~Eye of Twilight~
Badges:
Worships: Yaya, Asseylum, Hestia, Nao, Rory, Albedo and Stella Vermillion
Melon Pan: 45
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2018 Female Favorite: Yaya
2017 Female Favorite: Stella Vermillion
2017 Male Favorite: Kurogane Ikki
Wish: To tell the fans of Porsche, Subaru, Honda, Chevrolet, Can-Am On-Road and ROG Phone and ROG Phone 2 to join ISML and get those Turkeys off the Thanksgiving Menu

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Preliminaries 1

Post by RichardJoash » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:14 pm

tehyc wrote:
SpoilerShow
A strong start for Sakura Chiyo, Shiro, Tokisaki Kurumi and Yukinoshita Yukino, where they get a total of over 3k votes. Especially Yukinoshita Yukino, she's in the same group with Tokisaki Kurumi, and she's so close to upset Tokisaki Kurumi. OreGairu season 2 did help not only Yukinoshita Yukino, but also Yuigahama Yui, who managed to score a 3rd place in her group and Hikigaya Hachiman, finished top with an overwhelming performance. Sento Isuzu didn't have her best in the match, as her group have some pretty strong opponents. She will need to perform in her next match to prove that she will at least have the ability to stay as one of the top candidate. On the other end, Inaba Himeko's luck is terrible, she had the most VF among the candidates that being eliminated. As Koizumi Hanayo out, we won't see all 9 Love Live! characters get into the Regualr Season, instead, Love Live! supporters should focus on 3-4 characters and send them into the Regular Season. Aldnoah.Zero is really on a terribly bad form where both Asseylum Vers Allusia and Slaine Troyard get less than 1k votes, what's more Asseylum Vers Allusia is the only one with that number in Nova side.
For a Circlet winner, Yūki Asuna performance is not good, but her group was the only group that have 6 candidates get more than 2k votes. For the 'defending' Tiara winner, Itsuka Kotori have a decent round, and Illyasviel von Einzbern came really close with just hundred of votes behind. If Illyasviel von Einzbern continue with this performance, she might have the chance to get a pretty good finishing place. Roromiya Karuta becomes the very 1st candidate from last year Regular Season to quit this game. Aoyama Nanami on the other hand showed people that the new generation will replace the older generation this year. Veterans like Sanzen'in Nagi, Ichinose Kotomi and Izumi Konata already end their journey this year, while new force like Yūki Asuna, Itsuka Kotori and Sakura-sō no Pet na Kanojo duo, Shiina Mashiro and Aoyama Nanami top each of their group.
Without the present of Akiyama Mio, Tachibana Kanade and Misaka Mikoto, Nakano Azusa, Nakamura Yuri, Yui-nyan and Last Order all get through without big problem, Iwasawa Masami get through with some decent margin. For the male part with the same series, Accelerator basically crush everyone in his group, and Otonashi Yuzuru also have some decent performance.
Sakamaki Izayoi is the only male candidate didn't get over 3k votes but top his group. But with Otonashi Yuzuru, Gilgamesh and Shiba Tatsuya in the same group, even the other 3 male candidates will face some problems.
Tell me, what number is on the nova side, which she already has?
Kono Hoshi o Nameru na yo! Image Sankyuu, Hikarin! Image From my secret santa
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 36
2017 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime
2017 Male Favorite: Sakamaki Izayoi
Wish: Stay alive

