RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 4

Single-Elimination Tournament and future ISML contests
User avatar
Hajime Tanegashima
Familiar
Familiar
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:43 am
Melon Pan: 50

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 4

Post by Hajime Tanegashima » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:33 am

kukimunstir wrote:Kurumi...won???
Without manipulation from that bag of voters? Of course. No need for any kind of campaigning. Let's not forget Kotori was the first tool they used, then they switched to Asuna at around the end of Emerald. And if what they want is to prove their capability of manipulating the contest and bend the results to their will, they might change again.

Reality is, ISML has been in the hands of those voters all the season till now. I guess the measures against multivoting, by reducing the VF a lot, made the results easier to manipulate. If I recall correctly, someone has posted that they even brag about their "power" in some places, with even possible targets for their "help". Kotori is a strong and likable character, but her first place at the RS and her 35-0 weren't real. Very few wanted to see it after her poor NM results, one after another. Nanami is a character with strength above average (a respectable T2), but her strength in the Circlet matches wasn't real, and again people looked away because they liked the idea of an underdog winning. And Asuna's strength isn't real either, but product of those voters' whims. Maybe they will stick to Asuna till the end of the season, or maybe they won't. Who knows. Depends on how funny is it for them.

Miracles never existed. The dream has ended. Welcome to the Nightmare.
#BelieveInKurumi
User avatar
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Posts: 4242
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:39 pm
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 4

Post by Fuijiwara » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:35 am

Hajime Tanegashima wrote:
kukimunstir wrote:Kurumi...won???
Without manipulation from that bag of voters? Of course. No need for any kind of campaigning. Let's not forget Kotori was the first tool they used, then they switched to Asuna at around the end of Emerald. And if what they want is to prove their capability of manipulating the contest and bend the results to their will, they might change again.

Reality is, ISML has been in the hands of those voters all the season till now. I guess the measures against multivoting, by reducing the VF a lot, made the results easier to manipulate. If I recall correctly, someone has posted that they even brag about their "power" in some places, with even possible targets for their "help". Kotori is a strong and likable character, but her first place at the RS and her 35-0 weren't real. Very few wanted to see it after her poor NM results, one after another. Nanami is a character with strength above average (a respectable T2), but her strength in the Circlet matches wasn't real, and again people looked away because they liked the idea of an underdog winning. And Asuna's strength isn't real either, but product of those voters' whims. Maybe they will stick to Asuna till the end of the season, or maybe they won't. Who knows. Depends on how funny is it for them.

Miracles never existed. The dream has ended. Welcome to the Nightmare.
Am voting for Kurumi or Asuna for Tiara, unless Nanami shows me another miracle
Image
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
Posts: 3121
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:25 am
Badges:
Melon Pan: 55
2020 Female Favorite: Shiina Mashiro
2020 Male Favorite: Lelouch Lamperouge
2019 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
2019 Male Favorite: Levi
2018 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
2018 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma
Location: China

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 4

Post by Homura » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:48 am

Hajime Tanegashima wrote:
kukimunstir wrote:Kurumi...won???
Without manipulation from that bag of voters? Of course. No need for any kind of campaigning. Let's not forget Kotori was the first tool they used, then they switched to Asuna at around the end of Emerald. And if what they want is to prove their capability of manipulating the contest and bend the results to their will, they might change again.

Reality is, ISML has been in the hands of those voters all the season till now. I guess the measures against multivoting, by reducing the VF a lot, made the results easier to manipulate. If I recall correctly, someone has posted that they even brag about their "power" in some places, with even possible targets for their "help". Kotori is a strong and likable character, but her first place at the RS and her 35-0 weren't real. Very few wanted to see it after her poor NM results, one after another. Nanami is a character with strength above average (a respectable T2), but her strength in the Circlet matches wasn't real, and again people looked away because they liked the idea of an underdog winning. And Asuna's strength isn't real either, but product of those voters' whims. Maybe they will stick to Asuna till the end of the season, or maybe they won't. Who knows. Depends on how funny is it for them.

Miracles never existed. The dream has ended. Welcome to the Nightmare.
very entertaining argument, perhaps we should dance in the Nightmare.
User avatar
Keima
Undine
Undine
Posts: 654
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:13 am
Worships: Black Rock Shooter (BRS)
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Still want even more professional quality Vocaloid events in the U.S.

