There are two ways to win:
Method #1: The players with the top 2 scores at the end of Phase I will get to choose a character for an exhibition match. For the entire year, a maximum of two characters may be won through this method.
Method #2: Lucky Draw. 1 of the players will be randomly selected to win a character pick for an exhibition match. To qualify for the draw, you must participate in Fantasy for at least 5 of the 8 match days. Getting a higher score increases your chance of winning so be sure to try right to the very end! Players who win a prize via Method #1 during this period are not eligible to win a second character via the Lucky Draw. For the entire year, a player may only win one character through this method.
- Only entries submitted via the link below will be accepted.
- You have until the end of the regular voting period to submit your entry.
- I will be able to see your password (it is NOT encrypted), so do not use the same password that you use for this forum, your e-mail, bank account, etc..
- You will predict if each indicated character's percentage of total votes will be over or under a corresponding percentage.
- Everyone starts with 0 points.
- A correct prediction will earn you points based on the percentage of people who got the match right. You no longer lose points for an incorrect prediction.
- Points system summary: If you get a match right that a lot of people get wrong, you get a huge number of points. If you get a match right that most people get right you gain a small number of points. You don't lose points for an incorrect prediction or abstain.
- Points system details: Points for a correct prediction = (number of predictions + 10) / (number of correct predictions + 5)
- Your score for Prelims I-1 is the total sum of your best 7 days. Don't be discouraged if you mess up once!
- Abstain is never correct so if you're not sure, make your best guess!
- Use your forum username as your username. Post "I submitted" here, so we know you are playing and not spamming the ballot.
- If you submit under two different usernames from the same IP, then they will not count.
- Your username must be alphanumeric only AND cannot be gibberish, or I will not accept it.
- If you have submitted a Fantasy for this round prior to this thread, you will have to resubmit~
Here are the Over/Under percentages that will be used for Prelims I-8:
Takanashi Rikka: 35%
Miyauchi Renge: 19%
Arena 2: Kuroyukihime vs Shokuhō Misaki vs Nase Mitsuki vs Himeragi Yukina
Shokuhō Misaki: 21%
Arena 3: Leticia Draculair vs Shirakiin Ririchiyo vs Yatogami Tōka vs Yūki Asuna
Shirakiin Ririchiyo: 19%
Yūki Asuna: 33%
Arena 4: Sakura Kyōko vs Aoyama Nanami vs Yukinoshita Yukino vs Chocolat
Aoyama Nanami: 31%
Arena 5: Yūki Mikan vs Tobiichi Origami vs Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko vs Gasai Yuno
Yūki Mikan: 22%
Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko: 36%
Arena 6: Shindō Ai vs Roromiya Karuta vs Nibutani Shinka vs Haqua du Lot Herminium
Roromiya Karuta: 22%
Nibutani Shinka: 33%
Arena 7: Kawashima Ami vs Iwasawa Masami vs Hirasawa Ui vs Okazaki Ushio
Iwasawa Masami: 32%
Okazaki Ushio: 21%
Arena 8: Saten Ruiko vs Illyasviel von Einzbern vs Asahina Mikuru vs Kinomoto Sakura
Illyasviel von Einzbern: 33%
Kinomoto Sakura: 20%
Arena 9: Kirishima Shōko vs Shinku vs Kuroi Mato vs Haruna
Kuroi Mato: 32%
Arena 10: Hiiragi Kagami vs Ibuki Fūko vs Akemi Homura vs Sengoku Nadeko
Akemi Homura: 30%
Sengoku Nadeko: 34%
Arena 11: Sanzen'in Nagi vs Nagato Yuki vs Shirai Kuroko vs Izumi Konata
Nagato Yuki: 32%
Shirai Kuroko: 32%
Arena 12: Kotobuki Tsumugi vs Tōwa Erio vs Kanzaki H. Aria vs Kushieda Minori
Kotobuki Tsumugi: 22%
Kanzaki H. Aria: 31%
Arena 13: Tōma Kazusa vs Neptune vs Kitashirakawa Tamako vs Hiradaira Chisaki
Arena 14: Nepgear vs Fuyuumi Ai vs Yusa Emi vs Frenda Seivelun
Arena 15: Morgiana vs Kurugaya Yuiko vs Kasukabe Yō vs Ai Astin
Arena 16: Laura Bodewig vs Yukihira Furano vs Kirigiri Kyōko vs Kamikita Komari
Arena 17: Kasugano Sora vs Hasegawa Kobato vs Nakano Azusa vs Shiina Mashiro
Arena 18: Yui-nyan vs Eucliwood Hellscythe vs Misaka Mikoto vs Kashiwazaki Sena
Arena 19: Aragaki Ayase vs Tachibana Kanade vs Shana vs Saber