shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Badges:
Melon Pan: 63

Re: Character Profiles 2016

Post by shadowhunter » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:28 pm

Kongō (KanColle) - Ver. 2.0Show
As a rule, battlefield is not a place for fun and joyness. At situation, when each second could be dangerous, any combatant should be concentrated. But some peoples could be positive at any time. This applies to Kongō too.

The eldest of four Kongō Class sisters born in England and came to Japan when Abyssal Fleet have started their attacks. In usual time Kongō is extremely hyperactive, cheerful and cute girl. Especially she likes to spend time with her young sisters. She is very friendly to other girls. As any noble British lady, Kongō can not refuse from tea with scones.

At battle, Kongō is important part of team. She represents a huge firepower with enormous scale of destruction. Maybe, she is not a great strategist but she is always trying to rise battle spirit of squad. That`s why Kongō can be considered as guaranty of any succesful mission!

But the most significant trait of Kongō that she can be called a good wife! She is very devoted and loving person. At exciting moments Kongō does not show any kind of embarrassment. Besides, she is pretty decent at cooking.

It could be concluded that Kongō is a girl who shows the force of her Burning Love with much effort!
Cytrus
Translator
Translator
Badges:
Melon Pan: 65

Post by Cytrus » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:36 pm

shadowhunter wrote:
As a rule, battlefield is not a place for fun and joyness. At situation, when each second could be dangerous, any combatant should be concentrated. But some peoples could be positive at any time. This applies to Kongō too.

The eldest of four Kongō Class sisters born in England and came to Japan when Abyssal Fleet have started their attacks. In usual time Kongō is extremely hyperactive, cheerful and cute girl. Especially she likes to spend time with her young sisters. She is very friendly to other girls. As any noble British lady, Kongō can not refuse from tea with scones.

At battle, Kongō is important part of team. She represents a huge firepower with enormous scale of destruction. Maybe, she is not a great strategist but she is always trying to rise battle spirit of squad. That`s why Kongō can be considered as guaranty of any succesful mission!

But the most significant trait of Kongō that she can be called a good wife! She is very devoted and loving person. At exciting moments Kongō does not show any kind of embarrassment. Besides, she is pretty decent at cooking.

It could be concluded that Kongō is a girl who shows the force of her Burning Love with much effort!
Great! Exactly the kind of thing we are looking for. I'll get back to you with some grammar/spelling revisions when I can make the time.
FF.net account:: Railgun, Higurashi/Umineko, Haruhi, L*S, HnG, Touhou...
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
2017 Female Favorite: Megumin
2017 Male Favorite: Zen Wistalia
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:38 am

@Jiharo: Name change corrected. Thank you for pointing it out.
Hanekawa Tsubasa (Monogatari Series)Show
Beautiful. Bright. Buxom. Hanekawa Tsubasa has all the qualities to be the student everyone admires, but is that what she truly wants?

Life is not easy trying to have others believe she is not without flaws. After all, her life at home is nothing close to what others can consider normal. Molded by what society wants her to be, Tsubasa wishes nothing more than to break free of those chains of perfection. Yet, no matter how hard she tries, she is only one to the many who expect great things from her.

Too much stress could unlock an inner beast inside her, which can be described as a dual personality. This personality relishes freedom and does not think twice about breaking a few rules to get what she wants. Sly, mischievous, and free-spirited – these are the qualities that Tsubasa wanted to have, but was unable to because society has deemed those qualities ill-suited for her. This brings up the ultimate question: what is her true personality.

While there may be two sides of her, there are some things that never change. She has a way with words, is great at giving advice, and is still in love with someone even if he is already taken. No matter how many times people call her intelligent, she will respond with a simple phrase: she only knows what she knows.
Gouda Takeo (Ore Monogatari)Show
They say love changes everything: the way you look, the way you talk, the way you feel. In order for that change to occur, one has to find it first. Unfortunately for Gouda Takeo, that has not been going so well.

Despite having a tall and muscular build, Takeo is very kind and gentle. He’s strong enough to catch a phone poll from falling on someone, fast enough to outrun a taxi to collect a forgotten item at his house from his school, and tender enough to have animals of all shapes and sizes cuddle near him. Takeo uses his traits for the greater good almost unconsciously. That is how kind he really is.

