Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss
Melon Pan: 306
Wish: To do IIDX well

Re: RESULTS: 2016 Postseason 7

Post by LOveLive! » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:08 am

So, Matsuoka became Hanakana Male ver? :mrgreen:

Female division was shit, but Male division was great. Whaaa...!!
FISHING
Flame haze
Flame haze
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 136
2017 Female Favorite: Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko
2017 Male Favorite: Satomi Rentarō
Wish: 2nd season animation of Sankarea

Post by FISHING » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:09 am

Mikan finally gets an exhibition poster QAQ
And congratulations to Shana!!!
HasbeenaHibiki
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
Worships: セニョール・ハズビーナ, ティエリア・アーデ, ダークライ,天ノ川 きらら,紅城 トワ
Melon Pan: 201
2018 Female Favorite: Kurumizawa Satanichia McDowell
2018 Male Favorite: Satoshi
2017 Female Favorite: Yazawa Nico
2017 Male Favorite: Reigen Arataka
Wish: A precure making it in ISML and a very popular male Saimoe. Also a Mucha Lucha anime. Darkrai in Saimoe

Post by HasbeenaHibiki » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:10 am

Yay Shana for winning, poor Hachiman getting trolled.
ImageImage
Kiwigiwi
[Apteryx mantelli]
[Apteryx mantelli]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Isaac Foster
Melon Pan: 81
2018 Female Favorite: Akemi Homura
2018 Male Favorite: Kūjō Jōtarō
2017 Female Favorite: Kirigiri Kyōko
2017 Male Favorite: Heiwajima Shizuo
Wish: HINJAKU HINJAKU

Post by Kiwigiwi » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:11 am

We denied Shana her rainbow by giving her the ultimate prize.. so the competition for that rainbow is still going!
♡ Peak inside? ♡
SecretsShow
♫ Much love to my secret santa of 2016 ♥
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
Badges:
Melon Pan: 55
2018 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
2018 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma
2017 Female Favorite: Katō Megumi
2017 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma

Post by Homura » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:13 am

Shana, the iconic anime character, finally won the ISML championship title!!! From today, no more "Kami-sama you owe Shana a Tiara". Oh this is so hard, so hard. Not that long a path, but I'm truly proud of having been walking down it with her never-knowing-how-to-give-up supporters in the past few years, and surely with her. Also my salute to the very few people never really going away and always showing up when she needs the strength since 2009. Finally, a very big thanks to all people voting for her in the final, every one of your votes counts.

Shana has been and will always be my coolest and strongest girl. No more words, all I have now is pure joy! ^^ Congratulations to all her fans, and what an amazing journey year 2016 has been.
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Badges:
Melon Pan: 63

Post by shadowhunter » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:17 am

Grats winners!

That year was good!
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Yamada Naoko
Melon Pan: 120
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Kyon
2017 Female Favorite: Kasumigaoka Utaha
2017 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
Wish: Not disappointing the ones I love.
Successful ISML 2017. Humans living in harmony.

Post by Chibasa » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:18 am

Homura wrote:Shana, the iconic anime character, finally won the ISML championship title!!! From today, no more "Kami-sama you owe Shana a Tiara". Oh this is so hard, so hard. Not that long a path, but I'm truly proud of having been walking down it with her never-knowing-how-to-give-up supporters in the past few years, and surely with her. Also my salute to the very few people never really going away and always showing up when she needs the strength since 2009. Finally, a very big thanks to all people voting for her in the final, every one of your votes counts.

Shana has been and will always be my coolest and strongest girl. No more words, all I have now is pure joy! ^^ Congratulations to all her fans, and what an amazing journey year 2016 has been.

Now that I voted for Shana, Shana owe Irisu fans a Tiara ! You know what to do in 2017... =3 *hugs Homura*
Secret Santax Time
much more stuff than ToadyShow

ImageImageImageImageImage
Hikarin is the best
After facing the rain, you'll become an even cuter rainbow !Keep believe in yourself. <3
hinakatbklyn
Incubator
Incubator

Post by hinakatbklyn » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:22 am

Shana left no doubt that the tiara was more important than uniting all the necklaces. "This is not her year!!!" Is no more, she finally won the big one.

But all I can think about right now is even if it's just a divine circet, it still counts as a win and poster. Mikan also finally wins something. The one remaining piece of the puzzle I was waiting for. :D
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
Badges:

Post by Homura » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:22 am

Chibasa wrote: Some BlaZ contributions
ShanaShow
It was eight years ago.