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 4

Post by Keima » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:49 am

Inori winning was truly shitty! Other than that I guess I'm OK with results. Would have preferred Kotori and Mikoto winning their matches but oh well. At least azu-nyan and Chitanda and Tsukiko all won. I do like the Kanade poster but I gotta admit the one with her and Mikoto together is pretty neat.
User avatar
Hajime Tanegashima
Familiar
Familiar
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:43 am
Melon Pan: 50

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 4

Post by Hajime Tanegashima » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:56 am

Homura wrote:very entertaining argument, perhaps we should dance in the Nightmare.
All will, or they leave. The question is, which steps shall each voter or faction perform.
#BelieveInKurumi
User avatar
Hetaliafan09
Cherry blossom
Cherry blossom
Posts: 961
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:58 am
Worships: Gilgamesh
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Become a member of the Straw Hat crew.

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 4

Post by Hetaliafan09 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:34 am

This is some shitty shit. Holy shit.
User avatar
Veon
Salamander
Salamander
Posts: 618
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:07 pm
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 105
2018 Female Favorite: Tōsaka Rin
Wish: Contract?

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 4

Post by Veon » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:02 am

Hajime Tanegashima wrote:
kukimunstir wrote:Kurumi...won???
Without manipulation from that bag of voters? Of course. No need for any kind of campaigning. Let's not forget Kotori was the first tool they used, then they switched to Asuna at around the end of Emerald. And if what they want is to prove their capability of manipulating the contest and bend the results to their will, they might change again.
???
Lol. So now we can say about all results if we don't like them that they are due anti-voting? :lol:
If you really believe that the result in Kotori vs Kurumi match in aquamarine is due anti-voting then i want ask you about one think:
By whom? Kanade? Mikoto? Their fans don't have a reason to afraid Kurumi.

The difference between Aquamarine result and today result are made by DaL season 2 and by Kurumi fans mobilize.
Kotori didn't have much screen time in second season (i think that even dumb trio had more screen time, then her), so her support couldn't increase.
On the different side stays Kurumi who's got even same episodes for her and some of her motives were shown.
Aquamarine round 7 was before those episodes ware released.
User avatar
Hajime Tanegashima
Familiar
Familiar
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:43 am
Melon Pan: 50

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 4

Post by Hajime Tanegashima » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:36 am

Did you read all my post? The bag of voters who have been manipulating begun doing so at Aquamarine 7, against Kurumi. Why? Because they wanted to? Who knows. Why did they chose Kotori first, and allowed Asuna to be humilliated by Yoshino? Why did they switch sides at the end of Emerald, which made Kotori almost lose against Rikka? Why did Kotori lose against Tsukiko? It's commonly accepted that those voters act from China. Look at the color of China in Aqua 7 and then in this round. Their support for Kotori simply vanished. No extra help from those voters, and results change damatically.

Those voters aren't fans from anyone in particular. They simply coordinately support whoever they want for their own reasons. Maybe it's a hype caused by a transitory peak of popularity of a character, maybe it's for fun, maybe it's to demonstrate their power. This is no Mikoto, Kanade, Kotori or Asuna fandom. No. It's a bag of voters that decide to manipulate the results. Why against Kurumi? Because she was the strongest contestant at Nova, and everyone agreed on that at the beginning of the season. What happened in that match? Everyone, or almost everyone, thought Kurumi would win. There was a pro-Kotori campaign that Kurumi fans mistakenly didn't answer. Maybe Kotori would have surprised Kurumi equally without those voter's help due to the overconfidence of Kurumi fandom. But the truth is that Kotori received that important help. And continued doing so until those voters suddenly abandoned her for Asuna. Because they never were her fans. Same for Asuna. Does her role at SAO II explain her rise of strength? Definitely, her role alone can't. She does near to nothing. But hey, SAO II airing, bored of Kotori... Why not switch to Asuna, who is struggling in the middle of T1?

