[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Elimination 2

Post by smartboyhw » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:37 am

Ok this is nonsense.

Kotori lost to Tsukiko, and DAL all fell in China with deepest colours!?

Right, Nanami for Circlet, but that would mean that Asuna must die. That would be hard to deal with.
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
ShanaUnite
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Melon Pan: 50

Post by ShanaUnite » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:50 am

I see nothing wrong with the results. Tiara for Kurumi!!
Shana lost though. Makes these awesome results a little less awesome >.<
Hajime Tanegashima
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Hajime Tanegashima » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:28 am

Who would have thought that Kurumi would be the last one standing defending the honor of DaL...? Certainly the RS logic isn't applied here anymore.

Guys, only Kurumi is still standing. We are only one step away from the circlet finals. Results this round proved that nothing is easy but we can do it. The Nanami campaigning has begun already so our only choice is campaign, campaign, campaign.

Let's go for it!
#BelieveInKurumi
RichardJoash
~Eye of Twilight~
~Eye of Twilight~
Badges:
Worships: Yaya, Asseylum, Hestia, Nao, Rory, Albedo and Stella Vermillion
Melon Pan: 45
2020 Male Favorite: Kurogane Ikki
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2018 Female Favorite: Yaya
Wish: To tell the fans of Porsche, Subaru, Honda, Chevrolet, Can-Am On-Road and ROG Phone, ROG Phone 2 and ROG Phone 3 to join ISML and get those Turkeys off the Thanksgiving Menu

Post by RichardJoash » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:37 am

Elvinsky wrote:Tsukiko defeating Kotori: WTF? (And to a lesser extent, Nanami defeating Yoshino.)

As for the Ruri vs. Taiga match:

On the bright side, I'm glad to see Kurumi, Tohka, Mio and Azusa win their matches. But Kurousagi winning over Yaya is a nice bonus. (Inb4...you-know-who.)
the "you-know-who" would be me, because I am biased with Yaya and Yaya will win next year.
Kono Hoshi o Nameru na yo! Image Sankyuu, Hikarin! Image From my secret santa
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by Elvinsky » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:08 pm

RichardJoash wrote:
Elvinsky wrote:Tsukiko defeating Kotori: WTF? (And to a lesser extent, Nanami defeating Yoshino.)

On the bright side, I'm glad to see Kurumi, Tohka, Mio and Azusa win their matches. But Kurousagi winning over Yaya is a nice bonus. (Inb4...you-know-who.)
the "you-know-who" would be me, because I am biased with Yaya and Yaya will win next year.
That is, IF there is still an ISML next year... (Well, that's my theory on that "important announcement.")

Also, Kurumi defeating Yaya is sweet payback for your harassment of my fellow Kurumi fan, you prick. >_<
"Rip and Tear. Rip and tear until it's done."
"To the good people I met on this site (Kordosa, Minhtam, Crisu, Maglor, Desufire, Momo, Marinara, Midnight-Jasper, Hikarin, Momento10, Shiraoky, Alex, Bastion, Superunature, Demi., Sedon, xcrossfacekillahx, Silver21, CureRainbow) thank you for the nice memories."
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Post by Fuijiwara » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:52 pm

Elvinsky wrote:
RichardJoash wrote:

That is, IF there is still an ISML next year... (Well, that's my theory on that "important announcement.")

Also, Kurumi defeating Yaya is sweet payback for your harassment of my fellow Kurumi fan, you prick. >_<

Someone is retiring
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2020 Female Favorite: Holo
2020 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi
2019 Female Favorite: Akemi Homura
2019 Male Favorite: Arima Kōsei
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.

Post by maglor » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:48 pm

Elvinsky wrote: That is, IF there is still an ISML next year... (Well, that's my theory on that "important announcement.")
There will be ISML next year. We have every intention of hosting ISML for the foreseeable future. The surprises is of very different nature, and is the result of listening to voices of diverse people.
Sphire
Space pirate
Space pirate
Wish: Love & Peace