For a man who has the biggest heart, it cannot help that he would like to understand what being in love is like. However, when all the girls he confessed to reject him nearly immediately, Takeo’s self-esteem starts to shake. Takeo continues to question what is it about him that girls do not like, to the point when he openly accepts that maybe he cannot find love the way everyone else found it. And just when all hope could be lost, an encounter with a similarly romantic-minded girl may open a door for him he never expected to have.

Spring is just around the corner. If Takeo can reach for it one more time, he may find his love story.
Kazekaya Kamito (Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance)Show
Who would have thought that the greatest blade master in the world, which was a title held specifically for women for centuries, fall in the hands of a male?

It is not too hard to understand why Kazehaya Kamito was initially rejected by the entire student body whose goal was to be a blade master. No one wanted him in her ranks, and many would hardly believe that he was the very image everyone admires. Kamito may be skilled with his blade and has been shown to make contracts openly for many to see, yet the girls will continue to not believe he has what it takes. Kamito knows this and decides of play it safe by not mingling with them, but when a select few want to know a little more about this particular transfer student, his secret may come to pass.

But Kamito did not enter the academy to boast about his accomplishments. There seems to be something foul brewing in the shadows of the school, and it was his job to rectify it. A mistake that he made may have been the root of all these mysterious circumstances, and it was his duty to clean up his and his partner’s mess. His will cannot be broken, and justice will be served, even if it meant pointing his blade against the dearest of his companions.

Until his mission is complete and remain secretive, Kamito may have to deal with the short end of the stick for a number of weeks. With love, confusion, and miscommunication present in his daily life, it is up to Kamito to make sure everything ends peacefully. A woman’s heart may be more difficult than any battle that Kamito has fought thus far.
Handa Seishuu (Barakamon)Show
If one is ever in a slump, one could find inspiration by wandering in the wilderness and trying to find one’s meaning in life. Unfortunately for Handa Seishuu, that wilderness happens to be his father’s old home where he is filled with wonders and phenomenon only he can comprehend.

All Seishuu wanted was to find solace in a remote area, not to double as a sitter for every child and teen who are curious about why a city folk like him came to a small village like this. It also does not help that he is continuously bombarded with a variety of culture clashes, as he learned quickly that some things and habits that he learned from the city may not work as well in the country. Seishuu just wants peace and quiet as he works on his next work, but such things do not last very long.

The irony of his unwanted journey to the country is his change in behavior may be the key to enlightenment. For too long, Seishuu has only focused on perfection, not releasing any piece unless it was precise and accurate. By hanging out with the village members and understanding their lifestyle and culture, Seishuu learns that one can also come up with ideas by relaxing, accepting, and letting one’s emotions flow through their work.

Continuing to learn about this relaxing atmosphere, Seishuu decides to pick up is brush once more. With the feelings and emotions he had accumulated over his days in the village, he begins to write…
Okimura Rin (Ao no Exocist)Show
All Okimura Rin wanted was a normal life. He wanted to go to a normal school, pick fights with people who bark more than they bite, come back home with a verbal warning from his father, and end the day with a warm meal between him and his father and younger brother and a peaceful sleep. So, if Satan decides to enter his father’s body, inform Rin that he is his true father, and send Rin to Hell with him, that is not considered a normal day.

Against his will, Rin is tossed into the world of the supernatural where people are trained to fight against the minions of the demon’s realm in order to bring peace to society. This is not the kind of lifestyle Rin wanted, nor do others want him to be a part of. Hot-headed, overemotional, and more than willing to let his fists do the talking, Rin is continuously questioned whether or not he truly is the son of the man whom the people are fighting against. Maybe there truly is no peaceful home for him to return to.

So, Rin decides to play the game. If he is going to make society accept him and prove them wrong, he will play by their rules. He will go to school, even if it meant crossing blades against demons and possibly his theoretical father. He will take on his missions and return with his job thoroughly done. He will protect the city that once shunned him if demons start to invade the realm. He will do so not because he wants to, but because he chose to.

All who stand in his way should prepare himself or herself. If you cross Rin’s path, there will be Hell to pay.
Sugisaka Ken (Seitokai no Ichizon)Show
Sugisaka Ken – blue seat member of the student council due to his exceptional grades. His mission – to make the members of the student council a part of his harem.

