Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Archer
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
2017 Female Favorite: Tomori Nao
2017 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.

Re: Postseason 2015 Featured Match Write-ups

Post by maglor » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:13 pm

Stella Vermillion (Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry) Konami Kirie (World Trigger)
Hoto Mocha (Gochūmon wa Usagi Desu ka?) Felia (Comet Lucifer)
Nase Mitsuki (Kyoukai no Kanata) Kidōin Makio (Lance N' Masques)
Neko (K) Komori Shuri (Komori-san wa Kotowarenai)
Milinda Brantini (Heavy Object) Petra Ral (Shingeki no Kyojin)
Hanekawa Tsubasa (Monogatari Series) Nishinosono Moe (Subete ga F ni Naru.)
Nikaidō Mari (Taimadō Gakuen 35 Shiken Shōtai) Senritsu no Tatsumaki (One-Punch Man)
Mamiya Akari (Hidan no Aria) Shiodome Hakua (Shomin Sample)
Kujō Sakurako (Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru) Shikishima Mirei (VALKYRIE DRIVE: MERMAID)
Frolaytia Capistrano (Heavy Object) Kurogane Shizuku (Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry)
Julis-Alexia van Riessfeld (Gakusen Toshi Asterisk) Komori Yui (DIABOLIK LOVERS)
Oikura Sodachi (Monogatari Series) Kudelia Aina Bernstein (Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans)
Kuon (Utawarerumono) Hacka Doll #2 (HACKA DOLL)
Yachi Hitoka (Haikyū!!) Tenkūbashi Aika (Shomin Sample)
Kushina Anna (K) Hakone (Onsen Yōsei Hakone-chan)
Tōdō Kirin (Gakusen Toshi Asterisk) Hoshino Kikko (Concrete Revolutio: Chōjin Gensō)
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
2017 Female Favorite: Megumin
2017 Male Favorite: Zen Wistalia
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:36 pm

I should probably edit my post such that all the Day 1 matches are all in one post and do this for every subsequent post for the sake of order and not having to run around looking for what is where. On that note, here are my contributions for this Sunday's matches:

Kamijō Tōma (Toaru Majutsu no Index) vs. Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
"You can knock me down, but I'll keep standing up!"
SpoilerShow
Tenacity, integrity, defiant - these are the building blocks that make Kamijō Tōma and Edward Elric who they are today. If things seem to go awry, Tōma is usually the first one to notice and the first one to jump into the situation. There may be moments when he knows that the enemy may be many times stronger than him, but he will not falter. With his right hand, he will shatter everything to protect the city and those he cares about. Edward may be working for the government, but he is by no means chained to their laws. If he knows that there is something that does not add up, he will get to the bottom of it, even if it means opening up old wounds. The pursuit to his dream may be important, but he will not sacrifice others for the sake of it. Can Tōma knock his opponent down for the count, or will Edward find a way to trap his opponent for the final blow?
Yukinoahita Yukino (OreGairu) vs Eucliwood Hellscythe (Kore was Zombie Desu ka?)
"You cannot stay quiet forever."
SpoilerShow
They say silence is the most powerful form of speech, when when these girls raise their voice, one should be wary. Yukinoshita Yukino was put in a service club with the hope that she would open up to other people. Yet, Yukino is the most insightful of her club members, taking the time to dissect a person's issues and giving him or her as many options as possible to resolving the problem. Eucliwood Hellscythe had to keep her emotions in check, as her words alone are enough to cause an effect around her. But when her friends are in danger, Eucliwood will use her voice to save her comrades, even if she would harm herself in the process. Who will have the final say once the dust settles?
Yoshino (Date A Live) vs. Yūki Asuna (Sword Art Online)
"I'm trying to warm my heart to others. Have you done that?"
SpoilerShow
It may take a while, but knowing Yoshino and Yūki Asuna is a time worth investing. Yoshino is quiet, reserved, and fears harm. If she is suddenly being attacked by anonymous people, Yoshino would simply freeze them in their place and runaway, hoping to find another area where she can roam in peace. Yoshino simply wants to make contact with people and chat with them normally without the fear of getting captured behind her back. Asuna doesn't trust people much, usually relying on her own set of skills and striking when it is most convenient for her. She prefers not acquainting herself with anyone, as one never knows what could happen to him or her in this virtual world. An encounter with another adventurer made her consider opening up to others and possibly joining a guild that she can trust. Can Yoshino or Asuna keep on fighting until she has found a proper place she can call home?
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Post by Fuijiwara » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:34 am

Also,

Tsubasa vs Moe
Chiyo vs Nanami
Mamiya Akari vs Shiodome Hakua
Mocha vs Felia
Hoto Mocha vs FeliaShow
On the busy streets of Colmar, Mocha was dragging her luggage along in search of the Rabbit House when she chanced upon a rainbow-haired girl dressed in a floral dress of sorts alone. With her big sister senses tingling, she decides to approach the girl to try and help find her guardian.

Mocha: Hello,little girl. Are you perhaps lost?
Felia: Lost?
Mocha: Yes. Perhaps you could tell me your name?
Felia: Name?
Mocha: Yes.
Felia: Uhhhhh....FELIA!
Mocha: Ahh, Felia, My name is Mocha.
Felia: Mocha!
Mocha: Yes, yes. Oh, wait I have a great idea! Why not you accompany me to the Rabbit House and wait there with onee-chan
Felia: Rabbit House?
Mocha: Yes. I promise you it will be a fun place to be.
Felia: Rabbit House! Rabbit House!
Felia: Okay, let's us go Felia-chan!

And so with a common goal, the two of them held hands as they travelled in the city of Colmar in search of the cafe known as the Rabbit House. Will they be able to find it?
Sakura Chiyo vs Aoyama NanamiShow
As one may know, hard work is essential if you want to achieve your dreams and goals and who else could it be but these two that showcase the value of hard work. Aoyama Nanami has dreamed of becoming a voice actor and works to the best of her ability to achieve this goal of hers. While she may not be blessed with natural talent, nor is she rather proficient in her voice acting, she still works twice as hard in hopes that one day her effort placed into the field would finally pay off. Whereas in Chiyo's case, in order to learn more about the person she admires, she decides to take up whatever role she can in order to get closer to him and lands a job as his manga assistant. Through their increased interaction, Chiyo has learnt more about that guy and will continue to do so in order to finally properly express her feelings towards him; the oblivious giant.

Both of these girls here are known hard-workers and it is through that hard work that they have made it this far. But only one can go through now, so whom shall be rewarded for their efforts?
Hanekawa Tsubasa vs Nishinosono MoeShow
Problems run amok in our lives and it's entirely common for anyone to have problems but the worse ones are the ones that involve the family and unfortunately, that applies to our two girls here, Tsubasa and Moe. For Tsubasa, her relationship with her family has always been on and off, with drastic changes happening, causing her to grow more distant towards the source that was supposed to provide her with the much needed warmth and love that she requires and needs, eventually leading to an oddity to occur. Whereas in Moe's case, the separation from both her loved ones has caused her to view family as a rather sensetive topic, one that invokes sorrow in her, as the memories she wants to put down immediately start t flood back in her mind, locking her up in a room of grief

While their families have caused them much sadness, it's time for them to move on and be stronger about it. Whom shall overcome their first obstacle to make that come true?
Last edited by Fuijiwara on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LittleWater
Ninja cadet
Ninja cadet
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: To become a master in PS! (x
And for Saber to win a necklace...

