NOTICE: NEW CHANGES WILL BE IN ORANGE!
- Everybody starts with 100 chips (It doesn't matter if you started later than everyone else).
- Before the voting period of each round ends, each player will try their best to bet on the character(s) they think will win with the smallest VD.
- The maximum amount of chips a player can bet is half of their remaining chips. (a.k.a everyone can only bet 50 chips max at the beginning.)
- Anyone above 80 chips must bet at least 5 chips per round. 60-80 chips must bet 4; and 40-59 chips must bet 3
- There is no limit on the number of characters you wanna bet on, as long as the total amount of chips you bet does not exceed half of your remaining chips.
- The winning chips are those on the top 5 characters winning with smallest VD that round.
- At the end of each round, the person with the most winning chips gain a bonus of 10 chips.
- The amount of chips bet has to be a natural number (For example, you can't just bet -5 chips or 1.5 chips.
- C is the amount of chips you gained.
- W is your number of winning chips
- w_i is the number of chips you placed on the winning character in the arena with the ith closest VD
- C will be rounded up at the end of calculations.
- In addition to the traditional gameplay, each player also has a choice to bet on who will win the necklace/pendant of that respective period.
- The chips you use to bet on necklace/pendant will be from the original 100 chips you are given plus whatever you might earn later.
- The necklace/pendant chips cannot surpass 1/4 of your remaining chips (a.k.a if you bet right in the first round, you can only use 25 chips on necklace/pendant for the maximum)
- You can bet on necklace/pendant whenever you want. However, the multiplier for your winning chips will be reduced by 0.3 as each round passes, which, in this period, means from the maximum of ??? (to be confirmed) to the minimum of x1.0.
- You can also edit your bets however and whenever you want. However, the multiplier will be calculated from the last time you edit your bet.
- Chips placed on Necklace and Pendant matches are returned at the end of the Period, regardless of whether you got the characters correct.
- If there was a tie between 1st or 2nd winning smallest VD, there would be two 1st or two 2nd respectively. If the tie happened at 5th place, there would be 6 winning characters that round.
- Staffs with access to results can still play, but please submit your bets 12 hours prior to the end of a voting period.
- You can always edit and change your bets later, just don't do that after the voting period had ended.
- Regarding submissions, I will be lenient and accept posts/edits up to 2 hours late if it was the first time. Don't expect me to do the same thing for the 2nd time you're late tho.
1) Each period will have one winner. The winner is rewarded with one banner of their favorite character.
2) The overall winner for the year will get to pick a character for ISML captcha.
Hall of Fame 2018ShowHall of Fame 2017Show
2018 Overall StandingsShow
Now that you've reached here, you're officially a professional gambler. Don't hold back! Gamble to your heart content, I challenge you!