RESULTS: 2017 Elimination 5

Single-Elimination Tournament and future ISML contests
User avatar
~Baumkuchen-kun~
Harem lead
Harem lead
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:33 am
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 57
Wish: The best for all characters and to continue to see Sakurasou and No Game No Life as a growing community

RESULTS: 2017 Elimination 5

Post by ~Baumkuchen-kun~ » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:05 am

Calculating results...
#GiveMashiroWhatSheDeserves
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Lulu
[Blame maglor]
[Blame maglor]
Posts: 1149
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:37 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Kanojo
Melon Pan: 26
2018 Female Favorite: Kanna Kamui
2018 Male Favorite: Dazai Osamu
Location: Laniakea

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Elimination 5

Post by Lulu » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:08 am

in 1 hour...hopefully
User avatar
Summer Pockets
Befriender
Befriender
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:12 pm
Badges:
Worships: 间桐樱
Melon Pan: 50
2020 Female Favorite: Misaka Mikoto
2019 Female Favorite: Matō Sakura
2019 Male Favorite: Emiya Shirō
2018 Female Favorite: Matō Sakura
2018 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
Location: Xi'an, China

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Elimination 5

Post by Summer Pockets » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:35 am

Cry for the YUKINO。。。
Last edited by Summer Pockets on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
眩しさだけは、忘れなかった。
Image
User avatar
remwifeforever
Mahou shoujo
Mahou shoujo
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:35 pm
Worships: Rem
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: RemBestGirl

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Elimination 5

Post by remwifeforever » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:47 am

We really don't understand this result
User avatar
~Baumkuchen-kun~
Harem lead
Harem lead
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:33 am
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 57
Wish: The best for all characters and to continue to see Sakurasou and No Game No Life as a growing community

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Elimination 5

Post by ~Baumkuchen-kun~ » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:51 am

I can safely say I didn't see this coming...Rem is out
#GiveMashiroWhatSheDeserves
ImageImageImage
User avatar
~Baumkuchen-kun~
Harem lead
Harem lead
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:33 am
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 57
Wish: The best for all characters and to continue to see Sakurasou and No Game No Life as a growing community

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Elimination 5

Post by ~Baumkuchen-kun~ » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:54 am

On the other notes, Mashiro, Kato Megumi, Korosensei and Otanashi Yuzuru have advanced to Top 4. Definitely did see potential for Kato, but to knock down a favorite?

On a side note, China's geo says they were slightly more for Rem if anything
#GiveMashiroWhatSheDeserves
ImageImageImage
User avatar
0825buzz
Pokémon trainer
Pokémon trainer
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:23 pm
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Mashiro for the revenge
Location: Hong Kong

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Elimination 5

Post by 0825buzz » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:01 am

Well...Yukino lost...
Does she still get a chance to settle in the top 16?
User avatar
IGNITE
Valkyrur
Valkyrur
Posts: 920
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:26 am
Worships: Air
Melon Pan: 268

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Elimination 5

Post by IGNITE » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:38 am

Forum Guess: 16/20 (80.00%)
SurprisesShow
Image > Image Katō Megumi > Rem
Image > Image Kasumigaoka Utaha > Yukinoshita Yukino
Image > Image Hinata Kaho > Shirakawa Miyako
Image > Image Horikita Suzune > Tendō Karen
SpoilerShow
houreki 15
SummerPockets 12
At the beginning of Fall Nomination, I wasn't even expecting Kirie-chan to make it into the list, now she's onto the Semifinal.
Image
Credit to the pixiv artistsShow
Main Tournament
CandidatesBackgroundArtistCharacterArtist
Levi6999695623694308
Yukinoshita Yukino326091352165451
Tokisaki Kurumi5911903916154485
Riku Dola667141618024084
Archer6977173316154485
Okabe Rintarō5224903426711
Tōsaka Rin5394878212739740
Ayanokōji Kiyotaka69618131298993
Shiota Nagisa66081447101605488293140699
Takasu Ryūji6225557116154485
Yuigahama Yui6207723511270864
Emiya Kiritsugu7126293116154485
Saber783439088024084
Tomori Nao7632540716601961
Otonashi Yuzuru640692856451805
Kyon674759152165451
Yato774094368024084
Gilgamesh5075250313340232
Isla418097224906112
Eren Yeager794924892053329
Otosaka Yū7291321816154485
Aisaka Taiga7731598216823482
Agatsuma Zenitsu6244937024185901
Ōmae Kumiko418097224906112
Totsuka Saika382853286559742
Shiro6525274716154485
Ōji Mochizō7731598216823482
Akemi Homura681265149790122
Tomioka Giyū50226623 2165451
Kaneki Ken7596108310160
Kochō Shinobu783439088024084
Misaki Mei50353806809485
Kōsaka Reina7731598216823482
Sakata Gintoki74214546 202175
Akabane Karma64981051 16154485
Fukube Satoshi67335608 4127417
Akasaka Ryūnosuke56342769 211515