She once thought that eight years was a long time, but now that it was finally here, eight years ago felt just like yesterday.
She could still remember how it all began. It was a spring day in April. Closing her eyes, she remembered the wind on her back, sweeping her hair up and carrying with it the scent of budding trees and blooming flowers. Her opponent faced her, but for the first time in her life, her life wasn’t in danger. They fought not with weapons or magic, but with character, with charisma, and with charm.

She won.

It was a feeling that she wouldn’t soon forget, even until this day. The past eight years were full of ups and downs. Success and failure, joy and pain, but throughout it all, the aroma of victory never left her. Even in the worst of times, in her most bitter defeats, she wasn’t broken. She wasn’t done. Her undaunted spirit rose up again and again, like a phoenix from the ashes. Time only served to let her burn higher and shine brighter.

“Jewelry is a frivolous thing. Who needs all these necklaces? I can’t wear them at the same time anyways. All I need is to be myself and wear my heart proudly.”

Well, Shana, we’ll give you a tiara to go with that as well.
I love it. Thanks BlaZ.

@Chibasa Also thank you for voting for her in both the semi and the final. I was going to say this to you after you also commented on Lulu in the voting thread ^^
Desufire
Shinigami
Shinigami
Badges:
Worships: Orihime Inoue
Melon Pan: 60
Wish: For sugar to not be unhealthy, and campaigning to be easier

Post by Desufire » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:23 am

Some REALLY shit results and some REALLY awesome results.
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
Badges:

Post by Homura » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:25 am

Desufire wrote:Some REALLY shit results and some REALLY awesome results.
Good gift for your birthday~
Lulu
[Blame maglor]
[Blame maglor]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Kanojo
Melon Pan: 26
2018 Female Favorite: Kanna Kamui
2018 Male Favorite: Dazai Osamu
2017 Female Favorite: Tomori Nao
2017 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi

Post by Lulu » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:27 am

Chibasa wrote:
Lulu wrote:May the Melonpan be with you!!!
Nyaaaaa ! <3

Some BlaZ contributions
ShanaShow
It was eight years ago.

She once thought that eight years was a long time, but now that it was finally here, eight years ago felt just like yesterday.
She could still remember how it all began. It was a spring day in April. Closing her eyes, she remembered the wind on her back, sweeping her hair up and carrying with it the scent of budding trees and blooming flowers. Her opponent faced her, but for the first time in her life, her life wasn’t in danger. They fought not with weapons or magic, but with character, with charisma, and with charm.

She won.

It was a feeling that she wouldn’t soon forget, even until this day. The past eight years were full of ups and downs. Success and failure, joy and pain, but throughout it all, the aroma of victory never left her. Even in the worst of times, in her most bitter defeats, she wasn’t broken. She wasn’t done. Her undaunted spirit rose up again and again, like a phoenix from the ashes. Time only served to let her burn higher and shine brighter.

“Jewelry is a frivolous thing. Who needs all these necklaces? I can’t wear them at the same time anyways. All I need is to be myself and wear my heart proudly.”

Well, Shana, we’ll give you a tiara to go with that as well.
SoraShow
“Dealing with people is such a bother. Actually, life is such a bother.”
When did he start thinking like that? He couldn’t remember. It was a long time ago. Perhaps he was born thinking like that. That kind of attitude certainly doesn’t make life easy or fun. If it were up to him, maybe he wouldn’t have chosen to adopt such a perspective.

Of course, the real question isn’t when did he stop thinking like that. That was quite obvious. The question was why. What caused him to move on from that monotone, dreary world he lived in?

Maybe it was fate. The hand of the gods. Actually, looking back, there was little way he would’ve ever known a bigger world unless he was literally forcibly transplanted into one.

A new environment. New people. New faces. They used to be such burdens, such pains in the ass, sources of hurt and betrayal and trauma. And oddly enough, not much of that has changed.

“So why…why has life never stopped being so fun?”

He knew the answer, of course. He had always known the answer, grown up with the answer, but chose not to believe it. But now, after so many experiences and encounters, having worked with and fought against so many allies, rivals, and enemies, there was no doubt in his mind.

“Life is just a game. Games are fun. And winning them is even more fun.”

