Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Re: Postseason 2015 Featured Match Write-ups

Post by Fuijiwara » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:31 am

Ayase vs Mashiro
Yukino vs Kosaki

Yukino vs KosakiShow
''A neverending pursuit''

Snicker at it or agree with it, there's no denying that love is just one unfathomable mystery that no one can solve at all and that applies as well to our lovely finalists whom have been struck by love's arrows.

Once known as the fearsome Ice Queen, Yukino now finds that she cannot control her feelings as well as she can, becoming vulnerable such that she was struck by that particular arrow. Now,she begins to follow her heart instead of doing what's right and carries out the important mission known as her love in order to find the answer to all of her questions. Kosaki on the other hand has long been enchanted by the spell of romance and has followed the spell's commands to captivate the person she loves. Be it through simple methods like Valentine's chocolates or through unconventional ways, she hopes that one day she can finally break out of the spell by capturing the heart of the person she loves.

With both girls here undergoing a trial of their own, whom shall claim victory here and discover the answer that will solve love once and for all?
Aragaki Ayase vs Shiina MashiroShow
Ayase wandered through the woods, diverting from the forest path to a secret cave hidden by the trees and bushes that surrounded it. As she approached the entrance, the cave, blocked by a stone door spoke in a mechanized voice to display the item on the item pad that slowly revealed itself as the metal casing slid up.Ayase then unzipped her bag and took out the sharpened kitchen knife and placed it on the pad. The pad scaned the knife and turned green, indicating that Ayase could pass through as the caves door moved towards the side, revealing a room. As she enters the room, she is greeted by Mashiro, whom was attempting to practise her Plan C attacks on the training dummy while waiting for her comrade. Seeing Ayase's presence, she stops and blankly greets her friend. Without warning and certainly without returning the greeting, Ayase quickly leapt towards Mashiro in an attempt to silence her comrade but was quickly deflected by Mashiro as she leaps back in response.Both sides stood on opposite ends, knowing very well what this battle was for: The Circlet. Both sides stared at each other and then the fight began....
Last edited by Fuijiwara on Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13
2017 Female Favorite: Shokuhō Misaki
Wish: Unlimited Paper Works

Post by BugH » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:32 am

Saber vs Kurisu (English)Show
"One Step Ahead to the Future"

What kind of future that lies in front of us? No one knows exactly about it.
Saber doesn't know what will wait for her when she decided to join the Holy Grail War and made contract with her Master; will she lose and disappear or the true victory is the one she will get? Even though the future is still blurred, Saber will stay with her commitment for the sake of her people.
Makise Kurisu will never expect what happened to her life when she started the research on time machine, about how precious and important the papers and the experiments that she had done and keep going. Makise only wishes that she did something right and will able to help the people in the future.

The future isn't too far as we imagined; when we opened our eyes in the morning, when we opened the door, or when we turned on our smartphone, these are future. Yes, the future is one step ahead.
Saber vs Kurisu (Bahasa)Show
"Selangkah menuju masa depan"

Masa depan seperti apa yang ada di hadapan kita? Tidak ada satu orangpun yang tahu kepastiannya.
Saber tidak tahu apa yang akan menantinya ketika mengikuti Perang Cawan Suci dan membentuk kontrak dengan Masternya; apakah dia akan kalah dan lenyap ataukah kemenangan sejati yang akan didapatkannya? Meski masa depan masih sangat buram, Saber tetap pada pendiriannya demi kepentingan rakyatnya.
Makise Kurisu tidak akan pernah menyangka apa yang akan terjadi pada hidupnya ketika melakukan penelitian mesin waktu, tentang betapa berharga dan pentingnya karya tulis serta penelitian yang telah dan akan terus dilakukannya. Makise hanya berharap dia melakukan sesuatu yang benar dan dapat membantu manusia di masa yang akan datang.

Masa depan itu tidak sejauh yang kita kira; ketika kita membuka mata di pagi hari, ketika kita membuka pintu, atau ketika kita membuka smartphone, itu semua adalah masa depan. Ya, masa depan itu hanya satu langkah ke depan.
Last edited by BugH on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image>Thanks to my secret santa<
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
2017 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
Wish: May children never suffer.

Post by Just » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:28 pm

I haven't found much time to come online the past week QUQ I hope my Chinese translation minions dearies are doing well!

After a quick look it doesn't seem there are any problems yet, thank you so much for helping out ><

Other translators please help me take care of them and give them advice if they aren't doing well enough, I'm sure with time they'll grow into reliable long-term helpers ><
SpoilerShow
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Lulu
[Blame maglor]
[Blame maglor]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Kanojo
Melon Pan: 26
2018 Female Favorite: Kanna Kamui
2018 Male Favorite: Dazai Osamu
2017 Female Favorite: Tomori Nao
2017 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi

Post by Lulu » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:42 am

Just wrote:I haven't found much time to come online the past week QUQ I hope my Chinese translation minions dearies are doing well!

After a quick look it doesn't seem there are any problems yet, thank you so much for helping out ><

Other translators please help me take care of them and give them advice if they aren't doing well enough, I'm sure with time they'll grow into reliable long-term helpers ><
Nyan Pass~, Just chan.
There's not enough time for me, either = =. Several sentences are not really rigorous but rigid, I know. However, I've been trying to improve my translation style, 'cause I realized that translation is a rather free, and of course, fascinating thing.^ ^
And hmmm, "Thx, my lord..."(said in a splendid voice just like Sebastian's...
LittleWater
Ninja cadet
Ninja cadet
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: To become a master in PS! (x
And for Saber to win a necklace...