To call Ken shameless is an understatement. Ken is very open about his dreams and beliefs, much to the dismay of his fellow council members. He is more than willing to express himself in ways that deny reason, and if there was any scenario that involved him, it would most likely he his fault. It is not his fault he is happy knowing that his dream is halfway complete, and he will stop at nothing to make sure the girls of the student council have no choice but to swoon for him as well.

As silly as Ken may be, he is actually very studios and compassionate. Almost all the time, the day ends with nothing done, but Ken takes the time to stay in school a little bit longer to make up for the missing work from the majority of the student council load. Ken makes sure that if there is a situation unresolved, it is his responsibility to make sure that everything is alright. Ken would also go through any lengths to send all the blame to himself so that the rest of the council members would leave blame-free. He just wants everyone to get along.

Maybe if he showed this side more openly to the girls, his dreams would be obtained a lot faster than he thought. Until then, the rest of the council is going to have to put up with his ridiculous personality, much to their relief.
Kurosaki Ichigo (BLEACH)Show
“Kurosaki Ichigo– the one who is going to kick your butt. How’s it going?”

Not the nicest battle intro to start out with, but when Kurosaki Ichigo suddenly gained a surge of power due to unforeseen circumstances, he can’t help but get a little bit cocky. However, when there are enemies that are far stronger than him, can surface in the real world, and could harm his family and friends, Ichigo learns that power isn’t everything. When even willpower is not enough to turn the tide to his favor, he has no choice but to regroup, recover, and retrain, much to his dismay.

Although Ichigo is arrogant and short-sighted, the one thing that keeps him going is his sense of loyalty and justice. When he was separated from his friends, Ichigo wastes little time trying to find him so that he knows they are safe. When someone close to him receives an unjustly trial, it is up to Ichigo to not only halt the trial but also have everyone focus all of his or her attention towards him. When evil lurks in the shadows, Ichigo will not hesitate to put himself in the front line, even if it meant losing his life. For him, losing someone close is more painful than any death imaginable.

Praying to his sword to lend him strength, Ichigo readies his blade. This is one battle he cannot lose.
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
Worships: God, the real one
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true

Post by blaZofgold » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:46 pm

shadowhunter wrote:
As a rule, battlefield is not a place for fun and joy. In every situation, when each second could be dangerous, any combatant should be concentrated. But some people still can be positive at any time. This applies to Kongō too.

The eldest of four Kongō Class sisters, Kongō was born in England and came to Japan when the Abyssal Fleet have started their attacks. Usually Kongō is an extremely hyperactive, cheerful and cute girl. She especially likes to spend time with her young sisters, and she is very friendly towards the other girls. As any noble British lady, Kongō cannot refuse from tea with scones.

In battle, Kongō is an important part of team. She represents a huge firepower with an enormous scale of destruction. Maybe, she is not a great strategist, but she is always trying to raise the spirit of the squad. That's why Kongō can be considered as a guarantee of any successful mission!

But the most significant trait of Kongō is that she can be called a good wife! She is a very devoted and loving person. Even during exciting moments Kongō does not show any kind of embarrassment. Besides, she is pretty decent at cooking.

This. This is it. I think you captured Kongo's personality and character right on. I really enjoyed reading it!
Grammar/spelling edits are in bold. I also have a few suggestions:
SpoilerShow
I get the idea of the first paragraph but I'm not sure this is the best way to say it. For instance, "As a rule" isn't really a phrase in English. "fun and joy" is also not commonly used, a more common phrase is "fun and games" (but that changes the meaning of the sentence). I would also change "concentrated" to "focused".

I think adding "simply" to make "Kongo simply cannot refuse tea with scones" sounds nice.

In the second to last paragraph, I'm not sure what "exciting moments" are supposed to mean. Is it the dokidoki kind or the wakuwaku kind? I think "heart-racing" might be a good alternative.
As Cytus said, this is exactly what we're looking for. Great job!
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Badges:

Post by shadowhunter » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:07 am

blaZofgold wrote: This. This is it. I think you captured Kongo's personality and character right on. I really enjoyed reading it!
SpoilerShow
I get the idea of the first paragraph but I'm not sure this is the best way to say it. For instance, "As a rule" isn't really a phrase in English. "fun and joy" is also not commonly used, a more common phrase is "fun and games" (but that changes the meaning of the sentence). I would also change "concentrated" to "focused".

I think adding "simply" to make "Kongo simply cannot refuse tea with scones" sounds nice.

