Postseason 2015 Featured Match Write-ups

Single-Elimination Tournament and future ISML contests
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Badges:
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.

Re: Postseason 2015 Featured Match Write-ups

Post by Bastion » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:25 pm

Marinara wrote:Guidelines
[*]200-word limit for each Regular Season Nova and Stella preview, Regular Season Male Preview, and 1v1 Exhibition preview, regardless of content or style.
Was reading through this post and noted that it doesn't say anything about how long the post-season match previews should be. I assume the line quoted above should include these, but it doesn't specifically.

Also, I was finally able to read through and approve the edits and one-liner suggested earlier. I know it's too late to change it now for when it's shown on the front page, but I don't have an issue with it being archived as edited.
While I did originally place the physical activities specifically for Yui-nyan because she'd been paralyzed and unable to do them in the real world, I don't have an issue with taking the wording out.
I have been operating that the one-liner is counted in the word-count, I normally don't get close enough to the limit to make it an issue anyways.
itsukayuzuru
Chuunibyou
Chuunibyou
Badges:
Wish: Jump into anime world

Post by itsukayuzuru » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:45 am

Asada Shino Vs Tokisaki Kurumi

"Legendary Shooter"
SpoilerShow
Since the past, this two amazing shooter are fighting each other. Shino that always snipe from afar with Hecate II and Kurumi flying around and shoot with her barrel gun. Finally their prowress take them to the quarter final of ISML.

Kurumi : huh, not bad. You are quite formidable opponent.
Shino : You are quite though too, no one could escape from my Hecate before.
Kurumi : hahaha... But now is the end for you, I will show you my true ability.
Shino : yeah, stop playing around and show me your ability. I will make you eat your own words.
Kurumi : alright, let's start !
Shino : Yosh !!

Shino and kurumi keep fighting until one of them lose. But this time is different. The more they gain vote from audience, the stronger they are. So who is your favourite shooter ?
Translation will come up latter, my electricity down right now
Last edited by itsukayuzuru on Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Marinara
Artisan
Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Horo, the Wise Wolf
Wish: Bottomless ramen

Post by Marinara » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:14 am

blaZofgold wrote:Heads up for future write-ups: you have the ability to add a one-liner tag (see Momento's). I highly recommend this because it helps ground and center your writing. This is a special postseason thing so take advantage of it!
"One-liners" actually are not just a Postseason thing. Some writers use them all year round, which is completely fine.
Bastion wrote:
Marinara wrote:Guidelines
[*]200-word limit for each Regular Season Nova and Stella preview, Regular Season Male Preview, and 1v1 Exhibition preview, regardless of content or style.
Was reading through this post and noted that it doesn't say anything about how long the post-season match previews should be. I assume the line quoted above should include these, but it doesn't specifically.

Also, I was finally able to read through and approve the edits and one-liner suggested earlier. I know it's too late to change it now for when it's shown on the front page, but I don't have an issue with it being archived as edited.
While I did originally place the physical activities specifically for Yui-nyan because she'd been paralyzed and unable to do them in the real world, I don't have an issue with taking the wording out.
I have been operating that the one-liner is counted in the word-count, I normally don't get close enough to the limit to make it an issue anyways.
The same 200-word limit from the Regular Season applies to Phase 1 of the Postseason where we have 1v1 matches.

I had also originally kept "physical" in your write-up, but removed it upon recommendation. It is a slight spoiler that's been complained about in the past with similar previews.
Marinara's Anime Blog: Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
Lulu
[Blame maglor]
[Blame maglor]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Kanojo
Melon Pan: 26
2018 Female Favorite: Kanna Kamui
2018 Male Favorite: Dazai Osamu

Post by Lulu » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:06 am

Chinese Translations for Division Finals Day 2:
Chiyo vs. Chitoge (Momento10)Show
佐仓千代(月刊少女野崎君) vs. 桐崎千棘(伪恋)

“在这故事里,我是朱丽叶”

尽管有时她们需要从头到脚改头换面,佐仓千代和桐崎千棘仍然表现出了自己足够独立。一个小小的表达错误让千代为她喜欢的男孩工作。了解了他是怎样的人后,千代学着去先一步想他所想做他欲做,这也让她不再需要按部就班地工作。而千棘,为了补偿自己不断的旅行,一直尝试着弄清楚人们所想以及如何回应,直到一次与自己讨厌之人的遭遇,才让千棘明白,做自己与维系他人同样重要。那么,究竟哪个女孩儿能够守住自己的堡垒呢?
Shino vs. Kurumi (itsukayuzuru)Show
朝田诗乃(刀剑神域) vs. 时崎狂三(约会大作战)

“传奇射手的对决”

过去,这两位传奇射手各自征战:诗乃使用黑卡蒂Ⅱ远距离展现着狙击的艺术;狂三则用她的枪跳出了射击之舞。终于,不凡的实力使她们在新星区四分之一决赛狭路相逢。

狂三:嗯,还不错,你是一个很强的对手。
诗乃:你也不弱,不过,以前从没人逃过我的黑卡蒂。
狂三:哈哈,你这纪录就到此为止吧!我绝不会手下留情的!
诗乃:好啊,那就不要废话了,放马过来吧!我会让你后悔地收回你的狂话!
狂三:当心,我要出招了!
诗乃:来吧!

诗乃与狂三将不败不休,但现在这段时间对她们却至关重要,因为作为观众的你们的每一票都会让他们更加强大。那么,这两位选手,你将如何选择?
Mashiro vs. Kurisu (Momento10)Show
椎名真白(樱花庄的宠物女孩) vs. 牧濑红莉栖(命运石之门)

“毅力是成功的秘诀”

具有天资的椎名真白和牧濑红莉栖一次次地证明着她们在各自领域是多么的优秀。到日本之前,真白的作品就已在各种美术馆展出。换了另一种作画的媒介之后,真白的新作品亦迅速在日本出版,使她成为漫画界一颗耀眼的新星。而红莉栖,尽管很年轻,却已经开始了有关多种复杂设想的讲座。只要某一现象存在科学的解释,红莉栖一定会探究到底直到自己满意。如今,这两位参赛者究竟是谁足够睿智以摆脱困境?
Ayumi vs. Lala (BugH)Show
乙坂步未(Charlotte) vs. 菈菈·萨塔琳·戴比路克(出包王女)

“快乐是最强大的能量”

夏天的热情给人们带来许多欢笑,当然,每次出现在我们视线中时都元气满满的乙坂步未和菈菈·萨塔琳·戴比路克也不例外。

尽管在家里最年幼,步未却最精神与乐观,并且想要感染身边的每一个人。早晨笑的问候、便当盒中写上鼓励的话语都是她在一天之初就开始传递快乐的写照。
而当我们把目光转移到戴比路克的公主菈菈身上便会发现,她同样是从早晨开始就热情洋溢。在她的身边,你绝不会感到无聊,因为她总会用各种小玩意儿给你带来哭笑不得的惊喜。

今天,步未与菈菈的快乐之花已开满2015夏番表演赛四分之一决赛的舞台。你会支持哪个女孩儿呢?
I'll check my translations before the deadline.
ok,I'm late. Thank u for waiting that long, Mari-nee san.
Last edited by Lulu on Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:54 am, edited 9 times in total.
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
Worships: God, the real one
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true

Post by blaZofgold » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:50 am

Marinara wrote:
blaZofgold wrote:Heads up for future write-ups: you have the ability to add a one-liner tag (see Momento's). I highly recommend this because it helps ground and center your writing. This is a special postseason thing so take advantage of it!
"One-liners" actually are not just a Postseason thing. Some writers use them all year round, which is completely fine.
I didn't actually know that! I thought it was something cool that happened for the postseason, which makes writing for the postseason a really fun and special experience. I kinda like it that way, but that's just me~
Marinara
Artisan
Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Marinara » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:03 am

blaZofgold wrote:I didn't actually know that! I thought it was something cool that happened for the postseason, which makes writing for the postseason a really fun and special experience. I kinda like it that way, but that's just me~
I think the only reason why people associate the phrases with the Postseason is because that's where they originated. It's likely that Momento10 was the one who started including them, but then others started to insert them randomly throughout the rest of the year.