Toc
CandidatesBackgroundArtistCharacterArtist
Gokou Ruri761277508024084
Hikigaya Hachiman6341779311270864
Katou Megumi694303588024084
Korosensei418097224906112
Oreki Houtarou592253551511752
Sora743195178024084
User avatar
Hachiko
Heavenly Tiara
Heavenly Tiara
Posts: 16313
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:27 pm
Worships: Kaname Madoka
Melon Pan: 50
2020 Female Favorite: Aisaka Taiga
2020 Male Favorite: Agatsuma Zen'itsu
2019 Female Favorite: Kaname Madoka
2019 Male Favorite: Azusagawa Sakuta
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
Wish: An awesome 2020 ISML.
Location: Long Beach, California
Contact:

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Elimination 5

Post by Hachiko » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:07 am

NewsShow
ISML 2017: Quarterfinal Action Underway

By Jo-Ryan Salazar
The Bedlam On Baltic Avenue
December 5, 2017


Match Day 5 of the 2017 International Saimoe League Postseason saw a bigger turnout than previous match days. Megumui Katou scored the Upset of the Round, defeating Rem 3930-3610, while in the other Tiara Quarterfinal, Mashiro Shiina eased past Taiga Aisaka 3854-3314. In the ISML Scepter Quarterfinals, Korosensei routed Nagisa Shiota 3798-2512 while Gilgamesh was eliminated by Yuzuru Otonashi 3601-2862. As a result of the turnout for this match day, the other quarterfinal matches for Match Day 6, scheduled for Dec. 6, 2017, have been placed with an over/under of 9,000 total votes cast and the over selected.

The other remaining matches, however, will have fluctuating spreads. The Consolation Rounds are an example of this. In Tiara Consolation action, Nao Tomori whipped past Kurisu Makise 3375-3129, Shiro rolled past Saber 3845-3126, Kurumi Tokisaki shot down Rikka Takanashi 3586-3247, Megumin exploded past Chino Kafuui 3560-3014 and Utaha Kasumigaoka won the closest race of the round, a 3298-3198 barnburner over Yukino Yukinoshita.

In Scepter Consolation action, Touma Kamijou broke Rintarou Okabe 3073-2940, Levi ripped past Ryuuji Takasu 3176-2948, Saitama punched Edward Elric 3084-2830, Karma Akabane stonewalled Koyomi Araragi 3144-2683 and Souma Yukihira dominated Shirou Emiya 3254-2747.

In Fall Diadem Quarterfinal action, Nayuta Kani routed Yuzu 3326-2164, Schwi Dola, now listed by the Bedlam as a first choice to win the diadem, crushed Nana Ebina 3293-2842, Kirie Motoba prevailed over Diamond 2983-2827 and Kaho Hinata defeated Miyako Shirakawa 2778-2607. Hinata is listed as a second choice by the Bedlam. A Youjitsu Summer Diadem final will take place as Suzune Horikita defeated Karen Tendou 3127-2948 and Honami Ichinose crushed Mordred 3317-2677. The Bedlam tips Honami to win the Summer Diadem by less than or equal to 500 votes with over 8,000 votes case.

