Nomination Period: 2018-04-10 00:00 UTC - 2018-04-17 23:59 UTC
Late nominations are NOT ACCEPTED.
Step 1: Go to this URL to access the voting page: http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/voting/
Step 2: Read the nomination rules and guidelines.
The rules and guidelines are as follows:
- At least five (5) eligible anime franchises must be represented on the ballot.
- At least two (2) demale and two (2) male characters must be included on the ballot.
- At most three (3) characters from any given series or franchise may be nominated on the ballot.
- No character may be nominated more than once on the ballot.
- All nominations have equal weight. There is no ranking on nominations.
- Characters who are eligible for the Female Division will first be considered for the Female Devision, even if the intent was to nominate them for the Winter Seasonal. Only if they fail to qualify for the Female Division will they be considered for the Winter Seasonal.
- Invalid nominations on a ballot will be discarded individually and will not voif the ballot unless any discard results in that ballot being in violation of the Section V.D, in which case that ballot will be voided.
- The Staff reserves the right to deem any avatar-type character ineligible for the Main Tournament.
- We define "avatar" as any entity, virtual or otherwise, that is controlled by a distant conscience.
- An avatar may be eligible in the following cases:
- His/her status as an avatar has not been revealed in the anime adaptation.
- The character only appears as an avatar, i.e, the controlling conscience is never revealed or does not have a corporeal form.
- The avatar gains, or regains, his/her own individual conscience.
No repeated submissions to submit for different competitions will be entertained.
Step 3: Check the list of characters that cannot be nominated.
The list of characters that cannot be nominated are as follows:
Akiyama Mio (K-ON!)
Misaka Mikoto (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
Tachibana Kanade (Tenshi) (Angel Beats!)
Gokō Ruri (Kuroneko) (Ore no Imōto)
Itsuka Kotori (Date A Live)
Chitanda Eru (Hyōka)
Shana (Shakugan no Shana)
Katō Megumi (Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata)
Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)
Kirigaya Kazuto (Sword Art Online)
Oreki Hōtarō (Hyōka)
Kinoshita Hideyoshi (Baka to Test to Shōkanjū)
Accelerator (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
Sora (No Game No Life)
Korosensei (Ansatsu Kyōshitsu)
Auto-qualification to Main Tournament for being finalists at 2017 Seasonal Tournaments
Kanna Kamui (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon)
Tōru (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon)
Chtholly Nota Seniorious (SukaSuka)
Nishimiya Shōko (Koe no Katachi)
Horikita Suzune (Yōkoso Jitsuryoku Shijō Shugi no Kyōshitsu e)
Tendō Karen (Gamers!)
Kani Nayuta (Imōto sae Ireba Ii.)
Hinata Kaho (Blend S)
Auto-qualification to Main Tournament for winning Necklace/Pendant at 2017 Main Tournaments
Rem (Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu) - Aquamarine Necklace
Yūki Asuna (Sword Art Online) - Topaz Necklace
Emilia (Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu) - Amethyst Necklace
Tōsaka Rin (Fate Series) - Sapphire Necklace
Saber (Fate Series) - Ruby Necklace
Shiina Mashiro (Sakura-sō no Pet na Kanojo) - Diamond Necklace
Hikigaya Hachiman (OreGairu) - Topaz Pendant
Shiota Nagisa (Ansatsu Kyōshitsu) - Amethyst Pendant
Archer (Fate Series) - Sapphire Pendant
Levi (Shingeki no Kyojin) - Emerald Pendant
Yukihira Sōma (Shokugeki no Sōma) - Ruby Pendant
Kamijō Tōma (Toaru Majutsu no Index) - Diamond Pendant
Some guidelines when filling in your nominations:
1. Order of the characters in your nomination ballot does NOT matter. All nominations have the same weighting.
2. The order of the name of the character does NOT matter. "Katsura Hinagiku" is the same as "Hinagiku Katsura".
3. Please give the full name and series of the character so we know who exactly you are nominating.
4. You do NOT have to use macrons over the vowels (e.g. ō and ū); "ou" and "uu" are sufficient.
5. Any language is accepted, but we highly prefer you write them in romaji (English).
Step 5: Answer a simple survey concerning your gender and your age. Feel free to abstain if you desire.
Step 6: Type in the characters displayed in the image to verify that you are truly a human and not a bot.
In this case, the answer is EKRCTSTH
Submit your ballot by clicking "Submit". Please note that you should have loaded the page for 180 seconds (3 minutes) before you can submit your ballot.
If anything goes wrong in the process, you can press "Reset form" to start everything from scratch. You CANNOT change your ballot after you have submitted it.
Step 7: If you see a new page listing all your nominations and "Thank you! Your nomination has been accepted!", then you're done!
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail us at [email protected] or leave your questions here! The staff are very willing to assist you.
Thank you for your nominations and we hope that you have a fun time with ISML!