It's true that Kurumi fans mobilized along the season, but it wasn't due to DaL II. What isn't true is that the loss of strength of Kotori can be explained by her lack of screen in DaL II. If Kotori was so strong at the beginning, why has she lost that much strength and so, so suddenly? You say she didn't have any screen time. She was strong before DaL II emision... then, that screen time, even if short, makes her weaker? It doesn't make sense no matter how you look at it. The difference is, Kurumi had a fanbase there for her, and Kotori didn't. Once Kotori lost that extra help, Kurumi won. Kurumi has endured more attacks from that bag of voters than anyone. As I've said, I think we can agree that is commonly accepted that the bag of voters act form China. Look at China in the world map in all of Kurumi's T1 matches. Look at China in the world map of all of Kurumi's NM. Look at China in the world map in the decisive PS matches, that is, Rikka and Nanami. And finally, look at China in the world map in this match against Kotori, and compare the color of China in that unimportant match and when Kotori has lost their support against Aquamarine 7. They interfere in the decisive matches, and always against Kurumi. Why? Only they know, but my guess it's because it's not fun to support someone with the fanbase she has. Too easy. They rather go along with hypes (they want upsets, and hypes make them easier), switch for fun, for the self-satisfaction of being able to bend ISML to their will, or for whatever any other reason they might have. But if after all what has happened, you refuse to see the truth, I won't try to convince you. But if you wish to begin understanding what is happening at ISML, you should accept there is a bag of voters bending results to their whims. They aren't fans of anyone, or else they would have never left Kotori, or they would have been with Asuna from the beginning. They just have fun that way.

Do you, in the contrary, choose to believe all are "miracles" suddenly happening and crumbling as quickly as they were built? Be my guest.
#BelieveInKurumi
User avatar
ThreeMadness
Nikuman
Nikuman
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:34 pm
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Darker than Black S3
Yuru Yuri S3
Saki The Actual Nationals
Love Live story never end

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 4

Post by ThreeMadness » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:39 am

Veon wrote:
Hajime Tanegashima wrote:
kukimunstir wrote:Kurumi...won???
Without manipulation from that bag of voters? Of course. No need for any kind of campaigning. Let's not forget Kotori was the first tool they used, then they switched to Asuna at around the end of Emerald. And if what they want is to prove their capability of manipulating the contest and bend the results to their will, they might change again.
???
Lol. So now we can say about all results if we don't like them that they are due anti-voting? :lol:
If you really believe that the result in Kotori vs Kurumi match in aquamarine is due anti-voting then i want ask you about one think:
By whom? Kanade? Mikoto? Their fans don't have a reason to afraid Kurumi.

The difference between Aquamarine result and today result are made by DaL season 2 and by Kurumi fans mobilize.
Kotori didn't have much screen time in second season (i think that even dumb trio had more screen time, then her), so her support couldn't increase.
On the different side stays Kurumi who's got even same episodes for her and some of her motives were shown.
Aquamarine round 7 was before those episodes ware released.
Maybe it was insurance? Given that the DAL girls were the strongest debuting characters, people had reason to be wary. Sure Kanade and Mikoto fans probably didn't fear her but Kurumi is generally regarded as DAL's no. 1 powerhouse. Don't forget she defeated Kotori during eliminations in 2013 to claim the diadem (which happened before DAL S2 aired). I'm not saying those results mean much and neither am I saying AQ7 was due to antivoting but given the inconsistent results, you can't dismiss that possibility either.
#Support Tokisaki Kurumi
User avatar
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Posts: 4242
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:39 pm
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 4

Post by Fuijiwara » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:42 am

Hajime


Try not to take this too seriously. So what if the fans are like that. If you'regonna critizse people on what their beliefs, then what good is your belief then. Each person has their own point of view and supportive characters they want to vote for. If you want to be the pessimistic guy? Go ahead. But if people are being optimistic about it. I suggest you should keep your words to yourself.
No one likes someone who critizse their character just because it contradicts their thinking. Would you like it if people said that Kurumi winning was manipulation? I leave it to you
Image
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RichardJoash
~Eye of Twilight~
~Eye of Twilight~
Posts: 1391
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:46 am
Badges:
Worships: Yaya, Asseylum, Hestia, Nao, Rory, Albedo and Stella Vermillion
Melon Pan: 45
2020 Male Favorite: Kurogane Ikki
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2018 Female Favorite: Yaya
Wish: To tell the fans of Porsche, Subaru, Honda, Chevrolet, Can-Am On-Road and ROG Phone, ROG Phone 2 and ROG Phone 3 to join ISML and get those Turkeys off the Thanksgiving Menu
Location: Bahayang Pag-Asa, Bacoor Cavite, The Philippines
Contact:

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 4

Post by RichardJoash » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:57 am

Congrats to Yaya, Asuna, and Kurumi. Maybe inb4 some-other-guy's BS, but it's indeed a good run.
Kono Hoshi o Nameru na yo! Image Sankyuu, Hikarin! Image From my secret santa
User avatar
Magnux7
Seitokaichou
Seitokaichou
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:49 pm
Worships: Shana
Melon Pan: 85
Wish: More cute yuri in anime *-*
Location: Norway

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 4

Post by Magnux7 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:59 am

Veon wrote:???
Lol. So now we can say about all results if we don't like them that they are due anti-voting? :lol:
If you really believe that the result in Kotori vs Kurumi match in aquamarine is due anti-voting then i want ask you about one think:
By whom? Kanade? Mikoto? Their fans don't have a reason to afraid Kurumi.