Post by tehyc » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:27 pm

RichardJoash wrote:
tehyc wrote:
SpoilerShow
A strong start for Sakura Chiyo, Shiro, Tokisaki Kurumi and Yukinoshita Yukino, where they get a total of over 3k votes. Especially Yukinoshita Yukino, she's in the same group with Tokisaki Kurumi, and she's so close to upset Tokisaki Kurumi. OreGairu season 2 did help not only Yukinoshita Yukino, but also Yuigahama Yui, who managed to score a 3rd place in her group and Hikigaya Hachiman, finished top with an overwhelming performance. Sento Isuzu didn't have her best in the match, as her group have some pretty strong opponents. She will need to perform in her next match to prove that she will at least have the ability to stay as one of the top candidate. On the other end, Inaba Himeko's luck is terrible, she had the most VF among the candidates that being eliminated. As Koizumi Hanayo out, we won't see all 9 Love Live! characters get into the Regualr Season, instead, Love Live! supporters should focus on 3-4 characters and send them into the Regular Season. Aldnoah.Zero is really on a terribly bad form where both Asseylum Vers Allusia and Slaine Troyard get less than 1k votes, what's more Asseylum Vers Allusia is the only one with that number in Nova side.
For a Circlet winner, Yūki Asuna performance is not good, but her group was the only group that have 6 candidates get more than 2k votes. For the 'defending' Tiara winner, Itsuka Kotori have a decent round, and Illyasviel von Einzbern came really close with just hundred of votes behind. If Illyasviel von Einzbern continue with this performance, she might have the chance to get a pretty good finishing place. Roromiya Karuta becomes the very 1st candidate from last year Regular Season to quit this game. Aoyama Nanami on the other hand showed people that the new generation will replace the older generation this year. Veterans like Sanzen'in Nagi, Ichinose Kotomi and Izumi Konata already end their journey this year, while new force like Yūki Asuna, Itsuka Kotori and Sakura-sō no Pet na Kanojo duo, Shiina Mashiro and Aoyama Nanami top each of their group.
Without the present of Akiyama Mio, Tachibana Kanade and Misaka Mikoto, Nakano Azusa, Nakamura Yuri, Yui-nyan and Last Order all get through without big problem, Iwasawa Masami get through with some decent margin. For the male part with the same series, Accelerator basically crush everyone in his group, and Otonashi Yuzuru also have some decent performance.
Sakamaki Izayoi is the only male candidate didn't get over 3k votes but top his group. But with Otonashi Yuzuru, Gilgamesh and Shiba Tatsuya in the same group, even the other 3 male candidates will face some problems.
Tell me, what number is on the nova side, which she already has?
The only one that have less than 1k VF at Nova.
ImageImage
LeaderMagnet
Imouto
Imouto
Worships: A girl of value
Melon Pan: 130
Wish: ·ISML to become a large worldwide event and cooperate with anime websites.
·To witness an official ISML app and a database containing ISML candidates listed by name, birth date, wins, votes and so on.

Post by LeaderMagnet » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:50 pm

Some OpinionsShow
Nova 1: Impressive job for Sakura Chiyo the Zone Dominator! Steph did it great as well. Feel sad for Chaika at the bottom, but it's a shocking truth so accept it.
Nova 2: That start is a nice one for Shiro. Good boost for Yui but I hope her to get even better and that damn Asseylum just got slained.
Nova 3: Let's just salute MB for Yukino's great performance. Somehow I wish to see Madoka characters again in Regular Season.
Nova 4: No surprise for 50 Cent but Nico did it very well considering of the small VD between Miyuki and Kaori. That was a bad one Satone, even Yuuta defeated you by one vote.
Stella 1: Asuna still freakin hyped without reason. Poor Sakura and Nagi
Stella 2: That was a tough one for the Tiara-holding commander. Great job Illya.
Stella 3&4: Dear Azusa and Shana, THIS IS SAKURASOU GIRL SO DEAL WITH IT.
Male 1: Kiritsugu much better than expected. Fate stay hype!
Male 2: Easy one for Accelerator. I thought Yato was able to defeat Raku but well... And there seems no way for any MCA character to survive in prelims.
Male 3: 40 votes above Sora, FUCK YES 8MAN! And Gintoki didn't even defeat Ryuuji, seriously?
Male 4: Sakamaki Izayoi is the best OP ever but I didn't expect to see Tatsuya defeating Yuzuru and Gilgamesh.
Last edited by LeaderMagnet on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top 10 contestants in ISML history with the highest number of ma…Show
#10 Katsura Hinagiku - 846183 votes (801912+5876+38395)
#9 Eucliwood Hellscythe - 864632 votes (749979+19212+95441)
#8 Tachibana Kanade - 922954 votes (749263+15532+157059)
#7 Nakano Azusa - 958393 votes (874549+14690+69154)
#6 Saber - 963255 votes (922528+1700+39027)
#5 Suzumiya Haruhi - 1011372 votes (964735+5865+40772)
#4 Nagato Yuki - 1020730 votes (948237+8208+64195)
#3 Misaka Mikoto - 1046061 votes (886405+20869+138787)
#2 Aisaka Taiga - 1126069 votes (1007236+15573+103260)
#1 Shana - 1139718 votes (1026496+25009+88213)
RichardJoash
~Eye of Twilight~
~Eye of Twilight~
Badges:
Wish: To tell the fans of Porsche, Subaru, Honda, Chevrolet, Can-Am On-Road and ROG Phone and ROG Phone 2 to join ISML and get those Turkeys off the Thanksgiving Menu

