Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Horo, the Wise Wolf
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Bottomless ramen

Postseason 2015 Featured Match Write-ups

Post by Marinara » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:19 am

Featured Match previews/descriptions/teasers for ISML matches are needed every round. Anyone in the community is welcome to contribute in any language. Accepted submissions will be displayed on the front page during the voting round and archived on the site afterwards. You may receive cookies when you submit and/or help edit write-ups.

Archived write-ups can be found here for reference: http://2014.internationalsaimoe.com/con ... _index.php

Guidelines
  • You must be fair to all candidates involved. Write in a neutral voice but keep the reader in suspense, too.
  • Writers have a max total of 5 previews per round.
  • 200-word limit for each Regular Season Nova and Stella preview, Regular Season Male Preview, and 1v1 Exhibition preview, regardless of content or style.
  • 300-word limit for each Exhibition 2v2 preview, due to the pairing of contestants.
  • 400-word limit for each 7-person contestant Necklace and Necklace Exhibition preview.
  • Please use the spelling conventions that ISML uses (e.g. with the macrons ō and ū).
  • Because these will be on the front page, appropriateness and quality of writing are extremely important.
  • Please proofread your work from the perspective of a normal visitor; would he or she understand what you wrote?
  • Try to avoid major plot/character spoilers.
  • Unfortunately, not every submission will be featured.
  • And perhaps MOST IMPORTANT, final revisions of the submissions must be turned in, at the latest, at 10:00 GMT--5 hours before the start of each match.
Tips for Writers
  • Beware of long, cumbersome sentences. While many of them are technically correct, with their commas and conjunctions, they often sound very awkward and become difficult to follow after some length. Try to be considerate of your readers and vary up your sentences' lengths to create regular patterns. Read your works out loud and consider how each sentence sounds.
  • Be very careful of using the same words over and over (example: "girl"), and of using the same sentence structures repeatedly (ex: "Girl A blah blah blah blah blah. On the other hand, Girl B blah blah blah"). Avoid repetition and get creative with your descriptions of the contestants, while still remaining true to their characters.
  • Most of all, try to have fun with your writing! If you find yourself in a slump and using the same style repeatedly with no vigor to your work, then take a break. Maybe read a blog entry or something elsewhere to freshen up your language, then try to write on a clean page. If you're forcing yourself and not having fun, then stop. Come back for the next round. If you're having trouble with something, let us know here and someone or multiple "someones" is/are bound to jump in and aid you.
Post your writings here, and Staff will review and consider them. If you have just ideas, but not whole write-ups, that's okay, too! We can all help each other come up with the best paragraphs to introduce our matches. Thank you for helping to improve ISML!
Marinara's Anime Blog: Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
Marinara
Artisan
Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Horo, the Wise Wolf
Wish: Bottomless ramen

Re: Postseason 2015 Featured Match Write-ups

Post by Marinara » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:20 am

For the first day of Postseason Phase I, there will not be any Male matches, as they will take place during Phase II. In addition to Nova and Stella round 1, there will be following Seasonal matches:

Summer Quarter 1 Summer seasonal Tomori Nao (Charlotte) Sakurada Akane (Jōkamachi no Dandelion)
Summer Quarter 2 Kurobane Yusa (Charlotte) Ebisuzawa Kurumi (Gakkō Gurashi!)

Nova:
Sakura Chiyo vs. Kurousagi
Yukinoshita Yukino vs. Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko
Jibril vs. Tokisaki Kurumi
Yoshino vs. Yatogami Tōka
Onodera Kosaki vs. Tachibana Marika
Shiro vs. Asada Shino
Yuigahama Yui vs. Sento Isuzu
Nishikino Maki vs. Kirisaki Chitoge

Stella:
Illyasviel von Einzbern vs. Aragaki Ayase
Shiina Mashiro vs. Nakamura Yuri
Chitanda Eru vs. Takanashi Rikka
Yūki Asuna vs. Yui-nyan
Tōsaka Rin vs. Eucliwood Hellscythe
Aoyama Nanami vs. Saber
Makise Kurisu vs. Aisaka Taiga
Kuroyukihime vs. Nakano Azusa
Marinara's Anime Blog: Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13
2017 Female Favorite: Shokuhō Misaki
Wish: Unlimited Paper Works

Post by BugH » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:38 am

I take this one for now
Tōsaka Rin vs. Eucliwood Hellscythe (English)Show
Welcome to the Post Season, guys. We have an important match today, a match between two magic users: Tōsaka Rin the young magician and Eucliwood Hellscythe the Necromancer.

