Alexander
Translator
Translator
Badges:
Melon Pan: 92
Wish: It's a secret

Re: RESULTS: 2012 Eliminations Final

Post by Alexander » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:11 pm

At least the male tournament is going to be better than the shitty main one that just ended.
ImageImage
maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2020 Female Favorite: Holo
2020 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi
2019 Female Favorite: Akemi Homura
2019 Male Favorite: Arima Kōsei
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.

Post by maglor » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:21 pm

Ash Falls Town wrote:That's an adorable flower tiara for Kanade.
And I'm impressed with both diadem posters even without knowing Kuroyukihime.

But this means it'll be hard work trying to stop a repeat tiara winner. Even still I'll keep voting for Kanade.
Also I want to apologise to the ISML staff and especially maglor in case my comments in the previous thread caused distress. I was partially joking more serious though but even if I was 100% serious this is your and the international communities tournament and the wishes of one person who can't let go of the past shouldn't hurt that. Thank you for your time.
Okay guys, remember to come back for our male tourney/second half of seasonal tourney on November 27.
Anyway when will exhibition nomination results be released? I'm hopeful at least Wien will make it.
Apology not needed, but still thanks.

As for the male tourney, we need one more round of nominations for characters that appeared this month. Post for that will be made soon.
HeartClover
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Worships: Audrey Hepburn
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: adventure

Post by HeartClover » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:22 pm

So, of course Kanade won. But what a landslide. Lovely posters <3
And for the third year in a row, the Aquamarine winner also got the tiara!
And almost all my other favourites won too~

Can't wait for the male tourney.
Thanks to my lovely Emjayfor the sig~
Team Rocket Elite
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
Worships: Bernkastel
Wish: dried plums to go with the tea.

Post by Team Rocket Elite » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:10 am

For those interested, here are my final character rankings stats for the year:

Before SE 1:
Character Ranking before SE 1Show
Tachibana Kanade - 72.89
Eucliwood Hellscythe - 65.53
Aisaka Taiga - 65
Nakano Azusa - 58.98
Misaka Mikoto - 58.1
Akiyama Mio - 56.77
Gokō Ruri (Kuroneko) - 56.22
Shana - 55.53
Nagato Yuki - 54.86
Suzumiya Haruhi - 54.57
Saber - 54.51
Yui - 51.65
Nakamura Yuri - 50.91
Katsura Hinagiku - 49.82
Kashiwazaki Sena - 48.15
Kōsaka Kirino - 48.11
Hasegawa Kobato - 47.18
Senjōgahara Hitagi - 46.59
Sengoku Nadeko - 46.16
Hirasawa Yui - 45.91
Oshino Shinobu - 45.44
Sakagami Tomoyo - 44.61
Charlotte Dunois - 44.45
Yuzuriha Inori - 43.67
Illyasviel von Einzbern - 43.13
Tōsaka Rin - 42.8
Kanzaki H. Aria - 42.28
Tōwa Erio - 40.5
Kuroi Mato - 40.35
Victorique de Blois - 40.34
Mikazuki Yozora - 40.03
Haruna - 38.67
After SE 11:
Character Ranking after SE 11Show
Tachibana Kanade - 89.74
Gokō Ruri (Kuroneko) - 63.56
Eucliwood Hellscythe - 63.41
Aisaka Taiga - 60.78
Akiyama Mio - 60.71
Nakano Azusa - 58.11
Misaka Mikoto - 57.88
Nagato Yuki - 56.54
Shana - 55.91
Yui - 53.75
Nakamura Yuri - 53.29
Saber - 52.19
Suzumiya Haruhi - 49.92
Hasegawa Kobato - 48.96
Kōsaka Kirino - 47.9
Yuzuriha Inori - 47.08
Katsura Hinagiku - 46.12
Hirasawa Yui - 45.91
Sengoku Nadeko - 45.89
Charlotte Dunois - 45.45
Senjōgahara Hitagi - 45.09
Oshino Shinobu - 44.7
Sakagami Tomoyo - 44.61
Kashiwazaki Sena - 42.91
Tōsaka Rin - 42.8
Illyasviel von Einzbern - 41.73
Kanzaki H. Aria - 41.7
Mikazuki Yozora - 40.63
Tōwa Erio - 40.03
Kuroi Mato - 39.42
Victorique de Blois - 39.34
Haruna - 36.67

I had a hard time placing Kanade in my stats. She had that awful match against Kobato, normalish match against Haruhi and Haruna, unreadable same series matches with Yuri and Yui and totally smashed Kuroneko and Eucliwood. Each different day seemed to bring a different Kanade so a single number doesn't really give even part of the story. In the end, I decided to record Kanade at her best in my stats. It's a number primarily based on her matches with Kuroneko and Eucliwood. Based on this mostly arbitrary choice, Kanade comes out as the character that improved the most in the postseason.