Anyways, here are my quick edits for now:
SpoilerShow
Asada Shino (Sword Art Online) vs. Tokisaki Kurumi (Date A Live)
“Legendary Shooter”
Since the past, these two amazing shooters have fought each other. Shino always snipes from afar with Hecate II, and Kurumi flies around and shoots with her barrel gun. Finally, their prowess takes them to the quarterfinal of the ISML.

Kurumi: Huh, not bad. You are quite the formidable opponent.
Shino: You are, too, though no one could escape from my Hecate before.
Kurumi: Hahaha...but now is the end for you. I will show you my true ability.
Shino: Yeah, stop playing around and show me your ability. I will make you eat your own words.
Kurumi: Alright, let's start!
Shino: Yoshi!!

Shino and Kurumi usually keep fighting until one of them loses. But this time is different. The more votes they gain from the audience, the stronger they are. So who is your favourite shooter?

Otosaka Ayumi (Charlotte) vs. Lala Satalin Deviluke (To LOVE-Ru)
“Happiness is the strongest energy for every creature.”

The warmth of the summer has brought many smiles for the people, and, of course, also for Otosaka Ayumi and Lala Satalin Deviluke who are cheerful every moment we see them.

Even though she's the youngest in her family, Ayumi has the biggest spirit and optimism. She wants to spread a bit of her excitement to the people around her. A warm greeting and smile in the morning or even a lunchbox with encouraging words are some of her ways to show a positive aura before the start of a day.
Lala, the Deviluke princess, always starts her morning with a huge explosion of spirit. Near her, you won't get bored—she has surprises in every tool and device that sometimes can make you annoyed but happy at the same time.

Ayumi and Lala with the flowers of happiness scattered in the arena fill the Quarterfinal match of ISML Summer 2015 today. Which girl will you support?
Follow me on Twitter!
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Post by Reverend » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:26 am

Post-Season 1 Day 2

Shiina Mashiro vs Makise KurisuShow

scratch it.

I'll delete this post later.
Last edited by Reverend on Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2019 Female Favorite: Tōma Kazusa
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:09 am

Sakura Chiyo (Gekkan Shōjo Nozaki-kun) vs. Kirisaki Chitoge (Nisekoi)
"In this story, I am Juliet."
SpoilerShow
While they may need to be swept up from their feet from time to time, both Sakura Chiyo and Kirisaki Chitoge have shown that they can afford to be independent. A slight miscommunication somehow got Chiyo to work under the boy whom she loves. Despite learning what he is like, Chiyo learns to think ahead of his pace and anticipate his next moves so that nothing phases her anymore. To make up for her constant travels, Chitoge attempts to figure out what it is that people were thinking and how to respond appropriately. An encounter with the one she detest made her realize that being herself is just as important as forging bonds with others. Which girl can still hold down her fort when all is said and done?
Shiina Mashiro (Sakura-sō no Pet na Kanojo) vs. Makise Kurisu (Steins;Gate)
"Perseverance is the key to success"
SpoilerShow
Geniuses in their own right, Shiina Mashiro and Makise Kurisu have proven time and time again why they are the best at their craft. Before she arrived to Japan, Mashiro's works were already presented in various art galleries. Despite switching into a new type of medium, Mashiro's new works were quickly published in Japan, making her one of the top rising stars in the manga world. At a young age, Kurisu was already giving lectures about various difficult concepts. If there is a scientific explanation to a certain phenomenon, Kurisu would get to the bottom of the until she is satisfied with her observations. Which of these two contestants has enough brainpower to get her through this predicament?
Yukinoshita Yukino (OreGairu) vs. Jibril (No Game No Life)
"Knowledge is power"
SpoilerShow
One step ahead of the competition - the motto of both of these challengers. Yukinoshita Yukino awaits in the Service Club, preoccupying herself until someone seeks her assistance. Whenever she is given a task, she will do everything within her power to make sure the outcome of the situation is valid. Hungry for knowledge, Jibril shows no restraint when to comes to soliciting and exchanging information with other people. When it comes to games, Jibril shows no remose, using every concept in her arsenal to her utmost advantage. Is Yukino's gaze enough give shivers down Jibril's spine, or does Jibril's database have the information to grant her a positive predicament?
Aragaki Ayase (Ore no Imōto) vs. Kuroyukihime (Accel World)
"Your eyes reveal all secrets; your heart reveals the story."
SpoilerShow
While their beauty shines from the outside, Aragaki Ayase and Kuroyukihime have feelings even they cannot share out in the open. A school model and a fashion model, it is not hard to understand why everyone can't keep their eyes off of Ayase. Ayase can be very straight-forward and blunt, leaving no gaps about her opinion of those who speak ill about her or any of her comrades. Kuroyukihime calm and composed manner would make anyone to blessed to simply chat and share tea with her. Kuroyukihime seeks power, power to not only become the strongest player in the game, but enough power to protect those who are dear to her. When the dust settles will it be Ayase or Kuroyukihime who will be left standing?
Marinara
Artisan
Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Marinara » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:01 am

Previews posted.
SpoilerShow
Sakura Chiyo (Gekkan Shōjo Nozaki-kun) vs. Kirisaki Chitoge (Nisekoi)
佐仓千代(月刊少女野崎君) vs. 桐崎千棘(伪恋)
“In this story, I am Juliet.”
While they may need to be swept up off their feet from time to time, both Sakura Chiyo and Kirisaki Chitoge have shown that they can afford to be independent. A slight miscommunication somehow got Chiyo to work under the boy whom she loves. Despite learning what he is like, Chiyo learns to think ahead of his pace and anticipate his next moves so that nothing fazes her anymore. To make up for her constant travels, Chitoge attempts to figure out what it is that people are thinking and how to respond appropriately. An encounter with the one she detests made her realize that being herself is just as important as forging bonds with others. Which girl can still hold down her fort when all is said and done?

“在这故事里,我是朱丽叶”

尽管有时她们需要从头到脚改头换面,佐仓千代和桐崎千棘仍然表现出了自己足够独立。一个小小的表达错误让千代为她喜爱的男孩工作。了解了他是怎样的人后,千代学着去先一步想他所想做他欲做,这也让她不再需要按部就班地工作。而千棘,为了补偿自己的不断旅行,一直尝试着弄清楚人们所想以及如何回应,直到一次与自己讨厌之人的遭遇,才让千棘明白,做自己与维系他人同样重要。那么,究竟哪个女孩能够守住自己的堡垒呢?

Yukinoshita Yukino (OreGairu) vs. Jibril (No Game No Life)
“Knowledge is power.”
One step ahead of the competition—the motto of both of these challengers. Yukinoshita Yukino awaits in the Service Club, preoccupying herself until someone seeks her assistance. Whenever she is given a task, she will do everything within her power to make sure the outcome of the situation is valid. Hungry for knowledge, Jibril shows no restraint when it comes to soliciting and exchanging information with other people. When it comes to games, Jibril shows no remorse, using every concept in her arsenal to her utmost advantage. Is Yukino's gaze enough to send shivers down Jibril's spine, or does Jibril's database have the information to grant her a positive predicament?

Asada Shino (Sword Art Online) vs. Tokisaki Kurumi (Date A Live)
朝田诗乃(刀剑神域) vs. 时崎狂三(约会大作战)
“Legendary Shooter”
Since the past, these two amazing shooters have fought each other. Shino always snipes from afar with Hecate II, and Kurumi flies around and shoots with her barrel gun. Finally, their prowess takes them to the quarterfinal of the ISML.