This may have just been a game to you, Sora, but we’ll admit that it was a crowning achievement.
Wow, thanks blaZ and Chibaka~ ❤️
Momo
State alchemist
State alchemist
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Akemi Homura
Melon Pan: 132
Wish: Yotsuba-chan♥

Post by Momo » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:27 am

SpoilerShow
That KyoAni Tie is the best thing since sliced Mami
ÜShow
I'm also glad Shana finally won. Even though I voted for Illya

Revenge Time~
Kudos to my amazing Secret Santa ♥
avery-kun
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Berserker!
Melon Pan: 135
2017 Female Favorite: Illyasviel Von Einzbern
2017 Male Favorite: Gilgamesh
Wish: Illya 2017!

Post by avery-kun » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:35 am

Shit Results!

JK. Shana winning is awesome. As much as I would have jumped up and down and off the walls had Illya somehow managed to win, Shana more than deserved it. It was just a last minute rally either, she's been outperforming the competition since the beginning. I would have liked a Shana vs Mashiro more, Mashiro would have provided a much stronger challenge to Illya and Mashiro also definitely deserves the Tiara, but at last, the electorate choice different.

I suspect this was another series of strategic voters propping up the weaker (i.e. Illya) candidate so that their favorite has a better chance. Mikoto did it against Kanade (ironically, using Shana). Kanade did it to Mikoto with Eu (probably). Mashiro or Chitanda probably tried with Yoshino against Yukino, but clearly that backfired. All in all, very good year.

SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA!

Best possible outcome!
WankoMC
[3,14% Pasta]
[3,14% Pasta]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: 46MA
Melon Pan: 376
2018 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2018 Male Favorite: Reg
2017 Female Favorite: Watanabe Yō
2017 Male Favorite: Hinata Shōyō
Wish: Stop bullying me. Yes I'm looking at you Kholdy.

Post by WankoMC » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:39 am

Rip no more shana voters next year. Isml so dead.

On the main topic, congratz Shana and her fans on finally winning the ultimate prize. Just look at the VD in the final, the girl deserves it~
Hide your ass Shirokuma. It's slavery season
Hachiko
Heavenly Tiara
Heavenly Tiara
Worships: Kaname Madoka
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: An awesome 2017 ISML.

Post by Hachiko » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:41 am

NewsShow
ISML 2016: Shana Elected Saimoe Prime Minister
Sora Defeats Incumbent Hachiman Hikigaya To Become Deputy Saimoe PM

By Jo-Ryan Salazar
The Bedlam on Baltic Avenue
December 1, 2016

Finally, it is Shana's year. In a year in which Donald John Trump was elected to the White House, Yuuji Sakai's esteemed wife finally broke through the lack of respect bestowed on her through the years, defeating Illyasviel von Einzbern 3240-1860, a landslide victory that gives her the ISML Heavenly Tiara and the role of Saimoe Prime Minister of Japan, succeeding Eru Chitanda, for the year 2017. Shana was in tears at the Victory Ceremony in Tokyo, as she addressed the crowd, the message of patience was important in being a leader for others to follow. In the background, the campaign anthem, "Don't You Need Somebody" by RedOne, played.

"I learned that humility and graciousness can come a long way because the time will come when you will not need to wait, and it will be your turn to be a beacon of hope for the world," Shana said, holding back tears of joy before a crowd of over 9,000 at Tokyo Big Sight. "To everyone who has supported me, my husband Yuuji, my good friend Kazumi, and to all of you voters who determined that this is my year to show you what I can do to make Saimoe great again, thank you. I also dedicated this victory to the lives lost in Colombia. Chapecoense, I dedicate this victory and my career as a moekko to you and to those falling from above, I met you all in a dream, and you all wonderful brave men of character. I will live my life for you, for your families, for your country, for our world. I ask for your divine guidance and assistance in helping me do my job here on Earth.

"To everyone, I will do my best to work with Yuuji, Sora, Shiro, Stephanie, Aoba, Chitose, Megumin, Rem, Mikan, Eru, Mio, and everyone else who I will call upon to make next year a great year for the Saimoe movement. We are all on the same team. We know what we have to do to win your trust. I waited too long to finally get my chance. But now that I am here to serve you and the interests of our Diet, our Imperial Household, the Japanese anime and manga industry, we will hit the ground running. We will travel all over the world, at gatherings, conventions, meetings promoting our message. We will use the power of sports and gaming to encourage nonviolent means of addressing conflicts and disagreements of all shapes and forms. We will promote the right for anyone to love who they want without paying the price. And we will listen to you in how we can do our job better being people you can stand by, in whatever way or form you want.

