(1) Who is the character with most votes?
(2) Right now, combined 2013 ISML rank is decided first by Postseason Phase II result, then Pts value among 16 characters that entered the postseason but didn't make it to Phase II, and then Pts values for the 20 * 2 = 40 others. Which character has the greatest difference in Combined 2013 ISML Rank and Rank of finish for today?
(3) What is the vote difference between 2nd place finisher and the 3rd? ( You have to be within 8 votes to win a cookie here )
(4) How many votes does the 70th place finisher have? ( You have to be within 5 votes to win a cookie here )
(5) What is the median number for the votes received? ( You have to be within 7 votes to win a cookie here )
Now the stuff that matters bit more.
I have heard many wild ideas about how today's results should be analyzed, interpreted, or "accredited" . There seems to be great danger of many people trying to make up "explanations" to suit whatever agenda they might have, AFTER seeing the results. In order to head off potentials for abuse and misinformation, I like to ask all of you to post and discuss how you should analyze, interpret , or accept the results BEFORE seeing the results themselves. Please post (1) what you expect the results to be like (2) tell us a possible result and then the meaning of such result (3) How you should accept the results (4) What the results does NOT mean (5) How the results should alter our expectations (6) Given a possible result scenario, what kind of actions or changes may be advisable if such scenario occurs , (7) Any affirmation or critique of others reasoning,
Edit - view at http://2013.internationalsaimoe.com/sta ... xhibition/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and choose to display the Bonus round