Single-Elimination Tournament and future ISML contests
- Space cowboy
- Posts: 2968
- Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:11 pm
- Worships: C.C.
- Melon Pan: 50
- Wish: Something amazing to happen...
- Location: changing every second
/noms on Momo cookies~
Energetic Hikari-chan for the slivers
MultiLing Keyboard Madness ⊇≪☜∵↖ⓢⓔⓓⓞⓝ↗∴☞≫⊆
Mayushii~ + Kuristina-HomuHomuShow
Thanks to Midnight-Jasper for Mayushii~ sig and awesome Momokutenshi for the Kuristina-HomuHomu sig~ <3
Lost but not forgotten~ Tu tu ruu~!
- Soul gem
- Posts: 4073
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:35 am
- Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
- Melon Pan: 50
- 2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
- 2019 Male Favorite: Eugeo
- 2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
- 2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
- Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.
- Location: Mississippi, USA
Whoa, I totally forgot about all those cookies.
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.