Post by LittleWater » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:20 am

Hello!0 0
There is a rookie who want to help translate Chinese translation 0 0
And I am not sure about this work though my English is poor... But I will try my best ><!
It's OK for me to translate most of the time 0 0
Lulu
[Blame maglor]
[Blame maglor]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Lulu » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:36 am

LittleWater wrote:Hello!0 0
And I am not sure about this work though my English is poor... But I will try my best ><!
Konnichiwa^_^
Lulu
[Blame maglor]
[Blame maglor]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Lulu » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:25 am

Chinese translations for PS I round 4:
Kosaki vs. Yukino (Fuijiwara)Show
小野寺小咲(伪恋) vs. 雪之下雪乃(我的青春恋爱喜剧果然有问题)

“无尽的追寻”

无论你承认与否,爱始终是任凭谁都难解的玄妙,被爱之箭射中的决赛选手们亦逃不脱。

雪之下雪乃,一度是令人生畏的冰雪女王,但在明白了并不能如愿地控制自己的情感后,她的心上之冰悄悄出现了裂痕,那支不同寻常的箭趁虚而入直射她的心。现在,她不再单纯地去做所谓正确的事,而是聆听自己的内心,遵照心意开始了追寻解开所有疑问的答案之路。
小野寺小咲,久已为爱着魔的她,如今正依着魔咒的指引去追逐她的爱人。时而使用如赠送情人节巧克力这种朴素直白的方式,时而耍些小花招,她希望有朝一日自己能打破魔咒俘获那个她所爱之人的心。

此时正是对她们内心的考验,究竟谁能够宣告胜利并且找到她一直追寻的答案?
Yui vs. Chitoge (Momento10)Show
由比滨结衣(我的青春恋爱喜剧果然有问题) vs. 桐崎千棘(伪恋)

“旁观者的眼中亦深藏着勇气”

由比滨结衣和桐崎千棘有着至关重要的品质,那就是在所有人都止步不前时能够迈出第一步。
结衣经常在人群之中随波逐流,但当事态即将扭曲时,她会毫不犹豫地站出来进行调解。而千棘,一直在尽她所能获取周围人的信任。她总是使自己置身于人群之中,与他们接触,以便求得几个伙伴。
尘埃落定之后,能够向前一步的人会是谁呢?
Chiyo vs. Jibril (Momento10)Show
佐仓千代(月刊少女野崎君) vs. 吉普莉尔(NO GAME NO LIFE 游戏人生)

“是时候闪耀我的光芒了!”

终于,无路可退:为了能在角逐皇冠的队列中占有一席之地,佐仓千代和吉普莉尔必须赌上她们所拥有的一切。
对于像千代这样陷入爱情的女孩来说,在她与同伴们所遭遇的种种囧况中出淤泥而不染并不容易。何况,在自己的朋友圈中,她可以说是最一视同仁的了。
“知识就是力量”,吉普莉尔深深地了解并遵从着这格言。一旦能学到什么,她会非常乐意地扩展她早已非常庞大的数据库。
千代的百折不挠能否使她获得胜利?或者,吉普莉尔的率真早已让千代无心应战?
Yoshino vs. Shiro (Momento10)Show
四糸乃(约会大作战) vs. 白(NO GAME NO LIFE 游戏人生)

“于飘雪的天空下理解自己”

身体虽然娇小,却在沉默中隐匿着待迸发的烈焰。
每当遇到冲突,四糸乃都希望能化干戈为玉帛。但若被逼入绝境,为了能使朋友脱险,她会毫不犹豫地将敌人冰封。而白,尽管在为夺取胜利而谋划策略时常常会有她哥哥的陪伴,但她已不断地证明着,即使没有哥哥在身旁,自己依然是一个为了胜利能坚持到底的合格的战略家。
白能否用陷阱诱捕四糸乃?四糸乃又能否用严寒让白绝望?
Ayase vs. Mashiro (Fuijiwara)Show
新垣绫濑(我的妹妹哪有这么可爱!) vs. 椎名真白(樱花庄的宠物女孩)

绫濑漫步林间,沿着通幽曲径来到一处隐匿于重重草木的洞穴。随着被石门封闭的洞口处发出的机械声,洞外置物平台上的金属壳应声滑落。她拉开包,取出了磨砺得闪着寒光的菜刀放在了上面。平台发出示意允许来者通过的绿光,随后洞门缓缓开启。绫濑坚定地走了进去,终于见到了她的决赛对手——椎名真白。余光扫过,地面凌乱地倒着些许假人,显然,真白正努力地练习着Plan C。看到绫濑的出现,真白毫无表情地问候了一句。然而绫濑并没有回应,而是直接挥刀跃向真白,真白则迅速后跳躲过了绫濑的这一击。她们相互看着对方,也看到彼此眼中闪烁着的对此战战利品——钻石头环的渴望。下一秒,大战开始了...
Saber vs. Kurisu (BugH)Show
Saber(Fate系列) vs. 牧濑红莉栖(命运石之门)

“未来就在眼前”

未来会是怎样的?没有人会知道。
Saber不知道。她不知道当她决定参加圣杯战争、联系了她的Master后等待着她的会是什么。失败,消失?抑或得到自己所期待的胜利?纵然未来并不明朗,Saber却誓要为了她的人民而与自己的诺言共存亡。
牧濑红莉栖不知道。她不知道当她开始时光机器的研究后她的人生将发生怎样的改变,她不知道她所做并一直坚持的论文与实验是多么的珍贵。她仅仅是期冀着能够做些对的事、能够对后人有些贡献的事。

未来并不像我们所想的那么遥远,当我们清晨睁开双眼,当我们打开窗子,当我们按开手机,是的,这都意味着未来。未来就在眼前。
I'm done.
Last edited by Lulu on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
Marinara
Artisan
Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Horo, the Wise Wolf
Wish: Bottomless ramen

Post by Marinara » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:00 am

First quick edits:
SpoilerShow
Onodera Kosaki (Nisekoi) vs. Yukinoshita Yukino (OreGairu)
“A never-ending pursuit”

Snicker at it or agree with it, there's no denying that love is just one unfathomable mystery no one can solve at all. That applies as well to our lovely finalists who have been struck by love's arrows.

Once known as the fearsome Ice Queen, Yukino now finds that she cannot control her feelings well, struck vulnerable by a particular arrow. She begins to follow her heart instead of doing what's right and carries out the important mission known as love in order to find the answer to all of her questions. Kosaki, on the other hand, has long been enchanted by the spell of romance and has followed its commands to captivate the person she loves. Be it through simple methods like Valentine's chocolates or through unconventional ways, she hopes that one day she can finally break out of the spell by capturing the heart of the person she loves.