Tōsaka Rin, who awakes from her deep sleep in 2014 is back to ISML. With her great moves in Prelims and keep continues in the Regular Season, Rin is able to answer all the challenges by getting the top position of Stella with 30-5. Even though lots of her efforts failed in Necklace Matches, Rin still has chance in two remaining jewels, The Circlet and of course The Tiara.
Her rival is the silent Necromancer, Eucliwood. Her last necklace was in 2012 and since that time it has been a hard way for Eucliwood even just to reach the Necklace Matches. This year, Eucliwood finished at 11th with 25-10 and actually that's not a good news for her career history in ISML. She really needs a new motivation in this year Post Season.

The returning of Rin with her new power in 2015, or it will be Eucliwood who fight for her existence as a strong candidate of the Tiara 2015?
The answer is yours.
Tōsaka Rin vs. Eucliwood Hellscythe (Bahasa)Show
Selamat datang di Post Season, kawan. Kita punya sebuah pertandingan penting hari ini, pertandingan antara dua pengguna kekuatan sihir: Tōsaka Rin sang penyihir muda dan Eucliwood Hellscythe sang Necromancer. Mari kita ulas peforma mereka selama setahun ini.

Tōsaka Rin, yang bangun dari tidurnya di 2014 telah kembali ke ISML. Dengan aksi luar biasanya di Pre-eliminasi dan terus berlanjut di Musim Reguler, Rin mampu menjawab segala tantangan dengan meraih posisi teratas di Stella dengan 30-5. Meski usahanya tahun ini banyak kandas di babak kalung, Rin masih punya kesempatan di 2 perhiasan tersisa, penghias kepala dan tentu saja Sang Tiara.
Lawannya adalah sang Necromancer yang pendiam, Eucliwood. Kalung terakhirnya ada di 2012 dan semenjak itu Eucliwood menjadi sangat sulit bahkan hanya untuk mendekati pertandingan kalung. Tahun ini Eucliwood finis ke-11 dengan 25-10 dan itu bukan berita baik bagi sejarah perjalan Eucliwood di ISML. Dia butuh dorongan baru di Post Season tahun ini.

Kembalinya Rin dengan kekuatan barunya di 2015, ataukah Eucliwood yang akan memperjuangkan eksistensinya sebagai kandidat kuat Tiara 2015?
Semuanya kembali kepada kalian.
Sorry for the "very" late submission
I try to write for other matches and the translations in this weekend
Last edited by BugH on Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image>Thanks to my secret santa<
Toady
[School Idol Producer]
[School Idol Producer]
Badges:
Worships: Tsuruya-san
2017 Female Favorite: Nakano Azusa
2017 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: A wedding for Nico & Maki