In the second to last paragraph, I'm not sure what "exciting moments" are supposed to mean. Is it the dokidoki kind or the wakuwaku kind? I think "heart-racing" might be a good alternative.
At first, thanks for correction and for good words!
About suggestions:Show
1. Maybe I could use "As usual/as indeed" instead of "as a rule"? "Focused" and "Simply" sounds good.
2. "Exciting moments" was referred to this phrase of Kongo: "Hey! Admiral! I don't mind you touching me,
but there's a time and place for everything!". So, I thought that Kongo doesn't have embarassment about H moments. Of course, it should be disguised.
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Badges:

Post by shadowhunter » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:26 am

shadowhunter wrote:
blaZofgold wrote: This. This is it. I think you captured Kongo's personality and character right on. I really enjoyed reading it!
SpoilerShow

At first, thanks for correction and for good words!
About suggestions:Show
1. Maybe I could use "As usual/as indeed" instead of "as a rule"? "Focused" and "Simply" sounds good.
2. "Exciting moments" was referred to this phrase of Kongo: "Hey! Admiral! I don't mind you touching me,
but there's a time and place for everything!". So, I thought that Kongo doesn't have embarassment about H moments. Of course, it should be disguised. As result, I called it exciting moments.
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
2017 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
Wish: May children never suffer.

Post by Just » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:06 am

Great work, shadowhunter! (Actually is there a nickname that we can call you by? Calling your full ID sounds kinda strange :P) Effort pays off, doesn't it?

I can see you are not a very comfortable English user, but you are very passionate about writing. No worries, people can improve over time as long as they are willing to! With more practice and using English to chat with each other, you'll eventually get more comfortable and your language skills will improve ^^

I'll leave the editing of your work to Cytrus, blaZ and the other pros (not that I had been helping in any way... ^^" ), but I can suggest how you might improve your English! I'll use your reply above as an example.

1. 'At first' is usually used to refer to time points. For example, 'At first I was very nervous, but later I got relaxed.' For the purpose you are using here, when there is something that you would like to address first before talking about other things, you can use 'Firstly'. As for the latter part, you are using a parallel structure, so you don't need to use 'for' twice.
Firstly, thanks for the correction and good words!
2. For the sentence structure noun(s) + verb, we add 's' to the verb only if the noun before it is singular, and we don't add 's' if the noun before it is plural. In your phrase '"Focused" and "Simply" sounds good', there were two subjects ("Focused" and "Simply"), so you don't add 's' to the verb.
'Focused' and 'simply' sound good.
3. This phrase simply shall go like this:
'Exciting moments' was referring to this phrase...
4. I understand what you mean by 'disguised', but this is not the way it is usually said.
Of course, it should be presented in a more subtle way.
There are other minor grammar problems as well, but I don't want to load you with too much all at once. Grammar is very important for English, so you might want to learn more about the various tenses, sentence structures and preposition use. It sounds like a lot, but language is learnt by using it more, making mistakes and correcting the mistakes ^^

Just asking, are you Chinese? Some of your mistakes make me think you may be, sorry if I'm wrong ^^
SpoilerShow
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jiharo
Void mage
Void mage

Post by Jiharo » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:25 am

Katou MegumiShow
A wallflower with no special trait or talent, one could say Katou Megumi is the epitome of what a normal JK should be. Yet out of the blue on one fine day when one of her classmates Aki spotted her during a fateful encounter near his place, suddenly she became the heroine of a dating sim.

Being an ordinary JK, her plain personality was soon rejected by Aki. Not knowing what to do other than the fact that Aki wanted to make a dating sim centering around her, she went along and follow his instructions to be the "ideal" heroine in the dating sim he was planning to make but fails as she could not comprehend his reasoning. Despite of the troubles she faced, she still continues to stick with Aki and his friends, helping them to make the dating sim a dream come true. Always doing her best in helping them, she goes out of her way to try and understand Aki's viewpoint of the otaku culture, often to no avail. Nevertheless, she continues embarking on the journey with them and hopefully, be the ideal heroine that Aki wants her to be.
Last edited by Jiharo on Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
Worships: God, the real one
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true

Post by blaZofgold » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:26 am

Just wrote: 1. 'At first' is usually used to refer to time points. For example, 'At first I was very nervous, but later I got relaxed.' For the purpose you are using here, when there is something that you would like to address first before talking about other things, you can use 'Firstly'. As for the latter part, you are using a parallel structure, so you don't need to use 'for' twice.
The best way to write this is actually to use "First of all,"
RichardJoash
~Eye of Twilight~
~Eye of Twilight~
Badges:
Worships: Yaya, Asseylum, Hestia, Nao, Rory, Albedo and Stella Vermillion
Melon Pan: 45
2017 Female Favorite: Stella Vermillion
2017 Male Favorite: Kurogane Ikki
Wish: To let Subaru fans, Corvette and Camaro fans and Can-Am Spyder fans support Yaya to win the Heavenly Tiara and get those Turkeys off the Thanksgiving Menu

Post by RichardJoash » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:51 am

Whoa. Nice write ups!
Kono Hoshi o Nameru na yo! Image Sankyuu, Hikarin!
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Badges:

Post by shadowhunter » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:07 pm

Just wrote:Great work, shadowhunter! (Actually is there a nickname that we can call you by? Calling your full ID sounds kinda strange :P) Effort pays off, doesn't it?
You can call me a shadow :D
Just wrote:
SpoilerShow
I can see you are not a very comfortable English user, but you are very passionate about writing. No worries, people can improve over time as long as they are willing to! With more practice and using English to chat with each other, you'll eventually get more comfortable and your language skills will improve ^^

I'll leave the editing of your work to Cytrus, blaZ and the other pros (not that I had been helping in any way... ^^" ), but I can suggest how you might improve your English! I'll use your reply above as an example.

1. 'At first' is usually used to refer to time points. For example, 'At first I was very nervous, but later I got relaxed.' For the purpose you are using here, when there is something that you would like to address first before talking about other things, you can use 'Firstly'. As for the latter part, you are using a parallel structure, so you don't need to use 'for' twice.
2. For the sentence structure noun(s) + verb, we add 's' to the verb only if the noun before it is singular, and we don't add 's' if the noun before it is plural. In your phrase '"Focused" and "Simply" sounds good', there were two subjects ("Focused" and "Simply"), so you don't add 's' to the verb.
4. I understand what you mean by 'disguised', but this is not the way it is usually said.
There are other minor grammar problems as well, but I don't want to load you with too much all at once. Grammar is very important for English, so you might want to learn more about the various tenses, sentence structures and preposition use. It sounds like a lot, but language is learnt by using it more, making mistakes and correcting the mistakes ^^

Just asking, are you Chinese? Some of your mistakes make me think you may be, sorry if I'm wrong ^^
About grammar mistakes. I appreciate your advice! Honestly, English isn`t my native language, so it`s hard for me to check grammar. :frown: But I am trying to write better. And, I`m not Chinese, I`m from CIS.
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Just » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:45 pm

shadowhunter wrote:
Just wrote:Great work, shadowhunter! (Actually is there a nickname that we can call you by? Calling your full ID sounds kinda strange :P) Effort pays off, doesn't it?
You can call me a shadow :D
Just wrote:
SpoilerShow

About grammar mistakes. I appreciate your advice! Honestly, English isn`t my native language, so it`s hard for me to check grammar. :frown: But I am trying to write better. And, I`m not Chinese, I`m from CIS.
Oh sorry for the wrong guess, shadow :P

It's OK, as I said, language is learnt through actual practice and using it, making mistakes and allowing others to correct your mistakes! I think there's a place in the Forum that will be very suitable for you if you like writing and want to become better, and that is Featured Match Write-up. The link I gave you is just one of the examples of such threads.

When ISML begins and matches take place, there will always be a Featured Match Write-up thread in the corresponding tournament board of the Forums. Members of the Community can freely write a preview/introduction of the match that they are interested in, and if accepted they will appear on the Main Page during the match. In the thread, there are also editors and other Community members who will give advice to the writers on how they can improve their writing, and correct their grammar.