Kurumi: Huh, not bad. You are quite the formidable opponent.
Shino: You are, too, though no one could escape from my Hecate before.
Kurumi: Hahaha...but now is the end for you. I will show you my true ability.
Shino: Yeah, stop playing around and show me your ability. I will make you eat your own words.
Kurumi: Alright, let's start!
Shino: Yoshi!!

Shino and Kurumi usually keep fighting until one of them loses. But this time is different. The more votes they gain from the audience, the stronger they are. So who is your favourite shooter?

“传奇射手的对决”

过去,这两位传奇射手各自征战:诗乃使用黑卡蒂Ⅱ远距离展现着狙击的艺术;狂三则用她的枪跳出了射击之舞。终于,不凡的实力使她们在新星区四分之一决赛狭路相逢。

狂三:嗯,还不错,你是一个很强的对手。
诗乃:你也不弱,不过,以前从没人逃过我的黑卡蒂。
狂三:哈哈,你这纪录就到此为止吧!我绝不会手下留情的!
诗乃:好啊,那就不要废话了,放马过来吧!我会让你后悔地收回你的狂话!
狂三:当心,我要出招了!
诗乃:来吧!

诗乃与狂三将不败不休,但现在这段时间对她们却至关重要,因为作为观众的你们的每一票都会让他们更加强大。那么,这两位选手,你将如何选择?

“Penembak Legendaris”
Sejak dulu, kedua penembak yang luar biasa ini bertarung satu sama lain. Shino yang menembak dari jauh dengan Hecate II dan Kurumi yang berterbangan menembak dengan senjatanya. Akhirnya Mereka berhasil masuk per-empat final ISML.

Kurumi: huh, bagus juga. Kamu adalah musuh yang cukup tangguh
Shino: Kau juga musuh yang cukup kuat, tidak ada yang bisa lolos dari Hecate ku sebelumnya.
Kurumi: Hahaha.. Tapi sekarang adalah akhir bagi mu. Aku akan menunjukan kemampuanku yang sesungguhnya.
Shino: yeah, Berhenti bermain dan tunjukan kemampuanmu. Saya akan membuat kau menelan kata mu sendiri.
Kurumi : Ok,
Shino: yosh !

Shino dan Kurumi bertarung sampai salah satu dari mereka kalah. Tapi berbeda dari sebelumnya, semakin banyak vote yang mereka dapat semakin kuat mereka. Jadi siapa penembak idola anda?

Aragaki Ayase (Ore no Imōto) vs. Kuroyukihime (Accel World)
“Your eyes reveal all secrets; your heart reveals the story.”
While their beauty shines from the outside, Aragaki Ayase and Kuroyukihime have feelings even they cannot share out in the open. A school model and a fashion model, it is not hard to understand why everyone can't keep their eyes off of Ayase. Ayase can be very straightforward and blunt, leaving no gaps in her opinion of those who speak ill about her or any of her comrades. Kuroyukihime’s calm and composed manner makes anyone blessed to simply chat and share tea with her. Kuroyukihime seeks power, power to not only become the strongest player in the game, but enough power to protect those who are dear to her. When the dust settles, will it be Ayase or Kuroyukihime left standing?

Shiina Mashiro (Sakura-sō no Pet na Kanojo) vs. Makise Kurisu (Steins;Gate)
椎名真白(樱花庄的宠物女孩) vs. 牧濑红莉栖(命运石之门)
“Perseverance is the key to success.”
Geniuses in their own rights, Shiina Mashiro and Makise Kurisu have proven time and time again why they are the best at their crafts. Before she arrived to Japan, Mashiro's works were already presented in various art galleries. Despite switching into a new type of medium, Mashiro's new works were quickly published in Japan, making her one of the top rising stars in the manga world. At a young age, Kurisu was already giving lectures about various difficult concepts. If there is a scientific explanation to a certain phenomenon, Kurisu will get to the bottom of it until she is satisfied with her observations. Which of these two contestants has enough brainpower to get her through this predicament?

“毅力是成功的秘诀”

具有天资的椎名真白和牧濑红莉栖一次次地证明着她们在各自领域是多么的优秀。到日本之前,真白的作品就已在各种美术馆展出。换了另一种作画的媒介之后,真白的新作品亦迅速在日本出版,使她成为漫画界一颗耀眼的新星。而红莉栖,尽管很年轻,却已经开始了有关多种复杂设想的讲座。只要某一现象存在科学的解释,红莉栖一定会探究到底直到自己满意。如今,这两位参赛者究竟是谁足够睿智以摆脱困境?

Otosaka Ayumi (Charlotte) vs. Lala Satalin Deviluke (To LOVE-Ru)
乙坂步未(Charlotte) vs. 菈菈·萨塔琳·戴比路克(出包王女)
“Happiness is the strongest energy for every creature.”

The warmth of the summer has brought many smiles for the people, and, of course, also for Otosaka Ayumi and Lala Satalin Deviluke who are cheerful every moment we see them.

Even though she's the youngest in her family, Ayumi has the biggest spirit and optimism. She wants to spread a bit of her excitement to the people around her. A warm greeting and smile in the morning or even a lunchbox with encouraging words are some of her ways to show a positive aura before the start of a day.
Lala, the Deviluke princess, always starts her morning with a huge explosion of spirit. Near her, you won't get bored—she has surprises in every tool and device that sometimes can make you annoyed but happy at the same time.

Ayumi and Lala with the flowers of happiness scattered in the arena fill the Quarterfinal match of ISML Summer 2015 today. Which girl will you support?

“快乐是最强大的能量”

夏天的热情给人们带来许多欢笑,当然,每次出现在我们视线中时都元气满满的乙坂步未和菈菈·萨塔琳·戴比路克也不例外。

尽管在家里最年幼,步未却最精神与乐观,并且想要感染身边的每一个人。早晨笑的问候、便当盒中写上鼓励的话语都是她在一天之初就开始传递快乐的写照。
而当我们把目光转移到戴比路克的公主菈菈身上便会发现,她同样是从早晨开始就热情洋溢。在她的身边,你绝不会感到无聊,因为她总会用各种小玩意儿给你带来哭笑不得的惊喜。

今天,步未与菈菈的快乐之花已开满2015夏番表演赛四分之一决赛的舞台。你会支持哪个女孩儿呢?

"Rasa bahagia adalah energi terkuat bagi semua makhluk"

Suasana musim panas yang hangat telah membawa banyak sekali senyuman bagi orang-orang yang menikmati musim ini, dan tentu berlaku juga untuk Otosaka Ayumi dan Lala Satalin Deviluke yang selalu terlihat ceria tiap kali kita melihat mereka.

Meski merupakan yang termuda di keluarganya, Ayumi punya semangat dan optimisme lebih besar dibandingkan dengan kakaknya dan dia ingin menyebarkan sedikit semangat tersebut kepada orang-orang didekatnya. Sapaan dan senyuman pagi yang hangat ataupun bekal makan siang dengan tulisan penyemangat di atasnya adalah sebagian caranya menebarkan aura positif sebelum mereka memulai hari.
Atau kita temui Lala, putri Deviluke yang selalu memulai harinya dengan pancaran energi yang luar biasa. Di dekatnya anda akan tidak pernah merasa bosan, peralatan dan alat-alat yang dibuatnya selalu saja membuat kejutan yang terkadang membuat anda kesal namun tertawa bahagia di saat yang sama.

Ayumi dan Lala beserta dengan segala bunga kebahagiaan yang tertebar di arena akan mengisi pertandingan perempat final musim panas ISML 2015, hari ini. Mana yang akan kalian dukung?

Thanks to BugH, itsukayuzuru, Tachibana Kanade, and Momento10 for contributing today's match previews and translations.
Follow me on Twitter!
itsukayuzuru
Chuunibyou
Chuunibyou
Badges:

Post by itsukayuzuru » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:09 am

Bahasa Translation
Shino Vs KurumiShow
“Penembak Legendaris”
Sejak dulu, kedua penembak yang luar biasa ini bertarung satu sama lain. Shino yang menembak dari jauh dengan Hecate II dan Kurumi yang berterbangan menembak dengan senjatanya. Akhirnya Mereka berhasil masuk per-empat final ISML.

Kurumi: huh, bagus juga. Kamu adalah musuh yang cukup tangguh
Shino: Kau juga musuh yang cukup kuat, tidak ada yang bisa lolos dari Hecate ku sebelumnya.
Kurumi: Hahaha.. Tapi sekarang adalah akhir bagi mu. Aku akan menunjukan kemampuanku yang sesungguhnya.
Shino: yeah, Berhenti bermain dan tunjukan kemampuanmu. Saya akan membuat kau menelan kata mu sendiri.
Kurumi : Ok,
Shino: yosh !

Shino dan Kurumi bertarung sampai salah satu dari mereka kalah. Tapi berbeda dari sebelumnya, semakin banyak vote yang mereka dapat semakin kuat mereka. Jadi siapa penembak idola anda?
Kuroyukihime Vs Ayase by Momento10Show
“Matamu menunjukan seluruh rahasia; hatimu menunjukan cerita”
Sementara kecantikan mereka bersinar dari luar, Aragaki Ayase dan Kuroyukihime memiliki perasaan yang tak dapat di bagikan keluar. Model sekolah dan model fashion, Tidak lah sulit untuk mengerti mengapa orang-orang tertarik pada Ayase. Ayase dapat menjadi seseorang yang blak-blakan dalam menyampaikan opininya kepada siapa yang berbicara buruk tentangnya atau temannya. Kuroyukihime dengan tenang dan ber-manner membuat semua orang merasa terberkati dengan hanya mengobrol minum teh dengannya. Kuroyukihime, mencari kekuatan, bukan hanya untuk menjadi yang terkuat di permainan tetapi juga untuk melindungi orang yang ia sayangi. Ketika mereka bertemu, akan kah Ayase? Atau Kuroyukihime yang akan tersisa?
Shiina Mashiro Vs Mikase Kurisu by Momento10Show
“Kesabaran adalah kunci kesuksesan”
Kejeniusan disisi kanan-nya, Shiina Mashiro dan Makise Kurisu telah terbukti oleh waktu mengapa mereka adalah yang terbaik dalam karyanya. Sebelum tiba di Jepang, Karya Shiina Mashiro telah di pajang di banyak galeri seni. Terlepas dari berubah ke medium yang baru, karya baru Mashiro dengan cepat di terbitkan di Jepang, membuatnya menjadi salah satu bintang utama yang top di dunia manga. Dalam usia belia, Kurisu telah mengajar tentang bermacam konsep yang sulit. Jika ada penjelasan sains sampai ke fenomena tertentu, Kurisu akan bejuang habis-habisan sampai ia puas dengan observasinya. Yang mana dari ke dua kontestan ini yang memiliki kemampuan berpikir untuk melewati keadaan sulit ini?
Thanks for the time Mari-nee, sorry for last minute submission
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13
Wish: Unlimited Paper Works

Post by BugH » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:16 am

DAY 3
Yukino vs Yui (English)Show
The highest position in Nova is getting closer. In this third day, four girls remain to fight for two seats in the Nova Division Final match. Two of them are Yukinoshita Yukino and Yuigahama Yui who back to meet again in the same arena.

Yukino won't expect what will be happening to her in 2015. Finished in 15th position of ISML 2015, many doubts arose about Yukino's chance to take the spotlight this year. But Yukino has proven that she able to take the very first Necklace this year, the Aquamarine.
We can say that Yui is one of the successful newcomers in ISML history. Even though she couldn't get any title in the Regular Season, the 5th position is enough to get rid the doubts of her fans since the prelims stage. She still has a good chance for the Nova Circlet or maybe the Tiara.

In the previous match in Ruby 5, Yukino was able to make Yui admitted her lost that time. But as the tournament goes, the situation can change quickly. Will Yukino keep her way smooth to the next jewel or is it Yui who will get her revenge?
Yukino vs Yui (Bahasa)Show
Posisi tertinggi di Nova semakin dekat, tersisa empat gadis yang akan memperebutkan dua kursi di babak Final Divisi Nova pada hari ke-3 ini. Dua dari antara mereka adalah Yukinoshita Yukino dan Yuigahama Yui, yang kali ini kembali berhadapan di arena yang sama.

Yukino tentu saja tidak akan menyangka apa yang akan terjadi pada dirinya di 2015. Berakhir di posisi 15 ISML 2014, banyak keraguan muncul akan kemungkinan Yukino untuk mengambil alih sorot lampu ISML tahun ini. Namun Yukino membuktikan bahwa dia mampu dengan menjadi pemenang Kalung pertama tahun ini, Aquamarine.
Yui boleh dikatakan salah satu pendatang baru tersukses dalam sejarah ISML. Meski mengakhiri musim tanpa gelar sama sekali, posisi 5 di klasemen akhir sudah cukup untuk menyingkirkan segala keraguan para fans sejak babak pra-eliminasi. Masih terbuka lebar kesempatannya untuk Penghias kepala Nova atau mungkin Tiara 2015.

Pada pertarungan sebelumnya di Ruby 5, Yukino memang mampu membuat Yui mengaku kalah. Namun seiring dengan perjalanan turnamen, keadaan dapat sangat cepat berubah. Akankah Yukino dapat memastikan jalannya tetap mulus menuju perhiasan berikutnya ataukah Yui yang akan mampu membalaskan kekalahannya?
Image>Thanks to my secret santa<
Marinara
Artisan
Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Marinara » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:26 am

First edit sweep:
SpoilerShow
Yukinoshita Yukino (OreGairu) vs. Yuigahama Yui (OreGairu)
The highest position in Nova is getting closer. On this third day, four girls remain to fight for two seats in the Nova Division final match. Two of them are Yukinoshita Yukino and Yuigahama Yui who are back to meet again in the same arena.

Yukino couldn’t expect what happened to her in 2015. Having finished in the 15th position of ISML, many doubts arose about her chance to take the spotlight this year. But Yukino did prove that she was able to take the very first Necklace, the Aquamarine.
We can say that Yui is one of the more successful newcomers in ISML history. Even though she couldn't get any titles in the Regular Season, her 5th position might be enough to get rid of fans’ doubts built up from the prelims stage. She still has a good chance for the Nova Circlet, or maybe the Tiara.

In the previous match in Ruby 5, Yukino was able to make Yui admit her loss. But as the tournament continued, the situation changed quickly. Will Yukino keep her way smooth to the next jewel, or will Yui get her revenge?
Follow me on Twitter!
itsukayuzuru
Chuunibyou
Chuunibyou
Badges:

Post by itsukayuzuru » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:37 am

Tomori Nao Vs Ebisuzawa Kurumi
SpoilerShow
“Motivation from the past”

As student council president, Tomori Nao has a lot of job related to stopping the misuse of special power that done by several people. Even though she quite introverts with other friends in her class but she is a great leader in her member's eyes. Her past experience with her brother becomes a stepping stone for her in current life and become her reason to stop misuse of the special ability wielder. In other side, Kurumi is quite dependable for her friends. She is in charge in patrolling and make sure the perimeter is clear out from zombies. This purpled hair girl also had a bad experience in the past that motivate her to protect her friends from zombies. She is a brave girl and willing to sacrifice herself for the sake of her friend. Except that, her actions also never fail to amuse us. So who is your choice?
Bahasa TranslationShow
“ Motivasi dari masa lampau”

Sebagai ketua OSIS, Tomori Nao memiliki banyak pekerjaan berkenaan dengan menghentikan penyalahgunaan kekuatan special oleh sebagian orang. Walupun ia cukup tertutup dengan teman sekelasnya, tetapi dimata tim nya ia adalah pemimpin yang hebat. Masa lampau dengan kakaknya menjadi batu penjuru bagi hidupnya dan menjadi alasan ia menghentikan penyalahgunaan kekuatan special. Di sisi lain, Kurumi cukup bisa diandalkan bagi teman-temannya. Dia bertanggung jawab untuk patroli dan memastikan areanya aman dari zombie. Wanita berambut ungu ini juga memiliki pengalaman buruk di masa lalu yang memotivasinya untuk melindungi teman-temanya. Ia wanita yang berani dan akan mengorbankan dirinya untuk kepentingan temannya. Selain itu, Aksinya juga tak pernah gagal dalam menghibur kita. Jadi siapa pilihanmu?
Last edited by itsukayuzuru on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lulu
[Blame maglor]
[Blame maglor]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Kanojo
Melon Pan: 26
2018 Female Favorite: Kanna Kamui
2018 Male Favorite: Dazai Osamu

Post by Lulu » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:52 am

Chinese Translations for Division Finals Day 3:
Yukino vs. Yui (BugH)Show
雪之下雪乃(我的青春恋爱喜剧果然有问题) vs. 由比滨结衣(我的青春恋爱喜剧果然有问题)

今天,季后赛第一阶段的第3个比赛日,距离决出分区最强者的时刻日益临近,四强们将为分区决赛之席展开争夺。雪之下雪乃和由比滨结衣,这一次将作为新星区的四强进行两人之间的第二次交锋。

雪乃以新星区第15名的成绩结束了她的2014年世萌之旅,很多人都不再对她抱有期待。然而,雪乃用行动证明了自己:强势夺得了意义非凡的海蓝宝石项链。
结衣,即使细数世萌历史,也是表现非常优异的一年生。尽管她之前没有拿到项链,但常规赛第5的成绩多少让她的粉丝坚定了决心,而眼前正是一个能帮她获得新星头环甚至是皇冠的良机。

在红宝石阶段第5轮的比赛中,雪乃击败了结衣,但随着比赛愈加激烈,形势变幻莫测。这场比赛会是雪乃顺利地向她第二件首饰进发,还是结衣成功复仇?
Nao vs. Kurumi (itsukayuzuru)Show
友利奈绪(Charlotte) vs. 惠飞须泽胡桃(学园孤岛)

“过去是她们的动力”

友利奈绪,作为学生会长,有很多工作需要忙碌。在班级上的其他人眼中奈绪可能比较内向,但她圈子的朋友们却深知她是一位出色的领袖。与哥哥经历的痛苦过去使她变成了现在的自己,这过去也成为她誓要阻止某些人滥用超能力的动机。
惠飞须泽胡桃,这个紫发女孩同样有着糟糕的过去,也是这过去促使她保护着她的朋友们。她负责着巡逻保证边界处没有丧尸,对她朋友来说非常可靠。她很勇敢,为了朋友甚至可以牺牲自己。另外,超元气的她总能给我们带来欢笑。
两人之间,你会作何选择?
Ayase vs. Asuna (Reverend)Show
新垣绫濑(我的妹妹哪有这么可爱!) vs. 结城明日奈(亚丝娜)(刀剑神域)

有人可能会问:爱与被爱哪个更好?不少人可能会觉得,能够像偶像一样被许多人爱戴着是很美妙的事。但对于这两个不缺粉丝的女孩,她们所独有的那份爱重要的多。

作为青少年模特,闪光灯、聚光灯让她出现于杂志封面及娱乐界已成为绫濑的家常便饭。尽管很枯燥,她依然享受着这样的生活,因为她有一位珍视的朋友,为了彼此更加亲密,她愿意做任何事。

而“闪光之亚丝娜”,正如她的头衔一般,在她所陷的虚拟世界中有着众多的支持者。她既是公会中强大的一员,又是被男性包围着的美丽少女。但这一切对她来说并不重要,她想要的是一个旗鼓相当的对手,她找到了,这个人现在成为了她的爱人。

带着她们各自拥有的爱,两人走到了恒星区半决赛的战场,那么,谁会胜出呢?
Chiyo vs. Kosaki (Momento10)Show
佐仓千代(月刊少女野崎君) vs. 小野寺小咲(伪恋)

“我已准备好绽放青春”

惊喜,时常以人意想不到的方式到来。
当佐仓千代向她感兴趣的人告白后,她得到了他的亲笔签名以及去他那儿工作的邀请。虽然这与千代的预想并不一样,但一旦有机会更进一步的话,千代就一定会去努力改变现状。
当小野寺小咲意识到她爱的人依然守着十年前的诺言之后,她欣喜若狂。现在,手中握着能揭开一切真相的钥匙,她希望有朝一日能够打开自己的心锁,向他吐露心事。
两个女孩谁能笑着走到故事的结局呢?
Mashiro vs. Eru (Momento10)Show
椎名真白(樱花庄的宠物女孩) vs. 千反田爱瑠(冰菓)

“所以说,我们看事物的视角很独特...”

不管被培养成了什么样的人,椎名真白和千反田爱琉绝不会让过去限制住自己的未来。
最初,真白的世界是苍白的,几乎没有人愿意与这个安静但天赋异禀的画家交流。但现在,真白的世界已经如她的画作一般五彩缤纷,有着无限可能。
而爱瑠,一直被期望着能与家人安定下来接管农场。而这并没有阻止她探究着哪怕是最微小的事,直到找到满意的答案。
那么,谁能够向前迈出重要的一步呢?
I'm done.
Last edited by Lulu on Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:05 am, edited 6 times in total.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Post by Reverend » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:30 am

Post-Season Day 3

As usual, no promise, so don't wait
Aragaki Ayase (Ore no Imouto) vs Yuuki Asuna (Sword Art Online)Show
Which one is better: 'being loved'? or 'to love'? some may ask. To some, the feeling of being idolized and loved by many is most important. But to these two girls, neither lack fandom, the love they have matters more.

As a teenage model, the flashlight of camera and the spotlight of being the front face of a magazine's cover and the highlight of showbiz are parts of Aragaki Ayase's day. Tiring as it is, she enjoys such life, because she has a friend that she treasures most. She will do anything to keep that friend close.

"Lightning Flash" Asuna, as she is famously known, has lots of fans in the virtual world where she and other 10,000 players are trapped. While she is, on one hand, a powerful figure in the world's strongest guild, she is also a beauty in a community populated by men. But the praise and love of her surroundings means nothing to her. She had been seeking a goal to fight, and found them in a person she now loves as her boyfriend.

With the love they possess, they strive forward everyday. But today, here in the Semifinal of Stella Division, which one will prevail?
Word Count: 200.
This will probably need a lot of edits. Yoroshiku~
Last edited by Reverend on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2019 Female Favorite: Tōma Kazusa
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:59 am

Sakura Chiyo (Gekkan Shōjo Nozaki-kun) vs. Onodera Kosaki (Nisekoi)
"Ready for the highlight of my youth!"
SpoilerShow
Sometimes, surprises come in ways unimaginable. When Sakura Chiyo confessed to a boy she was interested in, she got his autograph as a reply and an invitation to work at his manga series. Although this was not the ideal scenario Chiyo wanted, being near him once in a while does have its benefits, and if it can get her closer to him, she would be willing to make her situation work. When Onodera Kosaki realized that her admirer still held onto his promise after ten years, she was elated. With a possible key to open the answers to all questions, Kosaki hopes to one day fully open up to her admirer and tell him about her feelings. Which of these two girls will be able to see the end of her story with a smile on her face?
Aragaki Ayase (Ore no Imōto) vs. Yūki Asuna (Sword Art Online)
"Who's next?"
SpoilerShow
Don't let Aragaki Ayase's appearance fool you. Despite being considered the least likely to become a potential candidate for the Sapphire Circlet, Ayase has shown all of her adversaries wrong by making it to the semifinals. The up-and-coming fashion icon is ready and able to strut her stuff when people begin to underestimate her. Despite some difficult rounds, Yūki Asuna has managed to spear through her competition to make it this far. Asuna is no slouch when it comes to battle, ready to disappear in a blink of an eye and strike when the opponent least expects it. Judgment will fall under the hands of Asuna's blade. Can Ayase conjure up a plan to take her opponent down, or will Asuna be able to speed towards the finals?
Shiina Mashiro (Sakura-sō no Pet na Kanojo) vs. Chitanda Eru (Hyōka)
"And so, we try and see things through a different lens..."
SpoilerShow
Despite their upbringing, Shiina Mashiro and Chitanda Eru will not let their past chain them to limited futures. At first, Mashiro's world was white, as close to none was willing to interact with the quiet, yet talented artist. Now that Mashiro has other people to interact with and lean on, her world is full of color and unlimited possibilities to go alongside her art. Eru is expected to settle down with her family and take over as head of her farmland. Still, this won't stop Eru from questioning even the simplest of things, determined to find an answer that would satisfy her. Which of these two girls is ready to take the next step forward when all is said and done?
Kuroyukihime (Accel World) vs. Nakamura Yuri (Angel Beats!)
"Leadership isn't given; it's earned."
SpoilerShow
Leaders in their own way, Kuroyukihime and Nakamura Yuri prepare to fight for what may be a critical moment for the right to fight for the Heavenly Tiara. Kuroyukihime hid behind the shadows of her game, worried that returning would only bring her more unnecessary pain and memories she does not want to recollect. With the help of her friends, Kuroyukihime decided to stand once more, determined to prove why she should be considered the strongest of the elite. In collaboration with her peers, Yuri created a society dedicated to add an extra spice in life while annoying those of authority. The bonds that she had made with them are special, and she will do whatever it takes to make sure all are safe from harms way. Will Kuroyukihime or Namakura Yuri prove that they have the superior leadership skills?
Toady
[School Idol Producer]
[School Idol Producer]
Badges:
Worships: Tsuruya-san
Wish: A wedding for Nico & Maki

Post by Toady » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:12 am

Wow, the timing is so short x) Writing in the morning is complicated

Yui-nyan vs. Nakano Azusa
“Nya, nya, nyan~”
SpoilerShow
The power of a cat is terrifying: it can do anything it wants in the house: it's so cute that you'll forgive it anyway. But each cat has its own little kingdom and if they happen to meet each other, a crazy cat fight may happen. But the fight today is not simply between two cats, because they both happen to also be singer and guitarist!
On the left, Yui-nyan, cat by choice, will use the power of rock music to send chills down your spine. Her everlasting smile makes hearts melt. On the right, Azusa, nicknamed Azunyan by the other members of the light music club, will put her her cat ears and interpret a cute and gentle song. Now it's time for the audience to vote: which was the best perfornyance?
Sakura Chiyo vs. Onodera Kosaki (by Momento, French version)
SpoilerShow
Parfois, certaines surprises prennent une forme inimaginable.
Quand Sakura Chiyo fit sa confession à un garçon qui l'intéressait, elle obtint en retour un autographe et une offre d'emploi comme assistante pour son manga. Bien que ce n'était pas le scénario idéal qu'elle espérait, être à ses côtés de temps en temps avait ses avantages; et si elle pouvait parvenir à se rapprocher de lui, peut-être pourrait-elle améliorer le statut de leur relation.
Quand Onodera Kosaki se rendit compte que celui qu'elle aime tenait encore sa promesse d'il y a dix ans, elle fut folle de joie. Avec une clé qui pourrait possiblement permettre d'accéder aux réponses de tous les mystères du passé, Kosaki espère un jour pouvoir s'ouvrir et enfin transmettre ses véritables sentiments. Laquelle de ces deux filles parviendra donc à garder le sourire jusqu'à la fin de son histoire ?
Last edited by Toady on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Much stuff (but Chibaka has more)Show
#Drunkard4Ever #ThanksKiwi
My Secret Santa is awesome :3

Hikarin <3
Thank you Secret Santa 2016 :3
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Post by Fuijiwara » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:34 am

Jibril vs KurousagiShow
Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the finals of the Game Fiesta 2015. Having been through round after round of ambitious competitors vying for the ultimate prize, we have finally reached the ultimate round to decide this year's Game Fiesta's Emperor, or rather Empress as we have two woman humanoids as our final two contestants. On the blue side, we have the pink-eared bunny who goes by the name of Kurousagi. Blessed with hyperfast reflexes, this bunny here is no mere girl gamer here as she takes things to the maximum, having completely obliterated all her opponents in the past few rounds and seems to be confident about her chances here. But, a certain Flugel will not take that for an answer as on the left side, we have Jibril. With her intense knowledge on several game, Jibril can always find a way to execute a flashy move to finish off her matches in style, to the point where even her opponents have been charmed by her gameplay.

With all the said and done, let us move on to the voting portion. With 20% of the votes contributing to the final result, whom shall be your final victor?
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
itsukayuzuru
Chuunibyou
Chuunibyou
Badges:

Post by itsukayuzuru » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:34 am

Bahasa Translation
Azusa Vs Yui by ToadyShow
“Nya, nya, nyan~”
Kekuatan kucing menakutkan; dapat melakukan apapun yang ia inginkan di rumah, dan sangat imut sehingga anda akan memakluminya. Tetapi setiap kucing memiliki kerajaan kecilnya sendiri dan jika mereka bertemu satu sama lain, pertarungan kucing mungkin terjadi. Tetapi pertarungan hari ini bukanlah tentang dua kucing saja, karena keduanya juga penyanyi dan gitaris! Disisi kiri, Yui nyan, kucing dari pilihan, akan memakai kekuatan music rock untuk menenagkan saraf. Senyuman abadinya membuat hati meleleh. Di sisi kanan, Azusa dipanggil Azunyan, dengan member gurp music ringan lainnya, akan memakai kuping kucingnya dan menghasilkan lagu lembut dan imut. Sekarang waktunya pemirsa yang memilih, yang mana Perfonyance yang terbaik?
Jibril Vs Kurousagi by FujiwaraShow
Pemirsa sekalian, selamat datang di final game fiesta 2015, Setelah melalui ronde demi ronde Kompetitor yang ambisius berlomba-lomba untuk hadiah spektakuler, Kita akhirnya telah sampai pada ronde atas untuk menentukan kaisar atau lebih tepatnya permaisuri seperti yang kita miliki dua humanoid sebagai kontestan final kita. Di sisi biru kita, ada Kelinci bertelinga pink yang bernama Kurousagi. Dengan reflex yang sangat cepat, kelinci yang satu ini bukan pemain biasa saat ia mengambil hal-hal secara maksimal, setelah benar-benar menghapuskan semua lawan nya dalam beberapa putaran terakhir dan tampaknya menjadi yakin tentang peluangnya di sini. Tetapi Flugel tertentu tidak akan menerima itu karena di sisi kiri kita punya Jibril. Dengan pengetahuannya yang intense di beberapa permainan, Jibril selalu dapat menemukan langkah cepat untuk menyudahi pertandingan dalam gaya, sampai ke titik dimana lawannya terpesona dengan langkah permainannya.
Dengan semua yang telah dikatakan dan dilakukan, mari kita beralih ke bagian pemungutan suara. Dengan 20% suara yang berkontribusi terhadap hasil akhir, yang mana akan menjadi pemenang akhir Anda?
Marinara
Artisan
Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Marinara » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:01 am

Previews posted.
SpoilerShow
Sakura Chiyo (Gekkan Shōjo Nozaki-kun) vs. Onodera Kosaki (Nisekoi)
佐仓千代(月刊少女野崎君) vs. 小野寺小咲(伪恋)
"Ready for the highlight of my youth!"
Sometimes, surprises come in ways unimaginable. When Sakura Chiyo confessed to a boy she was interested in, she got his autograph as a reply and an invitation to work on his manga series. Although this was not the ideal scenario Chiyo wanted, being near him once in a while did have its benefits, and if it could get her closer to him, she would be willing to make her situation work. When Onodera Kosaki realized that her admirer still held onto his promise after ten years, she was elated. With a possible key to open the answers to all questions, Kosaki hopes to one day fully open up to her admirer and tell him about her feelings. Which of these two girls will be able to see the end of her story with a smile on her face?