Post by LittleWater » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:50 am

Chinese translations:
Kanie Seiya vs. Sakamaki Izayoi
SpoilerShow
可儿江西也(甘城光辉游乐园)vs.逆回十六夜(问题儿童都来自异世界?)
“这是一个你不想错过的节日!”
作为他们各自阵营的领导者,可儿江西也和逆回十六夜将会为谁将晋级下一轮而决一胜负。
最初,西也并不愿意为一个很明显没有办法重建的游乐园提供任何帮助。然而,在接触了游乐园的管理者后,西也决定去尝试创造一个他所能想象出的最好的主题公园,建立一个人们可以真正去放松自己、享受乐趣与娱乐的地方。
由于十六夜声称在如今的世界里没有任何东西能够减轻他的无聊,一封能够传送他到另一个世界的神秘邀请函或许是他所需要的能够打发时间的工具。和一个小组织的相遇让他意识到他的能力在这里能够有用武之地,在帮助那些需要自己的人们的过程中,接受来自比他强大许多对手的挑战让他也不断挑战自己的极限。
西也和十六夜中,会是谁能够想出一个帮助他自己离权杖更近一步的计划?
Shiina Mashiro vs. Shiro
SpoilerShow
椎名真白(樱花庄的宠物女孩) vs. 白(No game no life)
(在世萌的赛场上)
白: 你好,真白。我听说你是恒星区最强的选手。
真白:……嗯。
白:有什么不对吗?
真白: 蓝白色的头发,金红色的瞳孔,11岁的年龄,并且是一位女王。
白:你具有相当敏锐的观察力。我明白你为什么被视作是一位天才的画家了。
真白:(拿出素描本认真的画了起来)
白:我从不试图与一位我不了解的敌人战斗。你是世界级的出色画家,并且在之后成为了一位流行的著名漫画家。尽管如此却还只是在上高中。你最大的缺陷就是你在常识上的匮乏,但对于观众而言这似乎是一个加成。
真白:(完成并展示她的画作)……你想要它吗?
白:(惊叹于画作的精湛)我——我看出来你在艺术上的天赋。(把画拿走)我觉得你不是一个可以谈话的对象。
真白:不用再说除了我和你相似之外的东西了。在我的身边,有一个关心着我的男孩子,当我在试着成为他成就的象征时。他想要追赶上我,你不可能在感受情绪方面像我一样好。
白:……哇哦。
真白:这就是为什么我会赢。
白:——诶?!
Because my terrible Chinese grammer and lack of the characters' information... I'm not sure about whether I translate them in the corret meaning:(
It's gald that someone will point out my mistakes:)!
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13
2017 Female Favorite: Shokuhō Misaki
Wish: Unlimited Paper Works

Post by BugH » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:24 am

Done with Accel-Gilgil

I'll do the translation later....
Image>Thanks to my secret santa<
Marinara
Artisan
Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Horo, the Wise Wolf
Wish: Bottomless ramen

Post by Marinara » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:01 am

First edit sweep:
SpoilerShow
Yukinoshita Yukino (OreGairu) vs. Eucliwood Hellscythe (Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?)
“You cannot stay quiet forever.”
They say silence is the most powerful form of speech, and when these girls raise their voices, one should be wary. Yukinoshita Yukino was put in a service club with the hope that she would open up to other people. Yet Yukino is the most insightful of her club members, taking the time to dissect a person's issues and giving him or her as many options as possible to resolving the problem. Eucliwood Hellscythe has to keep her emotions in check, as her words alone are enough to cause an effect around her. But when her friends are in danger, Eucliwood will use her voice to save her comrades, even if she harms herself in the process. Who will have the final say once the dust settles?

“I'm trying to warm my heart to others. Have you done that?”
It may take a while, but getting to know Yoshino and Yūki Asuna is time worth investing. Yoshino is quiet, reserved, and fears harm. If she is suddenly attacked by anonymous people, Yoshino simply freezes them in their place and runs away, hoping to find another area where she can roam in peace. She simply wants to make contact with people and chat with them normally without the fear of getting captured behind her back. Asuna doesn't trust people much, usually relying on her own set of skills and striking when it is most convenient for her. She prefers not acquainting herself with anyone, as one never knows what could happen to him or her in this virtual world. An encounter with another adventurer made her consider opening up to others and possibly joining a guild that she could trust. Can Yoshino or Asuna keep on fighting until they have found proper places they can call home?

Shiro (No Game No Life) vs. Shiina Mashiro (Sakura-sō no Pet na Kanojo)
*On the ISML Arena*
Shiro: Hello, Mashiro. I heard you are one of Stella’s strongest.
Mashiro: Hmm.
Shiro: What’s wrong?
Mashiro: White-blue hair, red-gold eyes, 11-years-old, and a queen.
Shiro: Quite observant of you. I can see why you are seen as a well-crafted artist.
Mashiro: *pulls out a sketchbook and draws intensely*
Shiro: I tend to never fight without knowing my enemy. You are a world famous artist who then became a popular mangaka. Still only in high school. Your biggest flaw is your lack of common sense, but that seems to be a plus with the audience.
Mashiro: *finishes and shows her drawing* Do you want it?
Shiro: *amazed by the drawing* I-I can see why you are famous for your art. *takes it for herself* You’re not one to talk, I see.
Mashiro: Not much to say except I’m like you. There is a boy by my side who cares for me. He wants to keep up with me while I try to be the symbol of achievement for him. You cannot read emotions as well as I can.
Shiro: W-wow.
Mashiro: That’s why I’ll win.
Shiro: E-EH?!

Sakura Chiyo (Gekkan Shōjo Nozaki-kun) vs.
Aoyama Nanami (Sakura-sō no Pet na Kanojo)

ISML Gazette
Reporter: Hello! This is Charlotte Dunois reporting for the ISML Gazette, and with me are two strong opponents: Nanami and Chiyo. They both beat the strongest of their divisions, am I right?
Nanami: W-well, I got lucky. I’m glad people still vote for me at all.
Chiyo: As did I. I didn’t think I stood a chance.
Reporter: Such modesty between them. You can guess why they’re liked so much. So rumor has it you both have somebody you’re fighting for?
Chiyo: W-well, I do have a guy I like and learned to love more after some time learning his job.
Reporter: What’s stopping you?
Chiyo: The guy can’t exactly read emotions well.
Reporter: U-uh, Nanami, do you have a guy you want to impress?
Nanami: *blushes * I-I don’t have a guy I l-l-like, b-but I have friends I want to show what I can do. My friend, Mashiro, who’s in the competition as well, Ryūnosuke, and so on.
Reporter: What about Sorata? He’s in the competition, too.
Nanami: *blushes red* N-No way. Why would I do this for him?!
Reporter: Understood. Off to Sorata next.
Nanami: No! Come back here, Charlotte!
Chiyo: *pats her back* It’s hard, I know.

Accelerator (Toaru Majutsu no Index) vs. Gilgamesh (Fate Series)
“The One, The Strongest”

What does it mean to be The Strongest? No one is stronger than him, and that means only one person can bear that title. On Day 1 of Male Finals, two guys claim themselves as "The Strongest": Accelerator and Gilgamesh.

