There are two ways to win:
Method #1: The players with the top 2 Phase II+III scores at the end of Phase III will get to choose a character for an exhibition match. For the entire year, a maximum of two characters may be won through this method.
Method #2: Lucky Draw. 1 of the players will be randomly selected to win a character pick for an exhibition match. To qualify for the draw, you must participate in Fantasy for at least 3 of the 6 match days. Getting a higher score increases your chance of winning so be sure to try right to the very end! Players who win a prize via Method #1 during this fantasy period are not eligible to win a second character via the Lucky Draw. For the entire year, a player may only win one character through this method.
- Only entries submitted via the link below will be accepted.
- You have until the end of the regular voting period to submit your entry.
- I will be able to see your password (it is NOT encrypted), so do not use the same password that you use for this forum, your e-mail, bank account, etc..
- You will predict if each indicated character's percentage of total votes will be over or under a corresponding percentage.
- Everyone starts with 0 points.
- A correct prediction will earn you points based on the percentage of people who got the match right. You no longer lose points for an incorrect prediction.
- Points system summary: If you get a match right that a lot of people get wrong, you get a huge number of points. If you get a match right that most people get right you gain a small number of points. You don't lose points for an incorrect prediction or abstain.
- Points system details: Points for a correct prediction = (number of predictions + 10) / (number of correct predictions + 5)
- Your score for Phase II+III is the total sum of ALL 6 days. Be sure not to miss a day!
- Abstain is never correct so if you're not sure, make your best guess!
- Use your forum username as your username. Post "I submitted" here, so we know you are playing and not spamming the ballot.
- If you submit under two different usernames from the same IP, then they will not count.
- Your username must be alphanumeric only AND cannot be gibberish, or I will not accept it.
- If you have submitted a Fantasy for this round prior to this thread, you will have to resubmit~
Here are the Over/Under percentages that will be used for Prelims III-2:
Yūki Mikan: 67%
Arena 2: Noire vs Dekomori Sanae
Dekomori Sanae: 63%
Arena 3: Haqua du Lot Herminium vs Tsuchimikado Natsume
Haqua du Lot Herminium: 60%
Arena 4: Nyarlathotep vs Yūōji Ōka
Arena 5: Frenda Seivelun vs Roromiya Karuta
Roromiya Karuta: 61%
Arena 6: Kurugaya Yuiko vs Shiomiya Shiori
Shiomiya Shiori: 57%
Arena 7: Sakura Kyōko vs Momo Belia Deviluke
Momo Belia Deviluke: 61%
Arena 8: Shokuhō Misaki vs Miyauchi Renge
Shokuhō Misaki: 50%
Arena 9: Leticia Draculair vs Charlotte Belew
Charlotte Belew: 53%
Arena 10: Akatsuki vs Chocolat
Arena 11: Laura Bodewig vs Yuigahama Yui
Laura Bodewig: 52%
Arena 12: Kasukabe Yō vs Shirakiin Ririchiyo
Shirakiin Ririchiyo: 56%
Arena 13: Nōmi Kudryavka vs Nase Mitsuki
Nase Mitsuki: 53%
Arena 14: Frey vs Yukihira Furano
Arena 15: Natsume Rin vs Cthugha
Natsume Rin: 52%
Arena 16: Shindō Ai vs Himeragi Yukina
Himeragi Yukina: 51%
Arena 17: Takanashi Tōka vs Yukinoshita Yukino vs Yui vs Tobiichi Origami
Tobiichi Origami: 24%
Arena 18: Yatogami Tōka vs Chitanda Eru vs Kurousagi vs Kirigaya Suguha
Arena 19: Yaya vs Yoshino vs Azuki Azusa vs Kuriyama Mirai
Arena 20: Itsuka Kotori vs Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko vs Yūki Asuna vs Nibutani Shinka
Yūki Asuna: 27%
Arena 21: Tokisaki Kurumi vs Takanashi Rikka vs Kuroyukihime vs Aoyama Nanami
Arena 22: Saber vs Mikazuki Yozora vs Honma Meiko vs Kasugano Sora
Kasugano Sora: 26%
Arena 23: Iwasawa Masami vs Tōwa Erio vs Illyasviel von Einzbern vs Nagato Yuki
Illyasviel von Einzbern: 26%
Arena 24: Oshino Shinobu vs Kashiwazaki Sena vs Kirishima Shōko vs Victorique de Blois
Kashiwazaki Sena: 32%
Arena 25: Senjōgahara Hitagi vs Yuzuriha Inori vs Last Order vs Suzumiya Haruhi
Last Order: 24%
Arena 26: Sengoku Nadeko vs Nakamura Yuri vs Katsura Hinagiku vs Hirasawa Yui
Sengoku Nadeko: 20%
Arena 27: Nakano Azusa vs Kōsaka Kirino vs Makise Kurisu vs Charlotte Dunois
Kōsaka Kirino: 23%
Arena 28: Aisaka Taiga vs Hasegawa Kobato vs Akiyama Mio vs Konjiki no Yami
Aisaka Taiga: 25%