Discord Event - Waifu Wars

Everything else, off-topic. Share your thoughts on sports, news, politics, school, gardening, stamp collecting, etc...
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
Worships: God, the real one
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true

Discord Event - Waifu Wars

Post by blaZofgold » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:12 am

This will be the news bulletin for all things related to our ISML Discord Waifu Wars game.
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:

Re: Discord Event - Waifu Wars

Post by blaZofgold » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:13 am

November 1st Waifu Wars UPDATE!

We've got some exciting news for the future of Waifu Wars on Discord, so pay attention!

FIRST: Forced Divorce is shelved for now. I wasn't satisfied with any of the implementations I had designed, so we'll put it on hold. I do think forced divorce is important and necessary in some way, so that players aren't immediately locked out of fighting for their favorite girls, especially if they joined after the girl has been claimed.

Onto the main news!

Waifu Wars will be closed and opened monthly

Starting November 15, 2018, the #waifu-wars channel will be CLOSED and LOCKED until December 15, 2018. It will be opened for 2 weeks before being CLOSED again for another month.

We're introducing seasonal cycles to waifu wars so that you aren't pressured to stay online all the time, and can live a normal life sometimes. Additionally, this will allow Mudae updates to accrue so that when you do return, the waifu wars will be much more exciting than before. #bots will still be open for Pokemon rolling and Tea games. We'll try out the monthly cycles, and adjust the timeframes as necessary.

Monthly Missions

Every time waifu wars reopens, there will be a target MALE and FEMALE character in the pool that will be the designated capture target for the month. Whoever claims the character(s) can redeem the claim for rewards in the form of Forum Currencies and other perks. This will keep the veterans having fun as well!

Page Limits

We're limiting every player to 4 pages of characters. This means that if you have more than 4 pages of characters, you need to start divorcing or giving away characters until you have fewer than 4. To put into perspective, each page holds 15 characters, so 4 pages will be 60 characters in total.

This forces players to be selective of who to keep, instead of just claiming a random character every 3 hours, and keeps the pool open for newer players to hop in without feeling too behind. Note that you can claim into the 5th page, as long as you resolve the extra character quickly. If I discover an extra page on anybody, I'll work with them to get rid of a character so they can get back down to 4 pages.

This is in tandem with a new feature we're adding, so don't freak out quite yet!

Wish Bot

What do you do with your extra characters? Well, you can donate the characters to the Wish Bot! Wish Bot will be my personal ALT account that will hold characters for other people. Let's say that you see a wishlist of someone else's fly by, but you're full on character pages. Just grab her and donate or trade with the Wish Bot! Trading with the Wish Bot gives you access to a number of other characters that people want - so they're all valuable goods! If you donate to the Wish Bot, you will unlock perks that may include things like extra pages, forum currency, and more! Details will come as the Wish Bot gets implemented.

Schedule

We're planning on implementing the Page Limits and Wish Bot on November 11, 2018. Please be ready to divorce/give away characters by that date and be under 60 characters in your harem!

The #waifu-wars channel will be closed for the monthly cycle on November 15, 2018. Please look forward to playing again in December!
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:

Post by blaZofgold » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:02 am

Maid-chan Shop
Maid-chan wrote: Hello! It's your friendly neighborhood AI Maid-chan! I have opened up the Waifu War shop for everybody! You can purchase my services for Shop Points.

Maid-chan Shop Hours:
0900-1000 PST
1400-1700 PST
2300-0000 PST
Maid-chan wrote: Services:
0 Shop Points: Trade!. You can trade a character wished for by another person or a shop coupon for a character that you wished for that I have.
1 Shop Point: Trade! Kinda. I will give you a character that you wished for that I have.
* NOTE: If you just want to get a character you wished for, and you have a character that you can trade with me, please trade instead of giving for points so that other people can have a chance to get points!
1 Shop Point: 12x Maidroll. I will roll for you 12 times upon being pinged, using as many rolls as I have and that you request. Rolls must be redeemed within 24 hours.
2 Shop Points: Maid-chan Hunting Service. I will (attempt) to claim a character you ask for! (No guarantees, sorry! I'll do my best!)
3 Shop Points: Unique Server Role. You will get to come up with your UNIQUE server role! Note: The role will expire at the start of the next Waifu War season (roughly 1.5 months)
5+ Shop Points: Harem Expansion. Get an extra page for your harem! (+15 harem size). Price will increase at larger harem sizes:
- 90 -> 105: 10 Shop Points
- 120 -> 135: 20 Shop Points
- 150 -> 165: 40 Shop Points
10 Shop Point: Custom Character. I will create a custom character of your choice.
**SALE!!** 20 Shop Points: Maid-chan Assassination Service. I will use my trained skills in assassination to target a character in someone else's harem and release them to the public.
Maid-chan wrote: You can get Shop Points by giving me characters on other people's wishlists! I will not accept characters that are not on wishlists. Additionally, here are some other rules regarding wishlists:

1. If I have a character, you may not ADD OR REMOVE that character from your wishlist (UNLESS it is a Mission Target).
2. You can ONLY buy/trade for a character on your wishlist.

