Ayane_Chii
Dango
Dango
Worships: Ayano Tateyama, Izayoi Sakamaki, Len Kagamine
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: A world full of shotas, sodas, banana chips and cookies

Re: RESULTS: 2011 Elimination 5

Post by Ayane_Chii » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:16 pm

I knew it. Shana can do fantasies. Now she had another good History on ISML. First girl to defeat an Invincible moe. lol.

As for the multivoters, if you would browse for the comments in the FB Plug-in, you'll see that Kanade's voters are actually doing multivoting. Shana fans also did that. But more on Kanade.

Now, Shana has lost support from RailDex fans and got anti-voters from Pro-Kanade. She might also lose K-on fans because of her win against Azusa. Life must be so cruel for her.
Anti-Kanades don't care about her anymore, and will focus on Ruri (or less chance, Misaka) defeating her for 3rd spot. But, because of her win, I think some cunning Shana fans (like me,*evil giggle*) will do something about it. I love numbers.

My dream has been .... Ahhh... *eyes twinkling*

Go Shana! This must be the best chance for you to win the Tiara.
Let her sleep, though. 3 years in ISML, remaining active and on the best moe list. If Shana will win, she'll be one of those fallen Tiara holders and will stop rendering necklaces. If else she will not grab this Tiara, she will continue on doing it for ate least 3 to 5 more years. Let her , you know what I am planning... *wink, wink*
my convo with otouto and nii-sanShow
Me: Please vote for Shana, you two.
Nii-San: Seriously, I don't know them both. You can state which among them is stronger, and then I will decide my vote. *opens his laptop*
Otouto: Onee-chan, Kanade is more moe at her gif
(Me thinks something cunning)
M: I think I can also do that, even when she's moer. I can make my hair flip . It's always windy for me.
N: *looks at gif* Thinks she's so simple. But your bet is simple too. Look at the Nekomimi (referring to Azunyan) pic. That's cute.
O: I can spurt out water too. I always do that in our bathtub.
M: Yes, but... *giggles* Can you spurt out lava with your hands and wash yourself with lava?
O: Seriously, that's lava?
M: Yes! She did that on the anime!
O: Epic!
N: You got my vote, li'l sis.
O: Count my vote in too, nii-san! I always dreamt of even touching lava!
M: *evil giggle*
Lol. One crazy convo.
Red is the color of the hero ~Ayano Tateyama
bluemage
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Worships: Reimu Hakurei
Wish: A happy and peaceful life.

Post by bluemage » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:16 pm

So the invincible Kanade finally gets struck down. Here's hoping Shana can go the rest of the way. =)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
#1<---------- ISML 2012 Top 8! ---------->#8 ---------- #8<---------- ISML 2012 Bottom 8! ---------->#16
Character Cards & Signature Slivers Made by Marinara, Hikari-chan & melange
Participant from 2008-2012
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2019 Female Favorite: Tōma Kazusa
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
2017 Female Favorite: Megumin
2017 Male Favorite: Zen Wistalia
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:52 pm

If you think about it in the long run, maybe it was a good thing that Kanade lost to Shana. After all, this does mean that she will be participating in the Newcomer side/group in 2012 and have a high chance of seeing the "Kanade v. Homura" match that people have been debating on in who will win and whatnot. The reason I say high and not certain is that I still do not know Homura's strength. She should be the strongest out of the group, but I still cannot tell her power given an ISML arena, considering that Kyouko lost to Illyasviel, Mami lost to Shiori, and Madoka blasted her weak competition. So ,I have to wait and see until the Finals to check out exactly who will Homura be facing in her eventual Exhibition match.
BrawlRlz28
Temple priestess
Temple priestess
Worships: Keiichi in all his epicness
Wish: Something to do...

Post by BrawlRlz28 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:10 pm

.....wow. that was impressive shana. can't say i'm to happy with that result but still. now that its her and mikoto/kuroneko, anything can happen. she has my support should kuroneko lose. Though i'm new to this, people are being ridiculous about this stuff.
I mean really. we need more people like Tenshiholic and Aria.H around. Its just another thing in life, raging or laughing at this result won't make a damn diffrence. Just move on.
On a less depressing note, everything went like expected. Glad Charlotte pulled out one more miracle win before the end.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
lighteningsky
Rogue
Rogue

Post by lighteningsky » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:31 pm

This is kind of late, but what an incredible upset. I seem to be one of the few here who likes both Shana and Kanade, so I'm both pleased and disappointed. On the the other hand, the tiara is pretty much up for grabs now, so I'm excited to see how things will turn out.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~Slivers by Hikari-chan and ppizzapie~
Miku
Sacred jewel
Sacred jewel
Worships: Fate Testarossa
Wish: Someday can step onto Hockenheimring or Nürburgring to shout for local racing drivers!

Post by Miku » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:50 am

Tenshiholic wrote:well I guess I am gonna post something too. as a Kanade fan I am indeed disappointed about this. I also want to admit I am prolly one of the cheaters (multi-voters on different ip), I guess we got our own taste of medicine today. But well in a sense I am also glad this is over, enough of this multi-voting now and I hope we have a fair final, I will cheer for the winner btw Kuroneko and Mikoto. Kanade, u may have fallen here but ur always the only angel and the only tiara winner in our heart, Kanade fans, let's not getting too upset, consider an undefeated regular season is prolly not something we will see again!
Thank You Kanade!
We love you!
I believe your fever for Kanade, but what you said was nothing but sour grapes. I always despise those hypocrites. Oh, I forgot the most important thing, nice burst, Shana!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImage
Elizabeth F. Beurling (Silver Fox) From: Maritime State Britannia
Momo
State alchemist
State alchemist
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Akemi Homura
Melon Pan: 132
Wish: Yotsuba-chan♥

Post by Momo » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:05 am

Ayane_Chii wrote:As for the multivoters, if you would browse for the comments in the FB Plug-in, you'll see that Kanade's voters are actually doing multivoting. Shana fans also did that. But more on Kanade.
There were more Shana multivotes than Kanade~

I'm still upset Haqua, Hitagi and Yuu lost. Rawr.
SpoilerShow
I have lots of chocolate♥

Revenge Time~
Kudos to my amazing Secret Santa ♥
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: the rwby ladies <3
Wish: more time to laze around and have fun!

Post by shiraoky » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:09 am

Momokutenshi wrote:
Ayane_Chii wrote:As for the multivoters, if you would browse for the comments in the FB Plug-in, you'll see that Kanade's voters are actually doing multivoting. Shana fans also did that. But more on Kanade.
There were more Shana multivotes than Kanade~

I'm still upset Haqua, Hitagi and Yuu lost. Rawr.
SpoilerShow
I have lots of chocolate♥
Haqua T-T
SpoilerShow
Chocolate!!! <3 <3
Thanks to M-J for the beautiful sigs<3~!