It is completely voluntary in nature, you can choose whenever you want to write, but all through the year you get to write a lot, and will be given a lot of advice by more experienced writers, and through this your writing skills improve. One favourite example I like to give is Fuiji, who started writing there in 2014. At first he also made a lot of mistakes, and required a lot of edits and advice from the senior guys there. He took them, and constantly improved himself, now he is a very comfortable writer, and is our most productive and consistent one.
Fuijiwara wrote:Feel free to try and learn for no one here is gonna gobble you up for making any mistakes here. It's only when you try can you then improve.
This is only a suggestion, you can see if you are interested or not ^^ There will definitely be a thread up in July when ISML starts, at the time if you feel like it, just come and join in! You don't need to write every time, but if you do it consistently maybe like once a week, when this year ends I am sure you will be a better writer than you are now! It is also a fun experience, where you can learn while being engaged in something you like, at the same time making friends through working together ^^ Definitely a rewarding experience!
SpoilerShow
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Badges:

Post by shadowhunter » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:07 pm

Just wrote:
Oh sorry for the wrong guess, shadow :P
There's no need to be sorry :)
Just wrote:
It's OK, as I said, language is learnt through actual practice and using it, making mistakes and allowing others to correct your mistakes! I think there's a place in the Forum that will be very suitable for you if you like writing and want to become better, and that is Featured Match Write-up. The link I gave you is just one of the examples of such threads.

When ISML begins and matches take place, there will always be a Featured Match Write-up thread in the corresponding tournament board of the Forums. Members of the Community can freely write a preview/introduction of the match that they are interested in, and if accepted they will appear on the Main Page during the match. In the thread, there are also editors and other Community members who will give advice to the writers on how they can improve their writing, and correct their grammar.

It is completely voluntary in nature, you can choose whenever you want to write, but all through the year you get to write a lot, and will be given a lot of advice by more experienced writers, and through this your writing skills improve. One favourite example I like to give is Fuiji, who started writing there in 2014. At first he also made a lot of mistakes, and required a lot of edits and advice from the senior guys there. He took them, and constantly improved himself, now he is a very comfortable writer, and is our most productive and consistent one.
Fuijiwara wrote:Feel free to try and learn for no one here is gonna gobble you up for making any mistakes here. It's only when you try can you then improve.
This is only a suggestion, you can see if you are interested or not ^^ There will definitely be a thread up in July when ISML starts, at the time if you feel like it, just come and join in! You don't need to write every time, but if you do it consistently maybe like once a week, when this year ends I am sure you will be a better writer than you are now! It is also a fun experience, where you can learn while being engaged in something you like, at the same time making friends through working together ^^ Definitely a rewarding experience!
Featured Match Write-Up is good format of forum's writing! Something like my dream: write Preview for match between Onodera Kosaki and Aoyama Nanami!
But we will see when ISM starts.

And maybe, I'll try to think about profiles for Hiiragi Shinoa, Shibuya Rin or Kousaka Reina. But, it's not reserved and other people can write profiles for them.
Kiwigiwi
[Apteryx mantelli]
[Apteryx mantelli]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Alphinaud's carbuncle
Melon Pan: 81
2018 Female Favorite: Akemi Homura
2018 Male Favorite: Kūjō Jōtarō
2017 Female Favorite: Kirigiri Kyōko
2017 Male Favorite: Heiwajima Shizuo
Wish: ZackRay

Post by Kiwigiwi » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:34 pm

Write ups can be posted and compiled on the shared Google docs, guys! ^^

Terribly sorry I haven't been writing a lot. My part time job is killing me @^@

Also welcome to the writing group, shadow~ Don't worry about making mistakes~ there are people here who will guide you and give suggestions on how to improve! As long as you're willing to give writing a shot, everyone here will give you full support ^^

♡ Secret Santa Daisuki ♡
SecretsShow
♫ Much love to my secret santa of 2016 ♥
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Just » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:12 pm

Kurogarasu wrote:Terribly sorry I haven't been writing a lot. My part time job is killing me @^@
Ganbatte with your part time job, Gara 0 0
SpoilerShow
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Badges:

Post by shadowhunter » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:12 pm

Kurogarasu wrote:Write ups can be posted and compiled on the shared Google docs, guys! ^^

Terribly sorry I haven't been writing a lot. My part time job is killing me @^@

Also welcome to the writing group, shadow~ Don't worry about making mistakes~ there are people here who will guide you and give suggestions on how to improve! As long as you're willing to give writing a shot, everyone here will give you full support ^^
Thanks for kind words! I hope you will find time for forum!
Kiwigiwi
[Apteryx mantelli]
[Apteryx mantelli]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Alphinaud's carbuncle
Melon Pan: 81
2018 Female Favorite: Akemi Homura
2018 Male Favorite: Kūjō Jōtarō
2017 Female Favorite: Kirigiri Kyōko
2017 Male Favorite: Heiwajima Shizuo
Wish: ZackRay

