 23/30 - Some of the dramas were nice, but I am not sure what is so special about the stories. The character interaction was very well made. I am giving this section some boost due to depictions of how characters interact with each other.
+Characters: 22/25 - Character INTERACTION was the strong suite of the series, but as for the characters themselves, I like them, but I am hesitant to say any of them are truly of epic quality. Bonus points for diversity of personality and good character growth.
+Animation: 13/15 - Some times the animation is a real treat. some times it just feels plain. The animation in general is good however. Maybe we need to discuss about the iron skirt the girls are wearing.
+Music: 9/10 - Heck, my whole family liked the Dango song.
+Enjoyment: 17/20 - Don't know why but I enjoyed the series in many ways. Many jokes were funny and it was heart warming to see how each characters cope with changing situations.

+Total: 84/100 (you must add up your 5 scores since this is a statistical rating)
+Episodes Watched: ALL/49 (23 + 1 + 24 + 1)
Last edited by maglor on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
RegalStar
[Countryside Loli]
[Countryside Loli]
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
Wish: Miracles

Post by RegalStar » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:25 am

+Story: 27/30 - The story really feels a bit slow from time to time in the first season, and the ending (in AS, obviously) kind of have a Deux ex Machina feeling (which is a shame, as it makes heck of a lot more sense in the VN). Otherwise, I can find no flaws within.
+Characters: 25/25 - Nagisa and Sanae are awesome. The rest of the cast are all very likeable at the very least.
+Animation: 14/15 - Character design could stand to improve a little; the rest are great for the most part.
+Music: 10/10 - I loved nearly every vocal song (Maeda and Lia = godly combo), and at least half the BGM. The more mundane BGMs are not as memorable (though they aresupposed to be mundane), but I liked them as well. It's Key, after all.
+Enjoyment: 20/20 - This is the series that really got me into anime.

+Total: 96/100 (you must add up your 5 scores since this is a statistical rating)
+Episodes Watched: 49/49 (23 + 1 + 24 + 1)
Last edited by RegalStar on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
xcrossfacekillahx
Incubator
Incubator
Worships: Rosario Cross
Wish: A very good tournament and more cookies. Moehood to reign

Post by xcrossfacekillahx » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:38 am

+Story: 19/30 - The anime sacrificed some stories that could have made season 1 good. Season 2 was pure emotional, sometimes it's irritating.
+Characters: 19/25 - Character interaction was good but some characters just don't get as much limelight as the others. Sunohara is the real deal.
+Animation: 12/15 - It was very good but there are improvements to be made.
+Music: 9/10 - Very good music especially the BGM. I usually don't give a perfect 10 though.
+Enjoyment: 16/20 - It got me watching from the 1st episode to the last.

+Total: 75/100 (you must add up your 5 scores since this is a statistical rating)
+Episodes Watched: 49/49
Ash Falls Town
Space pirate
Space pirate
Worships: Sumomo Akihime
2017 Female Favorite: Kinomoto Sakura
2017 Male Favorite: Hinata Shōyō
Wish: Secret

Post by Ash Falls Town » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:40 am

Yay a show I've seen.

+Story: 28/30 - It starts off as an arc based story but all arcs are of high quality and each has it's own spin on it to differentiate it from similar arcs in other shows.
It also should be commended on showing their romance into adulthood and still writing it heartwarmingly. CLANNAD's theme is family and all the arcs show the importance of family, CLANNAD should also be commended on fitting all arcs together thematically displaying all aspects of family life and the bonds between them.
+Characters: 19/25 - Yohei and Tomoyo are weak links in an otherwise great cast. Even characters who look like they fit into archetypes (Kyou and tsundere etc.) show that they are more than that. Tomoya and Nagisa have one of anime's sweetest romances and fit together almost perfectly. Yohei however is doing something irritating almost half the time he's on screen which can sometimes bring down enjoyment and Tomoyo is one of my least favourite character types (Girls with complexes about not being considered cute) so she annoyed me a bit too.
+Animation: 14/15 - Everything is KyoAni levels pretty...
+Music: 10/10 - Dango Dango Dango Dango Dango Daikazoku. Good job. Even though the rest of the soundtrack is good too it gets full points for Dango alone.
+Enjoyment: 18/20 - It's a bit to long a series for a rewatch but it's a series that can be considered a classic. It actually beat out Neuro as best show of 2007. And 2007 was a REALLY strong year.

+Total: 89/100 (you must add up your 5 scores since this is a statistical rating)
BTW I haven't watched the movie. So I haven't really seen all of CLANNAD. But it doesn't really matter.
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: the rwby ladies <3
Wish: more time to laze around and have fun!

