No, because I hate rainbow bread.
3%

Total votes: 32
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: the rwby ladies <3
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: more time to laze around and have fun!

Re: [RATE] 10. Clannad

Post by shiraoky » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:23 am

Arcion wrote:
KholdStare88 wrote:In fact, the more you shove a "good" anime down someone's throat, the more their expectation skyrockets and may lead them to hating it when they finally see it. :P Ask RegalStar the troll.
And sometimes Hype Backlash or I Do Not Like Green Eggs And Ham occurs, along with Hype Aversion keeping them away from it in the first place.

That's part of the reason I haven't seen some of the shows that have shown up.. along with lazyness :-P
Mm....that's happened to me quite a few times actually x3
Thanks to M-J for the beautiful sigs<3~!
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty
Worships: Kousaka Reina
2017 Female Favorite: Karasuma Chitose
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

Post by Chocola » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:46 am

I would probably say,

"You should watch Clannad, some people like it but I don't like it much, I'll be interested in what you think."

Now they'll find ways to prove you wrong, just as planned.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings ISML Chat, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
Eater-of-All
Dragon slayer
Dragon slayer
Badges:
Melon Pan: 65

Post by Eater-of-All » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:00 am

+Story: 28/30
Clannad's story is that of the journey of life via the unifying theme of family. It stays consistent to this between each arc in S1, but its true genius lies in the tale that was begun at the end of S1 and continued in the latter half of After Story; rarely does any anime title, let alone any school drama, dare to go this far beyond. People often say that at certain parts it progresses too slow, but as I will mention in the Enjoyment section, all of these are important parts of the whole. In addition, the story of Clannad conveys themes that are very much universal in nature, something that all audiences can gleam insights from. For me at least, I know that Clannad is certainly one of the most influential anime I've watched (or else After Story wouldn't get one of my only three 10/10s out of hundreds I've scored). I have to admit that the fantasy elements, especially at the end, can be cause for complaint however.

+Characters: 23/25
I have never seen, before or since then, a character growing as much as Tomoya. From the start, he already wasn't a typical weak male lead, displaying conflicts and flaws that heroes in such shows usually don't have. Over the episodes and near the end, he overcomes his problems one by one, becoming a better and more mature man rather than simply staying a depressed kid. Meanwhile Nagisa, unlike what anti-KyoAni folks like to say, is not a moeblob. Her distresses are genuinely realistic, her character is truly commendable in face of difficulties, and her role as main heroine of Clannad is unquestionable. Besides the main two, the other characters such as Sunohara and the other heroines are fun to watch, while their respective stories are not shabby either. It is unfortunately true though Tomoyo and Kyou got the short ends of the stick due to adaptation difficulty and time constraints.

+Animation: 14/15
When it's KyoAni at the helm, obviously we're in for some stunning animation. The gorgeous scenaries and backgrounds, constant attention to detail, and smooth movements are par for the course for KyoAni. The After Story OP still impresses me everytime I rewatch it. There used to be some complaints about a Lucky Star artstyle appearing now and then in certain episodes, but I don't think it detracts much from the experience, if at all.

+Music: 10/10
Clannad's OST contains one of the very few pieces of music that can make me tear up just listening to them. Of these, Distant Years, the theme of Naoyuki, is my favorite track of all time; the myriad of instruments that it makes use of reminds me of all the vicissitudes of life, its spices and its sweets. TOE and Nagisa are likewise breathtakingly beautiful in their compositions. Clannad has BGM that can make me smile, laugh, grieve, cry, or even remember specific characters or places and events. I can't ask for anything more.

+Enjoyment: 20/20
I remember when I was watching Clannad while it was still airing. Over time, it became somewhat a regular part of my life. I grew attached to Tomoya, to each character, to everything including its setting and atmosphere. One of the Clannad's greatest success is being able to impart this feeling into its audiences: in the many months that it aired, it won the emotional investment of its regular viewers. That is the reason why the scenes it portrays are so powerful, because it makes me care. That's the magic of it, really.

+Total: 95/100
+Episodes Watched: 49/49

Rating: Classic

Sorry for the relative tl;dr; I just feel compelled to justify a high score. In return, I never bother to justify a low score!
SpoilerShow
Midst
Zealot
Zealot
Worships: Kamio Misuzu
Wish: Pass all my **** classes XP.

Post by Midst » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:55 am

+Story: 30/30 -
One of the best stories I have ever read. I admire how the story emphasizes the importance of "family" to human beings.