With both girls here undergoing trials of their own, who shall claim victory here and discover the answer that will solve love once and for all?

Aragaki Ayase (Ore no Imōto) vs. Shiina Mashiro (Sakura-sō no Pet na Kanojo)
Ayase wandered through the woods, diverting from the forest path to a secret cave hidden by the trees and bushes surrounding it. As she approached the entrance, the cave, blocked by a stone door, spoke in a mechanized voice to display the item on the pad that slowly revealed itself as the metal casing slid up. Ayase then unzipped her bag and took out a sharpened kitchen knife and placed it on the pad. It scanned the knife and turned green, indicating that Ayase could pass through as the cave’s door moved towards the side, revealing a room. Entering the room, she was greeted by Mashiro, who was attempting to practice her Plan C attacks on a training dummy while waiting for her comrade. Seeing Ayase's presence, she stopped and blankly greeted her friend. Without warning and certainly without returning the greeting, Ayase quickly leapt towards Mashiro in an attempt to silence her comrade, but was quickly deflected by Mashiro as she jumped back in response. Both sides stood on opposite ends, knowing very well what this battle was for: the Circlet. Both sides stared at each other and then the fight began....
Fujiwara - Your Aragaki Ayase (Ore no Imōto) vs. Shiina Mashiro (Sakura-sō no Pet na Kanojo) match focuses mostly on Ayase. We follow her actions through almost the entire story, with very little action provided by Mashiro. I would appreciate it if you'd try balancing the preview.
Marinara's Anime Blog: Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
2017 Female Favorite: Megumin
2017 Male Favorite: Zen Wistalia
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:48 am

Yoshino (Date A Live) vs. Shiro (No Game No Life)
"Understanding ourselves under a snowy sky..."
SpoilerShow
They may be small, but underneath the quiet exterior lies a fire waiting to burst. Yoshino prefers not to fight, wishing to settle conflict with as little physicality as possible. However, if pushed into a corner, Yoshino will not hesitate to freeze her opponents solid if it means getting her friends out of danger. Shiro is usually seen next to her brother when attempting to formulate strategies to conjure a victory. But, even if her brother is not on her side, Shiro still proved to be a capable tactician, willing to go the distance for a chance to win. Will Yoshino fall under Shiro's trap, or will Shiro be left in the cold by Yoshino?
Sakura Chiyo (Gekkan Shōjo Nozaki-kun) vs. Jibril (No Game No Life)
"Time to leave my mark!"
SpoilerShow
No turning back now. Sakura Chiyo and Jibril need to throw in everything they have if they are looking for a beneficial spot for the race to the Tiara. It is not easy for a girl in love like Chiyo to go through probably the oddest of antics surrounding her peers and co-artists. Of all of her acquaintances, Chiyo may be the only one to keep a level head while keeping everyone in check. Knowledge is power, and Jibril knows and follows that phrase to the T. If there is anything she can learn, Jibril is more than willing to add it into her already large files of data. Is Chiyo's tenacity enough to grant her the victory, or is Jibril's spontaneity too much for her opponent to handle?
Yuigahama Yui (OreGairu) vs. Kirisaki Chitoge (Nisekoi)
"Courage lies under the eyes of it's beholder."
SpoilerShow
The ability to step up to the plate when no one wanted to take that step forward - a key quality that Yuigahama Yui and Kirisaki Chitoge possess. Yui usually follows along the crowd in hopes of not to make too many enemies with those around her. But, when things seem clearly awry, Yui would not hesitate to address the issue and have it solved as soon as possible. Chitoge tries to do as much as she can if it means gaining the trust of those around her. By being around as many people as she could, Chitoge hopes to learn how to properly interact with them so she can finally gain some comrades that she had not had previously. Will either Yui or Chitoge be able to advance forward after the dust settles?
Marinara
Artisan
Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Marinara » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:39 am

2nd edit round-up:
SpoilerShow
“Courage lies in the eyes of its beholder.”
The ability to step up to the plate when no one wanted to take that step forward—a key quality that Yuigahama Yui and Kirisaki Chitoge possess. Yui usually follows along with the crowd in hopes of not making too many enemies with those around her. But, when things seem clearly awry, Yui will not hesitate to address the issue and solve it as soon as possible. Chitoge tries to do as much as she can if it means gaining the trust of those around her. By being around as many people as possible, Chitoge hopes to learn how to properly interact with them so she can finally gain some comrades. Will either Yui or Chitoge be able to advance forward after the dust settles?

“Time to leave my mark!”
No turning back now. Sakura Chiyo and Jibril need to throw in everything they have if they are looking for a beneficial spot for the race to the Tiara. It is not easy for a girl in love like Chiyo to go through probably the oddest of antics surrounding her peers and co-artists. Of all of her acquaintances, Chiyo may be the only one to keep a level head while keeping everyone in check. Knowledge is power, and Jibril knows and follows that phrase to a T. If there is anything she can learn, Jibril is more than willing to add it into her already large files of data. Is Chiyo's tenacity enough to grant her the victory, or is Jibril's spontaneity too much for her opponent to handle?

“Understanding ourselves under a snowy sky...”
They may be small, but underneath the quiet exteriors lie fires waiting to burst. Yoshino prefers not to fight, wishing to settle conflict with as little physicality as possible. However, if pushed into a corner, Yoshino will not hesitate to freeze her opponents solid if it means getting her friends out of danger. Shiro is usually seen next to her brother when attempting to formulate strategies to conjure a victory. But, even if her brother is not on her side, Shiro still proved to be a capable tactician, willing to go the distance for a chance to win. Will Yoshino fall under Shiro's trap, or will Shiro be left in the cold by Yoshino?
Follow me on Twitter!
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by BugH » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:32 am

Bahasa Translation for Momento's Yoshino vs ShiroShow
"Memahami diri sendiri di bawah langit bersalju..."

Mereka boleh jadi kecil, tapi di balik penampilan yang tenang ada api yang siap untuk menyeruak. Yoshino tidak suka berkelahi, lebih memilih untuk menyelesaikan konflik dengan seminimal mungkin kontak fisik. Bagaimanapun, jika terpojok, Yoshino tidak akan ragu untuk membekukan lawannya demi menyelamatkan temannya dari bahaya. Shiro biasanya terlihat di samping kakaknya ketika menyusun komposisi strategi untuk sebuah kemenangan. Namun, meskipun kakaknya tidak ada di dekatnya, Shiro tetap terbukti seorang ahli strategi yang mahir, bersedia berjauhan demi sebuah kesempatan menang. Akankah Yoshino jatuh dalam perangkap Shiro, atau akankah Shiro akan kedinginan oleh karena Yoshino?
Bahasa Translation for Momento's Chiyo vs JibrilShow
"Saatnya menandai!"

Tidak ada kata mundur sekarang. Sakura Chiyo dan Jibril harus mengerahkan segala yang mereka miliki jika mereka mencari posisi menguntungkan untuk Tiara. Tidak mudah bagi gadis yang sedang jatuh cinta seperti Chiyo melewati segala lelucon aneh yang berada di sekitar kawan dan teman sejawatnya. Dari semua kenalannya, Chiyo mungkin satu-satunya yang tetap waras sembari menjaga yang lain tetap terkontrol. Ilmu pengetahuan adalah kekuatan, dan Jibril tahu itu dan benar-benar mengikutinya. Jika ada sesuatu yang bisa dia pelajari, Jibril akan sangat bersemangat untuk menambahkannya ke dalam arsip-arsip data besar yang sudah dimilikinya. Apakah kegigihan Chiyo cukup untuk membawanya pada kemenangan, ataukah spontanitas Jibril terlalu kuat untuk ditangani oleh lawannya?
Marinara
Artisan
Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Marinara » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:00 am

Previews posted.
SpoilerShow
Onodera Kosaki (Nisekoi) vs. Yukinoshita Yukino (OreGairu)
小野寺小咲(伪恋) vs. 雪之下雪乃(我的青春恋爱喜剧果然有问题)
“A never-ending pursuit”

Snicker at it or agree with it, there's no denying that love is just one unfathomable mystery no one can solve at all. That applies as well to our lovely finalists who have been struck by love's arrows.

Once known as the fearsome Ice Queen, Yukino now finds that she cannot control her feelings well, struck vulnerable by a particular arrow. She begins to follow her heart instead of doing what's right and carries out the important mission known as love in order to find the answer to all of her questions. Kosaki, on the other hand, has long been enchanted by the spell of romance and has followed its commands to captivate the person she loves. Be it through simple methods like Valentine's chocolates or through unconventional ways, she hopes that one day she can finally break out of the spell by capturing the heart of the person she loves.

With both girls here undergoing trials of their own, who shall claim victory here and discover the answer that will solve love once and for all?

“无尽的追寻”

无论你承认与否,爱始终是任凭谁都难解的玄妙,被爱之箭射中的决赛选手们亦逃不脱。

雪之下雪乃,一度是令人生畏的冰雪女王,但在明白了并不能如愿地控制自己的情感后,她的心上之冰悄悄出现了裂痕,那支不同寻常的箭趁虚而入直射她的心。现在,她不再单纯地去做所谓正确的事,而是聆听自己的内心,遵照心意开始了追寻解开所有疑问的答案之路。
小野寺小咲,久已为爱着魔的她,如今正依着魔咒的指引去追逐她的爱人。时而使用如赠送情人节巧克力这种朴素直白的方式,时而耍些小花招,她希望有朝一日自己能打破魔咒俘获那个她所爱之人的心。

此时正是对她们内心的考验,究竟谁能够宣告胜利并且找到她一直追寻的答案?

由比滨结衣(我的青春恋爱喜剧果然有问题) vs. 桐崎千棘(伪恋)
“Courage lies in the eyes of its beholder.”
The ability to step up to the plate when no one wanted to take that step forward—a key quality that Yuigahama Yui and Kirisaki Chitoge possess. Yui usually follows along with the crowd in hopes of not making too many enemies with those around her. But, when things seem clearly awry, Yui will not hesitate to address the issue and solve it as soon as possible. Chitoge tries to do as much as she can if it means gaining the trust of those around her. By being around as many people as possible, Chitoge hopes to learn how to properly interact with them so she can finally gain some comrades. Will either Yui or Chitoge be able to advance forward after the dust settles?

“旁观者的眼中亦深藏着勇气”

由比滨结衣和桐崎千棘有着至关重要的品质,那就是在所有人都止步不前时能够迈出第一步。
结衣经常在人群之中随波逐流,但当事态即将扭曲时,她会毫不犹豫地站出来进行调解。而千棘,一直在尽她所能获取周围人的信任。她总是使自己置身于人群之中,与他们接触,以便求得几个伙伴。
尘埃落定之后,能够向前一步的人会是谁呢?

佐仓千代(月刊少女野崎君) vs. 吉普莉尔(NO GAME NO LIFE 游戏人生)
“Time to leave my mark!”
No turning back now. Sakura Chiyo and Jibril need to throw in everything they have if they are looking for a beneficial spot for the race to the Tiara. It is not easy for a girl in love like Chiyo to go through probably the oddest of antics surrounding her peers and co-artists. Of all of her acquaintances, Chiyo may be the only one to keep a level head while keeping everyone in check. Knowledge is power, and Jibril knows and follows that phrase to a T. If there is anything she can learn, Jibril is more than willing to add it into her already large files of data. Is Chiyo's tenacity enough to grant her the victory, or is Jibril's spontaneity too much for her opponent to handle?

“是时候闪耀我的光芒了!”

终于,无路可退:为了能在角逐皇冠的队列中占有一席之地,佐仓千代和吉普莉尔必须赌上她们所拥有的一切。
对于像千代这样陷入爱情的女孩来说,在她与同伴们所遭遇的种种囧况中出淤泥而不染并不容易。何况,在自己的朋友圈中,她可以说是最一视同仁的了。
“知识就是力量”,吉普莉尔深深地了解并遵从着这格言。一旦能学到什么,她会非常乐意地扩展她早已非常庞大的数据库。
千代的百折不挠能否使她获得胜利?或者,吉普莉尔的率真早已让她无心应战?

"Saatnya menandai!"

