PREDICTION TIME!!! - ISML 2010 DE

Single-Elimination Tournament and future ISML contests
hinakatbklyn
Incubator
Incubator
Melon Pan: 55

Re: PREDICTION TIME!!! - ISML 2010 DE

Post by hinakatbklyn » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Not sure if Korea Super Best Moe 06-07 counts (ISML Bio) but for Shana, it's something. Otherwise 2 overall 2nd place finishes.
CrimsonFallingStar
Crimson lord
Crimson lord
Melon Pan: 50

Post by CrimsonFallingStar » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:44 pm

Of course, I want to see Shana finally take the one honour she hasn't yet. But with the talk about a potential surprise upset from Mikoto... if she can really pull it off, I think I would be just as happy as if Shana wins the tiara. Remembering back to the ruby 7 results, I was super giddy to see Mikoto come from behind. It's gonna be a lot tougher this time than the ruby period, though.

I don't think Taiga will have the power to win her 3rd tournament here, and I just don't see Mio with the crown either. My best bet is still my fave.
Wolfnagi
Necromancer
Necromancer
Worships: Sanzen'in Nagi
Wish: Want Nagi to win this year ISML....
And 1 Million bucks....

Post by Wolfnagi » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:23 pm

CrimsonFallingStar wrote:Of course, I want to see Shana finally take the one honour she hasn't yet. But with the talk about a potential surprise upset from Mikoto... if she can really pull it off, I think I would be just as happy as if Shana wins the tiara. Remembering back to the ruby 7 results, I was super giddy to see Mikoto come from behind. It's gonna be a lot tougher this time than the ruby period, though.
And with second season of Index coming up,
I think its actually possible for Mikoto to pull an upset on everyone,
Maybe its Hina-effect all over again??? (HnG Second Season = Hina boost = Tiara)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
superunature
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Worships: Akiba
Wish: Rabu touch!

Post by superunature » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:20 am

I think Mio and Azusa will be closer and closer of a competition but I think they will always beat yui.
Yui is cute but....its like Nagi will never beat Hina.
The manga is indeed ending, however, don't you have a feel that the way the last 6-7chapters of k-on mangas all would not make sense to be an "ending ending"?
I mean....
1. They all go to the SAME FEMALE only university. (to me it seems like new k-on sequel is being planned)
2. The last chapter is about them taking the exam? (makes no sense for this kind of serie)
3. There are 9 blu-rays 3x episodes each (all can be pre-ordered and all are same price, means all have 3x episodes) making it 27th episode on 03/12/10 (can be pre-ordered on amazon.jp)
4. This is one of the most popular/profitable anime serie recently. and right now anime industry is in bad shape and needs to keep whats profitable.
5. Im sure Kakifly is being pressured by lots of fans, licensees, and other companies to continue the serie, and Im sure he is being paid alot more for this work then his previous works.
6. we went through one year in 8 episodes/11 or so chapter in the manga. We can do a time forward/ quick year again and easily brings HTT back together.
The biggest thing through....I'd expect they have a last together concert then "The end" not a last together high school concert then 6-7episodes of randomness that wouldn't make a difference.
fujibayashi
Undine
Undine
2017 Female Favorite: Aisaka Taiga
2017 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
Wish: World peace

Post by fujibayashi » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:36 pm

我決定要用中文挖哈哈!!這樣好糟糕...
杏子怎麼辦阿我希望你可以擊敗唯阿...
雖然我也很愛唯
但是我還是比較愛杏>///<

Haha....
Poor English > <
What I want to say is.......
KYOU I TRUST YOU !!!!
sanada1923
Ninja cadet
Ninja cadet

Post by sanada1923 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Basically, it's Hinagiku and Mio in the Finals. And I bet for Hinagiku.

I have here the diagram.

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu12 ... lanA-2.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
moemio
Teleporter
Teleporter
Worships: Furukawa Nagisa
Wish: Kyubey

Post by moemio » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Who do you want as 2010 champion? I want Mio to win.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage