RESULTS: 2010 Elimination 10

Single-Elimination Tournament and future ISML contests
chaosprophet
Shinigami
Shinigami
Badges:
Worships: Evangeline McDowell
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Future UQ Holder anime adaptation is done right.

Re: RESULTS: 2010 Elimination 10

Post by chaosprophet » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:22 am

ilkaid wrote:
KholdStare88 wrote:To be honest, I'm pretty sure ISML voters do not like shounen shows. Naruto and Bleach characters never made it to the regular season, not even prelims.
I think its more a case of the girls in the shounen shows aren't moe enough. In my case its not that I dont want to vote for the girls in shounen shows its just there's alot of other characters higher on my list.
It's prob not much of a "dislike shonene shows" but ccertainly don't kow only those.
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty
Worships: Kousaka Reina
2017 Female Favorite: Karasuma Chitose
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

Post by Chocola » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:51 am

Eater-of-All wrote:
ilkaid wrote:
KholdStare88 wrote:To be honest, I'm pretty sure ISML voters do not like shounen shows. Naruto and Bleach characters never made it to the regular season, not even prelims.
I think its more a case of the girls in the shounen shows aren't moe enough. In my case its not that I dont want to vote for the girls in shounen shows its just there's alot of other characters higher on my list.
Pretty much. A regular voter who knows enough to vote in ISML should at least be past the stage where the only thing s/he watches is Naruto/Bleach.
I would vote for certain Bleach/Naruto characters over half of those in ISML 2010. If you make Fairy Tail count, then make it 90% of those in ISML 2010.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings ISML Chat, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
Midst
Zealot
Zealot
Worships: Kamio Misuzu
Wish: Pass all my **** classes XP.

Post by Midst » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:23 am

KholdStare88 wrote:
Eater-of-All wrote:
ilkaid wrote:
Pretty much. A regular voter who knows enough to vote in ISML should at least be past the stage where the only thing s/he watches is Naruto/Bleach.
I would vote for certain Bleach/Naruto characters over half of those in ISML 2010. If you make Fairy Tail count, then make it 90% of those in ISML 2010.
I would probably only vote for one or 2 characters from Naruto over some of the contestants. However, I will not vote for any one from Bleach. Bleach is cool because of males, and same case with Naruto.
moemio
Teleporter
Teleporter
Worships: Furukawa Nagisa
Wish: Kyubey

Post by moemio » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:03 am

Nemingway wrote:
akumaxx wrote:School Days, or Nice boat!
Who is still saying that China mainland dominates? Most of the people only know the 3 common stooges!
Well I always consider those who know nothing other than Bleach, Naruto and One Piece cannot be on the same side.
(I'm a little late but well...) QFT ! I'm glad that somebody has the same reasoning as me for this ! In my country (Belgium), a lot of people affirms that they are Otaku but they only know Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Hitman Reborn, .... but nothing else =/

For the results, I'm surprised that Shana lost. I thought China would do a mass vote but it "only" provoked 44 votes of differences instead of an overwhelming victory.
Same here in the Netherlands. They think they are otaku but they only know Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Pokemon and Bakugan.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hachiko
Heavenly Tiara
Heavenly Tiara
Worships: Kaname Madoka
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
2017 Female Favorite: Katō Megumi
2017 Male Favorite: Korosensei
Wish: An awesome 2019 ISML.

Post by Hachiko » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:10 am

If the turnout is not in the range of 10,000 at the minimum for the final, it would be a drag. This contest is essentially Mio's to lose at this juncture.
superunature
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Worships: Akiba
Wish: Rabu touch!

Post by superunature » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:22 am

last Mio match was less then 100 shy of 10000, I think this one should be no problem.