Tidak ada kata mundur sekarang. Sakura Chiyo dan Jibril harus mengerahkan segala yang mereka miliki jika mereka mencari posisi menguntungkan untuk Tiara. Tidak mudah bagi gadis yang sedang jatuh cinta seperti Chiyo melewati segala lelucon aneh yang berada di sekitar kawan dan teman sejawatnya. Dari semua kenalannya, Chiyo mungkin satu-satunya yang tetap waras sembari menjaga yang lain tetap terkontrol. Ilmu pengetahuan adalah kekuatan, dan Jibril tahu itu dan benar-benar mengikutinya. Jika ada sesuatu yang bisa dia pelajari, Jibril akan sangat bersemangat untuk menambahkannya ke dalam arsip-arsip data besar yang sudah dimilikinya. Apakah kegigihan Chiyo cukup untuk membawanya pada kemenangan, ataukah spontanitas Jibril terlalu kuat untuk ditangani oleh lawannya?

四糸乃(约会大作战) vs. 白(NO GAME NO LIFE 游戏人生)
“Understanding ourselves under a snowy sky...”
They may be small, but underneath the quiet exteriors lie fires waiting to burst. Yoshino prefers not to fight, wishing to settle conflict with as little physicality as possible. However, if pushed into a corner, Yoshino will not hesitate to freeze her opponents solid if it means getting her friends out of danger. Shiro is usually seen next to her brother when attempting to formulate strategies to conjure a victory. But, even if her brother is not on her side, Shiro still proved to be a capable tactician, willing to go the distance for a chance to win. Will Yoshino fall under Shiro's trap, or will Shiro be left in the cold by Yoshino?

“于飘雪的天空下理解自己”

身体虽然娇小,却在沉默中隐匿着待迸发的烈焰。
每当遇到冲突,四糸乃都希望能化干戈为玉帛。但若被逼入绝境,为了能使朋友脱险,她会毫不犹豫地将敌人冰封。而白,尽管在为夺取胜利而谋划策略时常常会有她哥哥的陪伴,但她已不断地证明着,即使没有哥哥在身旁,自己依然是一个为了胜利能坚持到底的合格的战略家。
白能否用陷阱诱捕四糸乃?四糸乃又能否用严寒让白绝望?

"Memahami diri sendiri di bawah langit bersalju..."

Mereka boleh jadi kecil, tapi di balik penampilan yang tenang ada api yang siap untuk menyeruak. Yoshino tidak suka berkelahi, lebih memilih untuk menyelesaikan konflik dengan seminimal mungkin kontak fisik. Bagaimanapun, jika terpojok, Yoshino tidak akan ragu untuk membekukan lawannya demi menyelamatkan temannya dari bahaya. Shiro biasanya terlihat di samping kakaknya ketika menyusun komposisi strategi untuk sebuah kemenangan. Namun, meskipun kakaknya tidak ada di dekatnya, Shiro tetap terbukti seorang ahli strategi yang mahir, bersedia berjauhan demi sebuah kesempatan menang. Akankah Yoshino jatuh dalam perangkap Shiro, atau akankah Shiro akan kedinginan oleh karena Yoshino?

Aragaki Ayase (Ore no Imōto) vs. Shiina Mashiro (Sakura-sō no Pet na Kanojo)
新垣绫濑(我的妹妹哪有这么可爱!) vs. 椎名真白(樱花庄的宠物女孩)
Ayase wandered through the woods, diverting from the forest path to a secret cave hidden by the trees and bushes surrounding it. As she approached the entrance, the cave, blocked by a stone door, spoke in a mechanized voice to display the item on the pad that slowly revealed itself as the metal casing slid up. Ayase then unzipped her bag and took out a sharpened kitchen knife and placed it on the pad. It scanned the knife and turned green, indicating that Ayase could pass through as the cave’s door moved towards the side, revealing a room. Entering the room, she was greeted by Mashiro, who was attempting to practice her Plan C attacks on a training dummy while waiting for her comrade. Seeing Ayase's presence, she stopped and blankly greeted her friend. Without warning and certainly without returning the greeting, Ayase quickly leapt towards Mashiro in an attempt to silence her comrade, but was quickly deflected by Mashiro as she jumped back in response. Both sides stood on opposite ends, knowing very well what this battle was for: the Circlet. Both sides stared at each other and then the fight began....

绫濑漫步林间,沿着通幽曲径来到一处隐匿于重重草木的洞穴。随着被石门封闭的洞口处发出的机械声,洞外置物平台上的金属壳应声滑落。她拉开包,取出了磨砺得闪着寒光的菜刀放在了上面。平台发出示意允许来者通过的绿光,随后洞门缓缓开启。绫濑坚定地走了进去,终于见到了她的决赛对手——椎名真白。余光扫过,地面凌乱地倒着些许假人,显然,真白正努力地练习着Plan C。看到绫濑的出现,真白毫无表情地问候了一句。然而绫濑并没有回应,而是直接挥刀跃向真白,真白则迅速后跳躲过了绫濑的这一击。她们相互看着对方,也看到彼此眼中闪烁着的对此战战利品——钻石头环的渴望。下一秒,大战开始了...

Saber (Fate Series) vs. Makise Kurisu (Steins;Gate)
Saber(Fate系列) vs. 牧濑红莉栖(命运石之门)
“One Step Ahead to the Future”

What kind of future lies in front of us? No one knows exactly.
Saber doesn't know what will wait for her when she decides to join the Holy Grail War and makes a contract with her Master; will she lose and disappear, or will true victory be the one she will get? Even though the future is still blurred, Saber will stay with her commitment for the sake of her people.
Makise Kurisu would have never expected what happened to her life when she started the research on a time machine, about how precious and important the papers and experiments she had would be and keep going. Makise only wishes that she had done something right and would be able to help the people in the future.

The future isn't as far as we imagined; when we open our eyes in the morning, when we open the door, or when we turn on our smartphone, there is our future. Yes, the future is one step ahead.

