[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Postseason 10

Post by Fuijiwara » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:15 am

Well, I guess what I wrote came true and Kotori came for the win and got DAL's first (and probably not the last) jewellery in the form of the Tiara. Congrats. Although I was a Mashiro supporter, Kotori's poster is just fabulous

Moving on to the less pleasant results
I wonder how Chitoge won. Onodera is c early more popular, and it's shown in all the character polls in Nisekoi that Onodera dominates. Where Chitoge would place top 3. I guess tsundere is more supported here.

Shiro> Enju
Outright Dissapointment by Enju. That VD is too big and really depressing for a Enju fan like me. Rally disappointed by Enju but kinda expected. Nice job Shiro, nice job. ...

Overall, rather interesting results but could been better

Some Spring competitors who could have made it far.
-Shiba Miyuki- as much as I hate brocons, I have to admit her strgenth is really powerful. Too bad she got shut down by Enju.
-Izayoi Miku - beating Saegusa by little doesn't seem much but what Mahouka season 2 almost Brough Miyuki her victory, you cannot underestimate Saegusa. Oh if only Miku had a easier round.
Spring characters who were lucky
Kafuu Chino-- All her rounds had been very easy, no surprise she could mange top 4
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
Badges:
Melon Pan: 55
2019 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
2019 Male Favorite: Levi
2018 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
2018 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma

Post by Homura » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:22 am

Team Rocket Elite wrote:Keep it up Shana and keep winning for as long as you can!
Kurogarasu wrote:
Homura wrote:When Shana faced DAL characters, even HK & Taiwan abandoned her Orz
Honestly though, shana would have made it a lot further if she hadn't faced off with the DAL crew, since most of her supporters are DAL fans. Still though, she did a great run and managed to get into top 16, which I think is an achievement in itself
Yeah, also she met the advancing "miracle" Nanami right after winning against Tsukiko, which was a bit lack of luck. The VD when she faced Kurumi & Yoshino was less than 400, actually making me feel a bit optimistic.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Post by Reverend » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:24 am

Kurogarasu wrote:
Homura wrote:
Magnux7 wrote:This is why I won't participate in ISML anymore

I swear, only China alone can make anyone win even if the whole world is against it.
There's no point in participating when 1 country has 80-90% of all votes.
Come on! you're definitely wrong! Mainland China currently only has about 30% of all votes, by statistics!
Also, it looks like majority of the world voted for mashiro only because the rest of the world is big. You're forgetting that the majority of the voters are fromsoutheast Asia, especially in China and Japan.
corrected this a bit, since China and Japan is not SEA :p
Well, It can't be helped: Shana has a lot of fans here in Indonesia, and now there's a Shana substitute...

Mashiro can only blame herself for this:
1. She (her fanbase, I mean) should have make more effort in massing supporter, expecially since DAL has suffered much in PS I & II, which means they finally realized the need to unite.
2. Sakurasou loss their main attraction this year (Nanami, whose beaten in PS II Quarter Final by none other than Kotori)
No matter how weak Nanami is, she is still the main show in ISML for Sakurasou this year. Since Kotori beaten the main show, beating the side show will not be that much of an effort.
SpoilerShow
Well, if I am the one who masses Sakurasou fans, I'll make myself an alliance with Kanade diehards in China to vote for Nanami in QF and get rid of Kotori early, since I know they will want to do the same.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
LOveLive!
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss
Melon Pan: 306
Wish: To do IIDX well

Post by LOveLive! » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:33 am

Fuijiwara wrote: Moving on to the less pleasant results
I wonder how Chitoge won. Onodera is c early more popular, and it's shown in all the character polls in Nisekoi that Onodera dominates. Where Chitoge would place top 3. I guess tsundere is more supportted here.
Because China and Southeast Asia usually vote any shitty tsunderes impudently. :x
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Post by Reverend » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:37 am

I wonder how Chitoge won. Onodera is c early more popular, and it's shown in all the character polls in Nisekoi that Onodera dominates. Where Chitoge would place top 3. I guess tsundere is more supported here.
she's just being unlucky...
Onodera is still a possible powerhouse for next season. With a little stable campaigning, she might even stand against Shiro (she's a member of HanaKana, right?)

especially since I don't see DAL's doing better next year. From what I've read in the LN, while the twist of story is good, it's still not good enough to sell as an animation... unless the season that (perhaps) comes after the movie is as good as Season 1, I don't see DAL doing as good as this year.

