Prize: You get to choose one character to appear in an Exhibition match!
There are three ways to win:
Method #1: The highest scorer will be able to choose from a list which character will have a captcha made for next. For the entire year, a maximum of two characters may be chosen through this method. You may decline and instead choose Method #2 below.
Method #2: The second highest scorer at the end of Exhibition will get to choose a character for an exhibition match. For the entire year, a maximum of two characters may be won through this method.
Method #3: Lucky Draw. 1 of the players will be randomly selected to win a character pick for an exhibition match. To qualify for the draw, you must participate in Fantasy for at least 6 of the 11 match days. Getting a higher score increases your chance of winning so be sure to try right to the very end! Players who win a prize via Method #1 and #2 during this fantasy period are not eligible to win a second character via the Lucky Draw. For the entire year, a player may only win one character through this method.
- Only entries submitted via the link below will be accepted.
- You have until the end of the regular voting period to submit your entry.
- I will be able to see your password (it is NOT encrypted), so do not use the same password that you use for this forum, your e-mail, bank account, etc..
- You will predict each character's percentage of total votes.
- If your prediction is outside the selectable range, choose a value closest to your prediction that is inside the selectable range.
- Everyone starts with 0 points.
- The closer your prediction is to the actual result, the more points you get!
- Points system details: Score = (stdev + 1) / (yourDifference% + 1)
- Your score is the total sum of your best 10 days. Don't be discouraged if you mess up once!
- Use your forum username as your username. Post "I submitted" here, so we know you are playing and not spamming the ballot.
- If you submit under two different usernames from the same IP, then they will not count.
- Your username must be alphanumeric only AND cannot be gibberish, or I will not accept it.
- If you have submitted a Fantasy for this round prior to this thread, you will have to resubmit~
- Have fun!