Post by RichardJoash » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:57 pm

LeaderMagnet wrote:
Some OpinionsShow
Nova 1: Impressive job for Sakura Chiyo the Zone Dominator! Steph did it great as well. Feel sad for Chaika at the bottom, but it's a shocking truth so accept it.
Nova 2: That start is a nice one for Shiro. Good boost for Yui but I hope her to get even better and that damn Asseylum just got slained.
Nova 3: Let's just salute MB for Yukino's great performance. Somehow I wish to see Madoka characters again in Regular Season.
Nova 4: No surprise for 50 Cent but Nico did it very well considering of the small VD between Miyuki and Kaori. That was a bad one Satone, even Yuuta defeated you by one vote.
Stella 1: Asuna still freakin hyped without reason. Poor Sakura and Nagi
Stella 2: That was a tough one for the Tiara-holding commander. Great job Illya.
Stella 3&4: Dear Azusa and Shana, THIS IS SAKURASOU GIRL SO DEAL WITH IT.
Male 1: Kiritsugu much better than expected. Fate stay hype!
Male 2: Easy one for Accelerator. I thought Yato was able to defeat Raku but well... And there seems no way for any MCA character to survive in prelims.
Male 3: 40 votes above Sora, FUCK YES 8MAN! And Gintoki didn't even defeat Yuuji, seriously?
Male 4: Sakamaki Izayoi is the best OP ever but I didn't expect to see Tatsuya defeating Yuzuru and Gilgamesh.
But not really slained at all.
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Badges:
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.

Post by Bastion » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:41 pm

Kordosa wrote:And Iwasawa stays alive simply because of the series she's associated with.... ISML voters have best taste as always.
Hey, I think Iwasawa should be the front-liner (I suppose behind Kanade *shrug*) of the series, she's the strongest of the series to me. She was the first one to 'die'.

Don't expect Hayate to do any better than Nagi did. The anime of Hayate is just not as powerful as the manga.
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
2019 Male Favorite: Eugeo
2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
2017 Female Favorite: Darkness
2017 Male Favorite: Roy Mustang
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.

Post by Kordosa » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:58 pm

Kurogarasu wrote:
Kholdy wrote:
Hetaliafan09 wrote:I do not understand how Date A Live is still so popular. Is it just me? I watched that whole thing and I still don't get it.
A wide range of grills for a harem. From the yandere, to the loli, to the imouto to the uhh.. main girl i guess.
Also the action is satisfying. Nothing spectacular but enough to draw guys in.
The Kurumi OVA came out only 4 months ago, so it's not like the series isn't still fresh in the minds of some of the voters.

You guys forget that recency is more important than whether or not a series is actually good nowadays when it comes to Nova-eligible series.
Bastion wrote:
Kordosa wrote:And Iwasawa stays alive simply because of the series she's associated with.... ISML voters have best taste as always.
Hey, I think Iwasawa should be the front-liner (I suppose behind Kanade *shrug*) of the series, she's the strongest of the series to me. She was the first one to 'die'.

Don't expect Hayate to do any better than Nagi did. The anime of Hayate is just not as powerful as the manga.
I wasn't referring to that. I was referring to the fact that Iwasawa edged out Kotomi despite Kotomi arguably being a better developed character than Iwasawa was. Hence my accusation that Iwasawa largely garnered votes due to simply being in Angel Beats!.
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
Serphirs
Bard
Bard

Post by Serphirs » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:12 am

Hi there guys!

