There are two ways to win:
Method #1: The highest scorer will be able to choose from a list which character will have a captcha made for next. For the entire year, a maximum of two characters may be chosen through this method. You may decline and instead choose Method #2 below.
Method #2: The second highest scorer at the end of Elimination will get to choose a character for an exhibition match. For the entire year, a maximum of two characters may be won through this method.
Method #3: Lucky Draw. 1 of the players will be randomly selected to win a character pick for an exhibition match. To qualify for the draw, you must participate in Fantasy for at least 5 of the 10 match days. Getting a higher score increases your chance of winning so be sure to try right to the very end! Players who win a prize via Method #1 and #2 during this fantasy period are not eligible to win a second character via the Lucky Draw. For the entire year, a player may only win one character through this method.
Tiara winner prediction rules:
- Submit your picks for the winners of the Heavenly Tiara by sitemailing RegalStar. To play it safe, post your picks in this thread as well (unless you already did in in a previous topic).
- You must submit your Tiara prediction, or any change to your prediction before Round 5 fantasy submission is over. It is preferable that you submit them as soon as possible. Please post any changes to your tiara winners as a new post in the newest Fantasy Round thread instead of editing your old post. Remember to PM RegalStar about your change as well.
- If you predict correctly for the Tiara winner, you will be rewarded with 5*((number of predictions + 10) / (number of correct predictions + 5)) points.
- Only entries submitted via the link below will be accepted.
- You have until the end of the regular voting period to submit your entry.
- I will be able to see your password (it is NOT encrypted), so do not use the same password that you use for this forum, your e-mail, bank account, etc..
- You will predict if each indicated character's percentage of total votes will be over or under a corresponding percentage.
- Everyone starts with 0 points.
- A correct prediction will earn you points based on the percentage of people who got the match right. You no longer lose points for an incorrect prediction.
- Points system summary: If you get a match right that a lot of people get wrong, you get a huge number of points. If you get a match right that most people get right you gain a small number of points. You don't lose points for an incorrect prediction or abstain.
- Points system details: Points for a correct prediction = (number of predictions + 10) / (number of correct predictions + 5)
- Your score is the total sum of ALL 10 days. Be sure not to miss a day!
- Abstain is never correct so if you're not sure, make your best guess!
- Use your forum username as your username. Post "I submitted" here, so we know you are playing and not spamming the ballot.
- If you submit under two different usernames from the same IP, then they will not count.
- Your username must be alphanumeric only AND cannot be gibberish, or I will not accept it.
- If you have submitted a Fantasy for this round prior to this thread, you will have to resubmit~
Here are the Over/Under percentages that will be used for Elimination 5:
Yūki Asuna: 60%
Arena 2: Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko vs Shiina Mashiro
Shiina Mashiro: 56%
Arena 3: Kirisaki Chitoge vs Kannagi Kazari
Kirisaki Chitoge: 69%
Arena 4: Shibasaki Roka vs Kirasaka Sayaka
Kirasaka Sayaka: 57%
Arena 5: Tokido Saya vs Yonomori Kobeni
Tokido Saya: 51%
Arena 6: Hasegawa Yume vs Kinoshita Ringo
Kinoshita Ringo: 65%
Arena 7: Misaka Mikoto vs Yoshino
Misaka Mikoto: 59%
Arena 8: Tokisaki Kurumi vs Aragaki Ayase
Tokisaki Kurumi: 54%
Arena 9: Aihara Enju vs Shiba Miyuki
Aihara Enju: 57%
Arena 10: Tachibana Marika vs Stephanie Dola
Stephanie Dola: 63%
Arena 11: Kafū Chino vs Kuroha Neko
Kafū Chino: 51%
Arena 12: Tedeza Rize vs Tateyama Ayano
Tateyama Ayano: 50%