+Characters: 20/25 -
Almost every characters had a very clear trait. It was very easy for me to understand their reactions to certain types of situations. However, some scenes and actions were overly exaggerated. Gotta love Sunohara Youhei, who splendidly balanced the mood of the story.

+Animation: 14/15 -
Excellent job by Kyoto Animation. Why? Just compare the game CG to the anime.

+Music: 7/10 -
Openings are among the worst, in my opinion. However, endings are among the best. BGMs are fine, but they are not perfect in terms of mood development except 小さな手のひら.

+Enjoyment: 20/20 -
One of the few anime that I can proudly share with my parents. Lots of great lessons taught in the story. It's a very matured story. IMO, it has to be one of the best anime in the first decade of 21st century.

+Total: 91/100
Game8910
Thaumaturge
Thaumaturge
Worships: Nakagawa Kanon
Wish: Athena gets really popular in the future, also TWGOK S3

Post by Game8910 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:43 pm

+Story: 23/30 - Season 1 was funny as hell, but some of the individual story arcs were not as good as say...Kanon. Season 2's story only good REALLY good once the After Story arc started, but that was still 9 episodes wasted so it suffers in what could've been a higher score. Not many shows approach the story elements that Clannad After Story did, and even fewer does it as good.
+Characters: 21/25 - Season 1 would get 25/25, the characters in Clannad were all great. After Story sadly focused mostly on Nagisa and even though she got much better as a character I just didnt really warm up to her, the same goes to Ushio. She was too much of a plot device and not enough of an actual character for me to care. Tomoya is the only one I really believe was fantastic.
+Animation: 14/15 - KyoAni animation is always of the highest budget possible. Although After Story had some QUALITY moments.
+Music: 10/10 - Maeda Jun and KEY never makes a bad OST.
+Enjoyment: 17/20 - Many consider this the greatest of its genre, I disagree completely but there is no denying its one of the best out there.

+Total: 85/100 (you must add up your 5 scores since this is a statistical rating)
+Episodes Watched: 49/49 (23 + 1 + 24 + 1)
Captain_Nemo
Kunoichi
Kunoichi
Worships: Ayanami Rei, Feia Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Wish: Hiroyuki Morioka to write "Seikai no Senki V" and somebody to translate it into English

Post by Captain_Nemo » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:29 pm

+Story: 28/30 ― only part I dislike is Sunoharas' arc, I think it was a little too stupid. However moral of the arc is something I support from the bottom of my heart, so I shan't cut too many points for it. Fujibayashi sisters' arc in special was a pleasant surprise for me, after watching it I started to like both sisters much more than before.
+Characters: 22/25 ― I like most part of characters, but I think some of them should be more mature (especially Furukawa Sanae and Sagara Misae).
+Animation: 15/15 ― I like «KyoAni» style. And atop of that just look at in-game CG and anime.
+Music: 10/10 ― «dango, dango…»
+Enjoyment: 20/20 ― «Clannad» is one of my favorite three anime series (along with «Haibane Renmei» and «Seikai no Monshou/Senki»).

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
HeartClover
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Worships: Audrey Hepburn
Wish: adventure

Post by HeartClover » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:33 am

Story: 28/30
Okay, I watched Clannad after it had aired, I read all the spoilers, and I still cried. There was comedy and drama was balanced and the story progresses well. The first season was pretty good, but it's really After Story that did it for me.

Characters: 23/25
A lot of character development and interesting characters, I don't think there was anyone I disliked. Some of the character arcs were a bit weak, Kyou and Tomoyo didn't get all the development they deserved but I can understand why.Tomoya and Nagisa had a really great relationship and it was so deep and just really touching. Tomoya was a likeable lead and he had so much growth as a character. Nagisa was my favourite character, and I really saw her as being strong mentally when it really mattered, depite her physically weakness.

Animation: 15/15
KyoAni, of course it's great. Especially the scenery, it was absolutely gorgeous at times.

Music: 10/10
I still remember it
Enjoyment: 20/20
Still my favourite anime. This is one of the few animes I actually rewatch from time to time, it still has an impact on me no matter how many times I've seen the episode.

Total: 96/100
Episodes Watched: 49/49 (23 + 1 + 24 + 1)
Last edited by HeartClover on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks to my lovely Emjayfor the sig~
HasbeenaHibiki
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
Worships: セニョール・ハズビーナ, ティエリア・アーデ, ダークライ,天ノ川 きらら,紅城 トワ
Melon Pan: 201
2019 Female Favorite: Platelet
2019 Male Favorite: Bakugō Katsuki
2018 Female Favorite: Kurumizawa Satanichia McDowell
2018 Male Favorite: Bakugō Katsuki
2017 Female Favorite: Yazawa Nico
2017 Male Favorite: Reigen Arataka
Wish: A precure making it in ISML and a very popular male Saimoe. Also a Mucha Lucha anime. Darkrai in Saimoe

Post by HasbeenaHibiki » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:09 am

+Story: 24/30
The first season was blah and the second season is good talking about family but it felt too overly emotional at points.