Post by shiraoky » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:55 am

+Story: 26/30 - The story starts off as a regular slice of life sort of school life romance. It's nothing special, yet there are such realistic emotions put into this anime especially in the second season, that it's definitely worthwhile.
+Characters: 22/25 - It's hard to say that I disliked a few characters in Clannad, but most of them were portrayed quite well. A few characters I had some problems with, but that dislike usually died down in the second season.
+Animation: 14/15 - The sakura blossoms on the hill were really pretty, and so was the setting overall.
+Music: 10/10 - I loved the music in Clannad. The entire soundtrack was just beautiful.
+Enjoyment: 20/20 - So far my favorite all-time anime. Loved it.

+Total: 92/100 (you must add up your 5 scores since this is a statistical rating)
Thanks to M-J for the beautiful sigs<3~!
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Badges:
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.

Post by Bastion » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:56 am

Watched the whole series, but couldn't help but feel like I was missing something, given that I was only watching the anime and not knowing the extent things were taken to in other related media. Even so, each character and story was given sufficient time to develop nicely
Powerful, but I think it would have been a lot more so with the rest. The extras were a wonderful addition as well. It didn't quite hit the right points to ring true to moe for me, but it was easy to see why the series is so popular in the ISML world.

Neither here nor there, but loved the referance made to it in Hayate no Gotoku, and the mythology carried over into the scene it's put in is wonderful.
Jamie AB is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?
Confusing statements are fun :p
Medaka Kurokami wrote:People aren't meant to protect the rules, rules are meant to protect people
(*'////'*)
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... nner-1.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

ImageImage
*Puts Nagi behind the drums and Hinagiku at the front with the mike and a guitar*
Banners made by Midnight Jasper & Marinara
Kordosa wrote:I can just imagine all of the Hinagiku facepalming moments. That alone is worth it.
HnG chapter 333 pg 9 wrote:She (Hinagiku) realized an incredibly obvious but oft overlooked point: One had to read the manga before they could give their judgment of it.
ithekro wrote:Remember you aren't allowed to use your powers for evil.
With great power comes great responsibility
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Tomoya Okazaki wrote:Can I beat you until you're motionless?
MegaTokyo wrote:Some of us are just a little more screwed up than others.
Saber (maglor) wrote:It is not how much, but it is where the king spends that tells what kind of king he is.
Rito wrote:Men don't decide whether they like someone or not based solely on breast size.
Kordosa wrote:Boy, I really need to learn to keep my questions to myself. It only makes things worse.
The lunatics around you are once again doing something to lower your opinion of human intelligence. ~Face Palm
Your sense of time tells you how much of your life has been wasted because you didn't take us at our word. ~Cracked.com
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Azu-nyan, Hina-chan, Aoyama-chan and Subaru-nyan-chan
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
Wish: a kookie?

Post by kanohistorm » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:53 am

+Story: 24/30 - S1 was somewhat slow/boring as they go through the arcs of each character, but After Story really hit a home run in terms of execution with where they wanted to take it.
+Characters: 22/25 - They were all well made. Well, Sunohara pissed me off quite a bit, simply because he was dense beyond (censored)
+Animation: 13/15 - Production standard level
+Music: 10/10 - I didn't really pay attention to the BGM during the anime, but when I got the soundtrack, it was pretty amazing how I familiar I'm with it once I listened to it. I still listen to most of them today
+Enjoyment: 17/20 - A few episodes were frustrating, but overall...this anime is one of the best I seen

+Total: 86/100 (you must add up your 5 scores since this is a statistical rating)
+Episodes Watched: ALL/49 (23 + 1 + 24 + 1)

*recommended*

PS: My one regret/complaint was that they compressed the Tomoyo route into one episode as an alternate ending. For those who have played the VN, one episode isn't enough to reveal all there is on the Tomoyo route (An OVA/spinoff of 3~5episodes would had been ideal)
spoiler alert :3
loudmouth
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Wish: To go to heaven

Post by loudmouth » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:19 am

+Story: 26/30 -
For the the most part I liked the story and how it was delivered, but there were parts that weren't very good.
+Characters: 24/25 -
The characters were awesome. Apart from a few minor characters one of my favorite casts ever. I especially liked how the characters drove the plot rather than the plot driving the characters
+Animation: 15/15 -
Kyoto never disappoints. Arguably their prettiest title to date.
+Music: 10/10 -
Music is something that too many people overlook. A good soundtrack can make a mediocre show (DBZ) remembered as one of the all time greats (in terms of popularity at least). Now imagine what a good soundtrack can do for a good show.
+Enjoyment: 19/20 -
Apart from a couple things I loved it

+Total: 94/100
Last edited by loudmouth on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Cross
Assassin
Assassin
Worships: Madoka
Wish: me to be in an anime.
All-time Favorite:
Tachibana Kanade

Post by Cross » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:44 am

+Story: 25/30 - I love the stories but I like more the plot that revolves around one story.
+Characters: 25/25 - They are amazing. BOW.
+Animation: 15/15 - I like it. It's not annoying.
+Music: 5/10 - I didn't focus much on the soundtracks. :|
+Enjoyment: 18/20 - I enjoyed it but not that perfect.