I have a simple question. Where can I see the results? :lol:

For some reason I can't find them in the site.

Regards.
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem

Post by Kordosa » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:17 am

Serphirs wrote:Hi there guys!

Regards.
Since the first round of preliminaries was split into two days of voting (with today being the second), I would assume the Statistics page won't be updated until after the results of today's voting. So probably in about 28 hours from now.
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
Serphirs
Bard
Bard

Post by Serphirs » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:19 am

Kordosa wrote:Since the first round of preliminaries was split into two days of voting...
That was enough, I get it. :lol:

Thank you friend.
Grish
[Erithacus rubecula]
[Erithacus rubecula]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: birds
Melon Pan: 101
2018 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
2017 Female Favorite: Sakura Kyōko
2017 Male Favorite: Kurapika

Post by Grish » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:22 am

Kordosa wrote:
Serphirs wrote:Hi there guys!

Regards.
Since the first round of preliminaries was split into two days of voting (with today being the second), I would assume the Statistics page won't be updated until after the results of today's voting. So probably in about 28 hours from now.
In the meantime, this post by Hachiko has yesterday's results in it, so you can check that if you need to.
MALTumblr
Darth Blitzer
Space pirate
Space pirate
Worships: KyoAni Empire
Wish: Patrolling the Ohio wasteland almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Post by Darth Blitzer » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:58 am

Kordosa wrote:
Kurogarasu wrote:
Kholdy wrote:
Hetaliafan09 wrote:I do not understand how Date A Live is still so popular. Is it just me? I watched that whole thing and I still don't get it.
A wide range of grills for a harem. From the yandere, to the loli, to the imouto to the uhh.. main girl i guess.
The Kurumi OVA came out only 4 months ago, so it's not like the series isn't still fresh in the minds of some of the voters.

You guys forget that recency is more important than whether or not a series is actually good nowadays when it comes to Nova-eligible series.
An OVA that according to MAL was watched by roughly......... 20% of the people who watched S2? 11% of the people who watched S1. Obviously MAL is not a 1:1 guide for our voters viewing preferences, but it seems unlikely that the OVA has any real impact here. Nor does recency explain why DAL was so popular in the first place.

I would say that Kurogarasu is correct. But I personally feel like i'm still missing something. Yes, it's fairly easy to consume, and most of its characters are at least somewhat enjoyable to my mind (Except Origami, To hell with her).......... But i'm not sure what exactly is the draw of the show that makes it so widely viewed in the first place.
ETERNAL LURKER who rarely posts now sometimes posts, maybe
Politics, Religion, and Moé
"I remember when ISML was good"
"ISML has never been good"
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem

Post by Kordosa » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:32 am

Darth Blitzer wrote:
Kordosa wrote:
Kurogarasu wrote:
Kholdy wrote:

An OVA that according to MAL was watched by roughly......... 20% of the people who watched S2? 11% of the people who watched S1. Obviously MAL is not a 1:1 guide for our voters viewing preferences, but it seems unlikely that the OVA has any real impact here. Nor does recency explain why DAL was so popular in the first place.

I would say that Kurogarasu is correct. But I personally feel like i'm still missing something. Yes, it's fairly easy to consume, and most of its characters are at least somewhat enjoyable to my mind (Except Origami, To hell with her).......... But i'm not sure what exactly is the draw of the show that makes it so widely viewed in the first place.
I linked to MAL simply so folks would know what I was referring to (and to see the release date if they didn't trust what I said), not to use it as any sort of viewing indicator. I agree, MAL is a poor indicator of what viewers watch since it is not representative of the full spectrum of anime viewers. MAL can roughly be divided into elitists who think everything is shit and the bandwagon viewers who watch anything that seems to gain popularity. Also, MAL (at least its website) is English-language oriented so that leaves out a bunch of the viewing populace to begin with.

My second sentence was saying nothing about whether or not DAL counts as a good series or not. It was merely somewhat bitter sarcasm backed up by a perceived trend in Nova-eligible nominations from year to year. I haven't sat down and done the data crunching, but I would think that the newer a Nova-eligible series is, the more nominations it generally receives compared to an older Nova-eligible series. Unless it was simply a terrible series to begin with.

