Have you ever had a dream....

Everything else, off-topic. Share your thoughts on sports, news, politics, school, gardening, stamp collecting, etc...
Grish
[Erithacus rubecula]
[Erithacus rubecula]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: birds
Melon Pan: 101
2020 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2020 Male Favorite: Kageyama Shigeo
2019 Female Favorite: Uraraka Ochako
2019 Male Favorite: Edward Elric
2018 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck

Re: Have you ever had a dream....

Post by Grish » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:44 pm

I had a dream where we were having an ISML forum meetup, and we were staying in this house. Then we heard on the news that there was a serial killer with a chainsaw lurking around the area. Momento and I locked ourselves in a room and turned off the lights so the killer wouldn't know we were in the house. But Fuijiwara and Kholdy tried to go back home, and the chainsaw guy found them on their way and killed them. I think I need to not watch violent things before bed.
MALTumblr
HaloCapella
Time traveler
Time traveler
Worships: My Cuties!
Melon Pan: 55
2018 Female Favorite: Sawamura Spencer Eriri
Wish: Saimoe-chan's official debut.

Post by HaloCapella » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:31 am

Grish wrote:I had a dream where we were having an ISML forum meetup, and we were staying in this house. Then we heard on the news that there was a serial killer with a chainsaw lurking around the area. Momento and I locked ourselves in a room and turned off the lights so the killer wouldn't know we were in the house. But Fuijiwara and Kholdy tried to go back home, and the chainsaw guy found them on their way and killed them. I think I need to not watch violent things before bed.
From looking at my dream paragraph and your dream paragraph. I think we'll have a RainyMomo final in the Forumoe, unless you all change all votes and make my statement false.
Admiral Paru ~~ Pixiv DeviantArt Twitter Image
jacobcarl
Ninja cadet
Ninja cadet
Melon Pan: 50

Post by jacobcarl » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:58 am

every day after sleeping i get dream of childhood day were i used to go in rain and play and sometimes i get dream of devils following me .still this dream comes in my mind often.
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2020 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2020 Male Favorite: Ishigami Yū
2019 Female Favorite: Tōma Kazusa
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
Wish: My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:30 am

Located in Europe, where the concept of status is still prominent, I periodically recall the days of when I was young and the childhood memories that I still hold dear to me. A riverside chat with my chilhood friend, my intimate encounter with a foreign maid-in-training, that annoying girl who keeps calling me her fiance when I do not want her to. Such were the memories that I hold dear, and the promises that I made to all three of them still haunt my mind, especially when the promised day continued to draw closer and closer. Many years have passed since those childhood moments, and I find myself at a prestigious academy. While I may have gotten in due to status alone, I wished not to be known for that. My passion was to be a musician, worthy enough to be under the baton of a renowned conductor, a dream equally shared by the ones whom I hold dear.

It is the entrance ceremony of my school, and without a minute longer, I quickly head to the music room where I would audition for the school orchestra. My childhood friend arrived before me. Her dazzling appearance of when she lifts her bow and rubs on the strings of the violin continued to catch off guard. She played in front of the panel of judges and was immediately accepted into the orchestra. Finally it was my turn. I peformed a self-composed piece based on my study of music history, theory, and composition. Rather fhan be enchanted like that of my childhood friends piece, they talked over it, among themselves, as though I did not exist. Does it mean that my music is relatable to listening to a performance in front of a chatty public crowd or a private event, or other is my skill so poor that they would rather talk than care about me?

My piece was done, and they were impressed with my work. They asked why I wanted to join the schools orchestra, and I briefed them my goal and dream. It seemed as though I hit a nerve on one of the people who were judging me, and I was immediately dismissed from th campus. I still don't know what I did or what I said that would have made that person tick so much. The world seemed to be coming down on me. If my own school judge me not of my skill but what he thought about me, would the real world also do the same to me. I was scscared and depressed, not because I did not pass, but because I was not able to fulfill all three promises that I made to them. I did not know what to do.