Post by Toady » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:27 am

"Good friends in life, but rivals in love."
Onodera Kosaki vs. Tachibana MarikaShow
Every school day, during every break, Marika needs to show her love to her beloved. Jumping on him, offering him gifts, or sending him lovely glances constantly, it seems she has no limits and that her momentum can only be stopped by his fake girlfriend. Kosaki might just be a bit jealous of her and this ability to communicate her feelings so easily. Fortunately, Marika doesn't know that they share the same love, which allows them to have a normal relationship between friends. Kosaki could never be angry at her about this though: she plays the game of love differently, watching from a distance and enjoying every moment she can spend with the one she loves.
Although their common lover didn't make his choice yet, it's now time to make your own!
Onodera Kosaki vs. Tachibana Marika (French)Show
Chaque jour d'école, à chaque pause, Marika ressent le besoin de montrer ses sentiments à son amour. Lui sauter dessus, le couvrir de cadeaux ou simplement lui envoyer constamment des regards amoureux, Marika n'a pas de limite et n'est stoppée dans son élan que par la fausse petite amie de celui qu'elle aime. Kosaki pourrait bien être un peu jalouse d'elle et de sa capacité à transmettre si facilement ses sentiments. Heureusement, Marika ne sait pas qu'elles partagent un amour envers la même personne, ce qui leur permet d'avoir une relation classique entre amies. Kosaki ne pourrait jamais lui en vouloir toutefois : elle joue au jeu de l'amour à sa façon, observant de loin et profitant à fond de chaque moment passé avec l'homme de ses rêves.
Bien que leur amoureux commun n'ait toujours pas fait son choix, c'est maintenant à vous de faire le vôtre !
Last edited by Toady on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Much stuff (but Chibaka has more)Show
#Drunkard4Ever #ThanksKiwi
My Secret Santa is awesome :3

Hikarin <3
Thank you Secret Santa 2016 :3
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Post by Fuijiwara » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:05 am

Nishikino Maki vs Kirisaki Chitoge
Tomori Nao vs Sakurada Akane
Chitanda Eru vs Takanashi Rikka
Tohsaka Rin vs Eucliwood Hellscythe

Tomori Nao vs Sakurada AkaneShow
Akane finally crept past the final camera near her house door and heaved a sigh of relief as she entered the gate where she saw a white-haired girl at the front. Wondering whom it was, she tried to take a closer look but was quickly thwarted as the girl suddenly disappeared and appeared in front of her. Startled, Akane tried to escape using her powers but was caught at her leg by the woman who finally introduced herself as Tomori Nao, her confidence trainer and that she was hired by her family to engage Akane in confidence training in preparation for her speeches. For weeks, they trained on building Akane's confidence, with Nao throwing Akane directly into a random crowd, forcing herself to face her fears directly as she said her speeches and even on Akane's few off-days, Akane had to work on other factors like her speech patterns or her body gestures. After weeks of intense training, it was graduation day as Nao packed up her belongings and got ready to leave the kingdom. As she exited the house, Akane opened her balcony window and saluted to Nao, whom returned the gesture with a smile as she walked off...
Chitanda Eru vs Takanashi RikkaShow
As the saying goes, Curisoity kills the cat, but these two girls make a huge exception to that phrase as their curiosity to things shows no bounds whatsoever as they try to figure out how that particular thing works. For Eru, mysteries of all sorts immediately piques her interest as her eyes brighten with passion,becoming determined to solve the case with her friends, whom reluctantly assist her in their mystery-solving stints. No matter how big or small it may be, nothing escapes the girl who might just be the embodiment of curiosity itself. Whereas in Rikka's case, her big questions are about love. Being foreign to that sort of feeling has left Rikka rather flustered as she explores this new feeling she has to deal with at times when it just suddenly comes out of nowhere. Although sudden to Rikka, there's no doubt that she wants to venture further into this whole new world of love that she is currently in. With all that being said, whom will have their curiosity sated amongst the two of them
Nishikino Maki vs Kirisaki ChitogeShow
'
Arigato ( Song)
By Nishikino Maki and Kirisaki Chitoge

Life is like a bowl of candy, sometimes sweet but sometimes sour and at times it can be bitter
But meeting you was like a heaven's worth of sweet sweet candy
In that room where we first met, it was a start of a beautiful friendship
As we got along closer through those wonderful moments
I felt truly happy, for I enjoyed every single portion of that time we spent together

And so I want to thank you, so very very much, for what you have done for me
And as our time spent together becomes closer and closer, I hope we can get to know each other more
Through all the obstacles and struggles that I might face, I know that I can count on you to guide me through it all
Sincerely, Arigato, for everything.....
Tohsaka Rin vs Eucliwood HellscytheShow
The feeling of being helpless in a crucial situation is something that both Eucliwood and Rin know all too well. Being unable to do anything to prevent that situation from happening due to their inability to help out at all has left them to strive towards a lifestyle that will prevent that from happening ever again. Eucliwood isolates herself from society in order to suppress herself from having any attempt to have any interaction with humans at all, whereas Rin trains her body,mind as well as her magical skills to its fullest potential in order to become a top-class mage. By doing so, both girls hope to be able to prevent such an incident from ever happening, even if it means at the cost of their own lives. But, is that really what they want? With the introduction of someone new to their lives, perhaps they could change that unhealthy mindset they have into something that truly brings them happiness.