As for me personally, I liked DAL. It was a fun series, with some interesting (Kurumi) and adorable (Tohka) characters. Fun being the operative word here. A series doesn't have to be a philosophical or emotional masterpiece to appreciate. And what is appreciated largely depends on what mood each individual viewer was in when they watched a particular series. For example, if someone isn't in the mood for watching a mindless ecchi harem series (like To Love-ru), they will probably not like it if they end up watching it in that state of mind (and yes, there are people out there who on occasion force themselves to watch anime they may not be interested in. They are called reviewers and translators. :P ).

Perhaps the overall anime viewership is becoming too consumerist? Always expecting excellent series each and every season, then somehow being disappointed when the studios don't deliver. Perhaps people should be fortunate that they've watched series they thoroughly cherished so they have a foundation with which to compare?

I dunno. I don't like being too philosophical, so I'll just say that Tohka is best Spirit.
QuotesShow
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
2017 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
Wish: May children never suffer.

Post by Just » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:05 am

As long as you don't think too much about reason and just accept the setting, most anime will be enjoyable to watch 0 0
SpoilerShow
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty
Worships: Kousaka Reina
2017 Female Favorite: Karasuma Chitose
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

Post by Chocola » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:58 am

@Kordosa: Of course it doesn't have to be a philosophical masterpiece to be enjoyed, which is why K-On! is in my top 10 anime. But what DAL doesn't have is anything enjoyable. I do expect excellent anime each season, and become disappointed when they don't deliver. What's wrong with that? I don't want to waste my time watching something that is not enjoyable. That's why I didn't watch S2 of DAL. S1 was a mistake.
Kordosa wrote:(and yes, there are people out there who on occasion force themselves to watch anime they may not be interested in. They are called reviewers and translators. :P ).
Unfortunately they are called ISML Staff as well.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings ISML Chat, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
LeaderMagnet
Imouto
Imouto
Worships: A girl of value
Melon Pan: 130
Wish: ·ISML to become a large worldwide event and cooperate with anime websites.
·To witness an official ISML app and a database containing ISML candidates listed by name, birth date, wins, votes and so on.

Post by LeaderMagnet » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:46 am

Excuse me, when is the winter seasonals?
Top 10 contestants in ISML history with the highest number of ma…Show
#10 Katsura Hinagiku - 846183 votes (801912+5876+38395)
#9 Eucliwood Hellscythe - 864632 votes (749979+19212+95441)
#8 Tachibana Kanade - 922954 votes (749263+15532+157059)
#7 Nakano Azusa - 958393 votes (874549+14690+69154)
#6 Saber - 963255 votes (922528+1700+39027)
#5 Suzumiya Haruhi - 1011372 votes (964735+5865+40772)
#4 Nagato Yuki - 1020730 votes (948237+8208+64195)
#3 Misaka Mikoto - 1046061 votes (886405+20869+138787)
#2 Aisaka Taiga - 1126069 votes (1007236+15573+103260)
#1 Shana - 1139718 votes (1026496+25009+88213)
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
2017 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō

Post by smartboyhw » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:29 am

LeaderMagnet wrote:Excuse me, when is the winter seasonals?
Starting from Prelim 3.
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
RichardJoash
~Eye of Twilight~
~Eye of Twilight~
Badges:

Post by RichardJoash » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:34 am

Kordosa wrote:
Darth Blitzer wrote:
Kordosa wrote:
Kurogarasu wrote:
Kholdy wrote:

I linked to MAL simply so folks would know what I was referring to (and to see the release date if they didn't trust what I said), not to use it as any sort of viewing indicator. I agree, MAL is a poor indicator of what viewers watch since it is not representative of the full spectrum of anime viewers. MAL can roughly be divided into elitists who think everything is shit and the bandwagon viewers who watch anything that seems to gain popularity. Also, MAL (at least its website) is English-language oriented so that leaves out a bunch of the viewing populace to begin with.

My second sentence was saying nothing about whether or not DAL counts as a good series or not. It was merely somewhat bitter sarcasm backed up by a perceived trend in Nova-eligible nominations from year to year. I haven't sat down and done the data crunching, but I would think that the newer a Nova-eligible series is, the more nominations it generally receives compared to an older Nova-eligible series. Unless it was simply a terrible series to begin with.

As for me personally, I liked DAL. It was a fun series, with some interesting (Kurumi) and adorable (Tohka) characters. Fun being the operative word here. A series doesn't have to be a philosophical or emotional masterpiece to appreciate. And what is appreciated largely depends on what mood each individual viewer was in when they watched a particular series. For example, if someone isn't in the mood for watching a mindless ecchi harem series (like To Love-ru), they will probably not like it if they end up watching it in that state of mind (and yes, there are people out there who on occasion force themselves to watch anime they may not be interested in. They are called reviewers and translators. :P ).

Perhaps the overall anime viewership is becoming too consumerist? Always expecting excellent series each and every season, then somehow being disappointed when the studios don't deliver. Perhaps people should be fortunate that they've watched series they thoroughly cherished so they have a foundation with which to compare?

I dunno. I don't like being too philosophical, so I'll just say that Tohka is best Spirit.
I have not watched that OVA about Kurumi!
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Badges:
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.

Post by Bastion » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:42 pm

Kholdy wrote:@Kordosa: Of course it doesn't have to be a philosophical masterpiece to be enjoyed, which is why K-On! is in my top 10 anime. But what DAL doesn't have is anything enjoyable. I do expect excellent anime each season, and become disappointed when they don't deliver. What's wrong with that? I don't want to waste my time watching something that is not enjoyable. That's why I didn't watch S2 of DAL. S1 was a mistake.
Kordosa wrote:(and yes, there are people out there who on occasion force themselves to watch anime they may not be interested in. They are called reviewers and translators. :P ).
And ISML 'fanboys' (me).

I don't really have much of an interest in some of the more popular series of ISML (like DAL and a few others), but I try and watch the popular ones so i can participate in discussions intelligently.
Kiwigiwi
[Apteryx mantelli]
[Apteryx mantelli]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Alphinaud's carbuncle
Melon Pan: 81
2018 Female Favorite: Akemi Homura
2018 Male Favorite: Kūjō Jōtarō
2017 Female Favorite: Kirigiri Kyōko
2017 Male Favorite: Heiwajima Shizuo
Wish: Cancel Zenos

Post by Kiwigiwi » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:04 pm

Bastion wrote:
Kholdy wrote:@Kordosa: Of course it doesn't have to be a philosophical masterpiece to be enjoyed, which is why K-On! is in my top 10 anime. But what DAL doesn't have is anything enjoyable. I do expect excellent anime each season, and become disappointed when they don't deliver. What's wrong with that? I don't want to waste my time watching something that is not enjoyable. That's why I didn't watch S2 of DAL. S1 was a mistake.
And ISML 'fanboys' (me).

I don't really have much of an interest in some of the more popular series of ISML (like DAL and a few others), but I try and watch the popular ones so i can participate in discussions intelligently.
There are also people who insult others for not trying out popular anime. So we watch them in order to seem less ignorant.

♡ Secret Santa Daisuki ♡
SecretsShow
♫ Much love to my secret santa of 2016 ♥
ragna92
Dango daikazoku
Dango daikazoku

Post by ragna92 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:40 am

Keima wrote:Very Happy with all the 1st & 2nd place wins in all the divisions. Well except maybe fore N3 (Kurumi is "meh", but whatever) and would have preferred a Karuta win for S3, and just wish Hitagi & Inori from S1 & S2 respectively would just go away completely already. But on S2: OH HELLLZ YEAHHHH!!!!! Illya coming in so close to Kotori of all people. Now THAT'S my little half homunculus for ya!! Ohhh YEAHHHH!!!!

And M4: THAT's IZAYOI WITH THE WIN MO#%FU*#@%S, with Tatsuya, the world's 2nd ultimate badass coming in 2nd place. Dems my boyz!!
Kurumi.. meh? I definitely can't let that one slide.

Anyways, I'm glad Hachiman killed the male vote.