One of the people who I auditioned for came up to me. He apologized for his friends poor behavior, and while he cannot change his mind, he would like to offer me to partake in their smaller ensemble. It may not be as well known as the one I was auditioning for; however, it is just as serious in performing in major establishments and often times have performances every now and then. It may not have been a large orchestra, but at this point, I had no choice but to accept his offer. At least, I can continue to keepy promise, even though the avenue I travel is far different and possibly a lot more uneven than my childhood friend.

As I entered the ensemble, I was surprised to not only see how small this "ensemble" was, but also who was in it. My childhood friend, my maid-in-training, and my "fiancee" were all there. I asked why they would be here. Both my childhood friend and my fiancee informed me that while they were accepted into the orchestra, when they heard about what happened to me, they immediately resigned to play alongside with me. My maid informed that she would follow my path no matter what happened. I was overcome with joy, partially because I would have never imagined this would happen, partially because I can still pursue my promises like this. I was saddened because they were giving up their goals to be with me, but they encouraged me to stand and be the man they all admired. Maybe, just maybe, I can make that person think twice about not having me in the orchestra.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Post by Reverend » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:29 pm

SpoilerShow
Momento10 wrote:Located in Europe, where the concept of status is still prominent, I periodically recall the days of when I was young and the childhood memories that I still hold dear to me. A riverside chat with my chilhood friend, my intimate encounter with a foreign maid-in-training, that annoying girl who keeps calling me her fiance when I do not want her to. Such were the memories that I hold dear, and the promises that I made to all three of them still haunt my mind, especially when the promised day continued to draw closer and closer. Many years have passed since those childhood moments, and I find myself at a prestigious academy. While I may have gotten in due to status alone, I wished not to be known for that. My passion was to be a musician, worthy enough to be under the baton of a renowned conductor, a dream equally shared by the ones whom I hold dear.

It is the entrance ceremony of my school, and without a minute longer, I quickly head to the music room where I would audition for the school orchestra. My childhood friend arrived before me. Her dazzling appearance of when she lifts her bow and rubs on the strings of the violin continued to catch off guard. She played in front of the panel of judges and was immediately accepted into the orchestra. Finally it was my turn. I peformed a self-composed piece based on my study of music history, theory, and composition. Rather fhan be enchanted like that of my childhood friends piece, they talked over it, among themselves, as though I did not exist. Does it mean that my music is relatable to listening to a performance in front of a chatty public crowd or a private event, or other is my skill so poor that they would rather talk than care about me?

My piece was done, and they were impressed with my work. They asked why I wanted to join the schools orchestra, and I briefed them my goal and dream. It seemed as though I hit a nerve on one of the people who were judging me, and I was immediately dismissed from th campus. I still don't know what I did or what I said that would have made that person tick so much. The world seemed to be coming down on me. If my own school judge me not of my skill but what he thought about me, would the real world also do the same to me. I was scscared and depressed, not because I did not pass, but because I was not able to fulfill all three promises that I made to them. I did not know what to do.

One of the people who I auditioned for came up to me. He apologized for his friends poor behavior, and while he cannot change his mind, he would like to offer me to partake in their smaller ensemble. It may not be as well known as the one I was auditioning for; however, it is just as serious in performing in major establishments and often times have performances every now and then. It may not have been a large orchestra, but at this point, I had no choice but to accept his offer. At least, I can continue to keepy promise, even though the avenue I travel is far different and possibly a lot more uneven than my childhood friend.

As I entered the ensemble, I was surprised to not only see how small this "ensemble" was, but also who was in it. My childhood friend, my maid-in-training, and my "fiancee" were all there. I asked why they would be here. Both my childhood friend and my fiancee informed me that while they were accepted into the orchestra, when they heard about what happened to me, they immediately resigned to play alongside with me. My maid informed that she would follow my path no matter what happened. I was overcome with joy, partially because I would have never imagined this would happen, partially because I can still pursue my promises like this. I was saddened because they were giving up their goals to be with me, but they encouraged me to stand and be the man they all admired. Maybe, just maybe, I can make that person think twice about not having me in the orchestra.
This... is a dream? or a personal experience? Or a plot you write?
Because: you know, it's quite surprising when you see someone writing their dream in such a detailed manner, since you usually would have forgotten half of it by the end of first paragraph.