My mods will be watching, so make sure you follow the rules!

Lastly, you can also get Shop Points for turning in to me Mission Targets during each season. Each Mission Target will earn you 3 Shop Points.

That's all for now! Maid-chan yori~! Image
Last edited by blaZofgold on Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:10 pm, edited 8 times in total.
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:

Post by blaZofgold » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:23 am

Maid-chan wrote:Reminder! Please do not hoard characters over your harem limit, whatever it is! If I catch offenders holding more than, say, 3 characters over the limit, there will be punishments! I might go a bit easy on you if you're just holding a few, as long as you prooomise me you'll handle it as soon as you can! Maid-chan yori~! Image
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:

Post by blaZofgold » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:19 pm

Maid-chan wrote:March 5th Waifu Wars Update!

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since Season 1 of Waifu Wars. We're making some pretty big changes this time around, so pay attention!

Season 2 will be the start of our indefinite season, which means the waifu wars channel will not be closed in the forseeable future. When we do decide to end the season, we will make an announcement a week prior to the season ending.

The Wishbot will be making a return this season! Wishlisting and Shop Points will work as they did last season. However, Maid-chan will now have operating hours during which you can find her:

0900-1000 PST
1400-1700 PST
2300-0000 PST

Requests for Maid-chan outside of these hours may still be honored, but there are no guarantees. Also, Maid-chan will also have vacation days that will be announced at least a day in advance.

Since this is an indefinite season, there will be no seasonal mission targets. However, be on the lookout for limited-time quests that may appear.

The Maid-chan shop has been updated! Here are the new items in stock:
1 Shop Point: Maidroll. I will roll for you that hour, using as many rolls as I have and that you request.
10 Shop Point: Custom Character. I will create a custom character of your choice.
Maid-chan Assassination Service is going on a special sale, and will cost 20 Shop Points for a limited time.

Due to the new additions to the shop, we will now officially ban the use of all alt accounts on the server. You are no longer allowed to have an alt for the purpose of rolling (or anything else). Admins and Mods are exempt from this rule for the purposes of testing server features, and are not allowed to use their alts for rolling in Waifu Wars.

Finally, we will now be imposing a strict limit on harem size. Previously, if your harem size was over your limit, I was gracious to give you some time to resolve it. However, this caused a large amount of inconsistency and rule-breaking From now on, if I see any harems over the harem limit, I will immediately and automatically remove characters from the last page of the harem. Please stay within your limits, they are made to ensure fairness for all users and give both veteran players as well as new players an even edge in this all-out war. There is no mercy in war.

With all those announcements out of the way, when is the season finally starting? I'd like to announce that Waifu Wars will be open this Friday, March 8th at 0000 GMT!! I hope you guys are as excited as I am to get this game back into action!

Thank you for your patience in waiting this long. Maid-chan yori~! Image
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Post by Reverend » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:27 pm

What is custom character? You can add character that is specific to this server only?
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Grish
[Erithacus rubecula]
[Erithacus rubecula]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: birds
Melon Pan: 101
2018 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
2017 Female Favorite: Sakura Kyōko
2017 Male Favorite: Kurapika

Post by Grish » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:45 pm

^I'm wondering about that too.
MALTumblr
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Yamada Naoko
Melon Pan: 120
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Kyon
2017 Female Favorite: Kasumigaoka Utaha
2017 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
Wish: Creating the best card game

Post by Chibasa » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:16 pm

A Pokeduel tournament will be held this week-end with very good prizes (secret for now, but I can spoil it's huge for winner). The format will depend of how many people will play. Just expect to make a dozen of $pokeduel fights !

Now time to register during next 50 hours !
You can PM @Maid Maika Bot on Discord to register.

Contestants list:

- Maid Maika Bot (Special)
- Maid-chan (Special)

- Homura
- Hikigaya Rakan
- houreki
- Kiwiwi
- Vanilla
- Alexander
- WoodyMC
- Starry

Group Stage: You'l have to fight four different opponents for group stage (not less, not more). If you cannot find enough, you'll end up fighting maids instead so no worries. Every match must be made in two legs ! Once with you attacking first, once attacking second. Report me results (discord pm) like this:
Vanilla 2-0 Maid Maika Bot (in case of victory/loss. Someone winning both legs)
or
Kiwiwi 1-1 Alexander (in case of tie)
Group Stage starts now and end up once everyone made 4 matches (8 legs). People ending with negative (more legs lost than won) score will be eliminated.

Prize:
1. Assassination Coupon OR Custom Chara
2. 5 Shop Points
3. 3 Shop Points
4. 1 Shop Points

Results:
Starry 1-1 Rakan
Kiwiwi 1-1 Rakan
Kiwiwi 1-1 Starry
Woody 1-1 Rakan
Kiwiwi 1-1 Woody
Vanilla 1-1 Rakan
Woody 2-0 Vanilla
Homura 1-1 Vanilla
Homura 2-0 Maid
Homura 1-1 Alexander
Vanilla 2-0 Alexander
Homura 1-1 houreki
Alexander 2-0 houreki
Alexander 2-0 Kiwiwi
houreki 1-1 Starry
Maid 1-1 Starry
houreki 2-0 Woody
HomurahourekiRakanKiwiwi
5-34-44-43-5
StarryVanillaAlexanderWoody
4-44-45-34-4

Kiwiwi successfully eliminated ! They will have two shots to reach semifinals (semi=rewards tier)
Homura and Alexander have an advantage finishing in 5-3.
QF1Homura2-2+Alexander
QF2Homura1-3Rakan
QF3Woody3-1Starry
QF4Vanilla2+-2houreki
SF1Woody0-4Rakan
SF2Alex0-3Vanilla
FinalRakan2-2+Vanilla
Single elimination format: You face 4 times your opponent. If you end up in a tie (2-2), the one that have been the most overkilled lose the fight.
ExplanationShow
Example: Game 1 Kiwiwi lose to Maid Maika Bot with (-15hp)
Game 2 Maid Maika Bot lose to Kiwiwi with (-18hp)
Game 3 Kiwiwi lose to Maid Maika Bot with (-11hp)
Game 4 Maid Maika Bot lose to Kiwiwi with (-35hp)
Kiwiwi been overkilled by 26 (15+11), Maid Maika Bot by 53 (18+35). Kiwiwi won the match !
Starry have been successfully eliminated ! Homura and houreki too !
Woody and Alex fighting for 3rd place now.
Congratulations to Vanilla for winning the event !
ImageImage
Secret Santax Time
much more stuff than ToadyShow
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hikarin is the best
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Chibasa » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:04 pm

A Waifu-Wars tournament will be held starting 19 April (and continuing later during week-end and next week). Very good prizes will be given, every participants will get a points, and the more you win, the more prizes you'll get ! The format will depend of how many people will play. Just expect to make a lot of fights !

Check how to play this game on waifu-wars channel, pinned message.

Registered baka baka baka for group stage:
- Maid Fumino Bot (fluke opponent, can't qualify)
SpoilerShow
- Homura
SpoilerShow
- houreki
SpoilerShow
- Revvie
SpoilerShow
- Corni-chon
SpoilerShow
- Rakan
SpoilerShow
- WoodyMC
SpoilerShow
- tkout
SpoilerShow
- Vanilla
SpoilerShow
- Starry
SpoilerShow
- Alexander
SpoilerShow
Each of you will need to bring 4 waifus into battlefield ! One specialized in attack, one in defense, one in study and one in kokoro !
You need em to spent more or same amount of skill points in their speciality rather than other statistics.
Examples for AttackShow
Skill points distribution:
5 0 0 0 0
3 0 2 0 0
2 0 1 1 1
1 1 2 1 0 X => More defense, no good.
1 2 0 1 1 => Second statistic split resources between atk and def. Count as spending 0,5 points in each stat.
As for poke-tournament, you will make 4 legs battle in 1v1. During each battle you'll have to use all of your waifus (the four of your team). So the order you choose to use your waifus will be important ! You cannot change their stat.

IN CASE OF DOUBLE DEATH: THE OPPONENT WITH MOST HEALTH (CLOSER TO 0) WINS. Use $fullhist or $hist to check out.
If one of you have lag issues, you can decide to skip "skilled" events (Dancing, Quiz, Race to 7).

Waifu WarsFuminoHomurahourekiRevvieCorniRakanWoodyM i l kVanillaStarryA l e xResults
FuminoX - X2 - 21 - 33 - 12 - 24 - 01 - 34 - 04 - 03 - 13 - 127 - 13
Homura2 - 2X - X2 - 23 - 11 - 33*-0*2 - 22 - 21*-2*3 - 13 - 123 - 17
houreki3 - 12 - 2X - X1 - 31 - 32 - 22 - 22 - 22 - 23 - 11 - 319 - 21
Revvie1 - 31 - 33 - 1X - X1 - 31 - 30 - 41 - 32 - 23 - 10 - 413 - 27
Corni2 - 23 - 13 - 13 - 1X - X2 - 20 - 42 - 23 - 13 - 12 - 223 - 17
Rakan0 - 40*-3*2 - 23 - 12 - 2X - X2 - 20 - 42 - 20 - 42 - 213*-26*
Woody3 - 12 - 22 - 24 - 04 - 02 - 2X - X1 - 32 - 24 - 03 - 127 - 13
Milk0 - 42 - 22 - 23 - 12 - 24 - 03 - 1X - X1 - 30 - 44 - 015 - 17
Vanilla0 - 42*-1*2 - 22 - 21 - 32 - 22 - 23 - 1X - X0 - 43 - 117*-22*
Starry1 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 34 - 00 - 44 - 04 - 0X - X1 - 318 - 22
Alexander1 - 31 - 33 - 14 - 02 - 22 - 21 - 34 - 01 - 33 - 1X - X18 - 22
You will have to do 10 matches (of 4 legs) during group stage. You will have to face everyone !! But no worries, we have time to do so :3
Go in #Yui channel and use y!choose command to see who have to send his opponent first (in 1st leg). Reverse order each leg.
ResultsPointsW - D - LRank
Fumino27 - 136 - 2 - 2 :bigsmile:
WoodyMC27 - 135 - 4 - 11st
Corni23 - 175 - 4 - 12nd
Homura23 - 174 - 2 - 23rd
houreki19 - 212 - 5 - 34th
Alexander18 - 223 - 2 - 55th
Starry18 - 223 - 0 - 76th
Vanilla17* - 22*3 - 4 - 37th
Rakan13* - 26*1 - 5 - 48th
Reverend13 - 272 - 1 - 79th
Lost Cat15 - 173 - 2 - 3DNF
Top 7 of the 10 participants will reach Final stage ! So go all out and fight til the end >:3 Final Stage:
QuarterfinalsSemifinalsGrand Final
1. WoodyMC
8. By-passWoodyMC 4
4. houreki 3Alexander 2WoodyMC 4
5. Alexander 4
2. Corni 3
7. Vanilla 4Vanilla 2Homura 2
3. Homura 4Homura 4
6. Starry 2
QF Homura - StarryShow

0-1           1-1          2-1          2-2           3-2           4-2
QF Corni - VanillaShow

1-0           1-1          1-2          2-2           3-2           3-3         3-4
QF houreki - AlexanderShow

1-0           2-0          3-0          3-1           3-2           3-3         3-4
ImageImage
SF Homura - VanillaShow

0-1           0-2          1-2          2-2           3-2           4-2
SF WoodyMC - AlexanderShow

1-0           1-1          2-1          2-2           3-2           4-2
Final WoodyMC - HomuraShow

0-1           0-2          1-2          2-2           3-2           4-2
Final Stage will have Best of Seven games to determine winner. Upper seed will choose who goes first, then a classic match with your 4 members will begin. After those 4 matches all characters that win play again. (In case of 4-0, match ended already). If only one character left for a player, he'll have to try sweep back his opponent by eliminating all 3 characters left in a row. In case of 2-2 tie on first stage of the battle, we send em back one by one on battlefield and make a last match if there is 3-3 (total).
Example: Seed #1 Woody chooses that Chibasa (seed #8) goes first.
Chibasa send girl B1. Woody send girl A1. B1 wins.
Woody send girl A2. Chibasa send girl B2. B2 wins.
Chibasa send girl B3. Woody send girl A3. A3 wins.
Woody send girl A4. Chibasa send girl B4. A4 wins.
Woody send girl A3. Chibasa send girl B1. B1 wins.
Chibasa send girl B2. Woody send girl A4. A4 wins.
A4 and B1 fight for last match. B1 of course wins.
Chibasa wins the match 4-3.
Ace ListShow
ImageImageImageImage
Reverend's Chtholly             -                Corni's Hibiki                -                Rakan's Sekai               -         WoodyMC's Meta Knight
ImageImageImage
Fumino's Hamakaze             -             Homura's Shana               -               houreki's Vettel
ImageImageImageImage
Vanilla's Vanilla              -                  Milk's Aika                  -               Alexander's A2               -                 Starry's Sagiri
Rewards:

Participation = 2 Shop Points
Final Stage = 5 Shop Points
Semifinalists = 10 Shop Points
Second = 15 Shop Points
First = 20 Shop Points + Assassination Coupon + Unique server role

Congratulations to WoodyMC for becoming the new King of Waifus ! Alexander's A2 is MVP of the tournament !
ImageImage
Secret Santax Time
Hikarin is the best
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Chibasa » Mon May 20, 2019 10:23 am

WAIFULYMPICS
Welcome to Waifulympics, a tournament made of multiple mini-events. Little prizes can be earned for each of em. And bigger ones for overall results ! Some events will make you face each other, others will make you face me. Have fun !

Team Creation:
This time you'll get 5 characters into your team. They won't all be used in each event, so you'll have some flexibility to pick ones you think most adapted to each new challenge. You cannot exceed 16 skills points for each trees (attack/defense/study/health). It can give you a maximum mean of 6.4 attack or defense for your team for example. None of your characters can have exact same stats as another character of your team. That's all folks.
Teams:
HomuraShow
Image     Image     Image
Image            Image            Image
hourekiShow
RakanShow
StarryShow
VanillaShow
WoodyMCShow
ImageImage
AlexanderShow
ImageImage

1st event: Relay Race
Start: This Tuesday

In the relay race, 4 characters of your team will run a 4x400m. The goal is to cross the finish line the fastest as possible !
All your 4 selected characters will face Wall-e during the event. Your goal is to kill him as fast possible. Each turn you take to defeat him is equivalent to a second in your race !

After your 4 characters faced Wall-E, we addition their scores to see how fast you were to finish the race ! Now here is the trick. If Wall-E defeat your character, all turns he took to defeat you will be added to your performance, and you character have to retry to defeat him.

It may look hard, but Wall-E been bit disturbed lately. He's following a very odd pattern of actions during his match (always the same) which should help you beat him. No race/Quiz/Dance events.

Wall-E pattern will be Lewd>Study>Defense>Attack>Lewd>Study>... Wall-E also take right choice at all events (emotes), then 2nd right choice if the event come back again. (Example: Takes life at first Tanabata)

You have up to Saturday midday (UTC -7, Los Angeles time) to participate in qualification stage. Five best team will compete again in Final Stage.

Homura: Feyris 24'' Rory Mercury 14'' Weslia 19'' Holo 19'' => 1'16''
Vanilla: Tamamo 15'' Izuna 16'' Schwi 17'' Vanilla 18'' => 1'06''
houreki: Erza 13'' Grey 19'' Natsu 15'' Larcade 24'' => 1'11''
Rakan: Sekai 13'' Shinka 23'' Sakuta 31'' Kirino 22'' => 1'29''
Starry: Mochizou 15'' Sagiri 28'' Yuuta 27'' Tamako 17'' => 1'27''
Woody: Mary 16'' Hinata 13'' Yellow 23'' Regu 24'' => 1'16''

Tie-breaker: Woody (Ryouma) 19" | Homura (Chocola) 36"

Final Stage: Wall-E will have four patterns. Easiest one will be proceed against first character you send him to battle, and it will become harder and harder each time you send a new character racing.
Pattern A: Study>Def>Atk>Study>Def>Atk>[...] (Events like Qualif Stage)
Pattern B: Study>Study>Study>Atk>Study>Study>Study>Atk>[...] (Events like Qualif Stage)
Pattern C: If Def+5≤ Your Atk, will Def. then, if Atk-5≥ Your Def, will atk. Else, Study. (Events like Qualif Stage)
Pattern D: Wall-E fully repaired.

Homura: Weslia 54" Feyris 44" Holo 28" Rory 1'42 => 3'48''
Woody: Hinata 24" Yellow 15" Mary 29" Ryouma 25" => 1'33''
Vanilla: Izuna 16" Kuroneko 21" Tamamo 19" Vanilla 39" => 1'35''
houreki: Erza 47" Gray 14" Larcade 15" Natsu 23" => 1'39''
Starry: Mochizou 17" Rikka 16" Tamako 34" Yuuta 2'41" => 3'48''

2nd event: Fencing

For this event 3 characters of your team will participate (you can choose different one for each match) ! Each of your character will face three characters of your opponents.

For each win, you'll score 5 points.
Loser will score points based on how long he survived:
- 1 to 16 turns = 0 point
- 17 to 25 turns = 1 point
- 26 to 30 turns = 2 points
- 31 to 35 turns = 3 points
- 36 + turns = 4 points
Tie = Both 5 points.