“未来就在眼前”

未来会是怎样的?没有人会知道。
Saber不知道。她不知道当她决定参加圣杯战争、联系了她的Master后等待着她的会是什么。失败,消失?抑或得到自己所期待的胜利?纵然未来并不明朗,Saber却誓要为了她的人民而与自己的诺言共存亡。
牧濑红莉栖不知道。她不知道当她开始时光机器的研究后她的人生将发生怎样的改变,她不知道她所做并一直坚持的论文与实验是多么的珍贵。她仅仅是期冀着能够做些对的事、能够对后人有些贡献的事。

未来并不像我们所想的那么遥远,当我们清晨睁开双眼,当我们打开窗子,当我们按开手机,是的,这都意味着未来。未来就在眼前。

"Selangkah menuju masa depan"

Masa depan seperti apa yang ada di hadapan kita? Tidak ada satu orangpun yang tahu kepastiannya.
Saber tidak tahu apa yang akan menantinya ketika mengikuti Perang Cawan Suci dan membentuk kontrak dengan Masternya; apakah dia akan kalah dan lenyap ataukah kemenangan sejati yang akan didapatkannya? Meski masa depan masih sangat buram, Saber tetap pada pendiriannya demi kepentingan rakyatnya.
Makise Kurisu tidak akan pernah menyangka apa yang akan terjadi pada hidupnya ketika melakukan penelitian mesin waktu, tentang betapa berharga dan pentingnya karya tulis serta penelitian yang telah dan akan terus dilakukannya. Makise hanya berharap dia melakukan sesuatu yang benar dan dapat membantu manusia di masa yang akan datang.

Masa depan itu tidak sejauh yang kita kira; ketika kita membuka mata di pagi hari, ketika kita membuka pintu, atau ketika kita membuka smartphone, itu semua adalah masa depan. Ya, masa depan itu hanya satu langkah ke depan.

Thanks Fuijiwara, BugH, Tachibana Kanade, and Momento10 to for contributing today's match previews and translations.
Follow me on Twitter!
Lulu
[Blame maglor]
[Blame maglor]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Lulu » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:23 am

Nothing much.
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
2017 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
Wish: May children never suffer.

Post by Just » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:56 am

Tachibana Kanade wrote:
Just wrote:I haven't found much time to come online the past week QUQ I hope my Chinese translation minions dearies are doing well!

Nyan Pass~, Just chan.
There's not enough time for me, either = =. Several sentences are not really rigorous but rigid, I know. However, I've been trying to improve my translation style, 'cause I realized that translation is a rather free, and of course, fascinating thing.^ ^
And hmmm, "Thx, my lord..."(said in a splendid voice just like Sebastian's...
Thanks! I encountered a lot of difficulties at first too, but practice makes perfect. Hope you'll find this learning process enjoyable too! ^^ You've been doing the majority of translations here, I am really grateful ><
LittleWater wrote:Hello!0 0
Hello LittleWater ^^ It's OK, no one is born to be great at language, it's through practice we learn and improve ourselves, and helping out here is a good and fun way for learning, at the same time being contributive! I hope you'll enjoy it too ><
SpoilerShow
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Post by Momento10 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:32 pm

If anyone is looking for something to do between now until we have a rough idea of how the tiara side of the matches are, here is a list of what the pendant side looks like:

Male:
Accelerator vs. Gilgamesh
Sora vs. Sakata Gintoki
Hikigaya Hachiman vs. Katsuragi Keima
Otonashi Yuzuru vs. Emiya Kiritsugu
Archer vs. Okazaki Tomoya
Araragi Koyomi vs. Takasu Ryūji
Kanie Seiya vs. Sakamaki Izayoi
Kamijō Tōma vs. Edward Elric
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by BugH » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:53 am

then, let me take one of them
Accelerator vs Gilgamesh (English)Show
"The One, The Strongest"

What does it mean to be The Strongest? No one is stronger than him, and that means only one person can bear that title. In the Day 1 of Male Finals, there are two guys who claimed their self as "The Strongest": Accelerator and Gilgamesh.

Accelerator, the strongest Level 5 in Academy City, only heard about his name from the dark side of the city has made people shivering already. Every fight of him is one-way-match, in other words you'll certainly lose. Rank 1 isn't an urban legend of Academy City or a bedtime story. Pray for yourself to not meet this boy.
Gilgamesh, King of Kings, wrapped in his golden armor, is laughing from the arena. His laughter isn't because of something funny, but because he believes the victory is in his hand, even without moving her body from the place he stands. His enemy will never know what artifact that he'll use to ensure his winning.

Remember, there's only one winner! What strategies or surprises that will happen in the arena, we won't know. But only one thing is certain, The Scepter is getting closer!
Accelerator vs Gilgamesh (Bahasa)Show
"Yang Utama, Yang Terkuat"

Apa artinya menjadi paling kuat? Jawabannya tentu saja tidak ada yang lebih kuat dari dirinya, yang artinya hanya ada satu orang yang mampu menyandang gelar tersebut. Di Hari pertama Final Pria ini, ada dua orang pria yang mengklaim dirinya sebagai yang terkuat: Accelerator dan Gilgamesh.

Accelerator, Level 5 terkuat di Kota Pelajar, mendengar namanya dari sisi gelap kota saja sudah membuat orang gemetaran. Setiap pertarungannya adalah pertarungan satu arah, atau dengan kata lain kalian pasti akan kalah. Ranking 1 bukanlah sebuah legenda kota Pelajar atau bukanlah sebuah cerita sebelum tidur. Berdoalah agar tidak bertemu dengan bocah ini.
Gilgamesh, Raja segala Raja, berbalut baju zirah emas, tertawa dari atas arena. Tertawa bukan karena sebuah kelucuan melainkan karena dia yakin akan kemenangan di tangannya, bahkan tanpa perlu menggeser tubuhnya dari tempat dia berdiri. Musuhnya tidak akan pernah tau artifak apa yang akan dia pakai untuk memastikan kemenangannya.