+Total: 88/100
+Episodes Watched: 47/49 (23 + x + 24 + x)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Support ISML + My All-time FavoriteShow
ImageImage
JLoable91
Shinigami
Shinigami
Worships: Izayoi Sakuya
Wish: Gotta nom 'em all!~

Post by JLoable91 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:39 pm

+Story: 25/30 - After Story would get 30/30 but Season 1 didn't really have an interesting story... But the drama... Key tries to kill us!
+Characters: 24/25 - Awesome chars in an awesome anime
+Animation: 13/15 - Though I don't really like the art design... I was happy with the animation...
+Music: 10/10 - Dango, Dango~ Love the 2 openings and the BGM was very good!
+Enjoyment: 19/20 - Perfect enjoyment if there wouldn't have been harem...

+Total: 91/100 CLANNAD is unbeatable in it's genre!
Cytrus
Translator
Translator
Badges:
Melon Pan: 65

Post by Cytrus » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:27 pm

+Story: 26/30 - There are some weird fillerish bits there, but the series does deserve props for what it did, especially in the second season.
+Characters: 22/25 - Honestly great leads, a rarity in a date sim adaptation. Sunohara is overdone sometimes, I suppose.
+Animation: 15/15 - No reason not to give full marks here.
+Music: 9/10 - Works as an integral part of the whole.
+Enjoyment: 17/20 - I remember not enjoying some buildup arcs, but the meat of the series is a treat. I know there are people allergic to Maeda's "emotional manipulation", but it's a recommended watch for everyone else.

+Total: 89/100 (you must add up your 5 scores since this is a statistical rating)
FF.net account:: Railgun, Higurashi/Umineko, Haruhi, L*S, HnG, Touhou...
Umi
Void mage
Void mage
Worships: Ichinose Kotomi

Post by Umi » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Story: 27/30
Given that there were different arcs for each heroine, the story wasn't too episodic so that's a plus.
Deducted a few points because of the illusionary world. The concept was beautiful but the execution was sub-par.
I'm not one for symbolism when it gets too confusing. I also thought they adapted it pretty well from the VN, which is no easy feat.

Characters: 23/25
Solid character development for almost every character. Usually I don't care about comic relief characters but Sunohara is quite endearing. Plus there's so much depth to Tomoya and Nagisa's relationship, it makes me think they are the golden couple.

Animation: 14/15
Very nice animation. I expect nothing less from KyoAni.

Music: 10/10
The ost was a masterpiece by Jun Maeda and Orito Shinji. The theme songs for each character were spot-on and the OPs/EDs/inserts/bgm were all very emotional.

Enjoyment: 16/20
Clannad started off slow to the point where I dropped it. Sometimes in between the arcs, there's really nothing going on. In contrast, AS was more drama-heavy. Would be good if they had balanced it out.

Total: 90/100
Episodes Watched: 49/49
Yakuman
Berserker
Berserker
Worships: Kurumi-sama *.*
2017 Female Favorite: Rem
2017 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
Wish: more

Post by Yakuman » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:45 pm

+Story: 27/30
It's definitely the best drama I've ever watched. The balance between the comedy and the serious were absolutely perfect, and the backstories were really well done too, even for the minor characters. But no matter how much I'd like to give 30 for the story, I can't, for two reasons. The first reason is the Fujibayashi- and the Tomoyo-arc. It's a real shame that they've crammed those in a few episodes for the sake of completing the first half of the story, because I really liked the Another World-OVAs. The second reason is more personal: the seconnd half of After Story had so much emotional impact that I still cry over it when I think of what happened then. I got really depressed when I watched it for the first time ^^;

+Characters: 23/25
I liked most of the characters, except probably Ryou, some of the minor characters and Nagisa in the first season. They were done well nevertheless and Tomoya is my favorite male character of all time.

+Animation: 12/15
I've found the character design horrendous when I first saw it on some pics. However, when I started watching the show and the characters started moving, I came to like it. My only concern is that a few side characters pretty much look alike ^^; The animation itself, the backgrounds and the rest were nice, as expected from KyoAni.

+Music: 8/10
The BGM is classic visual novelesque music, but the opening (especially the After Story OP) and the EDs were nice. They've made a serious mistake with showing the ending on a certain episode though.

+Enjoyment: 19/20
I deducted a point for making me cry so much even though I'm a guy :P Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 was the only series that pulled this off on a similar level. But seriously, it's one of my all-time favorites and deserves the praise. Definitely recommended!