At the end of 9 matches, the one with most points win !

The tournament will be a simple bracket starting from Quarterfinals. (Unless we're even more than 8). You have up to this weekend to register.
1 Rakan 36
8 Chibasa 34 ------ Rakan 31
4 houreki 24 ------ Alexander 32 ------ Alexander 33
5 Alexander 31

3rd Place: Rakan 20 - 32 Vanilla
2 WoodyMC 20
7 Vanilla 40 ------ Vanilla 27 ------ Homunyaa 21
3 Starry 21 ------ Homunyaa 39
6 Homunyaa 35

GraphsShow
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
To choose your 3-team for the match: Lower seed reveals first. Then, first officialize his first team member, opponent reveals two team members, first, reveals his two last members and finally opponent reveals last member of his team for the fight.
(Example: Vanilla reveals Vanilla - Woody reveals Yellow and Regu - Vanilla reveals Kuroneko and Schwi Dola - Woody reveals Mary)

Order of fight is A1-B1 | A2-B2 | A3-B3 | A1-B2 | A2-B3 | A3-B1 | A1-B3 | A2-B1 | A3-B2 (A = team choosing first, 1 = 1st choice, 2 = 2nd choice, ect)

3rd Event: Cerebral Trampoline (Gymnastic of your mind)

In this event you will fight my Kirin Morino, but you won't be able to attack her unless you have at least 3 more study points than her....
You will have 3 tries in qualification stage to beat her. There will be 5 spots for Final Stage.
How to qualify: Beat Kirin most time possible. In case of tie, ones beating her faster are advantaged. (Ones losing after most turns if no win).
In: Vanilla, Munyanyaa, Alexander, Rakan, Woody, hou, Starry
Example of results ordered by rankingShow
1. Alexander 2/3 win Fastest win: 28 turns
2. Rakan 1/3 win Fastest win: 15 turns
3. houreki 1/3 win Fastest win: 24 turns
4. Starry 1/3 win Fastest win: 31 turns
5. Vanilla 0/3 win Longest loss: 65 turns
6. Homunyaa 0/3 win Longest loss: 31 turns
Mad at her brother, Izumi Sagiri tried to attack him with a pencil but planted it in her legs instead.
Akiyama Mio will replace her in Starry's team (same stats of course).
Image Final Stage:

Like in Qualif stage you will have to beat Kirin with more study than her to attack, but this time you choose the challenge for each try. It can be only 1 more for your first try, then maybe if you succeed you can try 2 more (or whatever) on second try. Or if you fail, maybe choose something easier (0 minimum, equal study to attack). The contestant succeeding the hardest challenge will win (if tie, fastest win). Last seed will go first, and first seed be last to play final stage. You have 3 tries again, different character needed again. In case of full lost serie, longest fight (independently of challenge) will be used to untie.

4th Event: Basketball
In this event, all your characters will participate. Event will consist of a double-elimination tournament, starting in quarterfinals. Each match will have 8 legs.

For each match, both contestant will send me by PM their choice for Captain. In each team, the captain will take care of the defense, while all your other characters will go on the offensive. Each of your offensive character will have a shot to make against enemy captain. If you win the match, your shot is successful, if you lose, your shot is an airball. :3

But here is the real deal: For each leg, you will choose before start of the fight if you're trying to put a 2 points basket or a 3 points one !
You need to win with minimum 15 health left if try the 3 points (you can go lower than 15 during fight and heal). Else your shot missed the basket.

Order of fight: B-A-A-B-B-A-A-B you can decide put your offensive characters in order you want (they each have one shot, can't try multiple ones). In case of tie: Captains will face in a 1v1 regular battle.
B is worst seed. Seeds will be rng'd.

Subscribed: Homunyaa, Banira, Rakan, houreki, Starry, Woody, Alex
1 Rakan 2
8 Alexander 4 ------ Alexander 4
4 Chibasa 6 ------- Chibasa 2 ----- Alexander 3
5 Starry 3
----------------------------------------Alexander - Vanilla
2 Homunyaa 4
7 Vanilla 6 -------- Vanilla 2 ----- Woody 8
3 houreki 2 ------- Woody 2
6 Woody 6

---------LM1- Rakan 5-7 Starry --------->---LQ1- Starry 2-4 Vanilla -------> Vanilla 6\
---------LM2- Homunyaa 4-0 houreki ---->---LQ2- Homunyaa 0-6 Chibasa ----> Chibasa 2/
R16Show
ImageImage
ImageImage
Second life matchesShow
ImageImage
ImageImage
SemiShow
ImageImage
Top 3 matchesShow