Vote for your favorite candidates at InternationalSaimoe.com and join the ongoing debate.
User avatar
Brean2010
Hunter
Hunter
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:42 pm
Badges:
Worships: Ougi Oshino
Melon Pan: 50
2018 Female Favorite: Rem
2018 Male Favorite: Emiya Kiritsugu
Wish: ISML improves its vote system.
Location: France
Contact:

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Elimination 5

Post by Brean2010 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:21 am

Just a reminder for those that are astonished of Rem results. Asuna have use all of its power to help Megumi and out Rem (Because Rem would have been potentialy the most dangerous character for Asuna), by the way, Taiga and Mashiro communities are also allies of Asuna community and help Asuna to win the Tiara (and beat Rem this turn). Moreover, this round, Asuna ask to Misaka communitiy to antivote Rem (because Asuna and Misaka communities are closely related).
Administrator aka Rem of the Facebook/Discord/Twitter pages: "Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu / France"
---
ImageImage
Thanks to my secret santa 2017 for the picture on the right
User avatar
XIQQ
Dango
Dango
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:39 am
Badges:
Melon Pan: 50

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Elimination 5

Post by XIQQ » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:45 am

Wow 7500+ votes in one arena, it's almost back to 2015 levels...
sorano
Kunoichi
Kunoichi
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:31 pm
Melon Pan: 50

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Elimination 5

Post by sorano » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:48 am

Brean2010 wrote:Just a reminder for those that are astonished of Rem results. Asuna have use all of its power to help Megumi and out Rem (Because Rem would have been potentialy the most dangerous character for Asuna), by the way, Taiga and Mashiro communities are also allies of Asuna community and help Asuna to win the Tiara (and beat Rem this turn). Moreover, this round, Asuna ask to Misaka communitiy to antivote Rem (because Asuna and Misaka communities are closely related).
please don't deny the effor of megumi's fans,or slander other irrelevant characters unless you have powerful evidences that can proof the votes are antivotes rather than fans' communication
User avatar
Kiwigiwi
[Apteryx mantelli]
[Apteryx mantelli]
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:21 pm
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Death
Melon Pan: 81
Wish: For people to stop taking advantage of me

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Elimination 5

Post by Kiwigiwi » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:49 am

RIP maglor. You will be missed

*salutes*

♡ Secret Santa Daisuki ♡
SecretsShow
Image
Image
Image
Image
♫ Much love to my secret santa of 2016 ♥
User avatar
Brean2010
Hunter
Hunter
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:42 pm
Badges:
Worships: Ougi Oshino
Melon Pan: 50
2018 Female Favorite: Rem
2018 Male Favorite: Emiya Kiritsugu
Wish: ISML improves its vote system.
Location: France
Contact:

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Elimination 5

Post by Brean2010 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:01 am

sorano wrote:
Brean2010 wrote:Just a reminder for those that are astonished of Rem results. Asuna have use all of its power to help Megumi and out Rem (Because Rem would have been potentialy the most dangerous character for Asuna), by the way, Taiga and Mashiro communities are also allies of Asuna community and help Asuna to win the Tiara (and beat Rem this turn). Moreover, this round, Asuna ask to Misaka communitiy to antivote Rem (because Asuna and Misaka communities are closely related).
please don't deny the effor of megumi's fans,or slander other irrelevant characters unless you have powerful evidences that can proof the votes are antivotes rather than fans' communication
Hum, I have lot evidence of the coalition, I conduct investigations since several weeks/months on the Asuna's network. After, I have not said that votes for Megumi are unlegit but the fact is she has not win single.
Administrator aka Rem of the Facebook/Discord/Twitter pages: "Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu / France"
---
ImageImage
Thanks to my secret santa 2017 for the picture on the right
User avatar
Keima
Sylph
Sylph
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:13 am
Worships: Black Rock Shooter (BRS)
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Still want even more professional quality Vocaloid events in the U.S.