Ingat, cuma ada satu pemenang! Strategi apa yang akan mereka pakai atau kejutan apa yang akan terjadi di arena, kita tidak akan pernah tahu. Hanya satu hal yang pasti, Tongkat Kekuasaan semakin dekat!
Last edited by BugH on Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Post by Momento10 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:57 pm

Less than one week until deadline. Here are the Tiara matches:
matchbaby wrote:PS2:

N1vsS8: Yukino vs Eu
N5vsS4: Yoshino vs Asuna

N3vsS6: Chiyo vs Nanami
N7vsS2: Mashiro vs Shiro

N2vsS7: Kosaki vs Saber
N6vsS3: Jibril vs Eru

N4vsS5: Yui vs Kurisu
N8vsS1: Chitoge vs Ayase
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Post by Momento10 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:50 pm

Kamijō Tōma (Toaru Majutsu no Index) vs. Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
"You can knock me down, but I'll keep standing up!"
SpoilerShow
Tenacity, integrity, defiant - these are the building blocks that make Kamijō Tōma and Edward Elric who they are today. If things seem to go awry, Tōma is usually the first one to notice and the first one to jump into the situation. There may be moments when he knows that the enemy may be many times stronger than him, but he will not falter. With his right hand, he will shatter everything to protect the city and those he cares about. Edward may be working for the government, but he is by no means chained to their laws. If he knows that there is something that does not add up, he will get to the bottom of it, even if it means opening up old wounds. The pursuit to his dream may be important, but he will not sacrifice others for the sake of it. Can Tōma knock his opponent down for the count, or will Edward find a way to trap his opponent for the final blow?
Kanie Seiya (Amagi Brilliant Park) vs. Sakamaki Izayoi (Mondaiji)
"This is one carnival you don't want to miss!"
SpoilerShow
Leaders in their own right, Kanie Seiya and Sakamaki Izayoi battle it out to see who will advance to the next round. Initially, Seiya did not want to have any part of helping out an amusement park that clearly had no way of reviving itself. However, from interacting with the employers, Seiya decided to give it a shot at creating the best theme park possibly imaginable, establishing an area where people are have to relax, have fun, and be entertained. Because Izayoi claimed that there was nothing in his current world that would alleviate him from boredom, a mysterious letter that can transport him to another realm may be something he needed to kill some time. An encounter with a small guild made him realize that there was some use for this power he possesses, allowing challenge those who are much stronger than him to push his own limits while helping those in need of his services. Will it be Seyia or Izayoi who will be able to come up with a plan that would help him get one step closer to the scepter?
Hikigaya Hachiman (OreGairu) vs. Katsuragi Keima (Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai)
"Mind over matter"
SpoilerShow
They may not be the most sociable people to come across, but when it is necessary, they will speak out and make their opinions heard. Hikigaya Hachiman wanted a normal life where he is not bothered by various people. Yet, a position in a service club may be what he needs to vocally point out everything that may be wrong and try to correct the situation to his utmost potential. Katusragi Keima would rather focus on the world of 2D than try to make sense of how the 3D world tends to interact with themselves. An unusual contract would allow him to see the benefits of making contact with others and how it could benefit them in the future. Which of these two characters have enough energy to say what it is that he needed to say before time runs out?
Yukinoahita Yukino (OreGairu) vs Eucliwood Hellscythe (Kore was Zombie Desu ka?)
"You cannot stay quiet forever."
SpoilerShow
They say silence is the most powerful form of speech, when when these girls raise their voice, one should be wary. Yukinoshita Yukino was put in a service club with the hope that she would open up to other people. Yet, Yukino is the most insightful of her club members, taking the time to dissect a person's issues and giving him or her as many options as possible to resolving the problem. Eucliwood Hellscythe had to keep her emotions in check, as her words alone are enough to cause an effect around her. But when her friends are in danger, Eucliwood will use her voice to save her comrades, even if she would harm herself in the process. Who will have the final say once the dust settles?
Jibril (No Game; No Life) vs Chitanda Eru (Hyoka)
"I'm curious to see how you will advance to the next round."
SpoilerShow
Curiosity may have killed the cat, but not even that would keep the likes of Jibril and Chitanda Eru away from the deepest, unanswered questions. Jibril is most likely to be found in a library, reading as many things as she could to be stored in her database. Anything that she does not know, she will waste little time trying to obtain it such that the data she has could be useful for any future strategies and battles. Eru may be meek and calm, but under a mystery, she does whatever she can to see the questions solved. She will invest her time in thi mystery, in hopes to get one step closer to a possible solution. Which of these two contestants will have her curiosity intact when all is said and done?
Lulu
[Blame maglor]
[Blame maglor]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Lulu » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:18 am

Chinese translations for PS II Day 1:

Arena 1:
Yukino vs. Eu (Momento10)Show
雪之下雪乃(我的青春恋爱喜剧果然有问题) vs. 优克莉伍德·海尔赛兹(这个是僵尸吗?)

“不在沉默中爆发,就在沉默中灭亡”

有人说,沉默是最强大的话语,当沉默着的女孩儿决定开口时,你可要当心了。雪之下雪乃抱着帮助他人并让自己敞开心扉的想法创建了侍奉部。至今,她仍是部中最具洞察力的人,花些时间就可以为来寻求帮助的人剖析问题并给出一系列解决问题的选项。优克莉伍德·海尔赛兹因自己的言辞会对周围产生莫大影响而不得不控制自己的情绪。但若是朋友们陷入危机,她会立刻开口用自己的魔力解救他们,尽管需要自己来承受那份痛苦。
尘埃落定之后,谁将会赢得最终的发言权?
Arena 2:
Yoshino vs. Asuna (Momento10)Show
四糸乃(约会大作战) vs. 结城明日奈(亚丝娜)(刀剑神域)

“我正在努力温暖自己的心,也希望将这温暖传递给他人。你呢?”