+Characters: 20/25
They are mostly good and unfortunately Nagisa and Tomoya aren't that interesting.

+Animation: 15/15
The animation was very gorgeous.

+Music: 9/10
Most of the music are very well

+Enjoyment: 15/20 - comments
The first season was way too draggy fortunately season 2 picked up the pace.

+Total: 83/100 (you must add up your 5 scores since this is a statistical rating)
+Episodes Watched: 47/49 (23 + 1 + 24 + 1)
Alexander
Translator
Translator
Badges:
Melon Pan: 92
Wish: It's a secret

Post by Alexander » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:17 am

+Story: 20/30 ― I like how the story was split into character arcs. It made it interesting to me. But one of them became too predictable in the 1st season. And to me the 2nd one was quite slow overall.
+Characters: 15/25 ― The one character I disliked and never got to like forces me to give this score. Everyone else is great.
+Animation: 15/15 ― Animation is great.
+Music: 7/10 ― This series made me skip the ED everytime (which is something I never do.). The rest is really good.
+Enjoyment: 10/20 ― The final pairing was so obvious during the 1st season that it made me lose interest to a point that I have no idea why I ever started the 2nd season.

+Total: 67/100

/me runs away and vanishes into the horizon
ImageImage
yukiTomoyo
Zealot
Zealot
Worships: Natsumi Rikako
Wish: the animation of Rewrite.

Post by yukiTomoyo » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:56 am

+Story: 28/30 - It's a romanic and heartwarming story happening in a small town. I've never seen a story that can attract my eyes so much.
+Characters: 25/25 - Every character is nice and their characters have deeply moved my heart.
+Animation: 15/15 - Flawless.
+Music: 9.5/10 - Wonderful BGM and great ED for dango.But ED for season 2 is just OK.
+Enjoyment: 20/20 - I've never found anything more appealing.

+Total: 97.5/100
Jeffrey-sama
Soul gem
Soul gem
Wish: K-ON! Season 3

Post by Jeffrey-sama » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:02 pm

i would've preferred if each season was rated separately... oh well.

+Story: 27/30 - i think the main focus of this anime was to emphasize the often-forgotten point of cherishing your relationships as you never know when they might disappear. the slow-paced story leading up to the climax of this series is used well to allow viewers to understand the whole situation well. i honestly felt the first season could've been shortened as i found it a bit too long for my liking.
+Characters: 24/25 - the character development in CLANNAD & ~After Story~ was amazing, especially when it came to tomoya and nagisa. as you make your way through the episodes, you'll slowly begin to understand them more and be able to empathize with them. the two of them, as well as the other characters, felt "real" to me, in a sense that it's possible there are people like them in this world.
+Animation: 13/15 - stellar details used in background images. the animation quality surpasses that of many other anime in its time. character designs were great and a pleasure to watch.
+Music: 9/10 - the bgm alone would have earned a perfect 10/10 as it was perfectly placed in all situations. it greatly increased my enjoyment in many scenes, and added emotional impact to the dramatic parts. the two OPs and the first season's ED were all good. the ~After Story~'s ED, however, felt out of place at times in the latter half of the season.
+Enjoyment: 18/20 - i enjoyed the first season although i felt it was slightly long. the first half of the second season felt slow but the excellent second half made up for that. overall, a highly enjoyable show that i recommend to anyone looking for a emotional and touching story.

+Total: 91/100 (you must add up your 5 scores since this is a statistical rating)
Hikari-chan
Kholdy's Master
Kholdy's Master
Badges:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Worships: cordelia ♥ red (transistor) ♥
Melon Pan: 110
2018 Female Favorite: Asada Shino
2018 Male Favorite: Levi
2017 Female Favorite: Furukawa Nagisa
2017 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
Wish: being able to make everyone around me happier in some way

Post by Hikari-chan » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:41 am

+Story: 29/30 - The emotional support of those around you. To have a shoulder to cry on when you're sad, to have someone laugh with you when you're happy, to have someone there with you until the very end. And it doesn't have to be a single person. The emotional story of CLANNAD starts with a single meeting, the meeting of two people who change the life of each other which is no coincidence. The emotions you feel in everyday life are the emotions felt in this story: the laughter from a friend doing something ridiculously stupid, the tears from remembering the past, the anger from an argument or a fight you didn't want to have. But to have someone there beside you to support and understand you... That is the true meaning of CLANNAD.

+Characters: 25/25 - A delinquent protagonist who skips school and doesn't particularly get along with many people. His life begins to change upon his first meeting with a shy girl who is rather anti-social, moreso to the fact that she is scared to talk to others. While he helps her change herself to become more independent and achieve the goal she's always wished for, she changes him by providing that optimism that he never had before. The two of them overcome obstacles, not on their own, but with the help of their family and friends--old ones and new ones--as well as the community of people that surround them. There is everyone in their community: loud and obtrusive, smart and resourceful, shy yet supportive, tsundere; the many personalities that make up the people that you would find in your school, neighborhood or workplace. It has that realistic feel when you compare people in the story to people in the real world.

+Animation: 14/15 - The scenery that changes every season is always well-represented in this anime, and the time of day has a big significance when it comes to certain events and things that happen in this story. The whole anime is well-animated and you can always feel yourself surrounded in that spring breeze that makes the grass flow ever-so-gently, or the heat of that summer day suited for sports.

+Music: 10/10 - The tracks that you hear when a new character is introduced is always so memorable because the main cast each have their own particular track that suits them and their personality. I enjoyed the music, especially tracks composed by Jun Maeda. I particularly enjoyed the opening and ending to the second season, though the ending was unsuitable for certain episodes. But the ending to the first season is one that will always catch you if an episode ends in a certain way.

+Enjoyment: 19/20 - I think this series is a nice interpretation of that family feel. It's not impossible for people to change, it just depends on what triggers them to understand and persuade them to expand their perspective more. The amount of emotions in this series is likely one I won't feel in many others if at all, and I think it was a well-planned series, with the exception of the 'fantasy' that is involved in this anime. I love this series and I think it's one that'll always warm my heart, no matter what.

+Total: 97/100
thank you so much to my wonderful santa!
mal | twitter
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Eugeo
2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
2017 Female Favorite: Darkness
2017 Male Favorite: Roy Mustang
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.

Post by Kordosa » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:16 am

Anime: Clannad (1st + OVA + AS + OVA)

+Story: 30/30 - A series of meetings and chance encounters can change one's life drastically. Tomoya's certainly does. He goes from a prank-pulling slacker with no goals in life to a prank-pulling nice guy with friends he cherishes and helps. Although this transformation takes time and at a natural enough progression that not even he realizes it. In the first season, each of the main female characters gets a turn to be the focus and the transition is handled smoothly.
+Characters: 23/25 - All of the characters are likable to some degree, and in the case of the main female cast, each with a problem or backstory that is focused on family (and family-like) ties.
+Animation: 15/15 - I enjoyed a lot of the outdoor backgrounds and coloration at times, the character designs were all very nice, and animation was smooth.
+Music: 10/10 - The background music was thoroughly enjoyable with recurring themes playing as appropriate which could really increase the impact of a scene. The opening and ending themes were nice as well.
+Enjoyment: 17/20 - I enjoyed this series a lot. Granted I haven't watched After Story in a while, but as a whole the series has its fair share of funny, heartwarming, and tear jerker moments. A great series overall. The movie was mostly a condensed version of the plot in the second season and part of the first and focused mostly on only two of the main characters. It was, however, able to stand on its own fairly well and some of the animation and design choices were different enough that the movie had a slightly different feel than the series. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
+Episodes Watched: 49/49 + Movie
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
YagamiHayate
Combat butler
Combat butler
Badges:

Post by YagamiHayate » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:15 pm

+Story: 24/30 - I didn't really like how the story was set out in arcs in the first season, and found some of them to be kinda boring. Second season was better in that respect, although I thought they could have explained the ending a lot better.

+Characters: 22/25 - Tomoya was handled quite well, and I found almost all of the characters to be likeable in some way, except maybe Fuko. My favourite... probably Tomoyo.

+Animation: 14/15 - I didn't notice any problems with the animation.

+Music: 9/10 - Both OP's were great, and I also liked both ED's although the second ED didn't really fit the atmosphere that the second season was creating. BGM was also brilliant.

+Enjoyment: 18/20 - Clannad was one of the first romance/drama/slice of life series I watched, and because of how much I enjoyed it, I started to watch more and more anime from those genres, which was definitely a good thing.

+Total: 87/100
maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2019 Male Favorite: Archer
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
2017 Female Favorite: Tomori Nao
2017 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.

Post by maglor » Mon May 06, 2013 6:45 pm

I will close this on the night of May 10th, Friday, so please submit your rating before then.
Desufire
Shinigami
Shinigami
Badges:
Worships: Orihime Inoue
Melon Pan: 60
Wish: For sugar to not be unhealthy, and campaigning to be easier

Post by Desufire » Mon May 06, 2013 9:44 pm

+Story: 23/30 - Loved the stories for the most part. What they couldn't do from Kyou/Tomoyo they added into OVAs which was nice. They changed Fuko's ending(made Nagisa more focused than Fuko = not okay). They missed out on Kappei's route, which is one of the better routes in the game, as well as Koumura's and Akio's routes which are also really touching. Ending to After Story was underwhelming. Didn't earn the happy ending.
+Characters: 24/25 - Love almost every character except for Nagisa.
+Animation: 14/15 - Animation got better and better and better as it went on.
+Music: 10/10 - Best insert track ever (Over). Steals the VN's great music, deserves a perfect score.
+Enjoyment: 17/20 - Except for the Nagisa heavy episodes I greatly enjoyed this (VN is a million times better)

+Total: 88/100
DurianDude
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter
Worships: Kotomi of course
Wish: Everyone in the world to realize the greatness of durians

Post by DurianDude » Mon May 06, 2013 11:54 pm

+Story: 26/30 - Pretty straightforward key story. I feel like they farted on Kyou's route and the ignoring of Kappei and a couple other extra routes as well as the downplay of others for Nagisa upset me somewhat.
+Characters: 22/25 - Nagisa and Fuuko are the exceptions to the rest. I don't hate Fuuko and I can see why she's good, I just don't like her.
+Animation: 15/15 - No problem
+Music: 10/10 - Excellent. I have the OST on my Ipod. It's good stuff.
+Enjoyment: 17/20 - While the VN is way better the show was still good minus Nagisa.

+Total: 90/100
Fire Sisters!Show
Jiharo
Void mage
Void mage

Post by Jiharo » Wed May 08, 2013 4:27 pm

+Story: 30/30 - I always like how Key do their story and this is one pretty straightforward story with no twist and turn. They almost accurately reflect how life would be like in the given situation and keep everything as real as possible. The little fantasy is okay as Key is konwn for such supernatural turn of events but I'll say like other Key's story, it's well done. Congratulations to Maeda Jun for this is the first anime that I watched and the first anime that made me cry. It was simply spectacular.
+Characters: 25/25 - Like what I said for the story, Maeda Jun executed the character's design very well. Though I kinda prefer the VN part, the anime still did a good job in the characters interactions. This is one of the few anime where I find that I loved all the characters in it.
+Animation: 15/15 - Since it's the standard Key's type of animation, it's a wonderful one. I always look forward to Key's anime/VN because I like how the way they animate the characters.
+Music: 10/10 - AWESOME I TELL YOU. The music is one of the main factor that triggered my tears. Clannad have one of the BEST OST out there and even till now, I'm STILL listening to it without even getting sick of it. The OST is just so lovely.
+Enjoyment: 20/20 - Totally enjoyed it. I enjoy anime that entertains me or trigger my tear ducts. Clannad will always be a masterpiece to me. Forever and ever.

+Total: 100/100 (you must add up your 5 scores since this is a statistical rating)
maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2019 Male Favorite: Archer
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
2017 Female Favorite: Tomori Nao
2017 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.

Post by maglor » Sat May 11, 2013 7:28 am

The poll is now over! Here are the averages:

+Story: 8.7/10
+Characters: 9.0/10
+Animation: 9.4/10
+Music: 9.3/10
+Enjoyment: 8.9/10

+Total: 89.9/100
+Deviation: 7.05

If you haven't rated, please do because your opinion will still count! If you have, then Momo might give you your cookies shortly~
Momo
State alchemist
State alchemist
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Akemi Homura
Melon Pan: 132
Wish: Yotsuba-chan♥

Post by Momo » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:11 am

I haven't finished it yet, so I prefer to err on the side of being conservative with points. Someone remind me to come back to this when I can rate it properly.

+Story: 21/30 - comments
+Characters: 17/25 - comments
+Animation: 7/15 - THEIR EYES WHY.
+Music: 7/10 - comments
+Enjoyment: 18/20 - comments

+Total: 70/100 (you must add up your 5 scores since this is a statistical rating)
+Episodes Watched: 14/49

Revenge Time~
Kudos to my amazing Secret Santa ♥