There are two ways to win:
Method #1: The players with the top 2 scores at the end of Emerald will get to choose a character for an exhibition match. For the entire year, a maximum of two characters may be won through this method.
Method #2: Lucky Draw. 1 of the players will be randomly selected to win a character pick for an exhibition match. To qualify for the draw, you must participate in Fantasy for at least 4 of the 8 match days. Getting a higher score increases your chance of winning so be sure to try right to the very end! Players who win a prize via Method #1 during this period are not eligible to win a second character via the Lucky Draw. For the entire year, a player may only win one character through this method.
- Only entries submitted via the link below will be accepted.
- You have until the end of the regular voting period to submit your entry.
- I will be able to see your password (it is NOT encrypted), so do not use the same password that you use for this forum, your e-mail, bank account, etc..
- You will predict if each indicated character's percentage of total votes will be over or under a corresponding percentage.
- Everyone starts with 0 points.
- A correct prediction will earn you points based on the percentage of people who got the match right. You no longer lose points for an incorrect prediction.
- Points system summary: If you get a match right that a lot of people get wrong, you get a huge number of points. If you get a match right that most people get right you gain a small number of points. You don't lose points for an incorrect prediction or abstain.
- Points system details: Points for a correct prediction = 1 + (number of wrong predictions / number of correct predictions)
- Your score is the total sum of all 8 days. Be sure not to miss a day!
- Abstain is never correct so if you're not sure, make your best guess!
- If a character finishes within 0.05 percentage points of the Over/Under percentage it is consider a tie and no points are awarded or taken.
- Use your forum username as your username. Post "I submitted" here, so we know you are playing and not spamming the ballot.
- If you submit under two different usernames from the same IP, then they will not count.
- Your username must be alphanumeric only AND cannot be gibberish, or I will not accept it.
- If you have submitted a Fantasy for this round prior to this thread, you will have to resubmit~
Here are the Over/Under percentages that will be used for Emerald 7:
Roromiya Karuta: 51.0%
Arena 4: Yūki Mikan vs Momo Belia Deviluke
Momo Belia Deviluke: 53.0%
Arena 6: Shirakiin Ririchiyo vs Tōwa Erio
Shirakiin Ririchiyo: 51.0%
Arena 7: Chitanda Eru vs Nibutani Shinka
Chitanda Eru: 52.0%
Arena 9: Kirigaya Suguha vs Ayano Keiko (Silica)
Kirigaya Suguha: 55.0%
Arena 11: Takanashi Rikka vs Yūki Asuna
Takanashi Rikka: 55.0%
Arena 14: Aoyama Nanami vs Kashiwazaki Sena
Aoyama Nanami: 51.0%
Arena 15: Natsume Rin vs Misaki Mei
Natsume Rin: 51.0%
Arena 17: Shiina Mashiro vs Kuroyukihime
Shiina Mashiro: 53.0%
Arena 19: Misumaru Yurika/Hayase Misa vs Shidō Hikaru/Nadia la Arwall
Misumaru Yurika/Hayase Misa: 59.0%
Arena 23: Katsura Hinagiku vs Louise Vallière
Louise Vallière: 50.0%
Arena 25: Charlotte Dunois vs Sakagami Tomoyo
Charlotte Dunois: 53.0%
Arena 26: Misaka Mikoto vs Saber
Misaka Mikoto: 59.0%
Arena 27: C.C. vs Nymph
Arena 29: Kuroi Mato vs Victorique de Blois
Victorique de Blois: 50.0%
Arena 30: Eucliwood Hellscythe vs Tachibana Kanade
Tachibana Kanade: 59.0%
Arena 31: Nakano Azusa vs Yui-nyan
Nakano Azusa: 51.0%
Arena 33: Suzumiya Haruhi vs Akiyama Mio
Akiyama Mio: 53.0%
Arena 36: Aisaka Taiga vs Gokō Ruri (Kuroneko)
Gokō Ruri (Kuroneko): 58.0%