这可能需要一点时间,但了解下四糸乃和结城明日奈是很有意义的。四糸乃沉静,寡言,害怕伤害。如果遭到来历不明的人的攻击,她会把他们冻在原地,然后自己溜走,去寻找下一处能安静漫步的场所。四糸乃单纯地希望能与人正常地接触和交流,而不是一直怀着对有人从背后捉住自己的恐惧。总是靠握好时机用自己的技能去战斗的亚丝娜也不是很信任别人,因为在这样的一个虚拟世界中,谁都不知道将会发生什么。而与另一位冒险家的相遇让她开始考虑去向他人敞开心扉以及加入一个自己能信任的公会。
四糸乃和亚丝娜谁将最终找到自己真正能称之为家的地方呢?
Arena 4:
Chiyo vs. Nanami (~Baumkuchen-kun~)Show
佐仓千代(月刊少女野崎君) vs. 青山七海(樱花庄的宠物女孩)

世萌公报
记者:大家好!这里是世萌赛场,夏洛特·迪诺亚为您报道。在我身边的是两位强力的参赛选手七海和千代,她们都曾击败了各自分区的最强者,我说的对么?
七海:呃...嗯,我运气比较好。很高兴大家还会给我投票。
千代:我也是。当时并没想到有机会获胜。
记者:多么谦虚的两个人啊!怪不得大家这么喜欢你们。哦对了,有传言称你们都是为某个人而战的,是么?
千代:是—是的,的确有个我喜欢的人。与他一起工作之后我更加喜欢他了。
记者:是什么让你们的关系停滞不前呢?
千代:那家伙根本没读懂我的感情!
记者:好吧。那么,七海呢,你不是也有一个想要给他留下深刻印象的人么?
七海:(脸颊绯红)我—我并没有我喜—喜欢的人,但—但是我有朋友们,我想向他们展现一下我能做的。同样在赛场上的我的朋友,真白,龙之介,等等。
记者:空太呢?你怎么不提他?
七海:(脸更红了)没—没什么。别问我了。
记者:了解!那我去采访他。
七海:别!夏洛特,回来!
千代:(拍着七海的背)我知道,确实很难说出口。
Arena 5:
Accelerator vs.Gilgamesh (BugH)Show
一方通行(魔法禁书目录) vs. 吉尔伽美什(Fate系列)

“唯一,最强”

“最强者”是怎样的概念?没有人比他更强,也就意味着,只有一个人能享有这个称号。而在世萌决赛期男子组的第一个比赛日,出现了两个自称“最强者”的人:一方通行和吉尔伽美什。

一方通行,学园都市的最强Level 5,即使在暗部组织中也响彻着他的大名,令人不寒而栗。他的每一场战斗都呈现了一边倒的局势,换句话说,你一定会输。他排名第一绝不是都市传说或者睡前故事,你能做的只有祈祷着不要遇到他!
吉尔伽美什,这个英雄王正身着他金闪闪的黄金铠甲放声大笑。他笑绝不是因为遇到了有趣儿的事,而是他认定自己不用迈出哪怕一步就能把胜利纳入囊中。而他的敌人永远不知道他将会用何种宝具将自己击败。

记住,胜利者只有一个。战场上出现任何战略或奇袭我们都无法预知。只有一件事确定无疑,那就是,权杖越来越近了!
Arena 6:
Tōma vs. Edward (Momento10)Show
上条当麻(魔法禁书目录) vs. 爱德华·爱力克(钢之炼金术师)

“不屈亦不挠”

顽强、正直、无畏,它们如砌砖一般,堆积成现在的上条当麻与爱德华·爱力克。每当事态略有差池,当麻常常会首当其冲站出来面对。即使有时敌人的实力会强过他很多倍,他依然不会退缩。凭借着自己的右手,为了守护这个都市以及自己在意的人,他不惜粉碎一切。爱德华·爱力克看似身任公职,但他绝不会让法律束缚自己。只要发现有不合理之处,他也一定会坚持到底,哪怕深究下去会揭开旧伤。尽管如此,爱德华并不会为了梦想选择牺牲他人。
当麻能否一击即让对手彻底失败?爱德华能否捕获对手并给予他致命一击?
No more. :study:
Last edited by Lulu on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
~Baumkuchen-kun~
Harem lead
Harem lead
Badges:
Melon Pan: 57
Wish: The best for all characters and to continue to see Sakurasou and No Game No Life as a growing community

Post by ~Baumkuchen-kun~ » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:53 am

Shiina Mashiro vs. Shiro
SpoilerShow
*On the ISML Arena*
Shiro: Hello Mashiro. I heard of you being one of Stella’s strongest.
Mashiro: Hmm.
Shiro: What’s wrong?
Mashiro: White-blue hair,Red-gold eyes, 11 years old, and a queen.
Shiro: Quite observant of you. I can see why you are seen as a well-crafted artist.
Mashiro: *pulls out a sketch book and draws intensily*
Shiro: I never tend to fight without knowing my enemy. You are a world famous artist who then became a popular renowned mangaka. Still only in high school nonetheless. Your biggest flaw is your lack of common sense, but that seems to be a plus with the audience
Mashiro: *finishes and shows you her drawing* Do you want it?
Shiro: *amazed by the drawing* I-I can see why you are famous for your art. *takes it for herself* you’re not one to talk, I see.
Mashiro: Not much to say except I’m like you. There is a boy by my side who cares for me, He wants to keep up with me, while I try to be the symbol of achievement for him. You cannot read emotions as well as I can.
Shiro: W-wow.
Mashiro: That’s why I’ll win.
Shiro: E-EH?!
Sakura Chiyo vs. Aoyama Nanami
SpoilerShow
ISML Gazette
Hello this is Charlotte Dunois reporting for the ISML Gazette and with me are two strong opponents: Nanami and Chiyo. They both have beaten the strongest of their divisions, am I right?
Nanami: W-well, I got lucky. I’m glad people still vote for me at all
Chiyo: As did I. I didn’t think I stood a chance.
Such modesty between them. You can guess why they’re liked so much. So rumor has it you both have somebody you’re fighting for?
Chiyo: W-well I do have a guy I like and learned to love more after some time learning his job.
What’s stopping you?
Chiyo: The guy can’t exactly reads emotions well.
U-uh, Nanami, do you have a guy you want to impress.
Nanami: *blushes * I-I don’t have a guy I l-l-like, b-but I have friends I want to show what I can do. My friend Mashiro, who’s in the competition as well, Ryunosuke, and so on.
What about Sorata? He’s in the competition too.
Nanami: *blushes red* N-No way. Why would I do this for him?!
Understood. Off to Sorata next.
Nanami: No! Come back here Charlotte!
Chiyo: *pats her back* It’s hard, I know
#GiveMashiroWhatSheDeserves
ImageImageImage