Here are some rules:
1) You have until when the results of the first Sapphire match is released to finalize your predictions. You will not be able to edit your post after that time.
2) Your predictions will be a list, in alphabetical order, of the contestants and their record in [ wins - losses - tie ] format, with only the win field required.
3) Only 1 tie prediction is allowed per character for each period.
4) If a character's [ wins + losses + tie ] total is not exactly 9, then the loss will be assumed to be 9 - wins - ties.
5) You must predict records for all characters.
6) Total wins and losses for all characters do not have to be the same. Tie predictions do not have to be in couples.
7) You have the option of predicting up to 5 characters that will win the necklace. The more you predict, the less points you will gain/lose.
8) The amount of characters you predicted will count for or against you depending on if any of your picks win the necklace.
9) Everyone can discuss and collaborate, but no flaming is needed.
10) At the end of the period, I will reveal a generated rating for your total prediction based on the final results.
Rules Last Edited: May 26, 2009
Here is the spreadsheet (use either one) that has all of the contestants in alphabetical order and their opponents for the Sapphire Period:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... JFTSe_t7ug" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... JFTSe_t7ug" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Here is the link to an Excel 2007 file (.xlsx) which you can use to generate your results:
http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/file ... cript.xlsx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Here is the link to an Excel 2003 file (.xls) which you can use to generate your results:
http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/file ... Script.xls" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-For each of the contestants in Sapphire Match 1-9, replace their names with 1 or 0, 1 if you think the contestant in row L wins or 0 if the contestant in row L loses.
-If you put down a 1, make sure you also put down a 0 somewhere else in the table. For example, if you put a 1 in cell M2 (you think Taiga will beat Tsukasa), then you have to put a 0 in cell M17.
-Because you have to change two cells for each match which are in the same row, it is advisable that you predict row by row, which can be easier.
-If you have any questions ask Juice on IRC.
-The values in the Record column is the amount of wins for that character.
-When you're done with either table, make sure that the value beneath the Record column is 288. If it's not, then you did something wrong.
-Each table has an SDO column, which calculates the SDO for each character. You can use them to make your necklace predictions.
-Try not to sort anything. If you must, wait until you are done predicting, then you can sort the Contestant, Record, and SDO columns only. Sorting by other columns might break the script.
-If you did something that gives a weird output (such as #VALUE! or #NAME!), try to undo until those scary things go away.
After you're done, you still have to get it in the format below. An easy way to do it is to hide all the columns between the Contestant and Record columns. After that, copy the two columns (they should be right next to each other) into Notepad. Now, all you need to do is put a colon after each right parenthesis, or use the replace function to find ")" and replace it with "):" without the quotes. If you think this script is more helpful than you doing it by hand, then have fun using it!
Remember, ties go at the end, not in the middle.Example #1 wrote:Aisaka Taiga (TD): 9-0
Alice Carroll (ARIA): 8-0-1
Anya Alstreim (CG): 8-1
Asahina Mikuru (SHnY): 7-2
Yagami Hayate (MSLN): 6-3
Here is a template for you to copy/paste and make your predictions if you decide to not use the Excel file:Example #2 wrote:Aisaka Taiga (TD): 9
Alice Carroll (ARIA): 8-0-1
Anya Alstreim (CG): 8
Asahina Mikuru (SHnY): 7
Yagami Hayate (MSLN): 6
Aisaka Taiga (TD):
Alice Carroll (ARIA):
Anya Alstreim (CG):
Asahina Mikuru (SHnY):
Chiba Kirino (BB):
Evangeline McDowell (NG):
Fate Testarossa (MSLN):
Fujibayashi Kyō (CL):
Furude Hanyū (HNKN):
Furude Rika (HNKN):
Furukawa Nagisa (CL):
Hakurei Reimu (TMK):
Hiiragi Kagami (LS):
Hiiragi Tsukasa (LS):
Hinamori Amu (SC):
Ibuki Fūko (CL):
Ichinose Kotomi (CL):
Illyasviel von Einzbern (FSN):
Index Prohibitorum (TAMI):
Izumi Konata (LS):
Kamio Misuzu (AIR):
Kasuga "Ōsaka" Ayumu (AD):
Katagiri Yūhi (AISS):
Katsura Hinagiku (HnG):
Kawashima Ami (TD):
Kawasumi Mai (KN):
Kawazoe Tamaki (BB):
Kinomoto Sakura (CCS):
Kirisame Marisa (TMK):
Konjiki no Yami (TLR):
Kōzuki Kallen (CG):
Kurata Sayuri (KN):
Kushieda Minori (TD):
Louise Vallière (ZnT):
Minase Nayuki (KN):
Misaka Mikoto (TAMI):
Misaka Shiori (KN):
Mizunashi Akari (ARIA):
Nagato Yuki (SHnY):
Patchouli Knowledge (TMK):
Remilia Scarlet (TMK):
Ryōgi Shiki (KnK):
Ryūgū Rena (HNKN):
Sakagami Tomoyo (CL):
Sanzen'in Nagi (HnG):
Sawatari Makoto (KN):
Shameimaru Aya (TMK):
Sunohara Mei (CL):
Suzumiya Haruhi (SHnY):
Takamachi Nanoha (MSLN):
Tōsaka Rin (FSN):
Tsukimiya Ayu (KN):
Yagami Hayate (MSLN):
(If you are not predicting necklace winners, note in your post that you are not.)