Following her up is Kuroneko. I've said this before but Kuroneko didn't look to hot in the regular season. However, she brought out her best in the post season. Upsetting Eucliwood was no fluke and Kuroneko showed she really was at that level across multiple matches.

The third character that did pretty well for themselves was Akiyama Mio. She had a slow start leading to an early loss to Nagato Yuki. However, she would go on to take down Shana, Azusa and Mikoto. Not a bad job at all.

Shana, Mikoto and Eucliwood end up looking roughly the same as during the regular season. Mikoto was a bit weird. Early on she had some great performances like blasting Yuki and Taiga. After that, she just went back to her regular season self. As a result, those matches are mostly considered just a one time spike and don't affect her final ranking much. Shana's spike against Yuri was closer to the end so it counts a bit more in her stat rating. Eucliwood was fairly consistent across the entire post season. Before the post season, I wasn't sure if my stats were correct in calling Eucliwood to be stronger than everyone in Stella so it's cool to see that my stats were correct in the end.

The character that had the hardest time in the playoffs was Kashiwazaki Sena. Kobato and Sena had back to back matches with Kirino and Sena performed far worse despite sticking closely to Kobato's strength level all year long. Sena was the weakest character in the combined finals so I can see why her fans would want to give up, but she could have tried a bit harder to at least make a match out of her battle with the second weakest.

Postseason woes for the Haruhi fanbase again. Last year was Yuki and this year it was Haruhi that found it difficult to keep up with the other characters. She managed to beat Kobato in the end but it wouldn't have been all that close if Haruhi kept up her regular season strength.

The characters from round 1 of post season were also given stat values but they aren't all that accurate due to the limited data from just a single match. Charlotte ends up ahead of Sena despite directly losing to her but the result may have been different in Elimination 11 after Sena crashed compared to Elimination 1.
A miracle that you believe in when you know it won't happen......... is hope.
JLoable91
Shinigami
Shinigami
Worships: Izayoi Sakuya
Wish: Gotta nom 'em all!~

Post by JLoable91 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:45 pm

Kanade won, what a surprise...
On the other hand Chiyo winning made my day :3
bluemage
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Worships: Reimu Hakurei
Wish: A happy and peaceful life.

Post by bluemage » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:53 am

Very happy to see Kanade winning the Tiara. She totally deserves it.

And with that, my time here at ISML is at an end. I'll still drop in on the Forums from time to time, but I'm going to take a break from this for quite a while now after literally making every voting period and Fantasy for 5 years in a row. Thanks for all the hard work ISML Staff, and it's been a lot of fun voting for many of my favourite characters these last 5 years. May the Male Tournament in November be great as always, and future ISML years more and more successful.

bluemage out.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
#1<---------- ISML 2012 Top 8! ---------->#8 ---------- #8<---------- ISML 2012 Bottom 8! ---------->#16
Character Cards & Signature Slivers Made by Marinara, Hikari-chan & melange
Participant from 2008-2012
DurianDude
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter
Worships: Kotomi of course
Wish: Everyone in the world to realize the greatness of durians

Post by DurianDude » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:13 am

Bye bye bluemage! Hope to see you around
Fire Sisters!Show
Keima
Undine
Undine
Worships: Black Rock Shooter (BRS)
Wish: Still want even more professional quality Vocaloid events in the U.S.

Post by Keima » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:59 am

Congrats to Kanade for (literally) winning it all this year.

And Ririchiyou winning a Diadem was a nice bonus, but Kuroyukihime winning against Chitanda-san? Overall I did like Accel World, and I honestly do like Kuroyukihime. But for Eru to lose in that exhibition match (and consequently NOT getting to see her in a diadem poster).....