+Total: 89/100
Hurry up and make a contract with me! ◕‿‿◕ ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
defeated but not forgotten favoritesShow
ImageImageImage
Materials used in the sig are courtesy of Marinara, ppizzapie, Hikari-chan and Annabloem
akumaxx
Puella magi
Puella magi
Wish: An ISML without harmonics

Post by akumaxx » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:19 pm

+Episodes Watched: 49/49 without game support

+Story: 25/30
First half to choose route. It may be just enough, but not sparking. Second half is close to reality, but looks like a rush. Overall another 'cry if I can' show.
+Characters: 25/25
"And toilet cover!", "My bread...", funny. Into AS they grow a lot especially Tomoya pair.
+Animation: 12/15
Cannot find (or remember) anyting bad.
+Music: 9/10
Not paying much attention, but one epic ending is good.
+Enjoyment: 15/20
The OVAs act as alternatives, sadly not all choices have one.

+Total: 86/100 (S+)
== Low Activity ==
Current Soul: 269
Newest cards of Saimoe set: (Resized for signature use)
Previous cardsShow
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
2017 Female Favorite: Megumin
2017 Male Favorite: Zen Wistalia
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:21 pm

Story: 30/30 - Flawless execution of what it means to be a family, the overall arc of the story. It's not everyday one gets to see a visual novel adaptation done remarkably well and had almost every arc embedded while keeping into the main focus of the story.
Characters: 25/25 - Character interaction and development were the strongest points in the anime. Almost all the characters are likable.
Animation: 15/15 - Both illusionary and real world have beautiful and detailed backgrounds and scenery. Also, Key.
Music: 10/10 - OP, ED, Insert Songs, BGM, I enjoyed all of it.
Enjoyment: 20/20 - Favorite show to date.

Total: 100/100
Episodes Watched: 49/49
Eclairs
Shinigami
Shinigami
Worships: Tamura Manami // Nagato Yuki // Aisaka Taiga
Wish: MUFC to win the treble of Premier League, FA cup and UEFA Champions league in the 2013/2014 season.

Post by Eclairs » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Same case with MSLN, havent watched it, nor do i intend on watching it. If enough Clannad girls made it past prelims, i might watch it.
Thanks a lot to Hikari-Chan , Midnight-Jasper and ppizzapie for the awesome signatures and slivers.
"Take caution thy children, for thou art guilty of sin if thou does not fappeth to the lolis!" Bob 23:29-192
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: the rwby ladies <3
Wish: more time to laze around and have fun!

Post by shiraoky » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:35 am

Eclairs wrote:Same case with MSLN, havent watched it, nor do i intend on watching it. If enough Clannad girls made it past prelims, i might watch it.
:/ That's really too bad. I seriously recommend watching it, but I can't force you to do it or anything x3
Thanks to M-J for the beautiful sigs<3~!
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty
Worships: Kousaka Reina
2017 Female Favorite: Karasuma Chitose
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

Post by Chocola » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:02 am

In fact, the more you shove a "good" anime down someone's throat, the more their expectation skyrockets and may lead them to hating it when they finally see it. :P Ask RegalStar the troll.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings ISML Chat, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Badges:
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.

Post by Bastion » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:19 am

KholdStare88 wrote:In fact, the more you shove a "good" anime down someone's throat, the more their expectation skyrockets and may lead them to hating it when they finally see it. :P Ask RegalStar the troll.
And sometimes Hype Backlash or I Do Not Like Green Eggs And Ham occurs, along with Hype Aversion keeping them away from it in the first place.

That's part of the reason I haven't seen some of the shows that have shown up.. along with lazyness :-P
Jamie AB is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?
Confusing statements are fun :p
Medaka Kurokami wrote:People aren't meant to protect the rules, rules are meant to protect people
(*'////'*)
SpoilerShow
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... nner-1.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

ImageImage
*Puts Nagi behind the drums and Hinagiku at the front with the mike and a guitar*
Banners made by Midnight Jasper & Marinara
Kordosa wrote:I can just imagine all of the Hinagiku facepalming moments. That alone is worth it.
HnG chapter 333 pg 9 wrote:She (Hinagiku) realized an incredibly obvious but oft overlooked point: One had to read the manga before they could give their judgment of it.
ithekro wrote:Remember you aren't allowed to use your powers for evil.
With great power comes great responsibility
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Tomoya Okazaki wrote:Can I beat you until you're motionless?
MegaTokyo wrote:Some of us are just a little more screwed up than others.
Saber (maglor) wrote:It is not how much, but it is where the king spends that tells what kind of king he is.
Rito wrote:Men don't decide whether they like someone or not based solely on breast size.
Kordosa wrote:Boy, I really need to learn to keep my questions to myself. It only makes things worse.
The lunatics around you are once again doing something to lower your opinion of human intelligence. ~Face Palm
Your sense of time tells you how much of your life has been wasted because you didn't take us at our word. ~Cracked.com
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Azu-nyan, Hina-chan, Aoyama-chan and Subaru-nyan-chan