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Elimination 5

Post by Keima » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:15 am

Brean2010 wrote:Just a reminder for those that are astonished of Rem results. Asuna have use all of its power to help Megumi and out Rem (Because Rem would have been potentialy the most dangerous character for Asuna), by the way, Taiga and Mashiro communities are also allies of Asuna community and help Asuna to win the Tiara (and beat Rem this turn). Moreover, this round, Asuna ask to Misaka communitiy to antivote Rem (because Asuna and Misaka communities are closely related).
This goes a long way towards explaining a lot. Still, a shit result is a shit result. Very much not pleased.

And Mordred and Karen losing only makes things worse this round. :jii:
User avatar
Haruka
~Blood Hunter~
~Blood Hunter~
Posts: 996
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:00 pm
Badges:
Melon Pan: 0
2020 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2020 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
2019 Female Favorite: Violet Evergarden
2019 Male Favorite: Azusagawa Sakuta
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Satomi Rentarō
Contact:

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Elimination 5

Post by Haruka » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:37 am

Now Rem losing after "fight" with Katou
RIP ;_;

Well, shit results (except Mashiro and Yuzuru winning)

Congrats for Suzune winning Summer Diadem
Image
My Forumoe Signature ArchiveShow
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Toady
[School Idol Producer]
[School Idol Producer]
Posts: 1876
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:53 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: Tsuruya-san
Melon Pan: 50
2020 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2020 Male Favorite: Ishigami Yū
2019 Female Favorite: Nakano Azusa
2019 Male Favorite: Kyon
2018 Female Favorite: Rem
2018 Male Favorite: Roy Mustang
Wish: A wedding for Nico & Maki
Location: Switzerland

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Elimination 5

Post by Toady » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:49 am

Shit results. RIP Rem. You should have won this one, but Asuna's faction is too strong :'(
It's hard to care about the results now, but I'll still antivote Asuna till the end.
Image
Much stuff (but Chibaka has more)Show
Image
#Drunkard4Ever #ThanksKiwi
Image
Image
My Secret Santa is awesome :3

Image
Hikarin <3
Image
Thank you Secret Santa 2016 :3
User avatar
mikuna.
Ninja
Ninja
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:50 am
Badges:
Melon Pan: 50

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Elimination 5

Post by mikuna. » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:15 am

Brean2010 wrote:Just a reminder for those that are astonished of Rem results. Asuna have use all of its power to help Megumi and out Rem (Because Rem would have been potentialy the most dangerous character for Asuna), by the way, Taiga and Mashiro communities are also allies of Asuna community and help Asuna to win the Tiara (and beat Rem this turn). Moreover, this round, Asuna ask to Misaka communitiy to antivote Rem (because Asuna and Misaka communities are closely related).
So, why do you say that is the coalition of Asuna with Mashiro and Taiga but not with Megumi herself to out Rem ? As so familiar with the "Asuna's network",you must konw that it's because Megumi, Rem and Natsume has created a strong alliance relationship through the past 2016 and 2017 BiliBili Moe.Megumi would not betray her close ally while their incumbent is the former leader of Rem's community.When you voted for Chino and said that was the help of the same CV ,or voted for Taiga this turn in the name of friendship.Have you thought about the feelings of other fans?
When you conduct investigations since several weeks/months on the Asuna's network for the 'lot evidences'
When you explain to other people 'that is all blame Asuna' in there or here for day and night.
Asuna's fans have said nothing,just campaign for who they love,from wechat,facebook,community of friends,or the Game of SAO Memory Defrag.They clearly know that the high score may incur some dissatisfactions,but this is the only way to help Asuna to strive for better results.They are unwilling to involve in other matches or characters,regardless of whatever others say.
I hope you could clear that the match of moe is where to support for who you love,but not to scheme against each other.It's the important way to win more supports for Rem from other fans in the future matches.Anyway,best wishes for Rem in the next year.
User avatar
Brean2010
Hunter
Hunter
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:42 pm
Badges:
Worships: Ougi Oshino
Melon Pan: 50
2018 Female Favorite: Rem
2018 Male Favorite: Emiya Kiritsugu
Wish: ISML improves its vote system.
Location: France
Contact:

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Elimination 5

Post by Brean2010 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:05 pm

mikuna. wrote:
Brean2010 wrote:Just a reminder for those that are astonished of Rem results. Asuna have use all of its power to help Megumi and out Rem (Because Rem would have been potentialy the most dangerous character for Asuna), by the way, Taiga and Mashiro communities are also allies of Asuna community and help Asuna to win the Tiara (and beat Rem this turn). Moreover, this round, Asuna ask to Misaka communitiy to antivote Rem (because Asuna and Misaka communities are closely related).
So, why do you say that is the coalition of Asuna with mashiro and taiga but not with megumi herself to out Rem ? As so familiar with the "asuna's network",you must konw that it's because Megumi, Rem and Natsume has created a strong alliance relationship through the past 2015 and 2016 BiliBili Moe.Megumi would not betray her close ally while their incumbent is the former leader of Rem's community.When you voted for Chino and said that was the help of the same CV ,or voted for Taiga this turn in the name of friendship.Have you thought about the feelings of other fans?
When you conduct investigations since several weeks/months on the Asuna's network for the 'lot evidences'
When you explain to other people 'that is all blame Asuna' in there or here for day and night.
Asuna's fans has said nothing,just campaign for who they love,from wechat,facebook,community of friends,or the Game of SAO Memory Defrag.They clearly know that the high score may incur some dissatisfactions,but this is the only way to help Asuna to strive for better results.They are unwilling to involve in other matches or characters,regardless of whatever others say.
I hope you could clear that the matches of moe is where to support for who you love,but not to scheme against each other.It's the important way to win more supports for Rem from other fans in the future matches.Anyway,best wishes for Rem in the next year.
Firstly, you know, at base, I have absolutely nothing against Asuna: I have never hated SAO (I even like anime even though Asuna is not my favorite character), I have played for a while at Memory Defrag, I have some Asuna goods at home etc... but since Topaz I'm suspicisious about Asuna results but I never said nothing before that because I didn't have more informations as my suspicion.
Several months ago, I have been hired by Rem chinese community to campaign on social networks. At this moment I started to have access to a lot of informations and by the way I never heard about a strong alliance relationship between Rem, Megumi and Natsume.

You know I have learn a lot of how to campaign during these months and I can say that "scheme against each other" are mandatory to win because influence of social networks are limited and also because the power of love is not enough.
By the way, I have made several independent (I mean by that, it was neutral places and I didn't take position) polls to search good places to campaign on social networks and Rem always win by far this poll and Asuna always lost at the last place (Polls of 4 characters composed of Rem, Megumi, Mashiro and Asuna) which also made me ask about Asuna's real popularity. I have also learn the existence of someone habituated of saimoe contests and a member of different communities that use very unlegit ways to make win the character that he choose and this year it's Asuna.

Next, to answer the question "So, why do you say that is the coalition of Asuna with mashiro and taiga but not with megumi herself to out Rem ?", All symply because I've never heard of Megumi belonging to any coalition. Megumi don't need to be part of a coalition to be used by another coalition.

Otherwise, don't draw too many conclusions from my previous votes, I have voted Chino for antivote Asuna (I don't care about CV and I didn't watch Gochuumon), and for Taïga it's just to disturb Asuna's plans even though I know it's a foregone conclusion.

Finally, I did my best get more voters for Rem and i have campaign hundreds hours, and I can say that it's gonna be really hard to do better than this year. In all case, next year I won't be involved in the campaign, and I don't feel that Rem's Chinese community is very motivated to actively participate in ISML next year.
Administrator aka Rem of the Facebook/Discord/Twitter pages: "Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu / France"
---
ImageImage
Thanks to my secret santa 2017 for the picture on the right
User avatar
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
Posts: 3081
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:25 am
Badges:
Melon Pan: 55
2020 Female Favorite: Shiina Mashiro
2020 Male Favorite: Lelouch Lamperouge
2019 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
2019 Male Favorite: Levi
2018 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
2018 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma
Location: China

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Elimination 5

Post by Homura » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:19 pm

Toady wrote:Shit results. RIP Rem. You should have won this one, but Asuna's faction is too strong :'(
It's hard to care about the results now, but I'll still antivote Asuna till the end.
hugs
Image
Post Reply