Post by Sphire » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:10 pm

Well, finally got the chance to see results and man, a surprising turn of events! It's always cool to see unexpected things, although I hope it's not just in favour of 1 character.
Zefyris wrote:outside of obvious antivoting on the other part of the bracket from our usual communities doing that each year (can't just vote for your preferences any more, right?), the difference between KYH and Asuna is astounding. I'm not following SAO II yet, did something happen with Asuna in it, or is she still not present (since she isn't supposed to be really active during the third arc...).
Because at this rate, she got the circlet in the bag.
I dunno, Asuna always had Hime's number last year, I think she did around 1000 VD against Hime at some point. Granted, today was a lot more but, given that the two characters come from the same LN author (if I'm not mistaken), it's probably the right assumption to make that their fanbase overlaps (heavily shifted towards Asuna though). Today's result is massive for Asuna, no doubt, but she is Hime's Achilles heel. Really, their Ruby RS result is the anomaly, and it was probably to stop Asuna from winning the Ruby necklace. I just hope the rest of the results aren't just anti-voting. Seeing Nanami up there challenging is pretty awesome.
Desufire wrote:I am literally just sitting here laughing to myself.

These results are amazing.

I don't care if some of my favorites lost the upsets in Nova are just.... pure sweetness..

NANAMIN FOR SAPPHIRE
MASHIRO FOR DIAMOND
SAKURASOU FOR TIARA
I'm down for that!

Also, I've been wondering, is there a reason the 'league' isn't being shown on the front page? I mean, if I knew nothing about the new system, I'd have thought everyone who lost in round 1 was out with no chance of advancing to PS2. But they do, as slim as it is. I'd have thought the league would've been shown so that people know not to give up. Looking at today's results, I think most characters who stand a chance won, so maybe people are smarter than I'm giving them credit for.
Bloodborne AwesomeShow
Hajime Tanegashima
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Hajime Tanegashima » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:10 pm

Elvinsky wrote:Also, Kurumi defeating Yaya is sweet payback for your harassment of my fellow Kurumi fan, you prick. >_<
I hadn't noticed till now... Well, reading all that, I think he very likely referred to the fact I edited that campaign post after the voting ended. Even if it couldn't help anymore, there was a mistake with one of the URLs of the images and I wanted to fix it.

Anyway, let's focus on what is important, Elvinsky ^^ Kurumi is one step away from the Circlet finals and we have to do all we can to help her ^^
#BelieveInKurumi
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13
Wish: Unlimited Paper Works

Post by BugH » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:41 pm

maglor wrote:
Elvinsky wrote: That is, IF there is still an ISML next year... (Well, that's my theory on that "important announcement.")
There will be ISML next year. We have every intention of hosting ISML for the foreseeable future. The surprises is of very different nature, and is the result of listening to voices of diverse people.
what...what....
Maggy will do Platinum Disco dance at the end of PS ???
Shocking news
:o :o
Image>Thanks to my secret santa<
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Post by Fuijiwara » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:48 pm

BugH wrote:
maglor wrote:
what...what....
Shocking news

Or will he use his smexy voice and sing Yukitoki?

Last edited by Fuijiwara on Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
Wish: a kookie?

Post by kanohistorm » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:51 pm

ohoho, what an interesting turn of events
spoiler alert :3
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō

Post by smartboyhw » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:51 pm

ISML 2014 Exhibition Period PV: A solo performance by maglor. littlepox and the PV production team, you know what to do :P
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13
Wish: Unlimited Paper Works

Post by BugH » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:06 pm

smartboyhw wrote:ISML 2014 Exhibition Period PV: A solo performance by maglor. littlepox and the PV production team, you know what to do :P
I suggest this song

"Love love maggy
Love love maggy"
Image>Thanks to my secret santa<
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Badges:
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.

Post by Bastion » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:59 pm

Desufire wrote:I am literally just sitting here laughing to myself.

These results are amazing.

I don't care if some of my favorites lost the upsets in Nova are just.... pure sweetness..

NANAMIN FOR SAPPHIRE
MASHIRO FOR DIAMOND
SAKURASOU FOR TIARA
Rose-colored post-season
I support this campaign
kukimunstir
~Moon Rider~
~Moon Rider~
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 211
2018 Female Favorite: Diamond
2018 Male Favorite: Ciel Phantomhive
Wish: to not get what i don't deserve & wildin'

Post by kukimunstir » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:52 am

BugH wrote:
maglor wrote:
what...what....
Shocking news
That platinum :o !!! Muh heart
After all, to me the most important thing is that you're truthful - claire.