Well, nevertheless, this looked like a nice dream to have.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Momento10 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:52 pm

^A number of my dreams, if I remember them well, are rather detailed, particularly if the dream was an animation. Heck, I could even go into detail about what I wore and what my childhood friend and maid-in-training wore and what they physically looked like if I wanted to write them down.

For this dream, it was also half-fabricated. For example, there was no fiancée character, but I added her into this dream to have a balance of three girls as opposed to two. Maybe that was the correct answer, maybe not, as she does not contribute much into the story (since she was never created in my dream). Also, the dream ended in the third paragraph. The last two was made up because I don't know what happened after my depressed/saddened state (since I woke up).
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:58 pm

Nah, it's not that dreams cannot be detailed. I think most of my dreams were very detailed to even the type of soil I was standing at inside the dream. But the problem, for me, is always: the more I tried to recall them, the more I forget. ^^;
That's why I'm surprised if someone can actually write their dreams detailed.

I see, so the "life is good" last part is fabricated.
And I thought it was a nice dream. ^^;
Well, at the least it was still a good dream. It's not one of those "mundane dreams" or "absurd dreams" where you were so confused,thinking "what the hell is this?" that you don't feel a single other emotion.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
DarknessHid
Wise wolf
Wise wolf
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: xtina
Wish: christina aguilera to go on tour

Post by DarknessHid » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:34 pm

You know you've hit rock bottom when after working on a group project for eight hours, you try to sleep only to realize that even in your dreams, you're still cutting foam core. Yay for dreams about hot glue guns, exacto knives, and pin ball machines.
thank you santa
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Momento10 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:52 am

In a magical realm, a dark war spreads along the continent. The kingdom sought to defend the Lady Moon from another incoming moon proposed to crash into the moon. Those who are members of the Dark Realm sought to have this dark moon crash onto the current moon in hopes to create a new era of terror and destruction among the lands. The kingdom has set up various magical barriers to push this dark moon away, but members of the Dark Realm have already begun to tear down and weaken the successfulness of this great barrier. As the war drags on, the dark moon was heading closer and closer, almost sinister-like, wanting to merge with the Lady Moon to conjure a creation of wrath and destructions.

In a last ditch effort, the Heroes of Light used up all of their strength to clear our the last remaining foes who were trying to weaken the barrier. As the dark moon drew closer, it was only a matter time before the outcome of the war was truly brought. Everyone held their breath, wondering if their efforts were enough to protect the Lady Moon from this dark moon. The dark moon continued to draw closer and closer, until finally making impact on the Lady Moon. It seemed that the barrier was enough to bounce the dark moon out of orbit, but at the cost of the barrier, as it shattered to project the dark moon away from orbit. It would take centuries to try to re-create the barrier with the same strength as its prior form.

Suddenly, word broke out that another moon was about to crash into the Lady Moon. Having focused so much on trying to get the dark moon out of orbit, they lack the resources necessary to protect the Lady Moon once more. It seemed as though all hope was lost. However, the moon that was coming this way seemed gentler, almost like a humble, old king from folklore. Everyone stayed in place, wondering what will happen to their fates now. The Lady Moon and this humble moon touched, as if locking their lips. Suddenly, a bright light shone from where the moon was floating. All shielded his or her eyes, unable to decipher what was going to happen. As the light dim, it appears as though nothing had changed. Everything seemed to have remained the way it used to be. However, there was something different about the moon. The humble moon seemed to have vanished, as though it was not there to begin with. The face of the Lady Moon disappeared, leaving a faceless moon. Did the moon appear slightly bigger that usual. Nevertheless, it seemed as though everyone is safe... for now.

Fast track to many centuries later, I was running away from a group of authority figures, which makes sense, considering that I stole a couple of goods from a bakery. Using my powers of levitation, I flew as far as I possibly could, dodging all the fire and ice bullets that were coming my way. This has happened way more times than I can count. They never seem to be able to hit their mark. Either I was that good at dodging, or these enforcers have really poor aim. Believing that they have given up their chase, I headed to my secret hideout; a small cave that was currently unoccupied by wildlife. While some of the things I stole were edibles, a number of things that I stole were herbs and medicine. I may not have a place that I could call home, but I still need a way to survive. By day, I go around gathering various wild plants and experimenting their medical properties. I didn't have the money to buy any herbal books, and I never really bothered to try and steal from the court library for medical books. I was at least sane enough not to take my chances and get caught by them.