The difference between Aquamarine result and today result are made by DaL season 2 and by Kurumi fans mobilize.
Kotori didn't have much screen time in second season (i think that even dumb trio had more screen time, then her), so her support couldn't increase.
On the different side stays Kurumi who's got even same episodes for her and some of her motives were shown.
Aquamarine round 7 was before those episodes ware released.
Haha, that's a funny statement there.
You do realize todays result between Kotori and Kurumi reflects more on the reality right?
You do realize that Kurumi has a higher fandom around the internet than Kotori does? She even had before season 2 -_-
There was no reason to manipulate the votes between them today, because they were out of the competition anyway.
Back in aquamarine, Kurumi was acknowledged as a bigger threat than Kotori, which made certain people start ANTI-voting her.
Just look at what happend a little while ago, Kotori lost in the second match of PS1, while Kurumi survived to the third match.

All in all, it has been shown that DAL characters aren't really that strong anymore. But Kurumi has certainly the most strength among them :?
Image Image
User avatar
Hajime Tanegashima
Familiar
Familiar
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:43 am
Melon Pan: 50

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 4

Post by Hajime Tanegashima » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:05 am

I say what I think and bring evidences that I think support what I say. Kurumi's performance is consistent during all the year, NMs included. The change of preferences in the world region where the manipulators are believed to be is also there. Also, I didn't criticize any character, just talked about their strength and how they might have been used. Lastly, I don't take this seriously. I just come, expose my point of view (I think forums are for that) and leave. If someone argues against what I've said, I either ignore if I don't have time or am not in the mood, or reply saying why I think I'm right and the other person isn't. That's discussing, I think. Finally, as I just said in my latest post, I don't care if people believe me or not. I expose an idea. If people believe it, fine. If not, fine too. If people argument against it, I'll defend it or not, depending on if I feel or not like doing so. As I said, I humbly think that's called discussing: one exposes his/her ideas, other does the same, sometimes they argument against each other and in the end the reader decides who to believe. Simple.
#BelieveInKurumi
User avatar
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Posts: 3178
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 8:28 am
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13
Wish: Unlimited Paper Works
Location: Tokiwadai Dormitory
Contact:

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 4

Post by BugH » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:06 pm

my head....
my eyes.....

headache from reading all of these stuff
@_@

#WHYSOSERIOUS

BTW
avery-kun
I love that conversation in diamond room
even it was stagnant in Stella, still it was a great battle
hoping a "new Stella" next year

Congratz Kanade for the 3-times
:3
Image>Thanks to my secret santa<
User avatar
Sphire
Space pirate
Space pirate
Posts: 387
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:09 am
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Love & Peace

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 4

Post by Sphire » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:44 pm

Oh yea, I haven't commented yet.

Congrats to Asuna for winning the Sapphire circlet! Congrats to Kanade for winning the Diamond circlet!

Congrats to Nanami for trying! You only lost <100 votes from the semis I think, but Asuna just got way more.

Congrats to Mikoto for getting so close! Kanade vs Mikoto really is the marquee match-up of ISML.
Bloodborne AwesomeShow
User avatar
Tokei Shikake Tenshi
Rogue
Rogue
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:02 pm
Worships: Yuki Kajiura
Melon Pan: 55
Wish: Chocolate sundaes

RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 4

Post by Tokei Shikake Tenshi » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:45 pm

I don't know how to react, to be honest.
Happy about Misaka Mikoto losing, though. Hehe...
Nanami lost by quite a gap, but I don't give a shit about Sakurarou and SAO.
Tsukiko won, and I'm so happy!
Kuroyukihime over Takanashi Rikka... WHY?

WHY MUST INORI WIN?!
Gokou Ruri won... I guess I'm fine with it.
YES! Ayase lost!

Anyway, congratulations to Kanade Tachibana for getting back revenge from Misaka Mikoto, and claiming her Circlet once again!
Misaka was close, and just a few more votes, she could've won. I'm wondering when both of them will retire.
I'm getting tired.