Accelerator, the strongest Level 5 in Academy City whose name can be heard from the dark side of the city, makes people shiver. Every one of his fights is a one-way-match; in other words, you'll certainly lose. Rank 1 isn't an urban legend of Academy City or a bedtime story. Pray for yourself to not meet this boy.
Gilgamesh, King of Kings wrapped in his golden armor, laughs from the arena. His laughter isn't because of something funny, but because he believes victory is in his hand, even without moving his body from the place he stands. His enemy will never know what artifact he'll use to ensure his win.

Remember, there's only one winner! What strategies or surprises that will happen in the arena, we can’t know. Only one thing is certain, The Scepter is getting closer!

“You can knock me down, but I'll keep standing up!”
Tenacity, integrity, defiance—these are the building blocks that make Kamijō Tōma and Edward Elric who they are today. If things seem to go awry, Tōma is usually the first one to notice and the first one to jump into the situation. There may be moments when he knows that the enemy may be many times stronger than him, but he will not falter. With his right hand, he will shatter everything to protect the city and those he cares about. Edward may be working for the government, but he is by no means chained to their laws. If he knows that there is something that does not add up, he will get to the bottom of it, even if it means opening up old wounds. The pursuit to his dream may be important, but he will not sacrifice others for the sake of it. Can Tōma knock his opponent down for the count, or will Edward find a way to trap his opponent for the final blow?

Hoto Mocha (Gochūmon wa Usagi Desu ka?) vs. Felia (Comet Lucifer)
On the busy streets of Colmar, Mocha was dragging her luggage along in search of Rabbit House when she chanced upon a rainbow-haired girl dressed in a floral dress of sorts alone. With her big sister senses tingling, she decided to approach the girl to try and help find her guardian.

Mocha: Hello, little girl. Are you perhaps lost?
Mocha: Yes, yes. Oh wait, I have a great idea! Why don’t you accompany me to Rabbit House and wait there with onee-chan?
Mocha: Okay, let's go, Felia-chan!

And so with a common goal, the two of them held hands as they travelled in the city of Colmar in search of the cafe known as Rabbit House. Will they be able to find it?
Marinara's Anime Blog: Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
Worships: God, the real one
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true

Post by blaZofgold » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:24 am

SpoilerShow
Yukinoshita Yukino (OreGairu) vs. Eucliwood Hellscythe (Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?)
They say silence is the most powerful form of speech, and when these girls raise their voices, one should be wary. Yukinoshita Yukino was put in a service club with the hope that she would open up to other people. Yet Yukino is the most insightful of her club members, taking the time to dissect a person's issues and giving him or her as many options as possible to resolve the problem. Eucliwood Hellscythe has to keep her emotions in check, as her words alone are enough to cause an effect around her. But when her friends are in danger, Eucliwood will use her voice to save her comrades, even if she harms herself in the process. Who will have the final say once the dust settles?

It may take a while, but getting to know Yoshino and Yūki Asuna is time worth investing. Yoshino is quiet, reserved, and fears harm. If she is suddenly attacked by anonymous people, Yoshino just freezes them in their place and runs away, hoping to find another area where she can roam in peace. She simply wants to make contact with people and chat with them normally without the fear of getting captured behind her back. Asuna doesn't trust people much, usually relying on her own set of skills and striking when it is most convenient for her. She prefers not acquainting herself with anyone, as one never knows what could happen to a person in this virtual world. An encounter with another adventurer made her consider opening up to others and possibly joining a guild that she could trust. Can Yoshino or Asuna keep on fighting until they have found proper places they can call home?

*On the ISML Arena*
Shiro: Quite observant of you. I can see why you are seen as a well-crafted artist.
Shiro: I tend to never fight without knowing my enemy. You are a world famous artist who then became a popular mangaka. Still only in high school. Your biggest flaw is your lack of common sense, but that seems to be a plus with the audience.
Shiro: *amazed by the drawing* I-I can see why you are famous for your art. *takes it for herself* You’re not one to talk, I see.
Mashiro: Not much to say except I’m like you. There is a boy by my side who cares for me. He wants to keep up with me while I try to be the symbol of achievement for him. You cannot read emotions as well as I can.

ISML Gazette
Reporter: Hello! This is Charlotte Dunois reporting for the ISML Gazette, and with me are two strong opponents: Nanami and Chiyo. They both beat the strongest of their divisions, am I right?
Reporter: Such modesty between them. You can guess why they’re liked so much. So rumor has it you both have somebody you’re fighting for?
Chiyo: A-aLllly, I do have a guy I like and learned to lovehim[/b] more after some time learning his job.
Nanami: *blushes * I-I don’t have a guy I l-l-like, b-but I have friends I want to show what I can do. My friend, Mashiro, who’s in the competition as well, Ryūnosuke, and so on.

“The One, The Strongest”

What does it mean to be The Strongest? No one is stronger than him, and that means only one person can bear that title. On Day 1 of Male Finals, two guys claim themselves as "The Strongest": Accelerator and Gilgamesh.

Accelerator, the strongest Level 5 in Academy City whose name can be heard from the dark side of the city, makes people shiver. Every one of his fights is a one-way-match; in other words, you'll certainly lose. Rank 1 isn't an urban legend of Academy City or a bedtime story. Pray for yourself to not meet this boy.
Gilgamesh, King of Kings wrapped in his golden armor, laughs from the arena. His laughter isn't because of something funny, but because he believes victory is in his hand, even without moving his body from the place he stands. His enemy will never know what artifact he'll use to ensure his win.

Remember, there's only one winner! What strategies or surprises that will happen in the arena, we can’t know. Only one thing is certain, The Scepter is getting closer!

Tenacity, integrity, defiance—these are the building blocks that make Kamijō Tōma and Edward Elric who they are today. If things seem to go awry, Tōma is usually the first one to notice and the first one to jump into the situation. There may be moments when he knows that the enemy may be many times stronger than him, but he will not falter. With his right hand, he will shatter everything to protect the city and those he cares about. Edward may be working for the government, but he is by no means chained to their laws. If he knows that there is something that does not add up, he will get to the bottom of it, even if it means opening up old wounds. The pursuit to his dream may be important, but he will not sacrifice others for the sake of it. Can Tōma knock his opponent down for the count, or will Edward find a way to trap his opponent for the final blow?

On the busy streets of Colmar, Mocha was dragging her luggage along in search of Rabbit House when she chanced upon a rainbow-haired girl dressed in a floral dress of sorts alone. With her big sister senses tingling, she decided to approach the girl to try and help find her guardian.

Mocha: Yes, yes. Oh wait, I have a great idea! Why don’t you accompany me to Rabbit House and wait there with onee-chan?

And so with a common goal, the two of them held hands as they travelled in the city of Colmar in search of the cafe known as Rabbit House. Will they be able to find it?
You guys are rocking it. Superb quality from everyone.
Marinara
Artisan
Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Marinara » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:39 am

Translators - For the Sakura Chiyo vs. Aoyama Nanami match, I'll only be taking ~Baumkuchen-kun~'s preview.

blaZofgold - I'm going to assume any previews you posted without bolded/italicized/colored sections weren't edited any further by you. Cross checking at the deadline between yours and mine takes much longer than it should if I have to scan for tiny differences not obviously marked.