And so, it was a normal day here at my cave, carefully rationing my food to last for several days and testing out various combinations of plants and herbs. I occasionally look up at the moon, the only person that I could call a friend in a world what shunned me because I lack any magical talent. Sure, I had the ability to fly, but as far as offensive magic is concerned I lacked any kind of capability for it. No matter how many times I hit the books, I could never get even the simplest spells properly right. This caused my exclusion not from my class, but also my family, which brought me into this life I live today. I don't mind it. At least, I am alive and can learn things in my own pace, but I do miss the days when food was brought to a able and a warm family to be around in. I try not to think about my days of past, as I was currently a criminal. I have wondered if I could life in the giant moon, where life could have been better for me as opposed to hunting and starving like some sort of Neanderthal.

I heard some shuffling noises around me. Was it bears, wolves, bandits? The authority would not have been able to make it this far, but if they did, I would be in serious trouble. Apparently, a couple of men in dark hoods surrounded me, asking why I was here, informing me that this place was off limits. They were every definition of shady, and I chose to stand my ground, until they started attacking me with curse magic, which made me fly away as fast as I could. There were more people after me now? I don't remember involving myself with them in any way, unless of the stores I stole from hired them to find me. It seemed like I needed to find another place to stay again. As I was running away, a bright light started in engulf the moon. What was going on? More curse magic was shot at me, but it didn't seemed like they were aiming at me. They were aiming at the moon, and I just happened to be in they way. Why were they targeting the moon?

The moon started to warp and constrict until suddenly, the moon split opened, revealing a smaller moon and what seemed like someone falling from the sky. To make matters worse, the curse magic was aimed right at this person. I quickly flew to this person's aid and dodged all the magic bullets. I landed on a nearby island where I knew they would not think twice about finding me here. To my surprise, the person I was carrying was a naked girl. She seemed to be unconscious. Why did this beautiful girl fall from the sky? Why did the moon suddenly shrink? What was going to happen to us now that this important event happened?
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:08 am

so, in short, it's a "some unknown main protag that is going to save the world or some sort meets a naked girl" type of story

am seriously thinking whether Momento is trying to make some story from dreams every time, or he just has quite the creative mind to have such a dream frequently...
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Momento10 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:20 am

We follow the eyes of a female archeologist who, while studying the ruins of an Egyptian crypt, finds herself transported into the Ancient Egyptian world where she discovers three shadows that were able to transform into three beautiful men, all of whom are brothers who have taken a liking to her. Whether or not it was a curse or some form of sorcery is yet to be made clear. She roams around the ancient city with these three brothers, such as a vendor's market, occasionally comparing what she knew in today's history textbook with what she saw. Towards the end of her stay, she meets up with a mysterious being. The youngest of the three brothers was about to give her some cake to it when the eldest brother teased him of wanting to be on her good side. Both of them eavesdropped on a conversation between her and whatever it was she was talking to, explaining about how she could return to her own world. While all knew she was not of this world, the brothers were a bit distraught as they liked her a lot despite being a total stranger to them in the initial settings. The dreams ends after a heavy discussion about her choice between leaving to her original timeline or staying with these three brothers.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:38 am

Argh the cliffhanger ._.
HaloCapella
Time traveler
Time traveler

Post by HaloCapella » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:59 pm

I just had a dream that I was sentenced to death. Though someone in the dream told me it was not a sentence but something else I'm sure it was the same thing because I remember typing the word down in google with bad spelling and google gave me the suggested word judiciary. My family was with me and I suddenly had the need to get back to the internet to notify users in the internet so I wouldn't have a sudden disappearance. However, I didn't even had the time to do that in the dream since the deadline is already too close. I asked what the end would be like, they said they don't know. I began to build up worries and anxiety to the unknown event was going to happen. Too late, couldn't see it.
JACKYLU
Cardcaptor
Cardcaptor
Badges:
2019 Female Favorite: Suzumiya Haruhi
2019 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi
2018 Female Favorite: Suzumiya Haruhi