Post by Kiwigiwi » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:52 pm

Thanks Just-kun and Shadow! I'm getting more time now, so I'll probably do a few write ups later~

♡ Secret Santa Daisuki ♡
SecretsShow
♫ Much love to my secret santa of 2016 ♥
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Post by Fuijiwara » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:11 pm

Gambatte Gara-su!
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Toady
[School Idol Producer]
[School Idol Producer]
Badges:
Worships: Tsuruya-san
2017 Female Favorite: Nakano Azusa
2017 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: A wedding for Nico & Maki

Post by Toady » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:27 pm

I really want to write more. But just like Gara, I don't really have time and after my job I generally prefer to do something else :$
I hope I'll find a weekend to write a few profiles.
Tanaka AsukaShow
On the Google Docs
Much stuff (but Chibaka has more)Show
#Drunkard4Ever #ThanksKiwi
My Secret Santa is awesome :3

Hikarin <3
Thank you Secret Santa 2016 :3
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
2017 Female Favorite: Megumin
2017 Male Favorite: Zen Wistalia
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:11 am

Onodera Haru (Nisekoi)Show
As the saying goes, if you want to get to the older sister, you have to go through the younger sister first.

Onodera Haru is the younger, more level-headed of the two sisters and, more often than not, acts as the older sister. Her keen sense of danger, high standards, and social morals make her the prime bodyguard ready to fend off any lecherous eyes that come to her direction. The slightest sight of touching hands sends her flying in the air for combat. A smile or a blush never seen by her before means a potential threat. If the man is not up to her standards, Haru will get rid of him on the spot.

While acting jumpy and cautious most of the time, Haru does have a more romantic side to her. She also wishes that there would be a noble prince out there who would sweep her off her feet and take her to a land only the two can share. And if that prince were to leave a valuable trinket for her to commemorate their time together, she would be in true bliss.

Until that time comes, she would much rather look after her sister’s romantic relationship than pursue her own. But, as the saying goes, love has a mysterious way to showing its true colors.
Otosaka Ayumi (Charlotte)Show
Pizza-flavored omelets, pizza-flavored curry, pizza-flavored pasta – this can only be the work of one girl behind the kitchen: Otosaka Ayumi.

Here lies a girl whose energetic personality and smile is enough to melt even the coldest of hearts. She wants everyone to be happy and have a good time. If someone is sour, a spoonful of her mother’s special recipe should be able to turn that frown upside down. With her warm and friendly attitude, it is not hard to see why everyone wants to be her friend.

Although she may act innocent, Ayumi is very sensitive to body language. She knows when someone might be seeing her at a negative light or if her brother is hiding something important from her. The inability to find the correct solution to a problem she should or should not bump into can cause her to stress and even get sick. Ayumi tries too hard to be nice to everyone, and her kindness acts a double-edge sword to her mental health.

Ayumi is tenacious. She will not give up until those around her give her a genuine smile. Until her day is completed, she will do everything in her power to bring the best out of people.
Sakai Yuuji (Shakugan no Shana)Show
First impressions are very important. Getting cut in half leaves a different kind of impression.

When it was found out that a mysterious power dwelled inside him, Yuuji would be in surveillance of the very person who cut him in half. While he may not be strong, he makes it up for his knowledge. It is a good thing too, as his supposed mentor is not keen on life of Earth and other matters. Yuuji wants to make sure that everything goes smoothly with his monitor and the monitor’s time in Earth. After all, there is no knowing what this person could do when angered.

While Yuuji is mainly there for strategizing whenever a battle comes or is about to come, he wants to help out in a physical way. He knows he may not be strong enough to take the adversaries down, but that does not stop him from trying to buy enough time for his partner to recover. He may be reckless, and be may be injured, but he does not want to be in the sidelines any longer. If there is anything physical he can do, he will do it.

The flame that burns inside Yuuji shall continue to shine. No matter what decision he makes, he will not look back or falter. He will step forward to a better, brighter tomorrow.
Kaiki Deishuu @ Monogatari SeriesShow
Is it really his fault that children are the most gullible creatures in the world? Should it be hold against him if the messages and articles he provides cause an unwarranted conclusion? Does he care what happens when the situations that occur based on his charms hints a dark foreshadow if used improperly?