Still expecting Amagi and Grisaia (especially since Grisaia seems to be well adapted for the size of the project)
LOveLive! wrote:Because China and Southeast Asia usually vote any shitty tsunderes impudently. :x
lol...
blame the shitty medias here, who shape the mainstream of favorites for everybody...
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
Badges:

Post by Homura » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:41 am

LOveLive! wrote:
I wonder how Chitoge won. Onodera is c early more popular, and it's shown in all the character polls in Nisekoi that Onodera dominates. Where Chitoge would place top 3. I guess tsundere is more supportted here.
Because China and Southeast Asia usually vote any shitty tsunderes impudently. :x
Onodera: A typical Hanakana character, isn't she? MORE Hanakana? This should be another reason why Onodera lost. Btw, I'm happy that they supported Kotori this time ^^
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage

Post by Fuijiwara » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:54 am

Homura.

Don't insult Onodera. I get pissed off easily when people say: Just another Hana Kana

I'm warning you.
2015 SilversShow
Zefyris
Gnome
Gnome
Worships: Midarezaki Kyouka
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: ISML 2015 Nova Division to have at least one character I favor.

Post by Zefyris » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:55 am

BTW? does someone has the full ranking of the top 16? I searched it on the page result but it doesn't seem to be here this year (at least for now).
Homura wrote:
LOveLive! wrote:
Onodera: A typical Hanakana character, isn't she? MORE Hanakana? This should be another reason why Onodera lost. Btw, I'm happy that they supported Kotori this time ^^
For real, if you have a problem with the way a seiyuu voices a character, rather than casting it aside, read the original material instead to make a proper advice. That's the same kind of problem that Taiga has. "She's voiced by kugimiya so she has to be a typical tsundere"; what a joke.
LOveLive!
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss
Melon Pan: 306
Wish: To do IIDX well

Post by LOveLive! » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:01 am

Reverend wrote:
she's just being unlucky...
Onodera is still a possible powerhouse for next season. With a little stable campaigning, she might even stand against Shiro (she's a member of HanaKana, right?)
Unfortunately, I think Nisekoi reps cannot stand against even Stephanie Dora given current ISML trend. :|
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
Badges:

Post by Homura » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:05 am

Fuijiwara wrote:Homura.

Don't insult Onodera. I get pissed off easily when people say: Just another Hana Kana

I'm warning you.
oh forgive me. I'll tell you the difference. When I was watching Nisekoi, what I said was "I'm glad that Kana Hanazawa finally got another character that fits her so much! ^^". But when it comes to ISML, it sadly became to the version you just saw_(:з」∠)_
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage

Post by Fuijiwara » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:05 am

Zefyris wrote:BTW? does someone has the full ranking of the top 16? I searched it on the page result but it doesn't seem to be here this year (at least for now).
Homura wrote:
LOveLive! wrote:
For real, if you have a problem with the way a seiyuu voices a character, rather than casting it aside, read the original material instead to make a proper advice. That's the same kind of problem that Taiga has. "She's voiced by kugimiya so she has to be a typical tsundere"; what a joke.

BTW, Zefyris

If Im not wrong the ranking is like this.

1. Itsuka Kotori
2 .Shiina Mashiro
3. Tachibana Kanade
4. Aragaki Ayase
5. Aoyama Nanami
6. Kuroyukihime
7. Aisaka Taiga
8. Gokou Ruri ( Kuroneko )
9. Tokisaki Kurumi
10. Yuuki Asuna
11. Yoshino
12. Shana
13. Misaka Mikoto
14. Eucliwood Hellscythe
15. Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko
16. Takanashi Rikka

That's understandable though please be more careful with the language.
2015 SilversShow
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō

Post by smartboyhw » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:14 am

Congratulations Kotori, and Nanami won while Mashiro lost... Hmm. Good results anyway. Congrats again.
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
Magnux7
Seitokaichou
Seitokaichou
Worships: Shana
Melon Pan: 85
Wish: More cute yuri in anime *-*

Post by Magnux7 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:21 am

I will stick around to vote at the male tournament I guess, at least there people have some better taste ;p
Maybe I will stick around to vote for my favorite Nisekoi characters, but seeing that China, Japan, and Indonesia alone stand for 80% of the result, it's not very tempting and entertaining...