5th Event: Obstacle Race: Waifupoly

This event will give an advantage to Kokororiented teams. Event will takes place on a board game ! Each of you will choose a Captain that will be your "pawn" for the game (connot choose character used on board: Yellow, Sakuta, Chcola, ect...).
Vanilla's team was resting under a tree, like a real cat team, sleeping everywhere, everytime; while they been attacked by a vampire ! They all been transformed into some kind of new vampires... Suspect apparently a blonde loli wearing a skirt with a donut motif on it. Take care if you see her in the area and report it to competent authorities ! (same stats of course).
General Rules:
- I'll launch dices [1-7 faces] for each of you in #yui channel. Depending where you will be, different events will occur, most likely you will fight opponents. If you're not satisfied with dice results, you can choose mystery dice instead (and pray it gets a better result). Once everyone (that need it) played, I'll launch dices again.
- Everyone start with 2$. Each time your captain lose a fight, you lose 1$. If you go under 0$, you're eliminated.
- In each match (Captain one or Board Character one), for each skill point you invested in your HEALTH stats, you will decide what your opponent choose to do during a turn.
(Example: +24% (or 3skill poins) = You choose your opponents actions for 3 first turns of the match. Same goes for both side.)
If you're out of Captains (4 deaths) you're eliminated. (You're choosing new Captain each time events kill him.)
- If someone complete two laps of the board an event will occur.
- Each time you complete a lap, you get 1$. [Note: If an unlucky case make you go back behind start, you still need complete a whole new lap of the board to get new $]. If someone reach 7$, game ends. If only two players left, game ends. Contestant with most $ win the game.

In case of tie, the player that has caused most $ loss to the opponents wins it. If still tied: Captain Match will be held.
Example: Sakuta (Rakan board character) defeated 5 captains during the game. Rakan Captain once been challenged in a 1$ bet event and won.
Rakan made loss a total of 6$ to his opponents. Higher, better.

Congratulations to Vanilla !

Tiles explanation:
Start: Your initial location. You win 1$ if you complete the lap of the board. (No need to stop specifically on it).
Rest Time: You can breathe a bit there. Nothing happens.
Death: Your Captain die. You need replace him/her with a new member of your team (still can't use one on board). Appear same tile as dead captain.
Pay Day: Get 1$ for free !
Police: Lose 1$ !
Tiles with blue text: I take care of you... My style :3
Lucky: Draw a Lucky Card. (I will take care of card drawing as well in $Yui ~)
SpoilerShow
[1-3= Next time a Captain challenges your board character, he have to win under 30 turns. If 30 turns reached, it's lost.]
[4-6= Next time your Captain have a fight to do (tie-break match included) You will choose two first actions of your opponent (cumulative with general rules).]
[7-9= Transfer all your malus to next player (alive) in alphabetical order. Alexander=>Homura=>houreki=>Rakan=>Starry=>Vanilla=>Woody=>Alex]
[10= Go 2 tiles forward.]
Unlucky: Draw a Unlucky Card.
SpoilerShow
[1-3= Retire one skill point to your Captain for next match. (Cannot change your other skill points. 5 0 0 0 0 cannot become 0 4 0 0 0).]
[4-6= Go 4 tiles back.]
[7-9= Your Captain dies.]
[10= Hinagiku blesses you with a kiss on your forehead and you're out of this tile harmless.]
Random: Draw a Random Card.
SpoilerShow
[1-3= Face Captain of your choice. Loser give 1$ to winner.]
[4-6= If your Captain ever goes under 5 health (5 excluded) next match, you lose it.]
[7-9= Ignore next tile you will step on (you still get money if complete lap).]
[10= Go 7 tiles forward.]

Event:
Blue Tiles now give you 1$ if you win fight. But at same time, it makes you lose 2$ if you lose it.
Rest Time been replaced by Love Curse. Once you meet this tile, you're now linked to Yuno Gasai.
- She'll kill your captain each time you lose a match.
- She'll give you 1$ each time you come back on her tile.
Also you can now suicide your captain if think you need replace for an important battle...
Current Event: Tennis

Rules:
IN DOUBLE DEATH CASE, Instead of classic draw rules (ones with less health after death lose it), the one with higher study (at death turn) win it.
Usual rule still apply if same study stat.
Tournament start as a best of 3 until Quarterfinals. There will be a re-seed for Quarterfinals, and we will then play in Best of 5.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Team having most points get gold. (Winning tourney auto-gold).