There also seems something off with your Chiyo edit:
blaZofgold wrote:Chiyo: A-aLllly, I do have a guy I like and learned to lovehim[/b] more after some time learning his job.
Follow me on Twitter!
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by BugH » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:06 am

BAHASA TRANSLATION FOR TIARA/SCEPTER FINALS DAY 1
Momento's Tōma vs EdwardShow
"Kalian dapat menjatuhkanku, tapi aku akan tetap bangkit kembali!"
Kegigihan, integritas, memberontak - Hal-hal ini yang menjadikan Kamijō Tōma dan Edward Elric menjadi sekarang ini. Saat situasi sedang kacau, Tōma biasanya yang pertama menyadarinya dan akan langsung bertindak. Terkadang ada momen saat dia tahu benar bahwa musuhnya berkali-kali lipat lebih kuat daripada dirinya, namun dia tidak mundur. Dengan tangan kanannya, dia akan menghancurkan segalanya demi melindungi kota dan segala yang dia sayangi. Edward memang bekerja untuk pemerintahan, namun bukan berarti dia terikat dengan hukumnya. Jika dia mengetahui ada sesuatu yang tidak beres, dia akan langsung ke akar permasalahan meski harus membuka kembali luka lama. Pencarian mimpinya boleh jadi sangat penting, namun dia tidak akan mengorbankan orang lain demi tujuan ini. Dapatkah Tōma memukul jatuh musuhnya, atau akankah Edward mencari jalan menjebak lawannya dan melancarkan serangan terakhir?
Momento's Yukino vs EuShow
"Kalian tidak bisa diam selamanya."
Mereka bilang bahwa diam adalah bentuk perkataan terkuat, ketika gadis-gadis ini bersuara, tiap orang harus waspada. Yukinoshita Yukino ditaruh di klub pelayanan dengan harapan dia mampu membuka diri bagi orang lain. Namun Yukino adalah orang yang paling berwawasan di antara anggota klub yang lain, menghabiskan waktunya untuk menganalisa masalah orang-orang dan memberikan beberapa pilihan yang memungkinkan untuk dapat memecahkan masalah. Eucliwood Hellscythe harus tetap menjaga emosinya, di mana ucapan dari mulutnya cukup untuk memberikan masalah bagi sekelilingnya. Namun saat teman-temannya dalam masalah, Eucliwood akan menggunakan suaranya untuk menyelematkan mereka, meski harus menyakiti dirinya sendiri. Siapa yang akan bersuara paling akhir ketika semua ini selesai?
Momento's Yoshino vs AsunaShow
"Aku mencoba memberikan kehangatan hatiku pada orang lain. Apakah kalian sudah melakukannya?"
Ini mungkin butuh waktu, tapi waktu yang terbuang pantas demi mengetahui lebih dalam Yoshino dan Yūki Asuna. Yoshino itu pendiam dan takut terluka. Jika dia tiba-tiba diserang oleh orang asing, Yoshino cukup membekukan mereka di tempat lalu kabur, berharap ada area yang damai baginya. Yoshino hanya ingin berhubungan dengan orang-orang dan bercakap dengan mereka secara normal tanpa perlu takut diculik dari belakang. Asuna tidak begitu percaya pada orang lain, biasanya cukup bersandar pada kemampuan dan serangannya sendiri yang merupakan hal ternyaman baginya. Dia tidak suka memperkenalkan dirinya pada orang lain, di mana tidak ada yang pernah tahu apa yang akan terjadi kepada mereka di dunia virtual ini. Sebuah pertemuan dengan pengelana lainnya membuatnya berpikir untuk membuka dirinya bagi orang lain dan memungkinkan baginya untuk bergabung dengan perkumpulan yang dapat dipercaya. Dapatkah Yoshino dan Asuna tetap berjuang sampai mereka menemukan tempat yang dapat mereka sebut rumah?
Lulu
[Blame maglor]
[Blame maglor]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Kanojo
Melon Pan: 26
2018 Female Favorite: Kanna Kamui
2018 Male Favorite: Dazai Osamu
2017 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi

Post by Lulu » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:14 am

LittleWater wrote:Chinese translations:

Shiina Mashiro vs. Shiro
SpoilerShow
椎名真白(樱花庄的宠物女孩) vs. 白(No game no life)
(在世萌的赛场上)
白:我从不试图与一位我不了解的敌人战斗。你是世界级的出色画家,并且在之后成为了一位流行的著名漫画家。尽管如此却还只是在上高中。你最大的缺陷就是你在常识上的匮乏,但对于观众而言这似乎是一个加成。
Better to use "白(NO GAME NO LIFE 游戏人生) vs. 椎名真白(樱花庄的宠物女孩) " in order to match the English version, I guess.
Marinara
Artisan
Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Marinara » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:00 am

Previews posted.
SpoilerShow
雪之下雪乃(我的青春恋爱喜剧果然有问题) vs. 优克莉伍德·海尔赛兹(这个是僵尸吗?)
They say silence is the most powerful form of speech, and when these girls raise their voices, one should be wary. Yukinoshita Yukino was put in a service club with the hope that she would open up to other people. Yet Yukino is the most insightful of her club members, taking the time to dissect a person's issues and giving him or her as many options as possible to resolve the problem. Eucliwood Hellscythe has to keep her emotions in check, as her words alone are enough to cause an effect around her. But when her friends are in danger, Eucliwood will use her voice to save her comrades, even if she harms herself in the process. Who will have the final say once the dust settles?

“不在沉默中爆发,就在沉默中灭亡”

有人说,沉默是最强大的话语,当沉默着的女孩儿决定开口时,你可要当心了。雪之下雪乃抱着帮助他人并让自己敞开心扉的想法创建了侍奉部。至今,她仍是部中最具洞察力的人,花些时间就可以为来寻求帮助的人剖析问题并给出一系列解决问题的选项。优克莉伍德·海尔赛兹因自己的言辞会对周围产生莫大影响而不得不控制自己的情绪。但若是朋友们陷入危机,她会立刻开口用自己的魔力解救他们,尽管需要自己来承受那份痛苦。
尘埃落定之后,谁将会赢得最终的发言权?

"Kalian tidak bisa diam selamanya."
Mereka bilang bahwa diam adalah bentuk perkataan terkuat, ketika gadis-gadis ini bersuara, tiap orang harus waspada. Yukinoshita Yukino ditaruh di klub pelayanan dengan harapan dia mampu membuka diri bagi orang lain. Namun Yukino adalah orang yang paling berwawasan di antara anggota klub yang lain, menghabiskan waktunya untuk menganalisa masalah orang-orang dan memberikan beberapa pilihan yang memungkinkan untuk dapat memecahkan masalah. Eucliwood Hellscythe harus tetap menjaga emosinya, di mana ucapan dari mulutnya cukup untuk memberikan masalah bagi sekelilingnya. Namun saat teman-temannya dalam masalah, Eucliwood akan menggunakan suaranya untuk menyelematkan mereka, meski harus menyakiti dirinya sendiri. Siapa yang akan bersuara paling akhir ketika semua ini selesai?

四糸乃(约会大作战) vs. 结城明日奈(亚丝娜)(刀剑神域)
It may take a while, but getting to know Yoshino and Yūki Asuna is time worth investing. Yoshino is quiet, reserved, and fears harm. If she is suddenly attacked by anonymous people, Yoshino simply freezes them in their place and runs away, hoping to find another area where she can roam in peace. She simply wants to make contact with people and chat with them normally without the fear of getting captured behind her back. Asuna doesn't trust people much, usually relying on her own set of skills and striking when it is most convenient for her. She prefers not acquainting herself with anyone, as one never knows what could happen to him or her in this virtual world. An encounter with another adventurer made her consider opening up to others and possibly joining a guild that she could trust. Can Yoshino or Asuna keep on fighting until they have found proper places they can call home?

