Single-Elimination Tournament and future ISML contests
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Badges:
Melon Pan: 63

Re: 2015 Postseason General Discussion Thread

Post by shadowhunter » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:43 pm

At this point about ToC. ToC still was about The Great Three. It wasn't about Chitanda, Itsuka or other champions. Maybe, comeback would be best chioce. As I (only my opinion) see, Stella needs them. Coz Stella's RS Top 1 was eliminated at PS1. Coz Stella's PS1 Winner got 16th place after PS2. And Kanade, Misaka or Kuroneko can be beaten. Anyway, staff's decision about 2016's format/rules will be the best, as I hope.
avery-kun
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Berserker!
Melon Pan: 135
Wish: Illya 2017!

Re: 2015 Postseason General Discussion Thread

Post by avery-kun » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:15 pm

shadowhunter wrote:At this point about ToC. ToC still was about The Great Three. It wasn't about Chitanda, Itsuka or other champions. Maybe, comeback would be best chioce. As I (only my opinion) see, Stella needs them. Coz Stella's RS Top 1 was eliminated at PS1. Coz Stella's PS1 Winner got 16th place after PS2. And Kanade, Misaka or Kuroneko can be beaten. Anyway, staff's decision about 2016's format/rules will be the best, as I hope.
Meh. Stella doesn't need a hand out. We saw a similar thing when Kanade, Kuroneko, and Eucliwood graduated. There was a big difference between Stella and Nova, to the point that no Nova even made it to the Tiara semi-finals. And Chitanda came out of RS in fourth place and was also Stella, so Stella can still do well. Besides, they'll get Yukino, Kurumi, and Yoshino next year. I think Stella is fine.