1. As we are calling for "official" poster submissions, you MUST use the template. THE TEMPLATE AND FONTS are available at:
- Do not deviate from the template. You’re not supposed to change the font, glyph, text ("Divine Circlet"/"Divine Crown"), logo, as well as the color, size and location of any of them. Just select either layer Circlet Text or layer Crown Text, depending on what poster you’re making.
- Please use the official ISML English names of the characters. You may just copy-paste those listed above. Please note there isn’t a single Macron in the names.
2. Please save your poster in PNG file with no interlace. (JPEG file is also acceptable.)
3. You can only make ONE (1) poster for each of the contestants listed above. You can at most submit eight (8) posters in total. You do not have to make posters for every contestant listed.
4. We have 3 areas available for submitting entries, i.e.
- ISML Forums
- ISML Facebook
- Baidu ISML Tieba
Your entry must appear in a post in this thread in the ISML forums in order to be considered valid. Designated staff members shall be responsible for collecting artworks from different platforms.
5. Creative Staff
members ARE allowed to participate this time. But you can’t be a poster maker AND Judge at the same time.
6. If you are not submitting directly through the forums, please provide us with a one-word alphanumeric username (if you don’t have one).
7. If you would like to add more posters or submit a revised version of your poster(s), please DELETE the old poster(s) from the original post and put in the links with the new poster(s) to your original post, i.e., edit it properly.
8. To decide the winner, we will be hosting polls in Tieba, Facebook and the forums, along with judge voting. The ratio shall be 40% judges, 20% Facebook, 20% Tieba, 20% forums.
9. We will announce the winning poster for each character along with 1~3 "honourable mention" and 1~2 "popular choice" awards for each division before we proceed on the remaining matches in the brackets. The winning posters shall be used as voting avatars in later rounds of the tournament, and the official posters for the eventual winners shall be the characters' winning posters in this contest.