So, amongst these two, whom would you want to give change to and allow them to see a whole new perspective in life?

Yay, dont kill me for writing a song
Last edited by Fuijiwara on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:25 am, edited 6 times in total.
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Badges:
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.

Post by Bastion » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:57 pm

Marinara wrote:Stella:
Shiina Mashiro vs. Nakamura Yuri
Chitanda Eru vs. Takanashi Rikka
Yūki Asuna vs. Yui-nyan
Aoyama Nanami vs. Saber
Makise Kurisu vs. Aisaka Taiga
Since we have a while to think and write I'll try to get to the following matches (these are not a claim if anyone else wants to try writing them):
Asuna vs Yui-Nyan; Nanami vs Saber and Kuroyukihime vs Azusa.

I think I should be able to write these matches decently, might need help with some quotes for them, as we tend to try those for the post season write-ups.
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
2017 Female Favorite: Megumin
2017 Male Favorite: Zen Wistalia
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:47 am

Jibril (No Game; No Live) vs. Tokisaki Kurumi (Date A Live)
"Time is ticking away. Make your next move."
SpoilerShow
What could be going in the minds of these two competitors as they attempt to get one step closer towards the Sapphire Circlet? The pressure may be on Jibril, as this is her ISML debut, but she is always ready for a challenge. Any opportunity to learn about her opponent and analyze possible ways to defeat her opponent brings a grin in her face. However, Tokisaki Kurumi will not show any fear, she will not show any mercy, and she will not restrain herself from decimating her opponent. If push comes to shove, Kurumi will use any tactic necessary if it means seeing her goals bear fruit. With the stakes this high, can Jibril conjure up an idea to turn the tide to her favor, or will Kurumi make sure that time is on her side?
Yukinoshita Yukino (OreGairu) vs. Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko (Hentai Ōji to Warawanai Neko.)
"Can you read my poker face?"
SpoilerShow
Silence my not say much, but it can reveal a plethora of information. A gaze from Yukinoshita Yukino may be enough to silence any opposition and make people think twice about going against her ideas. But beyond Yukino's cynical personality lies a girl searching for someone to connect to and lean on whenever she needs a helping hand. Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko may have lost her ability to express her emotions, but that does no stop her from expressing her opinion on certain matters. Hidden in her voice is a wish to becoming stronger, to turn this supposed handicap to her advantage. Which of these two contenders will have the final say after all is said and done?
Shiro (No Game; No Life) vs. Asada Shino (Sword Art Online)
"It's time to play the game."
SpoilerShow
An invitation sent out to only the strongest of players. A competition to see who is the better player. Things like this would only entice challengers such as Shiro and Asada Shino. Able to calculate multiple scenarios at once, there appears to be no task too difficult for someone of Shiro's stature. As nimble with her fingers as her mind, Shiro has no trouble controlling two avatars at once if it means obtaining the highest chance of success with as little to no consequence. An opportunity like this may be what Asada Shino always wanted. Meek in real life, when Shino dwells in the virtual world, she becomes more confident, her will is unwavering, and her aim straightforward. Which of these players will keep their focus until this match is over?
Last edited by Momento10 on Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toady
[School Idol Producer]
[School Idol Producer]
Badges:
Worships: Tsuruya-san
2017 Female Favorite: Nakano Azusa
2017 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: A wedding for Nico & Maki

Post by Toady » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:11 pm

There are already a lot of write-ups, so I will not write more than one. But I'd be glad if you could correct it.
Also, I will write some French translations.
Much stuff (but Chibaka has more)Show
#Drunkard4Ever #ThanksKiwi
My Secret Santa is awesome :3