I think the name of a certain Daniel Day-Lewis film would be most appropriate here. Yeah, you know the one. The one that took place in California around the beginning of the 20th century. Yeah, THAT title matches the phrase I'm thinking of.
xcrossfacekillahx
Incubator
Incubator
Worships: Rosario Cross
Wish: A very good tournament and more cookies. Moehood to reign

Post by xcrossfacekillahx » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:57 am

bluemage wrote:Very happy to see Kanade winning the Tiara. She totally deserves it.

And with that, my time here at ISML is at an end. I'll still drop in on the Forums from time to time, but I'm going to take a break from this for quite a while now after literally making every voting period and Fantasy for 5 years in a row. Thanks for all the hard work ISML Staff, and it's been a lot of fun voting for many of my favourite characters these last 5 years. May the Male Tournament in November be great as always, and future ISML years more and more successful.

bluemage out.
I guess having a break from now on would be nice. Take your time off and enjoy on whatever you want to do.
Sedon
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Worships: C.C.
Wish: Something amazing to happen...

Post by Sedon » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Bye Bluemage. Hope you drop in and have fun with us sometimes :bigsmile:

ImageImageImageImage
Credits to:
Energetic Hikari-chan for the slivers
MultiLing Keyboard Madness ⊇≪☜∵↖ⓢⓔⓓⓞⓝ↗∴☞≫⊆
Mayushii~ + Kuristina-HomuHomuShow
ImageImage
Thanks to Midnight-Jasper for Mayushii~ sig and awesome Momokutenshi for the Kuristina-HomuHomu sig~ <3
Lost but not forgotten~ Tu tu ruu~!
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2020 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2020 Male Favorite: Ishigami Yū
2019 Female Favorite: Tōma Kazusa
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
Wish: My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:32 am

bluemage wrote:Very happy to see Kanade winning the Tiara. She totally deserves it.

bluemage out.
Good luck on your future endeavors. Hope you visit us sometimes. You are free to return here.

In case anyone wants to see them
Winter ExhibitionShow
Spring ExhibitionShow
Sedon
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Worships: C.C.
Wish: Something amazing to happen...

Post by Sedon » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:41 am

Oh my.. Those are lovely :love:
I really like those posters of Mei Misaki and Sanka Rea :bigsmile:
Ririchiyo-sama and Kuroyukihime are also too cute~

ImageImageImageImage
Credits to:
Energetic Hikari-chan for the slivers
MultiLing Keyboard Madness ⊇≪☜∵↖ⓢⓔⓓⓞⓝ↗∴☞≫⊆
Mayushii~ + Kuristina-HomuHomuShow
ImageImage
Thanks to Midnight-Jasper for Mayushii~ sig and awesome Momokutenshi for the Kuristina-HomuHomu sig~ <3
Lost but not forgotten~ Tu tu ruu~!
maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2020 Female Favorite: Holo
2020 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi
2019 Female Favorite: Akemi Homura
2019 Male Favorite: Arima Kōsei
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.

Post by maglor » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:11 pm

Momento10 wrote:

bluemage out.
Good luck on your future endeavors. Hope you visit us sometimes. You are free to return here.

In case anyone wants to see them
Winter ExhibitionShow
Spring ExhibitionShow
These are lovely posters. I might prefer different picture for Sanka Rea, but still nice work.
Momo
State alchemist
State alchemist
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Akemi Homura
Melon Pan: 132
Wish: Yotsuba-chan♥

Post by Momo » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:46 am

Ridiculously late, gomen (シ_ _)シ but finally 2012 Cookies are here~~

All results trivia from Ruby 5 through Male Exhibition Tournament including the Seasonal Tournaments shall be compiled into this one post to prevent unnecessary spam~~ Please PM me any errors/questions/concerns; I may not see them otherwise.