“我正在努力温暖自己的心,也希望将这温暖传递给他人。你呢?”

这可能需要一点时间,但了解下四糸乃和结城明日奈是很有意义的。四糸乃沉静,寡言,害怕伤害。如果遭到来历不明的人的攻击,她会把他们冻在原地,然后自己溜走,去寻找下一处能安静漫步的场所。四糸乃单纯地希望能与人正常地接触和交流,而不是一直怀着对有人从背后捉住自己的恐惧。总是靠握好时机用自己的技能去战斗的亚丝娜也不是很信任别人,因为在这样的一个虚拟世界中,谁都不知道将会发生什么。而与另一位冒险家的相遇让她开始考虑去向他人敞开心扉以及加入一个自己能信任的公会。
四糸乃和亚丝娜谁将最终找到自己真正能称之为家的地方呢?

"Aku mencoba memberikan kehangatan hatiku pada orang lain. Apakah kalian sudah melakukannya?"
Ini mungkin butuh waktu, tapi waktu yang terbuang pantas demi mengetahui lebih dalam Yoshino dan Yūki Asuna. Yoshino itu pendiam dan takut terluka. Jika dia tiba-tiba diserang oleh orang asing, Yoshino cukup membekukan mereka di tempat lalu kabur, berharap ada area yang damai baginya. Yoshino hanya ingin berhubungan dengan orang-orang dan bercakap dengan mereka secara normal tanpa perlu takut diculik dari belakang. Asuna tidak begitu percaya pada orang lain, biasanya cukup bersandar pada kemampuan dan serangannya sendiri yang merupakan hal ternyaman baginya. Dia tidak suka memperkenalkan dirinya pada orang lain, di mana tidak ada yang pernah tahu apa yang akan terjadi kepada mereka di dunia virtual ini. Sebuah pertemuan dengan pengelana lainnya membuatnya berpikir untuk membuka dirinya bagi orang lain dan memungkinkan baginya untuk bergabung dengan perkumpulan yang dapat dipercaya. Dapatkah Yoshino dan Asuna tetap berjuang sampai mereka menemukan tempat yang dapat mereka sebut rumah?

白(NO GAME NO LIFE 游戏人生) vs. 椎名真白(樱花庄的宠物女孩)
*On the ISML Arena*

(在世萌的赛场上)

佐仓千代(月刊少女野崎君) vs. 青山七海(樱花庄的宠物女孩)
ISML Gazette
Chiyo: W-well, I do have a guy I like and learned to love more after some time learning his job.

世萌公报
记者:大家好!这里是世萌赛场,夏洛特·迪诺亚为您报道。在我身边的是两位强力的参赛选手七海和千代,她们都曾击败了各自分区的最强者,我说的对么?
七海:呃...嗯,我运气比较好。很高兴大家还会给我投票。
千代:我也是。当时并没想到有机会获胜。
记者:多么谦虚的两个人啊!怪不得大家这么喜欢你们。哦对了,有传言称你们都是为某个人而战的,是么?
千代:是—是的,的确有个我喜欢的人。与他一起工作之后我更加喜欢他了。
记者:是什么让你们的关系停滞不前呢?
千代:那家伙根本没读懂我的感情!
记者:好吧。那么,七海呢,你不是也有一个想要给他留下深刻印象的人么?
七海:(脸颊绯红)我—我并没有我喜—喜欢的人,但—但是我有朋友们,我想向他们展现一下我能做的。同样在赛场上的我的朋友,真白,龙之介,等等。
记者:空太呢?你怎么不提他?
七海:(脸更红了)没—没什么。别问我了。
记者:了解!那我去采访他。
七海:别!夏洛特,回来!
千代:(拍着七海的背)我知道,确实很难说出口。

一方通行(魔法禁书目录) vs. 吉尔伽美什(Fate系列)
“The One, The Strongest”

“唯一,最强”

“最强者”是怎样的概念?没有人比他更强,也就意味着,只有一个人能享有这个称号。而在世萌决赛期男子组的第一个比赛日,出现了两个自称“最强者”的人:一方通行和吉尔伽美什。

一方通行,学园都市的最强Level 5,即使在暗部组织中也响彻着他的大名,令人不寒而栗。他的每一场战斗都呈现了一边倒的局势,换句话说,你一定会输。他排名第一绝不是都市传说或者睡前故事,你能做的只有祈祷着不要遇到他!
吉尔伽美什,这个英雄王正身着他金闪闪的黄金铠甲放声大笑。他笑绝不是因为遇到了有趣儿的事,而是他认定自己不用迈出哪怕一步就能把胜利纳入囊中。而他的敌人永远不知道他将会用何种宝具将自己击败。

记住,胜利者只有一个。战场上出现任何战略或奇袭我们都无法预知。只有一件事确定无疑,那就是,权杖越来越近了!

"Yang Utama, Yang Terkuat"

Apa artinya menjadi paling kuat? Jawabannya tentu saja tidak ada yang lebih kuat dari dirinya, yang artinya hanya ada satu orang yang mampu menyandang gelar tersebut. Di Hari pertama Final Pria ini, ada dua orang pria yang mengklaim dirinya sebagai yang terkuat: Accelerator dan Gilgamesh.

Accelerator, Level 5 terkuat di Kota Pelajar, mendengar namanya dari sisi gelap kota saja sudah membuat orang gemetaran. Setiap pertarungannya adalah pertarungan satu arah, atau dengan kata lain kalian pasti akan kalah. Ranking 1 bukanlah sebuah legenda kota Pelajar atau bukanlah sebuah cerita sebelum tidur. Berdoalah agar tidak bertemu dengan bocah ini.
Gilgamesh, Raja segala Raja, berbalut baju zirah emas, tertawa dari atas arena. Tertawa bukan karena sebuah kelucuan melainkan karena dia yakin akan kemenangan di tangannya, bahkan tanpa perlu menggeser tubuhnya dari tempat dia berdiri. Musuhnya tidak akan pernah tau artifak apa yang akan dia pakai untuk memastikan kemenangannya.

Ingat, cuma ada satu pemenang! Strategi apa yang akan mereka pakai atau kejutan apa yang akan terjadi di arena, kita tidak akan pernah tahu. Hanya satu hal yang pasti, Tongkat Kekuasaan semakin dekat!

上条当麻(魔法禁书目录) vs. 爱德华·爱力克(钢之炼金术师)

“不屈亦不挠”

顽强、正直、无畏,它们如砌砖一般,堆积成现在的上条当麻与爱德华·爱力克。每当事态略有差池,当麻常常会首当其冲站出来面对。即使有时敌人的实力会强过他很多倍,他依然不会退缩。凭借着自己的右手,为了守护这个都市以及自己在意的人,他不惜粉碎一切。爱德华·爱力克看似身任公职,但他绝不会让法律束缚自己。只要发现有不合理之处,他也一定会坚持到底,哪怕深究下去会揭开旧伤。尽管如此,爱德华并不会为了梦想选择牺牲他人。
当麻能否一击即让对手彻底失败?爱德华能否捕获对手并给予他致命一击?

"Kalian dapat menjatuhkanku, tapi aku akan tetap bangkit kembali!"
Kegigihan, integritas, memberontak - Hal-hal ini yang menjadikan Kamijō Tōma dan Edward Elric menjadi sekarang ini. Saat situasi sedang kacau, Tōma biasanya yang pertama menyadarinya dan akan langsung bertindak. Terkadang ada momen saat dia tahu benar bahwa musuhnya berkali-kali lipat lebih kuat daripada dirinya, namun dia tidak mundur. Dengan tangan kanannya, dia akan menghancurkan segalanya demi melindungi kota dan segala yang dia sayangi. Edward memang bekerja untuk pemerintahan, namun bukan berarti dia terikat dengan hukumnya. Jika dia mengetahui ada sesuatu yang tidak beres, dia akan langsung ke akar permasalahan meski harus membuka kembali luka lama. Pencarian mimpinya boleh jadi sangat penting, namun dia tidak akan mengorbankan orang lain demi tujuan ini. Dapatkah Tōma memukul jatuh musuhnya, atau akankah Edward mencari jalan menjebak lawannya dan melancarkan serangan terakhir?

Hanekawa Tsubasa (Monogatari Series) vs. Nishinosono Moe (Subete ga F ni Naru)
Problems run amok in our lives and are entirely common for anyone to have, but the worse ones involve family. Unfortunately, that applies to our two girls here, Tsubasa and Moe. For Tsubasa, her relationship with her family has always been on and off. Drastic changes happened, causing her to grow more distant towards the source that was supposed to provide her with much needed warmth and love that she requires and needs, eventually leading to an oddity. In Moe's case, separation from both her loved ones has caused her to view family as a rather sensitive topic, one that invokes sorrow in her. The memories she wants to put down immediately start to flood back in her mind, locking her up in a room of grief.

While their families have caused them much sadness, it's time for them to move on and be stronger. Who shall overcome her first obstacle to make that come true?

Thanks BugH, Momento10, Tachibana Kanade, ~Baumkuchen-kun~, Fuijiwara, and LittleWater to for contributing today's match previews and translations.
Follow me on Twitter!
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
Worships: God, the real one
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true

Post by blaZofgold » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:37 am

Marinara wrote: blaZofgold - I'm going to assume any previews you posted without bolded/italicized/colored sections weren't edited any further by you. Cross checking at the deadline between yours and mine takes much longer than it should if I have to scan for tiny differences not obviously marked.

There also seems something off with your Chiyo edit:
blaZofgold wrote:Chiyo: A-aLllly, I do have a guy I like and learned to lovehim[/b] more after some time learning his job.
Ah, sorry about that. Should have been clear. Yeah, all my edits will be in bold, please don't make yourself do more work!

...What the hell happened there 0.0
I meant to change it to "Actually"
Lulu
[Blame maglor]
[Blame maglor]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Lulu » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:21 pm

Something:
SpoilerShow
Jibril vs. Eru (by Momento10)Show
吉普莉尔(NO GAME NO LIFE 游戏人生) vs. 千反田爱瑠(冰菓)

“你将如何保证自己进入下一轮?我很好奇。”

好奇心会害死猫,但这并不能阻止吉普莉尔和千反田爱瑠对那些最深奥、无解的问题的喜爱。如果你要找吉普莉尔,最有可能的地方会是图书馆,她会在那儿读尽可能多的书然后存储在自己的数据库中。只要有不懂的东西,吉普莉尔就会花时间去学习以备不时之需。爱瑠是个温柔恬静的女孩,但一旦遇到不能理解的疑团,她就会尽她所能直到问题解决。爱瑠总会将时间投入到各种推理题中,以求更接近可能的解。最后将会是谁仍能安然地保持自己的好奇心呢?
Hachiman vs. Keima (by Momento10)Show
比企谷八幡(我的青春恋爱喜剧果然有问题) vs. 桂木桂马(只有神知道的世界)

“精神超越物质”

比企谷八幡和桂木桂马都不算是个社会人,但必要的时候,他们也会直言不讳地表达自己的意见。八幡想要过正常的生活,而不是总被形形色色的人烦扰。在侍奉部工作刚好可以满足他的需求,他可以单刀直入地指出种种错误并尽自己最大的能力去改变局面。桂马热衷于二次元,对三次元中与人打交道却不屑一顾。但一场不寻常的遭遇让他意识到了与他人有着羁绊并在以后也能使他人受益的好处。时间截止之前,谁能够道出自己必须要说的话语?
Last edited by Lulu on Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by BugH » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:42 pm

Yui vs Kurisu (English)Show
This match will be very special for Yuigahama Yui and Makise Kurisu, but why? Yes, because this is their very first step in the ISML Tiara arena.

The first year of Yui and she has proven herself already to stand in the top list of Nova. Her splendid performances in Regular Season and Division Finals must be the consideration for the enemies of hers. Her merrily nature may be one of her strength to go through match by match, and she needs to keep that.
Last two years were quite unfriendly to Kurisu, but this time will be different. Her position was enough to enter Post Season this year and it seems the Fortune won't stop there, Division Finals has became the stage for Kurisu to show her existence in ISML. The proof? One seat in Tiara Finals.

It will be a great match because the excitement is at the peak for both of them; this is their first Tiara match. Will Kurisu able to make her dream comes true or Is it Yui who will make surprises?
Yui vs Kurisu (Bahasa)Show
Pertandingan ini pastinya sangat spesial bagi Yuigahama Yui dan Makise Kurisu, kenapa? Ya, karena ini adalah langkah pertama mereka di ajang Tiara ISML.

Tahun pertama bagi Yui dan ia langsung membuktikan dirinya mampu menjadi jajaran atas Nova. Penampilan-penampilan apiknya di Musim Reguler dan Final Divisi harus menjadi pertimbangan bagi lawannya. Pembawaannya yang riang bisa jadi salah satu kekuatannya dalam menjalani pertandingan demi pertandingan, dan ia harus tetap seperti itu.
Dua tahun terakhir adalah tahun-tahun yang kurang bersahabat bagi Kurisu, namun tahun ini berbeda. Posisinya sekarang cukup untuk dapat memasuki babak Post Season dan Dewi Fortuna tidak hanya berhenti di situ saja, Final Divisi menjadi ajang kebolehan Kurisu untuk menunjukkan eksistensinya di ISML. Buktinya? Satu kursi di Final Tiara.

Ini akan menjadi arena yang sangat seru sebab semangat mereka sedang dalam puncaknya; ini adalah pertandingan Tiara pertama mereka. Mampukah Kurisu mewujudkan mimpinya ataukah Yui yang kembali akan membuat kejutan?
Last edited by BugH on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
itsukayuzuru
Chuunibyou
Chuunibyou
Badges:
Wish: Jump into anime world

Post by itsukayuzuru » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:55 am

Kirisaki Chitoge Vs Aragaki Ayase

SpoilerShow
Tsundere Vs Yandere
Finally ISML reach the top of selection today. Here join with us two beautiful girls that will compete each other. Let’s hear words from Chitoge san. “Hello my name is Kirisaki Chitoge. I’m a high school er right now. For this match I would not lose from Ayase, I have a perfect body that amaze everyone. My blonde hair also attracts lots of attention from our voters. It does not means that I ask you to vote me, but…, ahh you know what I means right!!” Woah, Chitoge’s tsundere charm, it seems that Chitoge san really confidence with her winning, alright then lets hear from the other side, Ayase san. “Hello, my name is Aragaki Ayase, it seems that everone already know me well. I’m a model so I will not lose from Chitoge’s perfect body charm. I also have a long beautiful black hair that will not lose from her either. Everyone (while holding a knife) please vote for me!!” So, everyone, who is you favorite between these two?
bahasa TranslationShow
Tsundere Vs Yandere
Akhirnya ISML mencapai sesi akhir pada hari ini. Bersama kita telah bergabung dua wanita cantik yang akan bertarung satu sama lain. Mari dengar kata-kata dari Chitoge san. “ Hello, nama saya Kirisaki chitoge saya siswa SMA saat ini. Untuk pertarungan kali ini aku tak akan kalah dari Ayase, Aku punya postur yang sempurna yang mengejutkan semua orang. Rambut pirangku juga menarik perhatian para voters. Saya tidak bermaksud untuk meminta mu memilih ku, tetapi… Ah kau tahu kan maksudku!” Woah, Tsundere poin dari Chitoge, sepertinya Chitoge sudah yakin dengan kemenangannya. Baiklah mari kita dengar dari sisi lain, Ayase san. “ Hello, nama saya Aragaki Ayase, sepertinya semua sudah mengenalku. Aku seorang model jadi au tak akan kalah dari postur Chitoge. Saya juga memiliki rambut hitam panjang yang menawan yang juga tak akan kalah dari punya Chitoge. Semuanya (sambil memegang pisau) tolong pilih aku ya!!” Baikalh, jadi siapa favorite mu ?
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Post by Fuijiwara » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:37 am

EDIT: Nvm I don't have motivation
Last edited by Fuijiwara on Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lulu
[Blame maglor]
[Blame maglor]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Lulu » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:47 am

Chinese translations for PS II Day 2:

Arena 1:
Jibril vs. Eru (Momento10)Show
吉普莉尔(NO GAME NO LIFE 游戏人生) vs. 千反田爱瑠(冰菓)

“你将如何保证自己进入下一轮?我很好奇。”

好奇心会害死猫,但这并不能阻止吉普莉尔和千反田爱瑠对那些最深奥、无解的问题的喜爱。如果你要找吉普莉尔,最有可能的地方会是图书馆,她会在那儿读尽可能多的书然后存储在自己的数据库中。只要有不懂的东西,吉普莉尔就会花时间去学习以备不时之需。爱瑠是个温柔恬静的女孩,但一旦遇到不能理解的疑团,她就会尽她所能直到问题解决。爱瑠总会将时间投入到各种推理题中,以求更接近可能的解。最后将会是谁仍能安然地保持自己的好奇心呢?
Arena 2:
Kosaki vs. Saber (Momento10)Show
小野寺小咲(伪恋) vs. Saber(Fate系列)

“我就在这里!”

尽管从世萌伊始就开始参赛,Saber与许多新人或老兵征战尝尽胜败后,今天仍在世萌有立足之地。既然又一次接近了世萌的顶峰,Saber为了拿下这场比赛绝不会有丝毫的懈怠。这位宝刀不老的骑士王正全神贯注,向着皇冠迈进,不死不休。Saber的对手,新人小野寺小咲则在自己的第一年就确保了自己的地位。考虑到很少有新人能初次登场就有赢得皇冠的实力,小咲的出现意义非凡。她也并没打算止步此轮,而是尽全力战斗到终点。
新老的碰撞中,Saber会守住自己的阵地还是小咲成功进入下一轮?
Arena 3:
Yui vs. Kurisu (BugH)Show
由比滨结衣(我的青春恋爱喜剧果然有问题) vs. 牧濑红莉栖(命运石之门)

这场比赛对于由比滨结衣和牧濑红莉栖来说很特别,因为这是她们的首场皇冠赛。

第一年参赛的结衣已经证明了自己处于新星的第一梯队。她在常规赛和季后一分区赛中卓绝的表现值得所有敌人慎重考虑。兴致勃勃地天性让她闯过了一场又一场的比赛,如今她要做的,就是继续下去。
而红莉栖,尽管前两年的战绩并不如意,但这次却不再一样。她成功的闯进了季后赛,而且仿佛好运气并没有用尽。分区赛已经成了她的最好证明,毕竟,她已经来到了皇冠赛阶段。

这将是一场精彩的比赛,因为两人都有着相当的斗志,自己的第一场皇冠赛怎么能输?
是红莉栖能够实现梦想,抑或结衣创造更大的惊喜?
Arena 4:
Chitoge vs. Ayase (itsukayuzuru)Show
桐崎千棘(伪恋) vs. 新垣绫濑(我的妹妹哪有这么可爱!)

傲娇 vs. 病娇

终于,世萌比赛已进入白热化阶段。现在将要在这儿对阵的是两位美女。让我们先来听听千棘的战前宣言。
千棘:“大家好!我叫桐崎千棘,现在是一名高中生。这场比赛呢,我是绝对不会输给绫濑的。正如你们所见,我有着完美的身材呢,一头漂亮的金发也吸引了不少投票者。哎?我可不是在拉票,不是!只不过...呃,你们懂的!”
哇哦,千棘这傲娇的风姿,貌似她非常有信心呢!接下来我们听一下绫濑有什么想说的。
绫濑:“你们好,我叫新垣绫濑。想必大家已经很了解我了吧。尽管千棘身材很好,但我可是个模特呢!而且,黑长直怎么会输给金发呢?请大家务必投我一票(故作礼貌状然而手里握着刀)!”
那么,傲娇与病娇,你喜欢哪个?
Arena 5:
Archer vs. Tomoya (Momento10)Show
Archer(Fate系列) vs. 冈崎朋也(CLANNAD)

“我祈祷着...”

这两个曾认为失去一切的男人,脑海中会想些什么呢?Archer不愿谈论他的过去以及他所做的事,而是常谎称自己什么都没有做。总会说些令人困扰的扭曲的话语想在精神上先胜对手一筹,Archer仿佛已经想到了必胜的方法。尽管他并没有说出愿望,但既然他如此努力的去争夺圣杯,他所真正想要的东西一定值得授予他。而冈崎朋也,他在最后想要做的事是回到家,回到只有那个他还当做是父亲的人的家。在他失去生活的动力时,他陷入了对自己在这世上究竟还能做些什么的无尽思索中。最终,与一个女孩的相遇成了打开他有着无限可能的未来的钥匙。
Archer与朋也,谁的祈愿能够得到回应?
Arena 6:
Yuzuru vs. Kiritsugu (Momento10)Show
音无结弦(Angel Beats!) vs. 卫宫切嗣(Fate系列)

“想要用枪,就要做好中弹的准备”

在各自的互相残杀的世界中,音无结弦和卫宫切嗣想要弄清楚他们所陷入的混乱世界存在的意义。音无结弦突然从战场中醒来,却记不起怎么到的那儿。总想化干戈为玉帛的他,会去努力安抚每个人使他们平静下来交谈而不是直接大打出手。哪怕被逼到绝境,他也会赌上生命背水一战。卫宫切嗣加入圣杯战争只抱有一个想法,那就是不惜一切取得胜利。尽管与其他角逐者相比,切嗣显得并没那么有魔法天赋,但他会用战术去弥补自己的力量。当事情变得糟糕时,他会毫不犹豫地摘下手套,亲手去解决问题。
最终将会是谁仍能昂首挺立?
I'm done.
Last edited by Lulu on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
Marinara
Artisan
Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Marinara » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:28 am

First edit sweep:
SpoilerShow
Jibril (No Game No Life) vs. Chitanda Eru (Hyōka)
“I'm curious to see how you will advance to the next round.”
Curiosity may have killed the cat, but not even that will keep the likes of Jibril and Chitanda Eru away from the deepest, unanswered questions. Jibril is most likely to be found in a library, reading as many things as she can to store in her database. She will waste little time in trying to obtain anything that she does not know since the data she collects could be useful for any future strategies and battles. Eru may be meek and calm, but under a mystery, she does whatever she can to see the questions solved. She will invest her time in the mystery in hopes of getting one step closer to a possible solution. Which of these two contestants will have her curiosity intact when all is said and done?