By the way, I KNOW this is rash, but I haven't taken a liking to the posters.
Asuna's poster looks a little plain, and I don't like the render to be honest. I don't like Asuna, heh. But congrats!
Kanade's poster doesn't fit with her character. I know, you ran out of renders. Congrats, Kanade!

Overall, it's fine. TOKISAKI KURUMI FOR THE TIARA!!!
ImageThanks to Hikari-chan for the amazing signature!
Gyate~Show
Image Image Image
Meguca, Donut-chan and Neptune
User avatar
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Posts: 5614
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:58 am
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.
Location: existing
Contact:

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 4

Post by Bastion » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:37 pm

Kordosa wrote:As for the posters, I'm disappointed that the art staff didn't choose to use Asuna as her blue-haired character in ALO (which was animated in the last episode of the first season, the Sword Art Online: Extra Edition OVA, and the current second season).
Someone needs a spanking.

Blue-haired Asuna confused me for a bit when I watched the OVA, I thought they might have thrown in another character for a while. Asuna is 'The Flash'. blue just doesn't really help the image. I prefer blonde.
User avatar
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
Posts: 3121
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:25 am
Badges:
Melon Pan: 55
2020 Female Favorite: Shiina Mashiro
2020 Male Favorite: Lelouch Lamperouge
2019 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
2019 Male Favorite: Levi
2018 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
2018 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma
Location: China

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 4

Post by Homura » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:44 pm

ThreeMadness wrote:
Veon wrote:
Hajime Tanegashima wrote:
kukimunstir wrote:Kurumi...won???
Without manipulation from that bag of voters? Of course. No need for any kind of campaigning. Let's not forget Kotori was the first tool they used, then they switched to Asuna at around the end of Emerald. And if what they want is to prove their capability of manipulating the contest and bend the results to their will, they might change again.
???
Lol. So now we can say about all results if we don't like them that they are due anti-voting? :lol:
If you really believe that the result in Kotori vs Kurumi match in aquamarine is due anti-voting then i want ask you about one think:
By whom? Kanade? Mikoto? Their fans don't have a reason to afraid Kurumi.

The difference between Aquamarine result and today result are made by DaL season 2 and by Kurumi fans mobilize.
Kotori didn't have much screen time in second season (i think that even dumb trio had more screen time, then her), so her support couldn't increase.
On the different side stays Kurumi who's got even same episodes for her and some of her motives were shown.
Aquamarine round 7 was before those episodes ware released.
Maybe it was insurance? Given that the DAL girls were the strongest debuting characters, people had reason to be wary. Sure Kanade and Mikoto fans probably didn't fear her but Kurumi is generally regarded as DAL's no. 1 powerhouse. Don't forget she defeated Kotori during eliminations in 2013 to claim the diadem (which happened before DAL S2 aired). I'm not saying those results mean much and neither am I saying AQ7 was due to antivoting but given the inconsistent results, you can't dismiss that possibility either.
I always think if Kurumi had won the AQ7, she could or would have finished the RS with a perfect record instead of Kotori, also she might have already won a necklace. An unexpected strike at the beginning of season could totally change the tide, perhaps this is why some people might have thought it was valuable for doing something at that time. I support Kotori, but I don't avoid some those "facts".
User avatar
Hajime Tanegashima
Familiar
Familiar
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:43 am
Melon Pan: 50

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 4

Post by Hajime Tanegashima » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:51 pm

Thank you for those words, Homura. I also think like that and, above all, if you understand that what I said isn't criticizing and even less insulting other characters (as I think you do), then I'm happy.
#BelieveInKurumi
User avatar
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
Posts: 3121
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:25 am
Badges:
Melon Pan: 55
2020 Female Favorite: Shiina Mashiro
2020 Male Favorite: Lelouch Lamperouge
2019 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
2019 Male Favorite: Levi
2018 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
2018 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma
Location: China

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 4

Post by Homura » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:01 pm

Hajime Tanegashima wrote:Thank you for those words, Homura. I also think like that and, above all, if you understand that what I said isn't criticizing and even less insulting other characters (as I think you do), then I'm happy.
I simply think your arguments are persuasive from a reader's eye. I don't think they are criticizing, and being frankness is a personality I always consider good. As a supporter of Shana, I think I understand the "misfortune" of a character with strong fanbase in a better way. I also agree with your definition of discussing, but I'd like to add one more point: even a person with strongest arguments is able to be persuaded by others, and it's ok to change your mind during a discussion. But I don't think it's this time.
Locked