Most of the time I like tsundere characters, especially Shana and Mikoto, but Kotori?... I don't get what people see in her honestly, she was OK most of the time in DAL, but sometimes she was just annoying. Can someone please point out what's Moe about her? because I can't seem to find it at all..
Even Yoshino was more interesting o.o
Image Image
Zefyris
Gnome
Gnome
Worships: Midarezaki Kyouka
Wish: ISML 2015 Nova Division to have at least one character I favor.

Post by Zefyris » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:25 am

Thanks for the rankings
? Was I rude somewhere? I read back my post and didn't see anything O_o
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
Badges:

Post by Homura » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:27 am

Zefyris wrote: For real, if you have a problem with the way a seiyuu voices a character, rather than casting it aside, read the original material instead to make a proper advice. That's the same kind of problem that Taiga has. "She's voiced by kugimiya so she has to be a typical tsundere"; what a joke.
A good point you made. Zefyris you're a good voter, so I'll take what you said seriously. I've been being a fan (I think I am) of Kana Hanazawa for a couple of years, so I admit that's a weird situation. But it's part of the glamour of ISML, isn't it?
Kiwigiwi
[Apteryx mantelli]
[Apteryx mantelli]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Death
Melon Pan: 81
Wish: For people to stop taking advantage of me

Post by Kiwigiwi » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:28 am

I'm warning you.
It's okay to insult rie kugimiya tsundere but not okay to say people vote for a certain character because hana kana voiced them. This is just so sad.

Honestly I don't think the voices have anything to do with the votes. Can we just leave the poor seiyuus out of this. Which also means no calling shana, taiga and the other tsunderes shitty. Honestly, just because YOU don't like the character doesn't mean they are shitty. Can't we all learn to be more accepting for once?

I'll admit. I don't like most of the characters hana kana portrays, but she's doing her job, and she does have talent. Same with rie kugimiya. It's just sad that most characters kugimiya are famous for are the more mainstream tsundere.

So yeah, let's just leave the seiyuus out of this. Please

♡ Secret Santa Daisuki ♡
SecretsShow
♫ Much love to my secret santa of 2016 ♥
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
Badges:

Post by Homura » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:32 am

Kurogarasu wrote:

I'm warning you.
It's okay to insult tie kugimiya tsundere but not okay to say people vote for a certain character because hana kana voiced them. This is just so sad.

Honestly I don't think the voices have anything to do with the votes. Can we just leave the poor seiyuus out of this. Which also means no calling shana, taiga and the other tsunderes shitty. Honestly, just because YOU don't like the character doesn't mean they are shitty. Can't we all learn to be more accepting for once?
I'm sorry for what I said. I agree with you.
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage

Post by Fuijiwara » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:34 am

Zefyris wrote:Thanks for the rankings
? Was I rude somewhere? I read back my post and didn't see anything O_o

Oh no. It was pointed to Homura.
2015 SilversShow
Kiwigiwi
[Apteryx mantelli]
[Apteryx mantelli]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Death
Melon Pan: 81
Wish: For people to stop taking advantage of me

Post by Kiwigiwi » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:35 am

It's okay, darling. Don't worry.

Well it's over, and I doubt mashiro's run in Isml is done just yet. MALE TOURNAMENT ANYONE?

♡ Secret Santa Daisuki ♡
SecretsShow
♫ Much love to my secret santa of 2016 ♥
Midnight-Jasper
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Badges:
Wish: viva all, baby~

Post by Midnight-Jasper » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:42 am

Four characters who have ever beaten Kanade, three of them got tiaras. And then there's Shana. :P