Ruby Period
Ruby 5Show
SpoilerShow
Nova
Stella
Answer to Results Trivia
1) Which arena has the highest VF? Arena 28 (Stella Arena 9) with (VF 7499) - Saber (VF 3858) vs. Suzumiya Haruhi (VF 3641)
2) Which arena has the lowest VD? Arena 21 (Stella Arena 2) with (VD 22) - Ichinose Kotomi (VF 3444) vs. Sanzen'in Nagi (VF 3422)
Cookies:
kukimunstir 2
JLoable91 2
Deathscyther 2
YagamiHayate 2
Eclairs 2
fujibayashi 4
Ruby 6Show
SpoilerShow
Nova
Stella
Answer to Results Trivia
1) In Nova, what is the difference in VF between the winner with the lowest VF, and the loser with the highest VF? -46. Haqua de Lot Herminium (VF 3577) - Yui (VF 3623). Answers between -36 and -56 were accepted.
2) How many Stella arenas have a VD of 200 or below? 1 arena. Stella Arena 10 - Asahina Mikuru (VF 3641) vs. Sanzen'in Nagi (VF 3500)
Cookies:
Jeffrey-sama 2
Ruby 7Show
SpoilerShow
Nova
Stella
Answer to Question 1
Answer to Results Trivia
1) Including exhibition matches, how many arenas are there in which the total VF is more than 8000? 31 arenas. See above spoiler for list.
2) How many arenas are there in which the winner received 60% or more of the total VF? 1 arena. Nova Arena 13 - Gokō Ruri (Kuroneko) (VF 5673) vs. Akemi Homura (VF 2948) at 65.80% Win.
3) How many arenas are there in which the winner received 51% or less of the total VF? 7 arenas. See above spoiler for list.
Cookies:
Shmion84 2
Deathscyther 2
shiraoky 2
TRE 2
YagamiHayate 2
Alex 2
Ruby 8Show
Answer to Results Trivia
1) Through arena 1 to 5, which arena has the largest difference in VF between the character with highest VF and the character with lowest VF of the arena? Arena 1. Misaka Mikoto (VF 3984) - Hasegawa Kobato (VF 751)
2) Through arena 6 to 9, which arena has the lowest VD? Arena 6 - Yarizui Sen (VF 4572) vs. Isayama Yomi (VF 4478) with (VD 94)
3) (no credit) Who won the necklace? Misaka Mikoto
Cookies:
Shmion84 2
JLoable91 2
Spindler 2
Deathscyther 2
Sedon 2
Roo-loves-Elsie 2
TRE 2
fujibayashi 2
Jeffrey-sama 2
Alexander 2
Umi 2
Emerald Period
Emerald 1Show
SpoilerShow
Nova
Stella
Answer to Results Trivia
1) How many arenas are there in which the winner obtained more votes than the loser in every region? 9 arenas. ish. You may also go open all 38 maps and inspect tiny countries for colour if you so wish.
2) How many arenas are there in which the winner obtained 52% or less of the total VF? 4 arenas
Cookies:
TRE 2
Alexander 2
Umi 2
Emerald 2Show
SpoilerShow
Nova
Stella
Answer to Results Trivia
1) Which Nova arena has the highest total VF? Arena 16 - Tachibana Kanade vs. Mine Riko with (VF 6116)
2) Which Stella arena has the lowest VD? Arena 20 (Stella Arena 1) - C.C. vs. Ikaros with (VD 113)
Cookies:
Midnight-Jasper 2
kukimunstir 4
JLoable91 2
Jeffrey-sama 4
Deathscyther 4
Sedon 2
xcrossfacekillahx 4
TRE 2
Hetaliafan09 2
HasbeenaHibiki 4
Umi 4
Eclairs 4
Elvinsky 2
Emerald 3Show
SpoilerShow
Nova
Stella
Answer to Results Trivia
1) How many arenas are there in which the winner received 80% or more of the total VF? 1 arena. Arena 18 - Tachibana Kanade vs. Iwasawa Masami with 82.70% Win.
2) How many arenas are there in which the total VF is 6000 or more? 2 arenas. Stella Arenas 17 and 18; Aisaka Taiga vs. Hiiragi Kagami (VF 6015) and Shana vs. Izumi Konata (VF 6016).
Cookies:
Shmion84 2
JLoable91 2
Deathscyther 2
TRE 2
Eclairs 2
HasBeenAHibiki 2
fujibayashi 2
YagamiHayate 2
Alexander 2
Umi 2
Emerald 4Show
SpoilerShow
Nova
Stella
Answer to Question 2
Answer to Results Trivia
1) How many arenas are there in which the winner obtained 70% or more of the total VF? 2 arenas. Nova Arenas 4 and 5; Tachibana Kanade vs. Irisviel von Einzbern with 76.32% Win and Eucliwood Hellscythe vs. Kirishima Shōko with 73.35% Win.
2) Excluding exhibition matches, how many arenas are there in which the total VF is 5999 or lower? 23 arenas. See above spoiler for list.
Cookies:
shiraoky 2
Emerald 5Show
SpoilerShow
Nova
Stella
Answer to Results Trivia