Post by JACKYLU » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:37 am

It's pretty fun to dream
HaloCapella
Time traveler
Time traveler

Post by HaloCapella » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:32 pm

I dreamt that I was on a trip with my college mates, probably my latest ones, and we ended up being in the library. School library? Public library? I forgot which. We were all sitting down on chairs with tables like we're in a restaurant. However, between all of our seating and tables, there were wider and larger tables, and they were, if I remember, long stacks of pokemon trading cards lied down all in columns. I was like, why pokemon trading cards in the library? But I remembered that I knew the library was selling stuff or giving away stuff because I remembered starting buying the bags and backpacks there. Another weird thing I started to do is I started to browse on the pokemon cards and wanted to pick out some the few I like and buy those. But also, I had the feeling of want to buy something good. I was saying like "ooh! this one." or "omg I want this one too!" I was picking around the stacks of pokemon cards with no sense of hesitation. Another thing, I dunno why... I ended up once in a while, eating a card or two sometimes like a potato chip. Why was I even eating one of the those cards? Whats wrong with me?

When I finished picking around and went to the librarian, I just realized I brought TOO much cards. the stack was like... one in the half foot long stacks of cards. I was like WTF I BOUGHT TOO MUCH. When I was with the librarian, she was like "eehh, there so much" or that what I though she was thinking. She was actually also busy around the area helping out so the checking out was going quite slow. Going slow? I got so much cards, like hundreds of them? This is going to take forever to finish! I suddenly remembered what I was buying. Among the cards were mostly rare and expensive cards. Why would the library have those? and then I also remember I bought a bunch of bags and backpacks and there were even bags inside backpacks. I was like wtf how much am I buying. And then suddenly I got the feeling of realizing the possible total cost of all those stuff. The feeling of doubt began to build up as I realized the difference compared to my own funds. Especially the fact I've eaten some of the cards.
The feeling of cannot pay all the stuff caused me to put the stuff back and I dunno why i was taking out the bags out of the backpacks and began to gather the cards to put them back. Everything started to fade as the thoughs of what-am-i-gonna-do and lastly woke up feeling concerned.
Toady
[School Idol Producer]
[School Idol Producer]
Badges:
Worships: Tsuruya-san
2020 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2019 Female Favorite: Nakano Azusa
2019 Male Favorite: Kyon
2018 Female Favorite: Rem
2018 Male Favorite: Roy Mustang
Wish: A wedding for Nico & Maki

Post by Toady » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:01 pm

Thanks for the dream Paru, that was hilarious to read! :lol:
Gonna share a recent one too.

So I went skiing somewhere in the Grisons part of the Swiss mountains and as my trip was ending I went to a shop to get some specialities from the region. The owner of the shop was a very stereotypical Italian, with a long moustache and a strong accent ^^ So I did some shopping and grabbed some dried meat, some bread, jam or something and I found some small books with songs from the region (although they were in Italian, while this region is mostly German- and Romansh- speaking, because dreams don't make sense lol). So I got those two books too.
So I go to pay what I got, but then it amounts to something like 200 francs (around 200 euros or US dollars) :shock: So I'm surprised, because I know that the dried meat can be expensive, but didn't expect that much. So I ask for the bill and see that half of it is because of these two songs books. And they're like shitty books, with like 20 pages, smaller than A5 format, black&white inside... So I ask the owner about it and he says that it's a collector edition, exclusive to this shop, top-quality printing and that he wrote the songs himself ^^ So I tell him it's too expensive, that the printing this can't cost more than a few francs and that around 50 francs for a few songs lyrics, even exclusive, is a bit much, and that I don't want them anymore XP Then he starts swearing in Italian, but removes them, I pay for the rest and leave.
Much stuff (but Chibaka has more)Show
#Drunkard4Ever #ThanksKiwi
My Secret Santa is awesome :3

Hikarin <3
Thank you Secret Santa 2016 :3