Cause and effect as Kaiki Deishuu would have said it. The only true conclusion to these scenarios if the sum he was given for his services. Whatever proceeded after the transaction does not, and should not, concern him at all. After all, it is up to the human whether or not the darkness inside of him or her would get the best of that very person, and Deishuu knows he has no part of that.

Deishuu is an observer, curious about human psychology and how far humans would go to get what he or she wants. Deishuu merely presents a possible situation to free them from their current troubles. Whether or not they take it is their choice. Deishuu would stand there, watch everything unfold, and simply disappear into the mist. One state of affairs had cleared itself. It is time to move on to the next and carry on more postulations.

What can be going on in the mind of the main who claims to be neutral? Only he knows the answer to that.
Hei (Darker than Black)Show
Who is behind the mask that can swiftly slay someone in the darkest of nights?

For those who possess supernatural powers, a deed must be paid to use such powers. This can range from creating origami, drinking alcohol, or putting someone’s shoes upside-down. But Hei isn’t bound by these rules, which makes him one of the most dangerous men in the world. To be able to destroy and not leave a trace of possibility whether the killer was human or not, Hei is sought out for by all for his services.

Hei is not as cold-hearted and deadpan as one would think. Hei has emotions and can easily express them, a trait uncommon for people with these powers. Hei may fake a smile because it is part of his job, but he can smile when he knows that his associates are fine, when he is around people he is comfortable with, and when he is in love. Hei chooses not to, for there are too many contracts he has taken, too many times he has seen the blackest of heart, and too many times when what the ray of hope disappears seconds before his grasp.

Human or not, those who perform misdeeds should fear the man they call the Black Assassin.
Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)Show
“I’m going to become King of the Pirates!”

Enter Monkey D. Luffy, the rubber man, the straw hat man, and other various nicknames. He has the heart of a champion and the stomach of a bottomless pit. He loves the thrill of an adventure and would take the most dangerous path whenever possible. He has a strong sense of justice, making sure that his friends are safe from harm and his enemies eat their words. He will travel all over the world with the best crew assembled to reach the greatest treasure of them all.

While others mock him for pursuing his dream, Luffy’s catchphrase is not only a goal, but also a promise. After being saved by his hero, Luffy vowed to be just like him, becoming the best pirate in the world. Not even his foster grandfather from the military can change his mind. Luffy wants to show the world that pirates can be good people, even when most of them are bad. To do so, he must challenge the strongest members of the seas and reach the treasure first to make his promise come true.

It is time to set sail. The adventure awaits him. It is time for Luffy to head out to his next destination.
Iskander (Fate/series)Show
The definition of a king is not someone who defends his people but someone whom the people are willing to stand by his side to serve him to defend his people.

Such is the motto of the great Iskander, proud to be a participant in the Holy Grail War. Proud, strong, and mighty, Iskander wastes little time getting to know friends and foes alike. After all, communication is the key to conquer the world, a dream he seeks to this day. Physical strength can only do so much if one is unable to understand the minds and emotions of his comrades and his enemies. Besides, Iskander would rather have things settled with a feast rather than clashing swords.

Although Iskander appears free-spirited and hearty, Iskander is very serious about world conquest. He may be greedy, but this is the only way that he believes everyone can be united under one true ruler. With mini-wars about the oddest of things appearing left and right, the only way to have true peace is to have a ruler control the entire world and to obey that persons command. But, he cannot do this alone. He needs the help of thoe who support him to join his clause. Then again, he just enjoys the trill of conquest.

With his sword and people by his side, Iskander will charge full-speed to victory.
Kanbara Akihito (Kyoukai no Kanata)Show
Kanbara Akihito – a boy with a glasses fetish or someone who is trying to get along?

Akihito prefers a leisurely lifestyle full of peace and tranquility. If given the chance, he would hang out anywhere with as many people as possible. A gathering of strangers and acquaintances provides the opportunity to form lasting relationships. While he may come off as odd, Akihito generally means well and wants to make sure everything is going smoothly and fine for everyone.

The problem with all of this is that the people he converse with daily are his observers. The chatter he makes with the people around him is forced. In the end, everyone is wary of him due to the destructive power that he possesses that he cannot control. If let loose, major destruction would occur, and he would know it was his fault. To make up for it, he tries his best to come off as someone approachable, but most of his efforts are in vain.

If only there was one person who would be able to look past the curse inside him and see him as who he is: a fun, likeable guy.