1) In how many arenas did the winner receive more votes in every region block on Kholdy's maps? 2 arenas. Nova Arena 7 - Tachibana Kanade vs. Kanzaki H. Aria and Stella Arena 10 - Nakano Azusa vs. Louise Vallière
2) How many arenas are there in which the winner received 52% or less of the total VF? 5 arenas
Cookies:
Deathscyther 2
Momento10 4
TRE 2
HasbeenaHibiki 4
Alexander 2
Eclairs 2
Umi 2
fujibayashi 2
Emerald 6Show
SpoilerShow
Nova
Stella
Answer to Results Trivia
1) How many arenas are there in which one contestant received at least 50% more votes than the other? 6 arenas
2) How many arenas are there in which the number of total VF exceeds 6000? 11 arenas
Cookies:
TRE 2
kanohistorm 2
Alexander 2
Emerald 7Show
SpoilerShow
Nova
Stella
Answer to Results Trivia
1) How many arenas are there in which the winner received 60% or more of the total VF? 3 arenas
2) How many arenas are there in which the winner received 51% or less of the total VF? 6 arenas
Cookies:
Deathscyther 2
Spindler 2
Emerald 8Show
Answer to Results Trivia
1) Which Arena's 1st place finisher received the least VF? Arena 5: Exhibition ε - Kasugano Sora with (VF 1681)
2) Amongst Arena 6-9, which arena has the lowest VD? Arena 6 - Shinonono Hōki vs. Kanzaki Kaori with (VD 10)
3) (No credit) Who won the Emerald Necklace? Eucliwood Hellscythe
Cookies:
kanohistorm 2
Deathscyther 2
CrowKenobi 2
loudmouth 2
kukimunstir 2
Momento10 2
JLoable91 2
YagamiHayate 2
shiraoky 2
Sedon 2
TRE 2
xcrossfacekillahx 2
chan12 2
yukiTomoyo 2
Eclairs 2
Jeffrey-sama 2
Umi 2
Topaz Period
Topaz 1Show
SpoilerShow
Nova
Stella
Answer to Results Trivia
1) How many arenas are there in which the winner received 80% or more of the VF? 0 arenas
2) How many arenas are there in which the total VF is 6000 or more? 0 arenas
Cookies:
Deathscyther 2
shiraoky 2
xcrossfacekillahx 2
TRE 2
Arcion 2
YagamiHayate 2
yukiTomoyo 2
Eclairs 2
Umi 2
Topaz 2Show
SpoilerShow
Nova
Stella
Answer to Results Trivia
1) How many arenas are there in which the winner received 70% or more of the total VF? 4 arenas
2) How many arenas are there in which the winner received 52% or less of the total VF? 3 arenas
Cookies:
TRE 2
Deathscyther 2
shiraoky 2
HasbeenaHibiki 4
Hetaliafan09 2
DurianDude 2
Umi 2
Topaz 3Show
SpoilerShow
Nova
Stella
Answer to Results Trivia
1) How many arenas are there in which the VD is 200 or less? 4 arenas
2) Which Nova arena has the lowest total VF? Arena 15 - Shiomiya Shiori vs. Suzutsuki Kanade with (VF 4932)
Cookies:
Jeffrey-sama 4
shiraoky 2
TRE 2
Topaz 4Show
SpoilerShow
Nova
Stella
Answer to Results Trivia
1) How many arenas have VD of less than 200? 3 arenas
2) How many arenas have total VF of 5500 or more? 0 arenas
Cookies:
xcrossfacekillahx 2
Jeffrey-sama 2
TRE 2
YagamiHayate 2
Alexander 2
Umi 2
Topaz 5Show
SpoilerShow
Nova
Stella
Answer to Results Trivia
1) How many Nova characters obtained a VF of 3000 or more? 4 characters
2) How many Stella characters obtained a VF of 2000 or less? 4 arenas
Cookies:
DurianDude 2
YagamiHayate 2
Jeffrey-sama 2
Topaz 6Show
SpoilerShow
Nova
Stella
Answer to Question 2
Answer to Results Trivia
1) How many arenas have a VF of 5000 or higher? 38 arenas aka. all of them.
2) How many arenas have a VD of 1000 or higher? 14 arenas. See above spoiler for list.
Cookies:
No one got any of them right, so closest answer for each question gets 1 cookie
Umi 1
shiraoky 1
Topaz 7Show
SpoilerShow
Nova
Stella
Answer to Results Trivia
1) Which Stella character has the highest period SDO at the end of Topaz 7? Misaka Mikoto with SDO 84.456
2) Which Nova arena has the highest total VF? Arena 17 - Tachibana Kanade vs. Gokō Ruri (Kuroneko) with (VF 7516)
Cookies:
YagamiHayate 2
DurianDude 2
Elvinsky 2
Jeffrey-sama 2
Umi 2
Topaz 8Show
Answer to Results Trivia
1) Who received the 3rd highest VF in Arena 2? Misaka Shiori with (VF 1573)
2) Who received the 4th highest VF in Arena 5? Kuroi Mato with (VF 1632)[/b]
No Credit) Who received the Topaz Earrings? Yuzuriha Inori
Cookies:
YagamiHayate 2
xcrossfacekillax 2
shiraoky 2
fujibayashi 2
Umi 2