Hikarin <3
Thank you Secret Santa 2016 :3
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Post by Momento10 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:59 am

Shiina Mashiro (Sakura-sō no Pet na Kanojo) vs. Nakamura Yuri (Angel Beats!)
"Never going for less than second best"
SpoilerShow
Goals, dreams, aspirations. Some are granted through hard works, but others may need that extra fight to achieve the necessary resolution. An acclaimed artist, Shiina Mashiro seem to have everything going for her, but the world around her had always appeared barren and white. While achievement In art is success in its own way, Mashiro would like it if there were others who she can share this feeling towards. Nakamura Yuri has no trouble exclaiming what she wants done and how she wants to do it. Headstrong and gallant, Yuri does not give up until her sight is set on her target. With two contrasting personalities and two contrasting worlds, can Mashiro paint her way to the finish, or will Yuri gun her down on the spot?
Makise Kurisu (Steins;Gate) vs. Aisaka Taiga (Toradora!)
"Are you sure you should be here?"
SpoilerShow
Hovering in the middle tier for so long, after all the twists and turns, Makise Kurisu finally finds herself in contention for not just the Diamond Pendant, but quite possibly the Heavenly Tiara. The genius scientist hit all the right marks necessary to grant her this position, and it does not seem like her momentum is about to halt anytime soon. Having participated in ISML for so long, Aisaka Taiga still has a bit left in her to show that she has what it takes to keep up with any upcoming contenders. No matter how much time tries to take her down, Taiga has successfully and continuously clawed her way to post season since her debut. Now, these two girls who have different stories to tell will collide, and one small mistake will cost them something they may not get back come next year. Does Kurisu have what it takes to become someone others should look out for, or does Taiga have enough left in her to show that she can still pull the impossible?
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Post by Momento10 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:22 pm

9 more matches left; 3~4 days until the deadline. Try your best to write as much as you can to fill up all the matches.

Sakura Chiyo vs. Kurousagi
Yoshino vs. Yatogami Tōka
Yuigahama Yui vs. Sento Isuzu
Yūki Asuna vs. Yui-nyan
Aoyama Nanami vs. Saber
Summer Quarter 2 Kurobane Yusa (Charlotte) Ebisuzawa Kurumi (Gakkō Gurashi!)
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
2017 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
Wish: May children never suffer.

Post by Just » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:13 am

I'll be unable to help for Postseason Chinese translations. It'd be great for matchbaby to suddenly pop up and take over everything for me, but oh well 0~0 I'll be looking for volunteers on Baidu.

Hope you guys have fun! I enjoyed the past year working with all of you ><
SpoilerShow
Image Image Image Image Image Image
matchbaby
Necromancer
Necromancer
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isla
Melon Pan: 65
Wish: Isla!!! All hail for Isla!!!
Shiro and Sora!! As least win something!!
Same as Illya~!

Post by matchbaby » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:22 am

Just wrote:I'll be unable to help for Postseason Chinese translations. It'd be great for matchbaby to suddenly pop up and take over everything for me, but oh well 0~0 I'll be looking for volunteers on Baidu.

Sorry as I said, I can translate in Saturday if I do have time, but my test... well, Tuesday and Thursday is impossible.
I apologize for that (>﹏<)
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Badges:
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.

Post by Bastion » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:56 pm

I might be able to get something for Asuna vs Yui done tomorrow and post it on Sat, but I probably won't have time for any editing or working on the others, and I might include some stuff that could be considered spoiler in it.
ssdcgaddq
Temple priestess
Temple priestess
Worships: Senri Akane
Wish: Endless Non Non Biyori

Post by ssdcgaddq » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:37 pm

Just wrote:I'll be unable to help for Postseason Chinese translations. It'd be great for matchbaby to suddenly pop up and take over everything for me, but oh well 0~0 I'll be looking for volunteers on Baidu.

I would like to, but I'm now in the US, and the time (6 AM to 11AM) simply doesn't work for me as a college student, you know...
Despite this, I will try to write about some matches (and they will be in both Chinese and English).