"I would like to thank you all for your support. I love you all, and I will treasure this moment for me to finally serve you, the people of Japan, and the world as your Saimoe Prime Minister. Together, We Can Make Saimoe Great Again. God bless you, God bless the world, and may God Bless Japan! Let's do this! Thank you, everyone!"

Sora defeated incumbent Deputy Saimoe Prime Minister Hachiman Hikigaya 2120-2087, a thriller that landed him the ISML Scepter and the role of Deputy Saimoe PM, as well as a right-hand man to Shana. He will promote the use of nonviolent competition, including games, e-sports and sports, as a way to promote self-improvement, peace, teamwork, fair play and "a fulfilment of the mind, body, and soul," as specified in his victory address to the citizens of Elchia. It is expected that Shiro, Stephanie Dola and Sakai will be a part of Shana's Cabinet next year. All will be sworn in on New Year's Eve 2016 in Tokyo, hours before midnight.

Megumin and Rem will also be part of Shana's Saimoe Cabinet as winners of the ISML Winter and Spring Diadems. Joining the team will be Aoba Suzukaze and Chitose Karasuma. Suzukaze defeated Hifumi Takimoto 1709-1405 to win the Summer Diadem, while Karasuma rolled past Ai-chan 1729-1565 to win the Fall Diadem. Also joining the Cabinet as ministers are Eru Chitanda, Mio Akiyama and Mikan Yuuki. Chitanda and Akiyama will be joint Chiefs of Staff after battling to a 2021-2021 draw. Mikan Yuuki will be a deputy advisor after winning the Divine Circlet, 2057-1885 over Eriri Sawamura Spencer.

In Consolation action, Kurisu Makise scored the Upset of the Round, a 2219-2146 scalp of Yukino Yukinoshita, Rin Tosaka whipped past Mashiro Shiina 2465-2191, Saber slashed past Kurumi Tokisaki 2360-2078, Iroha Isshiki drubbed Nanami Aoyama 2107-1977, Nao Tomori kicked Asuna Yuuki 2330-2128, and Shiro leveled Kurumi Tokisaki 2360-2078. Yuzuru Otonashi, who is also expected to be a part of the Saimoe Cabinet to provide gender balance, slammed Kyon 2126-1833, Kiritsugu Emiya scored the closest race of the round, a 1933-1926 nailbiter over Archer, Rintarou Okabe trounced Ryuuji Takasu 2107-1953, Edward Elric clobbered Koyomi Araragi 2003-1795, Saitama punched Touma Kamijou 2152-1912 and Korosensei dismantled Izayoi Sakamaki 1975-1827.

The 2016 International Saimoe League season has concluded. Keep it right here on The Bedlam on Baltic Avenue for coverage of the 2017 International Saimoe League, the world's premier anime character competition.
Last edited by Hachiko on Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
minhtam1638
Phantom
Phantom
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: An endless supply of Coca-Cola. Tax free.

Post by minhtam1638 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:41 am

WoodyMC wrote:Rip no more shana voters next year.
Yeah, we can finally let the missed opportunities that were '08, '09, '10, and '11 go. Truly, it is the end of an era.
renfire
Crimson lord
Crimson lord
Melon Pan: 105
2017 Female Favorite: Sonō Momoka
2017 Male Favorite: Kazehaya Kamito

Post by renfire » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:44 am

Thanks for everyone who support Shana all this time. It seems that Shana want to express gratitude but she is too shy.

Let's celebrate this win with Shana and let her finally rest after all this fight. <3 <3 <3
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
Badges:

Post by Homura » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:49 am

minhtam1638 wrote:
WoodyMC wrote:Rip no more shana voters next year.
Yeah, we can finally let the missed opportunities that were '08, '09, '10, and '11 go. Truly, it is the end of an era.
Also thank you.
~Baumkuchen-kun~
Detective
Detective
Badges:
Melon Pan: 57
Wish: The best for all characters and to continue to see Sakurasou and No Game No Life as a growing community

Post by ~Baumkuchen-kun~ » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:03 am

What can I say except you're welcome~
#GiveMashiroWhatSheDeserves
ImageImageImage