Post-Season
Division Elimination
Elimination 1Show
SpoilerShow
Answer to Results Trivia
1) How many matches are there in which the total VF is 8500 or more? 4 matches
2) How many matches are there in which a character with lower regular season rank defeated a character with higher regular season rank? 0 matches
Cookies:
YagamiHayate 2
shiraoky 2
Elimination 2Show
SpoilerShow
Answer to Results Trivia
1) Excluding exhibition matches, which arena's winner received the highest VF? Arena 4 - Eucliwood Hellscythe with (VF 6117) vs. Kashiwazaki Sena
2) How many matches are there in which a contestant with lower regular season rank defeated a character with a higher regular season rank? 2 matches. Arena 6 - Nagato Yuki [Rank 5] > Akiyama Mio [Rank 4] and Arena 8 - Saber [Rank 7] > Shana [Rank 2]
Cookies:
kanohistorm 2
Arcion 2
Sedon 2
xcrossfacekillahx 2
Elimination 3Show
SpoilerShow
Answer to Results Trivia
1) Including exhibition matches, how many characters received a VF of less than 2000? 2 characters. Koko Hekmatyar (VF 1977) and Zessica Wong (VF 1601)
2) How many matches are there in which a contestant with lower regular season rank defeated a character with a higher regular season rank? 1 match Arena 2 - Gokō Ruri (Kuroneko) [Rank 3] vs. Eucliwood Hellscythe [Rank 2]
3) The VD of the closest match is 2^x. What is x? 0. Arena 2 (VD 1) = 2^0.
Cookies:
Arcion 2
xcrossfacekillahx 2
shiraoky 2
yukiTomoyo 2
Elvinsky 2
Alexander 2
Elimination 4Show
SpoilerShow
Answer to Results Trivia
1) Including exhibition matches, which character received the highest VF? Tachibana Kanade with (VF 6770)
2) Including exhibition matches, which character received the lowest VF? Eureka with (VF 1789)
Cookies:
10ZHAbin 2
Elvinsky 2
chan12 2
League Elimination
Elimination 5Show
SpoilerShow
Answer to Results Trivia
1) Including exhibition match results, if you take the VF of the most voted character, divide it by the VF of the least voted character, and round it down to the nearest integer, what is the result? 10
Image = 16
2) Including exhibition match results, Which arena has the smallest difference between the most voted character and the least voted character? Arena 6: Exhibition 2 - Nanasaki Ai (VF 2876) vs. Yassan vs. Takanashi Yomi (VF 2391) with (VD 485)
Cookies:
Midnight-Jasper 1
Deathscyther 1
YagamiHayate 1
shiraoky 2
Elimination 6Show
SpoilerShow
Answer to Results Trivia
1) The VD in Arena 4 is 111 * x. What is x? 7. 111*7=777
2) Excluding exhibition match participants, which character received the lowest VF? Kashiwazaki Sena with (VF 3548)
Cookies:
hinakatbklyn 2
shiraoky 2
Deathscyther 2
xcrossfacekillahx 2
YagamiHayate 2
TRE 2
Jeffrey-sama 2
Elimination 7Show
SpoilerShow
Answer to Results Trivia
1) Including exhibition match results, how many characters received 45% or more of the total VF in their arena? 7 characters
2) Including exhibition match results, how many characters that did not achieve first place in their arena received less VF than the first place character with the least VF? 7 characters with VFs higher than Tenjō Utena (VF 2506)
Cookies:
JLoable91 2
kanohistorm 2
Sedon 2
10ZHAbin 2
xcrossfacekillahx 2
Elimination 8Show
SpoilerShow
Answer to Results Trivia
1) Including exhibition matches, how many arenas have a total VF of less than 9500? 1 arena. Arena 9: Exhibition 5 - Aihara Kotoko vs. Koizumi Risa vs. Takahashi Nanami with (VF 7005)
2) Which exhibition arena has the smallest VD between first place and third place? Arena 5: Exhibition 1 - Araragi Tsukihi vs. Tōjō Koneko vs. Roromiya Karuta with (VD 523)
Cookies:
kanohistorm 2
xcrossfacekillahx 2
shiraoky 2
Elimination 9Show
SpoilerShow
Answer to Results Trivia
1) Including exhibition matches, Which arena has the highest total VF? Arena 1 - Tachibana Kanade vs. Gokō Ruri (Kuroneko) with (VF 11032)
2) Including exhibition matches, How many arenas are there in which the VD is 1000 or higher? 3 arenas
Cookies:
Shmion84 2
Jeffrey-sama 2
Elvinsky 2
DurianDude 2
TRE 2
xcrossfacekillahx 2
YagamiHayate 4
shiraoky 2
Elimination 10Show
SpoilerShow
Answer to Results Trivia
1) Including exhibition arenas, which arena has the lowest VD? Arena 6 - Suzumiya Haruhi vs. Hasegawa Kobato with (VD 287)
2) Including exhibition arenas, which arena's winner has the highest VF? Kuroyukihime in Arena 9: Exhibition 2 with (VF 6349) vs. Miniwa Tsumiki
Cookies:
10ZHAbin 2
Shmion84 4
YagamiHayate 2
Elimination 11Show
SpoilerShow
Answer to Results Trivia
1) Including exhibition matches, how many arenas are there in which the VD is less than 500? 6 arenas
2) Between arena 1 to 6, which winner has the lowest regular season ranking? Nakano Azusa - Stella Rank 6
Cookies:
Shmion84 2
Midnight-Jasper 2
DurianDude 2
xcrossfacekillahx 2
YagamiHayate 2