Edit: unless I can have those English previews before 21:00 EDT (1:00 GMT)...
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Just » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:51 am

ssdcgaddq wrote:

I would like to, but I'm now in the US, and the time (6 AM to 11AM) simply doesn't work for me as a college student, you know...
Despite this, I will try to write about some matches (and they will be in both Chinese and English).

Edit: unless I can have those English previews before 21:00 EDT (1:00 GMT)...
Thanks for helping! >< Hm... The deadline for submissions is 10:00 GMT (6:00 EDT), but most writers would have their write-ups ready before that :> So other than writing up your own previews, you can see if anyone has posted their write-ups, and do the translations! Thanks again for agreeing to help ><
SpoilerShow
Lulu
[Blame maglor]
[Blame maglor]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Kanojo
Melon Pan: 26
2018 Female Favorite: Kanna Kamui
2018 Male Favorite: Dazai Osamu
2017 Female Favorite: Tomori Nao
2017 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi

Post by Lulu » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:54 am

Chinese Translations:
Tomori Nao vs Sakurada Akane (Fuijiwara)Show
友利奈绪(Charlotte) vs. 樱田茜(城下町的蒲公英)

茜匍匐着躲过家门附近的最后一个摄像机,终于进了大门后她长长地舒了口气。可是在那儿,她看见前方有一名白发女孩。茜很好奇这个人会是谁,正想走近一点儿看看,但下一秒她就改变了主意,因为这女孩突然从她的视野中消失,再次出现已来到了自己的眼前。茜吓了一跳,她想使用能力逃走,不过那个女孩抓住她的腿留住了她。直到女孩做了自我介绍后,茜才明白,原来,她叫友利奈绪,自己的信心训练师,是家人雇用了她来帮自己做些增强自信心的训练以便为演讲做准备。随后几个星期,奈绪随意把茜扔到各种人群之中,迫使她直面她做演讲般的恐惧。甚至在少有的休息日,茜也得做些其他方面的工作诸如设计演讲结构以及组织身体语言。几星期之后,到了茜毕业的日子,奈绪则已经打包好自己的行李准备离开这个王国。当奈绪出了房子之后,茜打开她阳台的窗户向着奈绪致敬,而奈绪回了一个微笑,便向远方走去...
Nishikino Maki vs Kirisaki Chitoge (Fuijiwara)Show
西木野真姬(Love Live!) vs. 桐崎千棘(伪恋)

歌曲:谢谢你
演唱:西木野真姬&桐崎千棘

生活像一碗糖果,酸甜苦辣的交集
但是我和你相遇,却似天糖般甜蜜
自我们在那房间初见,便萌发出美好的友谊
度过无数精彩时光,也变得越来越亲密
我真的真的很开心,与你享受点点滴滴

对于你做的所有,我想要谢谢你
希望更加了解彼此,纵然时光渐渐流去
无论前路多少艰难困苦,都有一个我能依靠的你
对于这一切,真心谢谢你.....
Shiina Mashiro vs. Nakamura Yuri (Momento10)Show
椎名真白(樱花庄的宠物女孩) vs. 仲村由理(Angel Beats!)

目标,梦想,愿望。有的可以靠努力实现,但其余的却需要另外去战斗来获得为了实现所必需的决心。作为一名饱受赞誉的艺术家,椎名真白看似已拥有了一切,但她周围的世界却总是显得那么荒芜与单调,艺术方面有了自己的成功,真白更希望有他人能够分享这份心情。仲村由理则毫无困难地宣示着她所要做的以及她将如何去做。倔强,英勇,由理一旦瞄准目标就绝对不会放弃。两个相反的人格,两个不同的世界,是真白将继续描绘着她直到终点的路,还是由理这一刻就能将她狙击?
Onodera Kosaki vs. Tachibana Marika (Toady)Show
小野寺小咲(伪恋) vs. 橘万里花(伪恋)