“我已准备好绽放青春”

惊喜,时常以人意想不到的方式到来。
当佐仓千代向她感兴趣的人告白后,她得到了他的亲笔签名以及去他那儿工作的邀请。虽然这与千代的预想并不一样,但一旦有机会更进一步的话,千代就一定会去努力改变现状。
当小野寺小咲意识到她爱的人依然守着十年前的诺言之后,她欣喜若狂。现在,手中握着能揭开一切真相的钥匙,她希望有朝一日能够打开自己的心锁,向他吐露心事。
两个女孩谁能笑着走到故事的结局呢?

Parfois, certaines surprises prennent une forme inimaginable.
Quand Sakura Chiyo fit sa confession à un garçon qui l'intéressait, elle obtint en retour un autographe et une offre d'emploi comme assistante pour son manga. Bien que ce n'était pas le scénario idéal qu'elle espérait, être à ses côtés de temps en temps avait ses avantages; et si elle pouvait parvenir à se rapprocher de lui, peut-être pourrait-elle améliorer le statut de leur relation.
Quand Onodera Kosaki se rendit compte que celui qu'elle aime tenait encore sa promesse d'il y a dix ans, elle fut folle de joie. Avec une clé qui pourrait possiblement permettre d'accéder aux réponses de tous les mystères du passé, Kosaki espère un jour pouvoir s'ouvrir et enfin transmettre ses véritables sentiments. Laquelle de ces deux filles parviendra donc à garder le sourire jusqu'à la fin de son histoire?

Yukinoshita Yukino (OreGairu) vs. Yuigahama Yui (OreGairu)
雪之下雪乃(我的青春恋爱喜剧果然有问题) vs. 由比滨结衣(我的青春恋爱喜剧果然有问题)
The highest position in Nova is getting closer. On this third day, four girls remain to fight for two seats in the Nova Division final match. Two of them are Yukinoshita Yukino and Yuigahama Yui who are back to meet again in the same arena.

Yukino couldn’t expect what happened to her in 2015. Having finished in the 15th position of ISML, many doubts arose about her chance to take the spotlight this year. But Yukino did prove that she was able to take the very first Necklace, the Aquamarine.
We can say that Yui is one of the more successful newcomers in ISML history. Even though she couldn't get any titles in the Regular Season, her 5th position might be enough to get rid of fans’ doubts built up from the prelims stage. She still has a good chance for the Nova Circlet, or maybe the Tiara.

In the previous match in Ruby 5, Yukino was able to make Yui admit her loss. But as the tournament continued, the situation changed quickly. Will Yukino keep her way smooth to the next jewel, or will Yui get her revenge?

今天,季后赛第一阶段的第3个比赛日,距离决出分区最强者的时刻日益临近,四强们将为分区决赛之席展开争夺。雪之下雪乃和由比滨结衣,这一次将作为新星区的四强进行两人之间的第二次交锋。

雪乃以第15名的成绩结束了她的2014年世萌之旅,很多人都不再对她抱有期待。然而,雪乃用行动证明了自己:强势夺得了意义非凡的海蓝宝石项链。
结衣,即使细数世萌历史,也是表现非常优异的一年生。尽管她之前没有拿到项链,但常规赛第5的成绩多少让她的粉丝坚定了决心,而眼前正是一个能让她获得新星头环甚至是皇冠的良机。

在红宝石阶段第5轮比赛中,雪乃击败了结衣,但随着比赛愈加激烈,形势早已变幻莫测。这场比赛会是雪乃顺利地向她第二件首饰进发,还是结衣成功复仇?

Posisi tertinggi di Nova semakin dekat, tersisa empat gadis yang akan memperebutkan dua kursi di babak Final Divisi Nova pada hari ke-3 ini. Dua dari antara mereka adalah Yukinoshita Yukino dan Yuigahama Yui, yang kali ini kembali berhadapan di arena yang sama.

Yukino tentu saja tidak akan menyangka apa yang akan terjadi pada dirinya di 2015. Berakhir di posisi 15 ISML 2014, banyak keraguan muncul akan kemungkinan Yukino untuk mengambil alih sorot lampu ISML tahun ini. Namun Yukino membuktikan bahwa dia mampu dengan menjadi pemenang Kalung pertama tahun ini, Aquamarine.
Yui boleh dikatakan salah satu pendatang baru tersukses dalam sejarah ISML. Meski mengakhiri musim tanpa gelar sama sekali, posisi 5 di klasemen akhir sudah cukup untuk menyingkirkan segala keraguan para fans sejak babak pra-eliminasi. Masih terbuka lebar kesempatannya untuk Penghias kepala Nova atau mungkin Tiara 2015.

Pada pertarungan sebelumnya di Ruby 5, Yukino memang mampu membuat Yui mengaku kalah. Namun seiring dengan perjalanan turnamen, keadaan dapat sangat cepat berubah. Akankah Yukino dapat memastikan jalannya tetap mulus menuju perhiasan berikutnya ataukah Yui yang akan mampu membalaskan kekalahannya?

Jibril (No Game No Life) vs. Kurousagi (Mondaiji)
Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the finals of the Game Fiesta 2015. Having been through round after round of ambitious competitors vying for the ultimate prize, we have finally reached the ultimate round to decide this year's Game Fiesta's Emperor, or rather Empress, as we have two woman humanoids as our final contestants. On the blue side, we have a pink-eared bunny by the name of Kurousagi. Blessed with hyper-fast reflexes, this bunny is no mere girl gamer here as she takes things to the maximum, having completely obliterated all her opponents in the past few rounds. She seems to be confident about her chances here. But, a certain Flugel will not take that for an answer as on the left side, we have Jibril. With her intense knowledge on several games, Jibril can always find a way to execute a flashy move to finish off her matches in style, to the point where even her opponents have been charmed by her gameplay.

With all that said and done, let us move on to the voting portion. With 20% of the votes contributing to the final result, who shall be your final victor?

Pemirsa sekalian, selamat datang di final game fiesta 2015, Setelah melalui ronde demi ronde Kompetitor yang ambisius berlomba-lomba untuk hadiah spektakuler, Kita akhirnya telah sampai pada ronde atas untuk menentukan kaisar atau lebih tepatnya permaisuri seperti yang kita miliki dua humanoid sebagai kontestan final kita. Di sisi biru kita, ada Kelinci bertelinga pink yang bernama Kurousagi. Dengan reflex yang sangat cepat, kelinci yang satu ini bukan pemain biasa saat ia mengambil hal-hal secara maksimal, setelah benar-benar menghapuskan semua lawan nya dalam beberapa putaran terakhir dan tampaknya menjadi yakin tentang peluangnya di sini. Tetapi Flugel tertentu tidak akan menerima itu karena di sisi kiri kita punya Jibril. Dengan pengetahuannya yang intense di beberapa permainan, Jibril selalu dapat menemukan langkah cepat untuk menyudahi pertandingan dalam gaya, sampai ke titik dimana lawannya terpesona dengan langkah permainannya.
Dengan semua yang telah dikatakan dan dilakukan, mari kita beralih ke bagian pemungutan suara. Dengan 20% suara yang berkontribusi terhadap hasil akhir, yang mana akan menjadi pemenang akhir Anda?

Aragaki Ayase (Ore no Imōto) vs. Yūki Asuna (Sword Art Online)
新垣绫濑(我的妹妹哪有这么可爱!) vs. 结城明日奈(亚丝娜)(刀剑神域)
Which is better: being loved or to love? some may ask. To some, the feeling of being idolized and loved by many is most important. But neither of these two girls lacks fandom, and the love they have matters more.

