Mine is pretty long. This is going to be interesting. Group 4,5,7,11,12 look very intense.
Group 1: Akiyama Mio
- Kotomi and Mai will be joint threats to Mio, but Key voters including me will be divided between the two, I think Mio will take this group eventually.
Group 2: Senjōgahara Hitagi
- There are several challengers for Hitagi in this group. Louise, Ryo and Nagi will not go down easily, but I think Hitagi will top this group.
Group 3: Shiina Mafuyu
- This group does not have anyone that will clearly outperform others in my opinion, but considering Mafuyu’s popularity in nomination phase, I think she has a good chance of winning this group.
Group 4: Hiiragi Tsukasa / Sakurano Kurimu
- Again, I don’t see any clear winner here, but either Tsukasa or Kurimu will top the group in my opinion. I like both of them, so it will be hard for me to decide.. Too bad Akari doesn’t have any chance in this group.
Group 5: Suigintou / Furukawa Nagisa
- This group is another tough one. I think Suigintou and Nagisa will be main contenders, but you cannot rule out Saber and Ritsu though. Well I hope either Suigintou or Nagisa wins.
Group 6: Holo
- Well.. I think Holo will win based on her previous performance and don’t forget the fact that she even won Korean moe tournament before. However, I see Tsuruya and Ikaros as potential threats. I hope Holo will do better this year..
Group 7: Hirasawa Ui / Fuko
- I think either Ui or Fuko will top this group, but you can’t rule out Nadeco though.
Group 8: Sunohara Mei
- Well.. this group gives me another dilemma, I would love to see Sawako winning this group, but I think Mei could prove to be too strong for her. I think Koromo will do well as well, but in the end, I expect Mei to go through.
Group 9: Takamachi Nanoha
- This group is another tough one. I think Nanoha has the best chance to go through, but Konata, C.C. and Mayoi are also very strong. I think Nanoha will top the group eventually, but I would not be surprised if any of the girls I mentioned beat Nanoha.
Group 10: Shiina Minatsu
- I assume this group will be won by Minatsu, but I am not sure how popular seitokai will be against series like Saki, Hayate, etc. I think Setokai girls will do well, but I won’t be surprised if Isumi top this group.
Group 11: Suiseiseki / Furude Rika
- Too bad for other girls, but this group is for either Suiseiseki or Rika. I think Rika is favourite for this encounter considering the fact that most people on the forum picked Rika over Suiseiseki for fantasy prediction, but Suiseiseki is strong enough to top this group as well.
Group 12: Akaba Chizuru / Kataoka Yuki?
- This group is also full of contenders in my opinion. Chizuru, Ami, Yuki, Alice, Koroko, Makoto, Hanyu … I don’t think I can predict this one at all. My heart says either Chizuru or Yuki, but you never know..
Group 13: Saten Ruiko
- Ruiko is surrounded by several veterans such as Nayuki, Shinku and Mion, but she seems to be getting enough support to top this group. However, those girls are also capable of winning this group, so it won’t be easy for Ruiko.
Group 14: Misaka Mikoto
- Well, railgun has an easy group. I don’t think any of other girls are capable of defeating the railgun princess.