每个上课日,每个课间,万里花都要向她所爱的人展现她的爱慕之情。扑向他,给他小礼物,或者时常给他送秋波,看起来她根本没有限度,而她的气焰也仿佛只有他的伪女友可以熄灭。小咲可能刚好有点嫉妒万里花,嫉妒她能如此轻松地表达心意。幸运的是,万里花并不知道她们所爱的是同一个人,这让她们还保持着正常的朋友关系。对于万里花所做的一切,小咲可能永远都不会生气,因为:小咲在以一个很不同的玩法进行着爱的游戏,仅仅是远远的注视着她所爱之人或者能够陪在他身边度过每一分每一秒就足够让她欣喜。
尽管她们共同的恋慕对象还没有做出他的选择,但现在,是时候做出你们的选择了!
Makise Kurisu vs. Aisaka Taiga (Momento10)Show
牧濑红莉栖(命运石之门) vs. 逢坂大河(TIGER×DRAGON!龙与虎)

在中间梯队徘徊了这么久,所有曲折扭转过后,牧濑红莉栖终于在这场不仅仅是为了钻石吊坠而更可能是皇冠的争夺战中找到了自己的位置。天才科学家抓住了所有关键点以保证了她这个位置,而且完全没有给人她的气势很快就会消失的感觉。逢坂大河,参加了世萌这么久,仍然彰显着她的犹存的不输于任何即将面对的竞争者的力量。不管时间如何让她渐行渐弱,大河还是成功地不断用虎爪走出了自从她初次上场就一直进入季后赛的路。现在,这两位有着不同故事的女孩正针锋相对,一个哪怕小小的失误都可能让他们明年不会再出现在这舞台。究竟是红莉栖有足够的实力成为别人期待的人,抑或大河仍有足够的实力向大家证明她能够实现不可能?
Tōsaka Rin vs. Eucliwood Hellscythe (BugH)Show
远坂凛(Fate系列) vs. 优克莉伍德·海尔赛兹(这个是僵尸吗?)

大家好,欢迎来到季后赛!今天我们有一场重要的比赛,一场两位魔法使用者之间的比赛,她们分别是:年轻的魔法师远坂凛以及死灵法师优克莉伍德·海尔赛兹。
远坂凛,从她2014年的沉睡中醒来,重回世萌战场。随着她预选赛时的巨大进步以及常规赛期的优异表现,凛以30-5的成绩夺得常规赛恒星头名,如今她已足够应对任何挑战。尽管在之前项链赛中她的努力都付诸东流,但她仍有机会冲击剩下的两件首饰:头环,当然还有皇冠。
凛的对手是沉默的死灵法师,优克里伍德。她上个项链夺于2012年,但那之后仅仅是进入项链赛对她来说都成了非常困难的事。今年,优克里伍德以25-10的成绩最终排名常规赛第11位,事实上这在她职业生涯中并不是个好结果。今年的季后赛她确实需要新的动力了,而一场胜利便是很好的激励。
谁将会继续走下去?带着新活力回归的凛,还是为自己的作为2015皇冠强力候选者的存在而战斗着的优克里伍德?
答案就掌握在你们手中!
Chitanda Eru vs Takanashi Rikka(Fuijiwara)Show
千反田爱瑠(冰菓) vs. 小鸟游六花(中二病也想谈恋爱)

俗话说的好,好奇心害死喵,但这两个女孩确实超级的例外,因为她们想要探索某些东西、某些事如何运作时实在是展现了无穷无尽的超越俗话的好奇心。爱瑠,这个各种谜题都会让她双眼放光地产生兴趣的女孩,她正决心解决在他们的推理解谜上不情愿帮她的她朋友的问题。无论大事小情,都逃不过这个女孩的好奇,没准她就是好奇心的化身呢。而六花,她的大大的问号是关于爱情的。当她不得不面对有时不知从哪儿突然冒出来的这种感情时,对于它的完全陌生让她很是慌张。尽管很突然,但无疑六花还是想要在她已经置身其中的爱情这个新世界中去更深处探险。
那么话说回来,到底是谁将能满足自己的好奇心呢?
Asuna vs Yui-nyan (Bastion)Show
结城明日奈(亚丝娜)(刀剑神域) vs. 由依(Angel Beats!)

第一眼看上去,这两位年轻女孩可能有着天壤之别,但她们在进入死后世界和游戏世界之前的生活的伤痕累累却又让二人同病相怜。由依成为了乐队的主场和领队,而亚丝娜成为了她世界中一个最强大公会的副团长。尽管她们均身居要职,却并没有为此而满足。‘由依喵’尝试过不少体育活动,但直到她找到了爱,她内心的空缺才得以填补。‘闪光之亚丝娜’也遭遇了相同的境况,称号与荣誉对她来说远远不够,但爱却轻易地、饱满地弥漫于她的生命。二人的同伴们也都对她们的头衔毫不在意,可是在如今这场比赛中,两人正为了世萌众的支持而战。你会支持亚丝娜和她的细剑,还是由依和她的吉他与声音?
Last edited by Lulu on Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:08 am, edited 10 times in total.
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
Worships: God, the real one
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true

Post by blaZofgold » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:05 am

Heads up: I'm going to do a rush-edit about 8 hours before the deadline (this is the only time this entire week I'll have time). If you want to see the changes try to be around then.
ssdcgaddq
Temple priestess
Temple priestess
Worships: Senri Akane
Wish: Endless Non Non Biyori

Post by ssdcgaddq » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:12 pm

Chinese Translation
Jibril vs Tokisaki Kurumi by Momento10Show
两位竞争者踏上争夺蓝宝石头饰之路的时候,心里都在作怎样的打算?对于在世萌赛场首次登场的吉普莉尔来说,兴许会有些紧张。然而她早已准备好迎接任何挑战。她微微一笑,因为她即将能够有机会分析她的对手,并在脑中推演将其击败的方法。而另一边,时崎狂三心中毫无畏惧。她将收起心中的仁慈屠戮对手。如果情势需要,她可以为了达成满意的结果不择手段。在如此紧张的局势中,是吉普莉尔脑中灵光一现扭转局势,还是时崎狂三能够掌控天时,取得胜利呢?
I will do his/her other two previews as well. (Yukino vs Tsukiko, Shiro vs Shino)
The translation may not be very literally and exact.

More Chinese translations
Yukino vs Tsukiko by MomentoShow
表面上的沉默,有时却包含着很多信息。雪之下雪乃的一个眼神有时就能让她的反对者不敢多言,并且重新考虑自己的反对意见。但雪乃看似愤世嫉俗的外表背后是一个渴望理解,寻求帮助的女孩。筒隐月子或许没有了表达情感的能力,但这不能阻止她在一些事情上发表观点。言语的背后,是想要变得坚强的欲望,将不能表达情感的缺陷化为力量。在二人无声的碰撞中,谁能掌握最终的话语权?
Shiro vs Shino by Momento10Show
一份只为最强者发出的邀请,一场群雄争霸的较量。这是专为白与朝田诗乃这样的强者准备的舞台。能够快速在脑中演算各种情势的白,对比赛信心满满。她灵巧的手指与大脑甚至能让她轻易操纵两台人形机器为她带来最终的胜利。而对于朝田诗乃来说,这是她梦寐以求的比赛。现实中柔弱的她,在虚拟世界中拥有钢铁般的意志与强大的信心。她将一往无前地向着她目标前进。这两者究竟谁够能坚持到最后,获得胜利?
There are some typos in Shiro vs Shino match. One is "Asada Shiro", the other is "Shire".
Btw I love this writing style. On Mashiro vs Yuri match I was thinking on the same track, but I cannot write as good as what you did. Good job!
Last edited by Marinara on Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merge double post
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Just » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:33 am

Thank you all my dearies for helping out! I'm extremely grateful >< I'll still be online from time to time so please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions~
SpoilerShow
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13
2017 Female Favorite: Shokuhō Misaki
Wish: Unlimited Paper Works

Post by BugH » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:52 am

I'll try to give the Bahasa Translation for those writings, but not now.....
Sorry but I'll spend my Sunday to do them, i promise...

This week is the worst week ever for me... geez.....
I hope Yuzuru and Revie are here.....
Image>Thanks to my secret santa<