As a teenage model, the flashlight of cameras and the spotlight of being the front face of a magazine's cover and the highlight of showbiz are parts of Aragaki Ayase's day. Tiring as it is, she enjoys such a life because she has a friend whom she treasures most. She will do anything to keep her close.

"Lightning Flash" Asuna, as she is famously known, has lots of fans in the virtual world where she and 10,000 other players are trapped. While she is, on one hand, a powerful figure in the world's strongest guild, she is also a beauty in a community populated by men. But the praise and love of her surroundings mean nothing to her. She had been seeking a goal to fight, and found them in a person she now loves as her boyfriend.

With the love they possess, they strive forward everyday. But today in the Semifinal of Stella Division, which one will prevail?

有人可能会问:爱与被爱哪个更好?不少人可能会觉得,能够像偶像一样被许多人爱戴着是很美妙的事。但对于这两个不缺粉丝的女孩,她们所独有的那份爱重要的多。

作为青少年模特,闪光灯、聚光灯让她出现于杂志封面及娱乐界已成为绫濑的家常便饭。尽管很枯燥,她依然享受着这样的生活。因为她有一位珍视的朋友,为了彼此更加亲密,她愿意做任何事。

而“闪光之亚丝娜”,正如她的头衔一般,在她所陷的虚拟世界中有着众多的支持者。她既是公会中强大的一员,又是被男性包围着的美丽女孩。但这一切对她来说并不重要,她想要的是一个旗鼓相当的对手,她找到了,这个人现在正是她的爱人。

带着她们各自拥有的爱,两人走到了恒星区半决赛的战场,那么,谁会胜出呢?

Shiina Mashiro (Sakura-sō no Pet na Kanojo) vs. Chitanda Eru (Hyōka)
椎名真白(樱花庄的宠物女孩) vs. 千反田爱瑠(冰菓)
“And so, we try and see things through a different lens...”
Despite their upbringings, Shiina Mashiro and Chitanda Eru will not let their pasts chain them to limited futures. At first, Mashiro's world was white, as close to none was willing to interact with the quiet, yet talented artist. Now that Mashiro has other people to interact with and lean on, her world is full of color and unlimited possibilities to go alongside her art. Eru is expected to settle down with her family and take over as head of her farmland. Still, this won't stop Eru from questioning even the simplest of things, determined to find an answer that will satisfy her. Which of these two girls is ready to take the next step forward when all is said and done?

“所以说,我们看事物的视角很独特...”

不管被培养成了什么样的人,椎名真白和千反田爱琉绝不会让过去限制住自己的未来。
最初,真白的世界是苍白的,几乎没有人愿意与这个安静但天赋异禀的画家交流。但现在,真白的世界已经如她的画作一般五彩缤纷,有着无限可能。
而爱瑠,一直被期望着能与家人安定下来接管农场。而这并不会阻止她探究着哪怕是最微小的事,直到找到满意的答案。
那么,谁能够向前迈出重要的一步呢?

Kuroyukihime (Accel World) vs. Nakamura Yuri (Angel Beats!)
“Leadership isn't given; it's earned.”
Leaders in their own ways, Kuroyukihime and Nakamura Yuri prepare to fight for what may be a critical moment for the right to battle for the Heavenly Tiara. Kuroyukihime hid behind the shadows of her game, worried that returning would only bring her more unnecessary pain and memories she did not want to recollect. With the help of her friends, Kuroyukihime decided to stand once more, determined to prove why she should be considered the strongest of the elite. In collaboration with her peers, Yuri created a society dedicated to adding an extra spice in life while annoying those of authority. The bonds that she has made with them are special, and she will do whatever it takes to make sure all are safe from harm’s way. Will Kuroyukihime or Namakura Yuri prove that they have the superior leadership skills?

Yui-nyan (Angel Beats!) vs. Nakano Azusa (K-ON!)
“Nya, nya, nyan~”
The power of a cat is terrifying: it can do anything it wants in the house. It's so cute, you'll forgive it anyways. But each cat has its own little kingdom and if they happen to meet each other, a crazy catfight may happen. But the fight today is not simply between two cats, because they both happen to also be a singer and a guitarist!
On the left, Yui-nyan is a cat by choice and will use the power of rock music to send chills down your spine. Her everlasting smile makes hearts melt. On the right, Azusa, nicknamed Azu-nyan by the other members of the light music club, will put on her cat ears and interpret a cute and gentle song. Now it's time for the audience to vote: which gave the best perfornyance?

“Nya, nya, nyan~”
Kekuatan kucing menakutkan; dapat melakukan apapun yang ia inginkan di rumah, dan sangat imut sehingga anda akan memakluminya. Tetapi setiap kucing memiliki kerajaan kecilnya sendiri dan jika mereka bertemu satu sama lain, pertarungan kucing mungkin terjadi. Tetapi pertarungan hari ini bukanlah tentang dua kucing saja, karena keduanya juga penyanyi dan gitaris! Disisi kiri, Yui nyan, kucing dari pilihan, akan memakai kekuatan music rock untuk menenagkan saraf. Senyuman abadinya membuat hati meleleh. Di sisi kanan, Azusa dipanggil Azunyan, dengan member gurp music ringan lainnya, akan memakai kuping kucingnya dan menghasilkan lagu lembut dan imut. Sekarang waktunya pemirsa yang memilih, yang mana Perfonyance yang terbaik?

Tomori Nao (Charlotte) vs. Ebisuzawa Kurumi (Gakkō Gurashi!)
友利奈绪(Charlotte) vs. 惠飞须泽胡桃(学园孤岛)
“Motivation from the past”
As student council president, Tomori Nao has a lot of jobs related to stopping the misuse of special powers by several people. Even though she is quite introverted around her classmates, she is a great leader in her member's eyes. Her past experience with her brother became a stepping-stone for her current life and her reason to stop misuse of special ability wielders. On the other side, Kurumi is quite dependable for her friends. She is in charge of patrolling and make sure the perimeter is clear of zombies. This purpled-haired girl also had a bad experience that motivated her to protect her friends. She is a brave girl and willing to sacrifice herself for their sakes. Other than that, her actions also never fail to amuse us. So who is your choice?

“过去是她们的动力”

作为学生会长,友利奈绪有很多工作需要做。在班级上的其他人眼中奈绪可能比较内向,但她圈子的朋友们却深知她是一位出色的领袖。与哥哥经历的痛苦过去使她变成了现在的自己,这过去也成为她阻止某些人滥用超能力的动机。
胡桃,这个紫发女孩同样有着糟糕的过去,也是这过去促使她保护着她的朋友们。她负责着巡逻保证边界处没有丧尸,对她朋友来说非常可靠。她很勇敢,为了朋友甚至可以牺牲自己。另外,超元气的她总能给我们带来欢笑。
两人之间,你会作何选择?

“ Motivasi dari masa lampau”

Sebagai ketua OSIS, Tomori Nao memiliki banyak pekerjaan berkenaan dengan menghentikan penyalahgunaan kekuatan special oleh sebagian orang. Walupun ia cukup tertutup dengan teman sekelasnya, tetapi dimata tim nya ia adalah pemimpin yang hebat. Masa lampau dengan kakaknya menjadi batu penjuru bagi hidupnya dan menjadi alasan ia menghentikan penyalahgunaan kekuatan special. Di sisi lain, Kurumi cukup bisa diandalkan bagi teman-temannya. Dia bertanggung jawab untuk patroli dan memastikan areanya aman dari zombie. Wanita berambut ungu ini juga memiliki pengalaman buruk di masa lalu yang memotivasinya untuk melindungi teman-temanya. Ia wanita yang berani dan akan mengorbankan dirinya untuk kepentingan temannya. Selain itu, Aksinya juga tak pernah gagal dalam menghibur kita. Jadi siapa pilihanmu?

Thanks BugH, itsukayuzuru, Tachibana Kanade, Reverend, Momento10, Toady,
and Fuijiwara to for contributing today's match previews and translations.
Follow me on Twitter!