Off-Season
Exhibition 1Show
SpoilerShow
NB. Right-click and open image in new tab/windowImage
Answer to Results Trivia
1) How many characters received 4000 or more VF? 3 characters:
Lelouch Lamperouge (VF 5021)
Sakata Gintoki (VF 4770)
Kirigaya Kazuto (VF 4724)
2) Which arena has the smallest VD between the 2nd place finisher and 3rd place finisher? Arena 9 between Usui Takumi (VF 2927) and Accelerator (VF 2920) with (CD 7)
Cookies:
Sedon 2
kanohistorm 2
kukimunstir 2
Umi 2
Exhibition 2Show
SpoilerShow
Answer to Results Trivia
1) How many second place finisher received more VF than the 1st place finisher with lowest VF? 5 characters received more than Nagase Iori (VF 2581):
Uchiha Itachi (VF 2839)
Hijikata Toshirō (VF 2913)
Yagami Light (VF 2867)
Okazaki Tomoya (VF 3070)
Okumura Rin (VF 2903)
2) How many characters received less than 1000 VF? 9 characters
Cookies:
DurianDude 2
Sedon 2
xcrossfacekillahx 2
Eternally 2
Exhibition 3Show
SpoilerShow
Answer to Results Trivia
1) In how many arenas did the first character listed finish in 1st place in their arena? 15 arenas. All except Arena 14 - Dekomori Sanae.
2) How many characters received more than 3000 VF? 8 characters
Cookies:
Arcion 2
Eternally 2
Exhibition 4Show
SpoilerShow
Answer to Results Trivia
1) Counting all arenas, in how many arenas did the first character listed finished in 1st place in their arena? 8 arenas
2) Counting all arenas, how many 1st place finishers received less VF than the 2nd place finisher with the highest VF? 8 characters received fewer than Togashi Yūta (VF 3254):
Sakai Wakana (VF 2866)
Funami Yui (VF 2853)
Sakura Ichiko (VF 2367)
Momo Belia Deviluke (VF 2887)
Kurugaya Yuiko (VF 2966)
Aoyama Nanami (VF 3053)
Hitsugaya Tōshirō (VF 2541)
Saitō Hajime (VF 1830)
Cookies:
JLoable91 2
Exhibition 5Show
SpoilerShow
Answer to Results Trivia
1) How many series are represented by all the 1st place finishers? 10 series
2) How many first place finishers today received less VF than the highest VD between first and second place? 11 characters
Cookies:
DurianDude 1
JLoable91 1
Exhibition 6Show
SpoilerShow
Answer to Results Trivia
1) How many arenas have a VD higher than 1500? 3 arenas
2) Which arena's 1st place finisher received the highest precentage of votes? Takanashi Rikka with 71.09% Win
Cookies:
Eternally 2
Elvinsky 2
kukimunstir 2
Exhibition 7Show
SpoilerShow
Answer to Results Trivia
1) Which arena's 1st place finisher received the highest VF? Arena 4 - Otonashi Yuzuru with (VF 4093)
2) Which arena's 1st place finisher received the highest % of total VF? Arena 9 - Wilfred Dion with 72.80% Win
Cookies:
mdkungcu 2
Exhibition 8Show
SpoilerShow
Answer to Results Trivia
1) Which arena has the lowest VD? Arena 4 - Katsuragi Keima vs. Edward Elric with (VD 7)
2) Which arena's 2nd place finisher has the highest VF? Arena 1 - Lelouch Lamperouge with (VF 3809)
Cookies:
YagamiHayate 2
10ZHAbin 2
TRE 2
xcrossfacekillahx 2
shiraoky 2
Alexander 2
Exhibition 9Show
SpoilerShow
Answer to Results Trivia
1) How many arenas are there in which the winner received 55% or more of the total VF in their arena? 3 arenas
2) Which arena's 2nd place finisher received the highest VF? Arena 3 - Togashi Yūta with (VF 3538)
3) (No credit) Shit results? Psh, when has there ever been shit results in ISML?
Cookies:
Arcion 2
YagamiHayate 2
mdkungcu 2

Bonus CookiesShow
For unwavering loyalty to Trivia: Participating in every round of trivia for a period.
NB. Prelims I & III were combined
Alex 1
Deathscyther 2
Eclairs 4
fujibayashi 1
HasbeenaHibiki 1
HeartClover 1
hinakatbklyn 1
JLoable91 2
kanohistorm 4
Kordosa 1
RegalStar 3
Sedon 2
shiraoky 3
TRE 3
Umi 5
xcrossfacekillah 4
YagamiHayate 3
Trivia Streak: at least one correct answer in every period including Pre-, Post- and Off-Season
shiraoky 2
YagamiHayate 2
[RATE]Master: [RATING] every [RATE] Thread in Pre-Season
NB. While you are free to go back and rate the anime in these threads, cookies will no longer be given out.
xcrossfacekillahx 2

Seasonal Tournament Brackets
Exhibition matches running throughout Post-Season (Winter & Spring) and Male Exhibition Tournament (Summer & Autumn)
WinterShow
SpringShow
SummerShow
AutumnShow

Revenge Time~
Kudos to my amazing Secret Santa ♥
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
Wish: a kookie?

Post by kanohistorm » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:50 pm

yay cookies, i love you momo
SpoilerShow
not as much as mjay ofcourse!
/me huggles momo
spoiler alert :3
JLoable91
Shinigami
Shinigami
Worships: Izayoi Sakuya
Wish: Gotta nom 'em all!~

Post by JLoable91 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Momo-sama~<3
I especially love that Exhibition 4 spoiler~ :3
Now what to do with all these cookies~
kukimunstir
~Moon Rider~
~Moon Rider~
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 211
2018 Female Favorite: Diamond
2018 Male Favorite: Ciel Phantomhive
Wish: to not get what i don't deserve & wildin'

Post by kukimunstir » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Arigatou Momo Image
After all, to me the most important thing is that you're truthful - claire.
xcrossfacekillahx
Incubator
Incubator
Worships: Rosario Cross
Wish: A very good tournament and more cookies. Moehood to reign

Post by xcrossfacekillahx » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:36 am

Thanks for the cookies Momo!
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: the rwby ladies <3
Wish: more time to laze around and have fun!

Post by shiraoky » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:58 am

Yayyy cookies!
Thanks to M-J for the beautiful sigs<3~!
DurianDude
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter
Worships: Kotomi of course
Wish: Everyone in the world to realize the greatness of durians

Post by DurianDude » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:32 am

Thanks Momo! Now I have lots of tasty cookies!
Fire Sisters!Show