There are two ways to win:
Method #1: The players with the top 2 Phase II+III scores at the end of Phase III will get to choose a character for an exhibition match. For the entire year, a maximum of two characters may be won through this method.
Method #2: Lucky Draw. 1 of the players will be randomly selected to win a character pick for an exhibition match. To qualify for the draw, you must participate in Fantasy for at least 3 of the 6 match days. Getting a higher score increases your chance of winning so be sure to try right to the very end! Players who win a prize via Method #1 during this fantasy period are not eligible to win a second character via the Lucky Draw. For the entire year, a player may only win one character through this method.
- Only entries submitted via the link below will be accepted.
- You have until the end of the regular voting period to submit your entry.
- I will be able to see your password (it is NOT encrypted), so do not use the same password that you use for this forum, your e-mail, bank account, etc..
- You will predict if each indicated character's percentage of total votes will be over or under a corresponding percentage.
- Everyone starts with 0 points.
- A correct prediction will earn you points based on the percentage of people who got the match right. You no longer lose points for an incorrect prediction.
- Points system summary: If you get a match right that a lot of people get wrong, you get a huge number of points. If you get a match right that most people get right you gain a small number of points. You don't lose points for an incorrect prediction or abstain.
- Points system details: Points for a correct prediction = (number of predictions + 10) / (number of correct predictions + 5)
- Your score for Phase II+III is the total sum of ALL 6 days. Be sure not to miss a day!
- Abstain is never correct so if you're not sure, make your best guess!
- Use your forum username as your username. Post "I submitted" here, so we know you are playing and not spamming the ballot.
- If you submit under two different usernames from the same IP, then they will not count.
- Your username must be alphanumeric only AND cannot be gibberish, or I will not accept it.
- If you have submitted a Fantasy for this round prior to this thread, you will have to resubmit~
Here are the Over/Under percentages that will be used for Prelims II-1:
Yuigahama Yui: 25%
Arena 2: Noire vs Chocolat vs Ai Astin
Ai Astin: 26%
Arena 3: Sakura Kyōko vs Yūki Mikan vs Nishikino Maki
Nishikino Maki: 22%
Arena 4: Koshigaya Komari vs Kitashirakawa Tamako vs Yatogami Tōka
Kitashirakawa Tamako: 25%
Arena 5: Roromiya Karuta vs Mukaido Manaka vs Kasukabe Yō
Kasukabe Yō: 28%
Arena 6: Charlotte Belew vs Yūōji Ōka vs Celestia Ludenberg
Celestia Ludenberg: 19%
Arena 7: Miyauchi Renge vs Fuyuumi Ai vs Tsuchimikado Natsume
Miyauchi Renge: 40%
Arena 8: Inaba Himeko vs Neptune vs Kurousagi
Arena 9: Matsuoka Gō vs Shindō Ai vs Misaki Mei
Matsuoka Gō: 20%
Arena 10: Gasai Yuno vs Shirakiin Ririchiyo vs Kudō Asuka
Gasai Yuno: 31%
Arena 11: Miki Sayaka vs Yukinoshita Yukino vs Nepgear
Miki Sayaka: 20%
Arena 12: Kujō Karen vs Nōmi Kudryavka vs Dekomori Sanae
Dekomori Sanae: 44%
Arena 13: Kurugaya Yuiko vs Takanashi Tōka vs Ichijō Hotaru
Takanashi Tōka: 49%
Arena 14: Myucel Foaran vs Yukihira Furano vs Kaname Madoka
Myucel Foaran: 27%
Arena 15: Momo Belia Deviluke vs Akatsuki vs Iona
Momo Belia Deviluke: 45%
Arena 16: Cthugha vs Kirigaya Suguha vs Kuroki Tomoko
Kirigaya Suguha: 48%
Arena 17: Leticia Draculair vs Takao vs Shokuhō Misaki
Leticia Draculair: 36%
Arena 18: Kamikita Komari vs Laura Bodewig vs Shiomiya Shiori
Shiomiya Shiori: 41%
Arena 19: Himeragi Yukina vs Matoi Ryūko vs Nyarlathotep
Arena 20: Natsukawa Masuzu vs Kirigiri Kyōko vs Nase Mitsuki
Natsukawa Masuzu: 30%
Arena 21: Tobiichi Origami vs Frenda Seivelun vs Dairenji Suzuka
Frenda Seivelun: 31%
Arena 22: Natsume Rin vs Yusa Emi vs Hiradaira Chisaki
Hiradaira Chisaki: 26%
Arena 23: Haqua du Lot Herminium vs Mikasa Ackerman vs Tōma Kazusa
Tōma Kazusa: 16%
Arena 24: Yui vs Morgiana vs Frey
Arena 25: Kuroyukihime vs Nibutani Shinka vs Azuki Azusa
Nibutani Shinka: 35%
Arena 26: Tōwa Erio vs Mikazuki Yozora vs Kirishima Shōko
Kirishima Shōko: 33%
Arena 27: Victorique de Blois vs Honma Meiko vs Hirasawa Yui
Victorique de Blois: 28%