Mitsuha (Starry), Natsu (hou) 7th, 8th: 1.1 point
A2 (Alex), White Heart (Alex) 5th, 6th: 2.1 points
Nanami (Starry) 4th: 3.1 points
Yellow (Woody) 3rd: 4.1 points
Jade (Alex) 2nd: 5.5 points
Feyris (Homunyaa) 1st: 15 points.

A2 - Yellow
Mitsuha - Feyris
Natsu - Jade
White Heart - Nanami

Yellow - Feyris
Nanami - Jade

Jade - Feyris
Overall ResultsShow
RankName  Gold   Silver Bronze
#1WoodyMC310
#2Alexander120
#3Vanilla112
#3Homura112
#5Starry011
#6houreki001
AcesShow
ImageImageImage
Hou's Natsu in Relay Race | Alex's White Heart in Fencing | Woody's Mary in Trampoline | Woody's Shouyou in Basketball | Woody's Yellow in Obstacle Race | Homunya's Feyris in Tennis
ImageImage
Secret Santax Time
Hikarin is the best
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Chibasa » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:48 am

Football Event:

This event demanding bit more concentration than others cause there are few rules/powers to familiar with. You will assign a role to each member of your team to create your squad. You need at least a goalkeeper, a defender, a midfielder and a forward. Extra player can be put in any role not yet taken.
Example: GK + Libero + Creative + False Nine + Winger.

Each match will be played like this:
1/ Battle start with one of your midfielder against a midfielder from your opponent.
2/ Last winner choose a midfielder or forward to attack, then opponent a defender to defend.
2.1/ If the one attacking (choosing first) win, he choose a forward again and face opponent GK.
2.1.a/ If win: Score a goal ! Back to step 1.
2.1.b/ If lose: Opponent get ball back. Back to step 2.
2.2/ If the one attacking (choosing first) lose, back to step 2.

Overall, If you win 3 fights in a row you score a goal and we restart at first step.

When does match stop? After 90 minutes (and overtime) !
Fight duration table:
Minimum: 5 min
15 or + turns: 6 min
20 or + turns: 7 min
25 or + turns: 8 min
30 or + turns: 9 min
35 or + turns: 10 min

When at the end of a fight, you're over 90 minutes. Match end.
If you think it's impossible any of you score again (ex: ball midfield and it's minute 83 already) you can stop match if both agrees to it.

Roles:
Goalkeeper: Opponent need win with 10 or more health left + Control first turn of his opponent
Defender
-Libero: Opponent need win with 10 or more health left.
-Stopper: A 7/3/0/0% character invites to the match and attack only (attack both you and opponent).
Midfielder
-Defensive Midfielder: Control first turn of his opponent(s).
-Creative Player: Wins when reach 35 study.
Forward
-False Nine: Retire 1 skill point to opponent (YOU CHOOSE which one).
-Winger: Ban a Tanabata choice to your opponent (Choose at start of fight, works for all Tanabata).

Stopper precision: If 3rd party play stopper, need choose attack in tanabata (not affected by winger or any power), fire in pokevent, hurt ppl in titan, and basically everything hurting both player the most every time, not caring about survival, just attack attack attack.

$quit usage: If you feel like your wasting in-game time while losing a match, you can use $quit command to lose faster the match. It might be useful if time counted to score back !
Teams:
Homura: Real Madrid (SPA)
Alexander: Void (BR)
houreki: Dortmund (GER)
Woody: Juventus (ITA)
Vanilla: FC Bloodfallen (CAT)
Corni: Spurs (UK)
Chibasa: Barcelona (SPA)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Football League:
A win worth 3 points. A tie 1 points. A defeat 0 point.
The one with most points at end of championship win title !
In case of tie (between A & B for example), winner of the match A vs B will be ahead (direct confrontation).
If still tied or 3+way tie. Goal difference will be considered, then best attack. If still tie, you guys tied :3
SaimoeLeagueBloodfallen  Juventus       Real          Void     TottenhamDortmundBarcelonaResults
BloodfallenXXX-0-0-1-0-0-11-1-1
Juventus-XXX1-0--2-02-03-0-0
Real Madrid0-00-1XXX0-2-0-01-20-2-3
     Void     --2-0XXX---1-0-0
Tottenham0-1---XXX-0-10-0-2
Dortmund-0-20-0--XXX1-10-2-1
Barcelona1-00-22-1-1-01-1XXX3-1-1
ImageImage
Secret Santax Time
Hikarin is the best