Kirisaki Chitoge (Nisekoi) vs. Aragaki Ayase (Ore no Imōto)
Tsundere vs. Yandere
Finally, ISML reaches the top of the selection today. Here joining us are two beautiful girls who will compete with each other. Let’s hear words from Chitoge-san.
“Hello, my name is Kirisaki Chitoge. I’m a high school-er right now. For this match, I will not lose to Ayase. I have a perfect body that amazes everyone. My blonde hair also attracts lots of attention from our voters. This does not mean that I ask you to vote me, but…ahh, you know what I mean, right?!” Whoa, Chitoge’s tsundere charm; it seems that Chitoge-san is really confident in winning. All right then, let’s hear from the other side, Ayase-san.
“Hello, my name is Aragaki Ayase. It seems that everyone already know me well. I’m a model, so I will not lose to Chitoge’s perfect body charm. I also have long, beautiful black hair that will not lose to her either. Everyone (while holding a knife) please vote for me!!” So, everyone, who is you favorite between these two?
Follow me on Twitter!
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
2017 Female Favorite: Megumin
2017 Male Favorite: Zen Wistalia
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:09 am

Here are my contributions for Post Season Day 2:

Jibril (No Game; No Life) vs Chitanda Eru (Hyoka)
"I'm curious to see how you will advance to the next round."
SpoilerShow
Curiosity may have killed the cat, but not even that would keep the likes of Jibril and Chitanda Eru away from the deepest, unanswered questions. Jibril is most likely to be found in a library, reading as many things as she could to be stored in her database. Anything that she does not know, she will waste little time trying to obtain it such that the data she has could be useful for any future strategies and battles. Eru may be meek and calm, but under a mystery, she does whatever she can to see the questions solved. She will invest her time in this mystery, in hopes to get one step closer to a possible solution. Which of these two contestants will have her curiosity intact when all is said and done?
Onodera Kosaki (Nisekoi) vs. Saber (Fate Series)
"Here I stand"
SpoilerShow
Despite participating in ISML since its inauguration, Saber remains one of the contestants to still stand her ground while trading victories and losses with newcomers and veterans alike. Finding herself near the top of the mountain once again, Saber wastes little time trying to cut down her competition. The King of Knights is focused; she will not quit until she draws her last breath to get one step closer to the tiara. Meanwhile, newcomer Onodera Kosaki has been on a roll of her own, creating a strong base for herself in her ISML debut. Few manage to get in the race for the Tiara on their first try, which makes Kosaki's presence here all the more important. Kosaki doesn't plan on stopping here; she is going to push forward as far as she possibly can. In a clash between veteran and newcomer, can Saber hold her position, or will Kosaki charge to the next round?
Archer (Fate Series) vs. Okazaki Tomoya (CLANNAD)
"And so I pray..."
SpoilerShow
What could be going on in the minds on two men who think all is lost in the world? Archer barely wishes to talk about his past or what he has done to make it this far in his journey. Speaking in puzzles, twisting words, trying to psyche the opponent out, Archer appears to be in a must-win scenario. Archer may not wish to speak about his wish, but it must be something he truly desires to be granted if he is fighting this hard to obtain the grail. The last thing Okazaki Tomoya wants to do is go back home where all he sees is a man whom he used to consider his father. With nothing to push him forward, Tomoya spends a majority of his day wondering if there is something he could do in this world. An encounter with a girl may be the key to unlocking the many possibilities he has yet to come across. Will either Archer or Tomoya have his prayers answered at the end of this match?
Otonashi Yuzuru (Angel Beats!) vs. Emiya Kiritsugu (Fate Series)
"If you plan on wielding a gun, be prepared to bite the bullet."
SpoilerShow
In their perspective dog-eat-dog world, two men try to make sense of the chaos they are thrown into. Otonashi Yuzusu happened to wake up in the middle of the battlefield with no recollection of how he got there. Preferring words over violence, Yuzuru tries to calm everyone down and help them think in a rational manner rather than jumping the gun. If Yuzuru is caught in a corner, he will fight to fend for his life. Emiya Kiritsugu enters the Holy Grail war with one method in mind: to use everything in his arsenal necessary to come off victorious. He may not be as magically gifted as his contenders, but what he lacks in power, he makes up with his tactics. When things take a turn for the worse, Kiritsugu will not hesitate to take the gloves off and solve matters with his own hands. Who will stand tall when the dust settles?
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by BugH » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:45 am

BAHASA TRANSLATION FOR TIARA FINALS DAY 2
Momento's Jibril vs EruShow
"Aku penasaran untuk mengetahui bagaimana caramu untuk melaju ke babak selanjutnya."

Rasa ingin tahu mungkin akan membunuh kucing, namun tidak akan pernah membuat orang-orang seperti Jibril dan Chitanda Eru jauh dari kedalaman akan pertanyaan tak terjawab. Jibril dapat kita temui di perpustakaan, membaca banyak sekali untuk ditampung di bank datanya. Untuk segala sesuatu yang tidak diketahuinya, dia akan merelakan sedikit waktunya untuk mendapatkan data yang dapat sangat berguna untuk strategi dan peperangan di masa depan. Eru boleh jadi rendah hati dan tenang, namun ketika berkaitan dengan misteri, dia akan melakukan segala cara agar dapat memecahkan pertanyaan tersebut. Dia akan memberikan waktunya demi misteri ini, dengan harapan dapat selangkah lebih dekat dengan solusinya. Siapakah di antara dua kontestan yang akan tetap mempertahankan rasa ingin tahunya ketika semuanya selesai?
Momento's Kosaki vs SaberShow
"Di sinilah aku berdiri."
Meski telah berpartisipasi dengan ISML sejak awal, Saber menjadi satu dari banyak kontestan yang tetap berdiri meski saling jual beli menang-kalah dengan para pendatang baru ataupun para veteran. Menemukan dirinya kembali di puncak gunung, Saber menghabiskan sedikit waktu untuk menjatuhkan lawannya. Raja. Usahanya untuk masuk ke dalam perebutan Tiara di percobaan pertama telah membuat kehadiran Kosaki disini menjadi sangat penting. Kosaki tidak berniat untuk berhenti di sini; dia akan terus mendorong maju sejauh yang dia bisa. Di pertemuan antara veteran dan pendatang baru, dapatkan Saber mempertahankan posisinya, ataukah Kosaki yang akan berlanjut ke babak selanjutnya?